Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter 1/2 ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Witch hunter 1 / 2
Chapter 4
 
11 years ago a great tragedy befell a great man and it broke him. His friends, family and those who know him miss him. 3 months after the death of his wife in a fight against what we now call witches he disappeared. It was as if he had disappeared into darkness. Now he is back darker and angrier.
--00000---
 
It was almost midnight when the private Hellsing Lear jet touches down at the Tokyo airport.
“Miss Victoria we have landed and your transport is waiting for you.” A voice said behind the door. “Coming” Seras calls out as she gets out of her coffin.
She grabs her sling bag and the sword wrapped in cloth with her.
She was dressed in a black leather mini skirt and matching top.
She had wanted to get something else but it was too late.
Her master had gotten the clothes for her.
She storms out the room and down the steps.
“Miss Victoria!” The pilot calls out to her.
She turns and faces the pilot.
“Sir Integra wants you to report to her as soon as you touch down. There is a cell phone in the car and your belonging will be sent over to a hotel of your choice just call us to arrange everything.” The pilot said. “Right thanks!!” she shouts as she gets into her car.
It was a black dodge viper with all tainted windows.
She starts the car and was soon speeding off.
 
 
0000000000
 
 
“How is he doctor??” Robin asks worriedly.
“He'll be fine.” Tofu said as he looks at Ranma's sleeping body.
His wife was sitting next to Ranma she had come running when she heard Ranma's screams.
She was holding his hand and whispering words of comfort.
“Your friend however is luck to be alive.” Tofu said as he walks over to the room where Amon was in.
“He has a few broke ribs and a slight concussion but he'll live.” Tofu said as he went into the room.
The whole STN-J team was inside.
Miho was standing in the corner of the room her arms crossed and looking out the window.
Sasaki was sitting at the side of the bed while Yurika was on the phone.
Robin walks in. Sasaki smiles at Robin as she came in and looks away.
Robin walks over to the bed.
“How is he?” Robin asks.
“He went to sleep a few minutes ago.” Sasaki said as he stands up offering the seat to Robin.
“How is she doing.” She asks as she looks at Miho.
“She's been quiet since the shooting.” Sasaki said shrugging his shoulders.
“Urm.” Tofu clears his throat to get the attention of everyone.
“Ah I see that I have your attention.” Tofu said as he looks at everyone in the room.
“I have know Ranma for a long time. I don't know what he did but what ever he did he must have a reason.” Tofu said as he looks around the room.
“A reason! He killed 4 people and another is in a coma!!” Miho finally talks.
“He killed hundreds more and you say he has a good reason!!” Miho said her voice getting louder.
Tofu shakes his head.
“Then let me ask you this. On your wedding day, the day you have been waiting for so long comes around. As you and your spouse take your vows a mad man comes in ruining everything sending you slamming into a wall. You try to pick yourself up but you can't, you see your spouse killed in front of your eyes, your mother, your friends die and you can't do anything. Tell me what will that do to you?” Tofu asks turning around and opens the door to leave.
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
Seras takes out the phone while she stops at the traffic light.
“Hello sir Integra I have already arrive and I am on my way to Ranma's work place. What?? He is? I'll go over now!! Yes I will. No I won't Sir Integra. All right I'll call again later.” Seras puts away the cell phone. Her face turn dark as she thought of who ever had hurt her friend was going to pay dearly.
 
 
000000000000000
 
Tofu walks back to Ranma's room to check up on him.
He sees his wife looking at Ranma and holding on to his hand.
He places his hand on her shoulder.
“He'll be all right. Don't worry Kasumi.” Tofu said trying to comfort his wife.
“He looks so much the same but his body is covered in scars.” Kasumi said sadly.
“I'm so afraid that he'll leave again.” Kasumi said as she looks at Ranma's sleeping body.
“I'm sure when he wakes up he won't.” Tofu said.
 
 
00000000000000
 
 
 
Seras gets out of her car and walks towards the entrance of the hospital.
She stalks to the counter and waits for the nurse to notice her.
The nurse turns to see an angry Seras looking at her.
“Ummm can I help you.” She asks afraid.
“Ranma Satome's room please.” Seras said calmly.
“Wait a moment please while I check..” the nurse scrambles our of her chair and into the room behind her. A few seconds later she returns.
“He's in room 506. Fifth floor.” The nurse said shakily.
“Thank you.” Seras walks away.
“Ummm shouldn't you have told her that visiting hours is over.” One of her colleges said peering from the room.
“You want to tell her that?” The nurse at the counter asks shaking.
“Ummm no.”
 
