Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ Pools of Tao ❯ Asylum Shutdown ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ranma][UY] Pools of Tao Part 3: Asylum Shutdown

POOLS OF TAO: Entropy and Chaos.

CHAPTER 3: ASYLUM SHUTDOWN

A Ranma 1/2 Urusei Yatsura BSSM xover with elements of Urusei Yatsura Senior Years series.

by Spaceman <Newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca>

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

rev Tuesday, February 05, 2002

*************************************************

[Disclaimer] I don't own Ranma 1/2 or Urusei Yatsura, both are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogankukan, Shonen Sunday, Kitty TV, Viz, etc... UY-SY isn't mine either. BSSM is property of Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha Ltd, Shonen Sunday, Toei animation, Mixx, etc... No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense. Don't sue me, just write me.

I also don't own the work of genius known as Urusei Yatsura- the College Years.

[Timeline] Months after Ranma 1/2 manga vol 38 (Saffron and Failed Wedding)and UY Movie 5 "Final Chapter" (after second tag race).

*************************************************

[4 weeks, 1 day since Ranma+Ataru's disapearance]

[Toranoseishin Finance Corporation]

[Late Night]

Four figures stand in the CEO's office. There shadowy figures can be indentified as Stallion, Red, Phoenix, and Machine Man.

"First, Mendou" says Machine Man, "Time to cut the power lines to these idiots."

Machine Man enters the password and begins to types rapidly. Phoenix pulls out her laptop, hooks it to the other phone line and begins to type.

Red looks over Phoenix's shoulder. The screen reads:

//INTERPOL ALERT. Suspect: Mendou.....

Charged with assault with disturbing the peace, assault with a deadly weapon, use of panmilitary weapons in city limits,....

...conspiracy with a foreign power, transport of unsantioned materials across borders, ....//

"I've also taken care of his lawyers" says Phoenix, "and the Judges and police officials the corporation has on the take. The UN can't help with that incrimidating info we found on them."

"They shouldn't have violated the Non-Interferance Treaty" says Red, "poor Pluto, she needed the alien technology to restore the Silver Millenium."

"Speaking of aliens" says Machine man as he finishs the financial half of Mendou's doom, "Those Conspiracy files and the translation of the Uru-UN Treaty, should stop Lum and the others cold."

"The Four Idiots won't last long either" says Phoenix, "I wonder how the CEO would think of us setting his adopted daughters up with Megane and the Guards?"

"Lets not tell them until after they hit it off" says Stallion.

Stallion, Red, and Machine Man laugh. Phoenix just smiles.

[Tsukino house, Juuban]

Ryuu Kageshu has a mission. He melds from the shadows of the Usagi's room. Luna stires from her slumber.

Suddenly, a silent bolt of darkness shoots from Ryuu's arm guard and hits Luna. Luna's golden crescent moon is covered in black electricity. It shifts to silver, then back to gold. Finally, the shocks subside and Luna drops into a deep sleep.

<Time for the past to end and the present to live. Matrix Engage!>

Ryuu's golden eyes glow like twin suns. Usagi's body glows a faint golden light. Usagi continues to sleep soundly.

Suddenly, the Imperial Silver Crystal (hate the Japanese name) appears like a crystal flower above Usagi's chest. It glows a silver light and radiates silver sparkles.

Ryuu raises a hand and space seems to implode into darkness in his palm. The darkness thickens and coaleses into a black-gold crystal sorrounded by a shadowly aura of distortion.

<Yin and Yang. Creation and Entropy. Crystal of the Silver, Static Creation and Crystal of the Dark Chaos, Entropy. Together again.>

The two crystals suddenly erupt with power. The Silver Crystal with blinding white light, the Dark Crystal with all-absorbing darkness. The two powers swirl together in a unseen flash.

Ryuu stares at the end result. The T'ea Crystal. It's base is 8 black shards of black crystal followed by pedals of silver crystal, with a center of silver and gold.

Ryuu places his hand over the T'ea crystal and presses downward. The crystal merges with Usagi again. Spreading a gold and silver wave of energy across her.

Ryuu smiles and vanishes.

[Limbo]

Ryuu, Tatsuko, and Honoko stare at a mirror depicting the sleeping Usagi.

"The Silver Crystal was created by Queen Serenity using the pure light creation aspect of the T'ea" says Ryuu, "Nemesis' own Dark Crystal was pure dark entropy."

"Neither had balance" says Tatsuko, "but you restored the balance. The crystal will be able to stop the dark forces without creating a static universe. Order and Chaos together."

"I detected a psychic emissions from Usagi" says Honoko, "What was it, Ryuu?"

"A Mistake" says Ryuu, "To keep Usagi innocent and controllable, Usagi's true abilities were repressed. She only demonstrated them during extreme stress as Sailor Moon, because of locks placed in her mind.'

