Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ Pools of Tao ❯ Eclipse ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

[Ranma][UY] Pools of Tao Part 2: Eclipse

POOLS OF TAO: Entropy and Chaos.

CHAPTER 2: ECLIPSE

A Ranma 1/2 Urusei Yatsura BSSM xover with elements of Urusei Yatsura Senior Years series.

by Spaceman <Newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca>

Thursday, January 03, 2002

rev Tuesday, February 05, 2002

*************************************************

[Disclaimer] I don't own Ranma 1/2 or Urusei Yatsura, both are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogankukan, Shonen Sunday, Kitty TV, Viz, etc... UY-SY isn't mine either. BSSM is property of Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha Ltd, Shonen Sunday, Toei animation, Mixx, etc... No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense. Don't sue me, just write me.

I also don't own the work of genius known as Urusei Yatsura- the College Years.

[Timeline] Months after Ranma 1/2 manga vol 38 (Saffron and Failed Wedding)and UY Movie 5 "Final Chapter" (after second tag race).

*************************************************

[4 weeks since Ranma+Ataru's disapearance]

[Furinkan High, Nerima]

[Late Night]

It's a cold, silent night in the second weirdest place on Earth. Even Happosai is quiet, not on a raid because of a lack of challenge with no Ranma. That and His room is packed to the ceiling and even at +300 he still needs Oxygen.

Suddenly, a cold wind begins to blow. The space (air) on top of school warps and ripples. Four shadowy figures meld from the distortions.

The Four figures are composed of two lilthe males, a tall woman, and short busty woman. All features are hidden by ninja-style black outfits they wear.

"So this is the infamous Furinkan High School, Red?" says the Tall Woman, "Doesn't look like much."

Red (the shorter girl)repliys, "The night makes this place look less thretening. The Chaos stirs during the day. Thank God, this will be the last time!"

"Thats part of tonight's mission, Sis.",One of the males, snorts,"The Law?"

"I'll handle it, Stallion. Red takes the school." says the Other Male, "You and Phoenix take on the Tendou's.

Both Phoenix (tall woman) and Stallion speak, "Right Bro/Metalman"

<Why do we need codenames.>Red thinks <Were protected from Nibiki's bugs.>

Stallion and Phoenix take roof hop (and occasional pole hop) towards the Tendou Dojo.

Metalman heads towards the Nerima Police Station.

Red swings down and threw a open window.

***

[Principal's Office]

<35 Principal Offices!> thinks the agitated girl <I better find what I'm looking for.>

Red notices a spill of pineapple juice on the hardwood. It forms two intersecting lines. Red gets closer and traces the lines forming a large square panel.

Red pulls out a small flat sliver of rock. She wedges in into the corner of the panel. Then she places a glowing finger tip against it.

She whispers "Bukusai Tenketsu" and the rock explodes into minute bits. The Panel is knocked open to reveal a hidden storage compartment.

Red pulls out a metal storage box and begins to look threw the inside.

<Bingo! Plans for Pineapple bombs, hair-clipper planes, and a list of insane rules. I figured palm tree head, would leave his junk here!>

Then she notices the other stuff.

<A bank form dated from the time he was in Hawaii. Funds to support the Koncho School of LA? Paid bills for a Doctor D. Luan for the medical care of Mrs. Kunou? A tranfer from the School account to Bank of Hawaii?>

Red quickly grabs the evidence and slips out the building.

<Looks like Kunou may be doing more than endangering students>

***

[Tendou-ke]

[Minutes ago]

Stallion and Phoenix arrive.

"I'll get to the Panda's room, watch out for the mercenary, she may have rigged her room."

Phoenix and Stallion slowly enter the Tendou house. They slowly move like shadows towards there target's rooms.

They nod to each other, pull out pieces of cloth, and vanish.

[Guest Room]

A Big Panda is sleeping on a futon dreaming about bamboo and a life of luxury. He also mumbles about "ungrateful boy" and "spoiling plans".

Suddenly, Genma's backpack shifts and gently opens. A faint blue blue light forms a glowing hand, then dissolves into a blue shower onto the pack. The incadecent blue is absorbed like water into sponge.

Nothing happens for a few seconds, then several objects inside the pack glow a sickly green. The objects are pulled out one by one by a unseen hand.

The objects include several scrolls hidden in the lining, several documents hidden in a ragged old gi, and several wads of yen.

Then like smoke, the objects vanish.

[Outside]

Stallion reappears holding the objects, which he hides in his outfit again.

<Rotten Panda! Those Chi-Pressure Points will prevent you form using the Forbidden Techniques to get your fat ass out of trouble!>

[Nibiki's room]

There is a faint russle and two yellow-green leaves apear under Nibiki's nose. Nibiki shudders for a brief moment, then falls into a deep dreamless sleep.

Two glowing blue hands apear in the air pointing up. Them they explode into a shower of blue light that falls everywhere, briefly illuminating a hidden form.

Seconds later, a green glow covers Nibiki's computer and two hidden panels in the floor.

Panel number 1 clicks open to reveal a box. The lock clicks and the box opens to reveal several rolls of negatives, a set of DVDs, and a folder full of forms.

The folder levitates into the air and opens. A brief scan reveals the box contains Nibiki's collection of Ranma-chan and Akane photography.

The folder returns to the box, and the second box opens to leave large folders and a box of computer CDs.

With a Whoosh a strange device apears. It's a black machine the size of a laptop with a broken phoenix symbol.

