Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter 1/2 ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Witch hunter ½
 
Everything in the story do not belong to me so don't sue me or kill me.
The time line is a few weeks after Robin joins the STN-J.
Ranma is older and mature and really OOC so please don't flame me.
0000000000000000
 
11 years ago a great tragedy befell a great man and it broke him.
His friends, family and those who know him miss him.
3 months after the death of his wife in a fight against what we now call witches he disappeared. It was as if he had disappeared into darkness.
Now he is back darker and angrier.
 
--00000---
 
Home coming.
 
Ranma steps out of the airport and looks around.
It was all the same like as if time never pass.
He looks around shrugging his trench coat close as the clouds gather.
“Hmmm looks like its going to rain.” He mutters and puts on his sunglasses and hails a cab.
 
--000000—
 
 
He steps out of the cab after he paid the driver as the rain poured.
He runs to the gate and enters into a compound.
Ranma looks up at the building it looks ominous as thunder and lightning flash over head in the sky.
As the rain had triggered his curse he was in a foul mood.
He walks to the foyer there sat a man behind a counter reading a magazine.
Ranma tries to open the gate but it was lock.
“Huh…” The man looks up from his magazine and walks over to the gate.
“Yeah what do you want?” He asks looking at Ranma.
“I'm Satome Ranma I was told to report here.” Ranma said as he shook the water off his coat. “Oh yeah you are the new one right.” The guy opens the gate to let Ranma in.
“Go up to the 5th floor that's where everyone is.” The guy said as walks back to his seat and magazine.
“Thanks…” Ranma mutters and stands there waiting for the lift.
`Ting.'
The door opens and Ranma enters the lift.
He presses the 5 button and waits for the lift to reach the floor.
The door to the elevator opens and he walks out he looks around he sees a door and he opens it and enters it.
He sees wires running all over the place and to a computer.
A guy was behind the computer typing away at a furious speed.
A bald man came out of an office to greet Ranma.
“Who are you young lady?” he asks looking at Ranma.
“I'm Ranma Satome I am suppose to report here.” He takes out a file from his coat and hands it to the man.
“Hmmm I thought they were sending a guy over not a girl….” He mutters as he opens the file. “My file will explain everything if you would excuse me I need some hot water.” Ranma said. “All right. This way please.” The man directs him to the pantry there Ranma pours a cup of hot water then tips it over his head.
The change was instant his body became bigger and his height increased. His red hair change black.
“Oh my god……” he stumbles back taken by surprise by Ranma's water changing curse.
“Let me start over. My name is Ranma Satome. I was sent over by the government.” Ranma said as he looks at him.
The man shuddered as Ranma's cold steel blue eyes watch him.
“Ummmm….. Welcome to STN-J.” The man offers his hand. Ranma looks at him coldly both his hands in the pockets of his coat.
“Oh well the others are on a case they will be around.
The boy at the computer is Michael Lee. He is our information tech.” The man said as they walk out of the pantry.
“Michael this is Ranma our new hunter. Will you up date him on the case the rest are working?” The man said as he walks to his office.
“Hi…” Michael greets Ranma looking at him.
“Oh here this is one of our communication devices.” Michael gives Ranma a ear piece.
Ranma looks at it and puts it on his right ear.
“Where are the rest??” Ranma asks.
“Oh they are tracking down a witch at the moment.” Michael said as he starts to type into his computer.
“There got it they are here.” Michael said as he points at the map on the computer screen. Ranma nods his head and heads towards the windows and opens it.
“Huh what are you doing??” Michael asks as he stood up.
“Tell the others I'll meet them there.” With that Ranma leaps from the window.
“Holy crap!!??” Michael runs to the window catch a glimpse of Ranma leaping away.
 