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
 
Seras stalks out of the lift and to the room.
She was having a hard time keeping her anger in check.
She knocks on the door and opens it. Kasumi turns to see who it was.
“Oh my are you Ranma's friend?” Kasumi asks as she stands up surprise to see a beautiful girl suddenly coming into the room.
Seras's anger suddenly disappears as she sees the Kasumi.
“Oh I'm sorry, I'm Seras. I'm a friend of Ranma's.” Seras said meekly.
“Oh my.” Kasumi said as she walks over and gives Seras a hug.
“What happen to Ranma.” Seras asks as Kasumi lets her go.
“He was shot while he was working.” Kasumi said as she wipes away a tear.
“Who shot him?” Seras asks softly.
“It was one of Ranma's colleges. They were trying to stop Ranma from killing a witch.” Kasumi explains. “Who was the one to shot Ranma.” Seras asks as she tries to reel in her anger again.
“It was a girl. I don't blame her as one of her friends was also beaten up badly by Ranma.” Kasumi said trying to make up an excuse.
“They are in the next room I think.” Kasumi adds.
“They are?” Seras walks over to the door and opens it turning around smiling.
“I'm going to get something to drink.” Seras lies and closes the door and walks over to the next room.
She opens the door her eyes red in anger.
“Who shot Ranma?” Sears asks her voice cold as ice.
Everyone turns to look at who had barged in. Robin stands up looking at Seras.
“Who are you and what are you doing here??” She asks looking at Seras.
“I am Ranma's friend and I want to know who shot him. WAS IT YOU??” Seras points angrily at Robin. “Hey get out of here!” Miho shouts angrily at Seras.
“I was the one who shot him happy!” Miho shouts.
“Happy? NOW GET OUT!” she screams.
Seras growls bearing her teeth and charges Miho intending to rip her apart.
Sasaki jumps at her trying to stop her charge but was sent flying into the wall when Seras backhands him. Yurika was screaming as she ran out of the room.
Robin scrambles away and puts on her glasses and tries to use her powers to keep Seras at bay.
Seras turns her head looking at Robin her eyes blood red backing away from the wall of flame Robin had put up in front of Miho.
Miho takes out her orbo gun and fires it at Seras.
Seras staggers as the orbo-laden bullets hit her on the chest.
She screams as the liquid burns her.
 
 
 
000000000000000000
 
 
Ranma's eyes snap open as Seras's scream rang through the hospital.
He sits up.
“SERAS!” he leaps out of his bed scaring Kasumi.
He runs out of the room and into the corridor.
He smashes open the door to Amon's room and steps in.
He sees Seras on the floor whimpering and Miho pointing her orbo gun at Seras and Robin using her powers to keep Seras trapped in a circle.
Robin was surprise to see Ranma.
“YOU!” Ranma screams.
He lets his cold ki start to fill the room.
It snuffs out Robin's fire.
Robin steps back while Miho stood her ground pointing her orbo gun at him.
“You stay away from me!” Miho said her hand shaking as Ranma walks towards her.
“Ranma no!” Robin shouts as she rushes forward and stands in between Miho and Ranma.
“I will kill you.” Ranma said as he walks forward.
Robin uses her powers to push Ranma back but to no avail.
Kasumi arrives just in time as Ranma prepares to turn Robin into an ice cube.
“SATOME RANMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Kasumi said in a stern voice.
Ranma turns and all his ki disappears.
At the doorway stood Kasumi with her hands on her hips looking angrily at Ranma.
She sees Seras on the floor in pain and rushes over to take a look.
She turns her over and was shock at what she was seeing.
Seras chest was smoking as if she was burnt.
“Ranma she's hurt badly!! Help me.” Kasumi said motioning him over.
Ranma growls shooting a cold stare at Robin and Miho then turning and carries Seras in his arms.
“I'll will be back for you.” Ranma said as he walks out. Kasumi looks at them and shakes his head.
“You all better leave before he gets back. I might not be able to stop him again.” Kasumi said as she too leaves the room.
Miho puts away her gun and runs out from the room leaving Robin standing alone in the room.
Sasaki groans as he struggles to stand.
“What hit me??” He asks groaning. Robin walks over and helps him up.
“I think we have made him very angry….” Robin said softly.
 