DVD after DVD is removed, placed into the machine, than replaced. Each form is scanned threw the device. Each CD is taken, inserted, removed, and replaced.

After 20 minutes, the still hidden phoenix is done. The objects are replaced and the panels are closed again.

Another device, like a blue-violet metallic CD with a gold phoenix symbol appears. The laptop clicks on and the CD like device is inserted

On the Screen:

//Opening Screen with Big Yen background//

Username: Nibiki

Password: ********

Welcome Nibiki.

//A background of different currency//

//Dialog box opens//

->Download to D:

->Dir->User files

->Select All

//Alert Box apears//

Password(s) required

Password(1): *******

Password(2): *******

Password(3): *******

Password(s) Verified.

Downloading [2.1 G] to D:

Waiting.......Complete

The Computer then logs off and turns off.

[Outside]

Phoenix apears infront of Stallion.

Phoenix whispers "Why do you and Red get the easy jobs?"

Stallion whispers back "Kunou and Genma are idiots. They hide there most important things in what they think are the safest places."

"While Nibiki is a financial genius and very crafty. Glad you have faith in me."

"Well your experienced enough. How old are you again,...?"

*WHAM!*

Who knew Mallets came with silencers.

***

[Nerima Police Station]

[Computer Network Room]

[Minutes later]

Machine man, hidden completely in the dark room, is sitting in front of a lit computer screen

Suddenly, there is a tiny beep and a device mounted on the table lites up. The device resembles Phoenix's laptop scanner with a cable plugged into the computers harddrive.

On the Screen five windows appear. The first rapidly displays binary code scrolling down. The second is a online Legal database listing Japanese laws. The third is broken into three parts: Phoenix download, Red download, and Stallion download. The fourth is INTERPOL search engine. The last screen is broken in three and contain police reports.

After 75 minutes, the machine stops and windows excluding the Report Windows close.

Machine man scans each one.

<Saotome, Genma.... Theft: 913. Robbery: 34. Cruelty to animals: 36. Public intoxication: 21 Trespassing: 23. Child endangerment: 299. Child abuse(Phy): 15 (verirfied).... Your in deep S**T Panda!>

<Kunou, Koncho.... A restraining order 3 days before she and Kunou married?... Wanted?... Looks like the Big Kahuna is History.>

<Tendou, Nibiki... Invasion of Privacy, Blackmail, Child Pornography, embrezzment, racketering, conspiracy... It's worse than we thought. I'm sorry Nibiki, but you have to be stopped.>

Machine-Man hits the save buttons and then transmits to all INTERPOL secure stations

Machine then turns off the computer, picks up his machine, and vanishes.

***

[Gates of Time]

Setsuna Meioh, Sailor Pluto, Guardian of Time watches in shock as the image of Crystal Tokyo warps and ripples.

Millenia ago, Sailor Pluto had watched the Silver Millenium and the Moon Kingdom fall. She had decided then and there, that the Moon Kingdom would rise again.

The otherworld threats, such as Queen Beryl and Queen Metallia; Wise Man and Death Phantom; Mistress 9, the Witches, and Master Phairoh 90; Queen Nepheria; and Sailor Galaxia and Chaos, had been taken out by her and the other Sailor Senshi.

She had engineered the future, eliminating both guilty and innocent, to preserve her Ideal Future.

Now, the Great Ice would have caused the World to turn to Sailor Moon as a Savior, enabling her to become Neo Queen Serenity.

Cruystal Tokyo. A world without Crime, Chaos, or Negative forces like the late Moon Kingdom. A Utopia.

Now, something is disrupting her planned future. She quickly scans the timestream.

Principal Kunou, a person who would destroy the abilities of a generation of radicals, of people who could cause change. Kunou would eliminate the unknown elements.

Genma Saotome, a man that would lead to the destruction of the chaos-spawning art of Metsubetsu Kakuto ryu. A man whos greed would destroy many powerful families, leaving Pluto's Chosen to rule.

Nibiki Tendou, a minor criminal who would rise to the high ranks of both the Yakuza and the Triads. Setsuna planned to use her, as Nibiki used others, to manipulate Tokyo's future.

Now, all three would be arrested and charged within the next 24 hours.

Sailor Pluto is mad now, someone removed two chaos elements- people in which Chaos focuses around- from Nerima and Tomobiki, a month ago, disrupting her plans. She coulsn't track or even interfer with strange women or the even stranger man.

Suddenly, a jet-black ball of energy sorrounded by a aura of black lightning and distortion rams into her.

Sailor Pluto flies 20 meters threw the limbo, before crashing into the ground. She turns to see Ryuu walking towards her, threw the mists.

"Good night, Maiden of Time."

A beam of darkness hits Sailor Pluto's prone form. She can't even yell, as the black energy covers her skin. finally, her hair, eyes, and even teeth are covered.

The darkness vanishes with a blue-violet flash, leaving a vacuum bubble of Sailor Pluto that implodes with a crack! All that remains are her clothing and the Time Key.

Tatsuko(from the Mists): She'll wake up in an expensive hotel bathroom with no memory of Sailor Pluto and made up past stating that shes on three week medical vacation.

The fuku and timekey glow violet and vanish with a pond ripple.

Tatsuko, Honouko, and Ryuu turn towards the Time Gate, which is showing a glowing pool (ala Stargate SG1). They raise there right arms which have black-and-gold bracers.

Three black beams shoot out and it the top of the gate. The entire solid part of the gate ripples and turns silver.

"How long?"

"7 days."

[End]

EMAIL ME OR WRITE REVIEW!