Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ Pools of Tao ❯ Changes ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ranma][UY] Pools of Tao Part 4: Changes

POOLS OF TAO: Entropy and Chaos.

CHAPTER 4: CHANGES

A Ranma 1/2 Urusei Yatsura BSSM xover with elements of Urusei Yatsura Senior Years series.

by Spaceman <Newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca>

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

*************************************************

[Disclaimer] I don't own Ranma 1/2 or Urusei Yatsura, both are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogankukan, Shonen Sunday, Kitty TV, Viz, etc... UY-SY isn't mine either. BSSM is property of Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha Ltd, Shonen Sunday, Toei animation, Mixx, etc... No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense. Don't sue me, just write me.

I also don't own the work of genius known as Urusei Yatsura- the College Years.

[Timeline] Months after Ranma 1/2 manga vol 38 (Saffron and Failed Wedding)and UY Movie 5 "Final Chapter" (after second tag race).

*************************************************

[Diary of Ukyou Kuonji]

Dear Diary

Your not going to believe what happened today!

First, the Police SWAT raided the Tendous. They arrested Genma (about time), Nibiki, and even Happosai! How you might ask? A Tall woman with long hair with a Phoenix emblem used herself as bate and chi-shocked like an electric eel.

Nabiki was just handcuffed. They used Panda Tranquilizer darts and tear gas on Genma, locking him up with size-adjusting single-link-and-bars arm, leg, and chest restriants. Even a size-shaping mussle! Happosai was sealed in a air-compressed plastic ball with men's underwear and Sticky Polymer. When did Nerima SWAT get so prepared!?!?

Second. At School, the Principal was arrested by a second SWAT team armed with a Very Long Haired Citizen and Stun Grenades. I heard both Tatewaki and Kodachi have been arrested and taken for "psychological examinations", like We know there crazy.

I still don't know were Ranchan is. I'm beginning to think of him a friend, not a fiancee. I want to tell him

"I'm sorry, Ranchan, Please Come Back! I just be your Friend!"

Ukyou closes her Diary and begins to cry.

"Don't cry, Ucchan. I want to Just be Friends, too."

Ukyou turns around and sees two people she thought she never see again or together!

[Journal of Ryuunosuke Fujinami]

30 Days after Ataru Vanished

Your not going to believe what happened today!

First, Mendou was arrested! Someone Crushed him like a Bug today. His Entire Empire is now locked up, just like him. I heard even the Politicians, Lawyers, and Judges he had on the take are in Jail.

Then the UN clamped down on Lum, Lan, and the other aliens of Tomobiki. It appears Uru tried to cheat with the Treaty. According to sources, the Imperialists included a Clause that could allow them to Invade! Lum is in Deep S**T now!

The Last thing that happened is the strangest. Megane and the Guards have forgotten Lum, like that incident with Memory. Every time we try, they forget. Now, they all have GIRLFRIENDS?!?!?!?!

Tomobiki is Weird but NOT THAT WEIRD!

"Interesting choice of words, Fujinami"

Ryuunosuke turns to see a familar face and a unfamilar face behind her. She gasps.

[Diary of Hotaru Tomoe]

Dear Diary

Things are Changing.

I woke this morning to find out I Grew last night. I'm taller, healther, and I Ran down the stairs with ease. I feel fantastic. Ever since My Scout powers awoke, I have felt the Silence, a cold dark feeling in my Heart. Today, it's gone and in its place is a warm strength.

The Next shock was Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama making out in the kitchen. Talking about embrassing. Haruka-papas hands were inside Michiru-mama's clothes! After the embrassment, they noticed the changes and decided on a scout meeting.

We all meet at Rei's Temple to find more weirdness. USAGI BROKE UP WITH MAMORU! Seems she found him sleeping with another woman.

She also has some News. The Silver Crystal transformed into what Usagi refers to as a T'ea Crystal. She also revealed a darker side to the Silver Millenium.

Ami's scans of me reveal the Silence, the Darkness of my Power, is gone and my Mana flow has been increased far beyond compensating. Basically, my powers are no longer harmful to me and have been increased so much, my own healing powers are making me stronger.

A Scan of Usagi shows that her mental and special abilities are increasing. She's getting Smarter and Stronger.

We were in a discussion, we the alert went off.

We found an Ashura- a six-armed 3-headed Indian War Goddess, a Minotaur Monster with wings and tentacles, and a Chimera- a mix of animals like Monkey, Wolf, Man, Girl, Pig, Panda, Cat, and others mixed together to form a evil 12-foot monstrousity.

The Bigger shock was that the Ashura and Minotaur were protecting the citizens from the Chimera. We watched as the Minotaur take a brutal hit mend for the Ashura and collapse and the Ashura yell out "Pantyhose".

The *Next* shock was Sailor Moon's tranformation. No long sequence, just a blue-violet vortex ending with a flash. Her Outfit was Way Cool! A white jumpsuit with pleated knee-high flat-sole boots, pleated gauntlet-like gloves, and torso/thigh armor. Her Tiara was replaced by a head-guard. It looked alot more protective and intimadating than our Fukus!

Mars Flame Sniper, Mercury Aqua Rhapsody, Jupiter Oak Evolution, and Venus Love and Beauty Shock hit the mosnter hard, but instead of being destroyed or even injured, the Monster mutated and grew to 18 feet tall! It batted the Inners like pin-pong balls.

Uranus World Shaking and Neptune Deep Submerge? 24 feet, meaner and even uglier!! I decided using the Glaive would be bad! Duh!

Sailor Moon pulls out her sceptar, which is now a crescent glaive-weapon like my Silence Glaive and Pluto's Time Key (speaking of which, I wonder were she was?). She called out it's name "Eclipse Staff!" and sliced it into the ground infront of the Chimera yelling "COSMIC LIFE ERUPTION BLAST!". A circle of light went from the slice to under the Chimera.

Boom! A Geyser of Silver and Gold Fire erupted from beneath the Chimera monster. The 2 meter thick column of power tore threw the monster and stopped at 30 feet. Energy particles like a rain of multicolored stardust feel healing the Ashura, the Minotaur, and the other injured people.

The Chimera's body crackled with dark energy. It liquified and dissolved into the geyser. When the eruption ended, instead of a Chimera there were the individual creatures. A Chinese Girl, a Chinese Man, a duck, a Chinese Cat, a Bull, and a zoo's worth of others.

This is one WEIRD day!

[Limbo]

The silver-coated Gates of Time are rippling and vibrating.

Honoko and Tasuko stand behind Ryuu, who holds his own "V"-bladed glaive pointed at the warped Gates.

"Goodbye, Stealers of Choices. DESTINY DESTROYER!!"

A Beam of pure darkness sorrounded by swirling, imploding distortion shoots from the Glaive. The Gate ripples and twists inside out. There is a pause, then...

[to be continued]