'Also, a false link was made between Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion by Queen Serenity. That is the reason Usagi stayed loyal despite Mamoru's disloyality and his past life's indiscressions."

"Ah!" says Tatsuko, "like the time, she found him sleeping with the Princess of Mars."

"Correct. The Entropic half of the T'ea crystal has shattered the locks and the link, and the Creation half is currently repairing the damage to her mind. Ami is going to have competion."

"THAT MUCH WAS REPRESSED!!" says Honoko, "That is so...so stupid!"

"Yes." says Ryuu after his ears stop ringing, "We have another to atend to."

The Trio vanish into distortions.

[Outers home]

[Michiru and Haruka's room]

Tatsuko and Honoko meld from the shadows and stare at the sleeping forms locked in a intimate embrace. Honoko flushes.

Tatsuko, <"Later love">

Honoko, <"Right...scanning">

The eyes of the duo glow briefly. They turn, nod to each other, and point there hands at the satin-wrapped bare forms.

Distortions shoot from there hands and hit Haruka and Michiru. Energy fields of gold and blue, respectively grow around the duo. The fields pulse briefy, then shatter into particles of energy.

[Hotaru's room]

Ryuu melds from the shadows covered in a golden aura. Ryuu's form dissolves into golden particles that flow into Hotaru's small sleeping form.

[Within Hotaru's astral plane]

Astral Plane. The demension plane of the mind and spirit. A place of connections.

Ryuu apears before a pyramid topped by the symbol of Saturn. He sees a cloud of light in the distant blue sky, beaming energy to the Sigal. A black/violet beam goes from the Sigal to the dark sky above.

Ryuu raises his arms and a column of golden light shoots into the sky. The dark sky parts to reveal a violet image of Saturn and the black shrounded image of the entity Silence.

<"WHO ARE YOU?!?">

<"I am a Servant of the T'ea, Silence of Sagussa.">

<"SAGUSSA! IT HAS BEEN LONG SINCE THE SECOND REPUBLIC OF SAGUSSA! THE TIME IN WHICH THE SON OF ENTROPY BROUGHT SILENCE TO THE GALAXY. SINCE, THE TIME I WAS REBORN IN THE CAULDRON FOR THE GOLDEN MILLENIUM. HOW CAN YOU BE?!?">

<"It is the beginning of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The Golden and the following Silver Millenium ARE dead. You tire of being a Prisoner?">

<"YES! FOR MILLENIA I HAVE BEEN BONDED TO THE SEED OF SILENCE! I WISH FOR FREEDOM!!">

<"Then let my power take you!">

The Entity Silence wavers for a second, then glows a golden aura. The entity slowly dissolves into black and gold particles.

<"Return to the T'ea, Son of Entropy, rejoin Brother Chaos in the flow of Existance.">

Ryuu column of light dies. Ryuu sees only the violet mana flow of Saturn and the distance cloud of white light remains.

Ryuu places his hands on the gray stone of the pyramid. A fiery golden aura appears around Ryuu and spreads across the pyramid.

Grey stone crumbles into golden light and reforms into forged gold with silver designs. As the glow hits the sigal, the black metal turns silver. A pulse of gold shoots from the symbol to Saturn. The violet mana flow thickens into a violet column covering the entire pyramid. Then a beam of white fire shoots into the distant sky.

Ryuu smiles as his aura fades.

<Silence is no more, Hotaru. You should be spared of your destined early death.>

Ryuu form dissolves into gold particles and vanishes.

[Hotaru's room]

Ryuu appears again and melds back into the shadows. Hotaru glows gold and violet, then returns to a peaceful silent slumber.

[Limbo]

The Trio smile at the viewing mirror.

"Haruka and Michiru will lose there Zealot nature" says Tatsuko, "They will be able to live there lives, as the Original Spirits of Uranus and Neptune return to the T'ea"

"Not to mension enjoy there lives" says Honoko, "The Millenium repressed Usagi's knowledge, while repressing the Outers emotional abilities. Haruka and Michiru are going to have alot more fun!"

"Hentai." says Tatsuko, smiling seductively.

"Hotaru will be fine." says Ryuu, "Silence was draining her life force. In the future Setsuna designed, Silence killed Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn. Saturn threw her link with Silence and her parents threw links they formed trying to save her. Silence also died with them, ~neutralizing~ the threat.'

'I magnified Saturn's mana flow using the T'ea. Hotaru's healing power will restore her life force and even remove her body's numberous weaknesses."

The Gates of Time ripple and glow brightly.

"Well as the Americans would say, 'The Shit is about to hit the Fan.' Make sure our other plans are ready."

[End]

WRITE ME A REVIEW OR EMAIL ME!!!