 
000000000000
 
 
 
Ranma carries Seras to his room and lays her on the bed.
“I'll go get Tofu.” Kasumi said as she walks out the room.
Ranma walks over to the door and locks it and walks over to the bed.
He breaks the glass on the table and takes a piece he cuts his palm and holds it over Seras's lips then squeezing it close letting the blood drip on to her lips.
Seras moans opening her mouth to catch the blood. Her hand shoots out and grabs Ranma's bleeding hand and starts to lick on the bloodied hand.
Ranma winces as she starts to suck on the wound gulping down his blood.
“Enough now Seras let me go.” Ranma whispers into her ear but Seras keeps on sucking not wanting to let go.
“Hmmmm…” Ranma smiles at her and shakes his head.
He goes for the sleep points under her breast.
Seras eyes widen then close and falls on to the bed in a deep sleep.
He grabs a towel and starts to bandage his hand. “Ranma!!” Kasumi knocks on the door.
“Coming!” Ranma replies as he walks over to unlock the door.
Tofu hurries over to the Seras's side and starts to examine her.
To his surprise the burn wounds on her chest were all healing.
“What is going on here Ranma??” Tofu asks as he looks at Ranma.
“Oh my what happened to your hand??” Kasumi asks as she sees the bloodied towel on his hand.
“Oh nothing…. Seras needed something to heal her so…” Ranma said as he sat down on to a chair uneasily.
Tofu walks over to Ranma.
“Ranma mind telling me why doesn't your friend have a pulse?” Tofu asks looking at Ranma.
“She's a vampire I met while I was in England. I'll tell you about her later. I…” Ranma said as he slips in unconsciousness again.
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
Back at Robin's room she sits on her bed looking at herself in the mirror.
She slowly takes off the ribbons tying her hair letting her hair fall.
Then slowly taking off all her clothes and putting on a robe.
She walks to the bathroom.
Letting the robe fall from her body she steps into the shower and lets the hot steaming water wash over her. “Oh god it's so cold…” Robin mutters as she rubs her arms.
She still could feel the coldness.
“So cold.” She mutters as she closes her eyes.
She sees Amon and Ranma standing side by side looking at her. Amon walks away from her while Ranma stands there looking at her with his cold blue eyes.
“Ranma…” she mutters as she opens her eyes turning off the shower.
She stands there water dripping from her body.
She shivers as she reaches for her towel.
Putting on her robe she walks back into her room.
She takes off her robe and gets into her bed.
She pulls the cover tighter to her body shivering and closes her eyes.
“Ranma…” she mutters as she stops shivering and drifts off to sleep.
 
 
 
 
00000000000000
 
 
Robin finds herself in a field. She sits up looking around. She was wearing a white dress.
The sun was shining down and a light breeze was blowing.
“Where am I ?? Is this a dream??” Robin mutters as she stands up.
“Hello.” A voice calls out from behind her. Robin turns around but trips and falls down.
“Oh sorry.” A girl said as she reaches out a hand to help Robin to stand.
Robin looks at the girl who was smiling at her.
“Who are you?? She asks frowning.
“Don't worry I won't hurt you.” The girl said still smiling.
“Why don't you walk with me.” The girl said as she holds on to Robin's hand.
Robin didn't know what to do so she did as she was told.
“You are a strange and special girl you know that.” The girl said as she leads Robin.
She walks over to a large tree and under that tree was a table and two seats.
“Please sit.” The girl said as she pulls a chair for her. Robin sits down.
“Here. Will tea do?” The girl asks as she pours her a cup.
“Thank you.” Robin said.
“Oh no problem.” The girl said as she pours herself a cup too.
“….” Robin stirs the tea looking at the girl. “Who are you??” Robin finally asks.
“Oh I'm sorry where are my manners.” The girl puts down her cup.
“I'm Akane.” Akane said smiling at her.
“Akane….. But you are dead how??” Robin's eyes widen in disbelief.
“Don't worry this is only a dream.” Akane said smiles reassuringly at her.
“What do you want with me?” Robin asks as she looks at Akane.
“I want you to help me.” Akane said as she looks intently at Robin.
“??” Robin looks at her in surprise.
 
 
 
 
 
000000000000000
 
 
 
 
Robin wakes up at the chirping of her cell phone.
She grabs it off the table ad flicks it open.
“Robin this is Michael.”
“Yes Michael what is I??” Robin asks sleepily.
“Sasaki told me what happened so I did some digging and guess what the girl who attacked you all in the room is an agent for Hellsing.” Michael said.
“Oh…”
“And get this she is a vampire. Her name is Seras Victoria and she was in a special weapons and tactics team before she joined Hellsing. You two better be careful. Oh yeah the boss wants you come in. Can you make it??” Robin looks at her clock as she slips out of her bed.
“Sure I'll be there shortly.” Robin said as she puts away the phone.
She looks at the mirror and smiles.
 