 
 
00000000000000000000
 
Ranma lands on top of the roof and looks down into the ally he could make out two persons running after another.
Ranma smirks as he watches one of them fire a gun.
Who ever it was, was a lousy shot.
The shots were hitting everything except the target. Ranma shakes his head.
He takes another jump and lands gracefully on another roof.
Ranma could feel the power of the witch build up.
After so long he can tell the difference between a witch and a normal human by looking at their auras.
That made him even more dangerous.
After the wedding incident he had travelled around the world looking for others that suffered at the hands of the witches and those who hunt them.
He had travelled around the world meeting various people and organisations all that would do anything to have Ranma on their side.
Ranma was not interested in anything except the extermination of all witches.
When he heard that Japan had a witch-hunting group Ranma jumps at the chance to return to return to his homeland. Ranma had seen enough as the witch knocks the two away with his powers.
Ranma leaps from the roof and land in front of the witch.
His chi enveloping him.
The air around starts to turn cold as Ranma uses his soul of ice technique.
He had perfected it.
He walks toward the witch who was straining to push Ranma back.
His chi shield took the brunt of the attacks as he walks closer and closer toward the witch. “STAY BACK STAY BACK!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME??!!” The witch screams at Ranma as he sends waves of his powers at Ranma trying to knock him away. Ranma smirks at him and takes out his hand from the coat pocket and points it at the witch.
“I want you to die.” Ranma said as the air around the witch starts to freeze.
The witch tries to feel but to his horror his feet was frozen to the ground.
As Ranma walks over ice starts to form over the body of the witch.
“No please…NO……” The witch screams as a mist envelopes him.
When the mist dissipates the witch was frozen solid his arms up trying to shield himself.
“Heh pathetic.” Ranma turns away and walks towards the two STN-J agents.
The two brought their guns up.
“I'm on your side.” Ranma said flatly and walks away.
Just then he feel the air suddenly change then there was a bright burst of flame in front of him. “What the hell.” Ranma backs off as the flames push him away.
 
 
000000000000000
 
Robin and Amon had just arrive at the scene and were making their way towards the others. Suddenly the air in the ally became cold. Robin looks around as her breath mists each time she exhales.
Amon looks around he could feel the cold too.
Suddenly they heard a scream and they went running.
When they arrive they saw Ranma heading towards their partners.
Robin instinctively puts on her glasses and shot a flame at Ranma using her powers.
Amon pulls out his gun and starts to shoot at Ranma.
“Crappy way to say hello.” Ranma said as his aura envelops him.
The air around him swirled blocking the shots fired at him.
The flames died as his soul of ice reachs out.
He stumbles back and turns to look what was holding him back.
It was the frozen witch.
“Heh.” He slams his fist into the ice statue shattering it.
Body parts flew all over the place.
The two other STN-J agents were turning green as the frozen parts splatter all over them.
Robin intensifies her attacks.
“Give it up girl.” Ranma said coldly as he steps forward letting his cold chi dissipate her attacks. Ranma smirks at her as he went forward stopping her attacks everytime.
She was getting desperate as she sees Ranma's right hand begins to glow a bluish glow.
“Now do you want to stop or do I have to make you witch.” Ranma growls at her.
Michael was screaming at them to listen to him over the earpiece.
Finally one of them stops to listen the guy tackles Robin to the ground as Ranma fires a ball of chi at her.
Amon manages to leap out of the way as the ball of chi flashes past him.
Robin could feel the coldness of the chi ball as it flashes over her and hit the wall turning it to ice. “So you going to stop or do I have to make you.” Ranma said as his hand starts to glow again. The guy who pushed Robin to the ground quickly stands up and tries to diffuse the situation. “Wait wait she's one of us.” He said putting up his hands in front of him gesturing to Ranma to stop what he was doing.
“Pef.” Ranma snorts and turns away.
“Keep that witch away from me.” Ranma said as he leaps up to the roof and bounds away. “Who the hell was that Sakaki?” the woman who was with him asks angrily.
“Miho that was our new back up.” Sakaki said as he lets out a breath and leans on the wall. “…..” Amon walks up to Robin and helps her to stand.
Robin shakes her head as she looks around.
“What the hell is he the orbo do not have any effect against his attacks??!!” Miho said her arms frailing around angrily.
“Come on lets go back and find out who the hell is he.” Amon said as he walks away.
 
0000000000000
 
 
You guys must be wondering what the hell is this guy doing another fic for when he hasn't finish his other fics. Well I apologise I had the inspiration to do it when I watched Witch hunter Robin the entire series in one day with my wife several weeks ago so I hope you people don't mind. I'll try to up date often when I can so please don't kill me. Oh yeah if anyone out there don't mind I'm look for a partner to take up a fic for me called Samurai 7 ½ an idea I got after watching 7 Samurai and Samurai 7 well if there are any takers please pm me. Oh yeah I'm looking for some pre readers too after getting flamed till crispy. I thank everyone for their support, C&C, reviews and flames so until next time.