 
 
00000000000000000
 
 
 
Robin makes her way towards the conference room.
She enters and sees Sasaki, Miho and Yurika were already sitting at the table.
Zaizen was sitting at the head of the table.
“I'm sorry.” Robin apologizes as she takes her seat.
“So every one is here.” Zaizen said as he leans forward.
“Now I want you all to carry on your work. Amon will join us when he recovers from his injuries and I want you all to stay away from Ranma for the time being. That will be all you all are dismissed. I also want a report of what happen yesterday on my table by evening.” Zaiten said as he gets up and walks away.
“So what now??” Michael asks.
Sasaki looks around and shrugs his shoulders.
“I'm going to my table now.” Yurika said as she walks away.
“Me and Sasaki will work on the new case. Come on.” She said as she gets up and walks away.
“……” Michael looks at Robin who was still sitting there.
“Robin what about you??” Michael asks a bit worried.
“Oh. I'm going to see Ranma.” Robin said as she walks off.
“What??” Michael scrambles from his chair and tries to catch up with robin but he was too late as the doors to the elevator closes.
“What the heck??” Michael scratches his head as he had seen the most incredible thing Robin smiling.
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
 
Seras woke up with a start she looks around she was in a pitch-black room.
She gropes around and finally finds a light switch.
She flips it on and looks around.
She was in a hospital room.
She spots her clothes on a chair she walks over and fishes her cell phone out and flips it open.
There were several missed calls.
“Oh crap I'm dead…” Seras shakes her head and walks over to a seat and sits down.
She dials on the phone and waits.
After 2 rings, “SERAS VICTORIA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE LAST 24HOURS!!!!” Integra shouts over the phone.
“I'm sorry sir Integra….” Seras replies meekly.
“I already dispatched a team there to look for you.” Integra said as she simmers down.
“A team??” Seras asks.
“Yes we had an intruder in our computer files and we have traced it to Japan. I thought that you are in trouble. Are you??” Integra asks.
“Ummmmm……” Seras did not know what to say.
“I take that as a yes??” “What did you do??” Integra asks after a while of silence.
“I sorta attacked a group of people….” Seras said meekly.
“Let me guess the STN-J right.” Integra said.
“Wait a minute I have another call.” Integra said as she put Seras on hold.
Seras as she takes a seat on her bed.
 
 
 
 
000000000000000
 
 
 
Ranma puts away his cell phone as the door to his room opens.
He turns and looks finding Robin and Kasumi standing at the door.
“Oh did I wake you Ranma??” Kasumi asks as she carries a tray over to a table.
Robin was also carrying a basket with her.
“What is she doing here?” Ranma asks icily as he walks over.
“Ranma! Where are your manner!!” Kasumi scolds as she takes off the cover to the tray.
Ranma's mouth starts to water as the aroma of hot rice filled the room.
Robin walks over and puts the basket down and starts to take out a pot and opens it.
It was curry, the smell fills the room.
Ranma glances at the curry and looks at Robin.
He sits down as his stomach growls loudly.
Kasumi giggles and starts to ladle several scoops of curry on to the rice.
“Here you go.” Kasumi passes the plate to Ranma.
Ranma pokes at the curry with a spoon.
He looks at Kasumi who was smiling then at Robin who was looking at him intently.
He finally eats a spoonful.
 
 
 
00000000000000
 
 
“Seras are you still there??” Integra asks.
“Yes sir Integra.” Seras replies bracing herself for a reprimand.
“Ranma was on the other line. He said that you were injured. Not serious I hope and he asks that I not run you through the wringer. Sigh. All right back to business Ranma requested that you be allowed to take some time off so I'll permit it you'll be on leave for a week. I have told Walter to stand down the team but they will be on stand by at the safe house in Japan. Need anything call them. That will be all Seras and I want reports daily understood?” Integra asks.
“Yes sir Integra.” Seras said as she relaxes.
“ARRRRRRGGGGGGGG HOT!!!! HOT!!!! HOT!!!!!” A scream suddenly fills the air.
 
 
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
 
Finally a chapter all done whew.
Sorry people for the long wait been busy with work and my wify has been hogging the com playing maple story.
Well I'll try to get more out soon so don't worry.