Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter 1/2 ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Witch hunter 1/2
Chapter 3
 
11 years ago a great tragedy befell a great man and it broke him. His friends, family and those who know him miss him. 3 months after the death of his wife in a fight against what we now call witches he disappeared. It was as if he had disappeared into darkness. Now he is back darker and angrier.
--00000---
 
 
Ranma was on the roof doing his katas. Kicking and punching with an inhuman speed he goes through his kata not noticing that he had an audience.
As he winds down he hears clapping.
He turns to see Michael standing, there clapping his hands.
“That was awesome!!” Michael said as he walks over to Ranma.
“…….” Ranma walks over to his clothes and picks up a towel and begins to wipe off his sweat. “MICHAEL!!” Robin comes running up to the roof calling him.
“Oh.” She stops as she sees Ranma. Ranma turns away.
“What is it Robin??” Michael asks.
“Oh Amon says that there will be a meeting. There is a new case for us.” Robin said as she watches Ranma. She notices the scars on his back.
Ranma pulls on his shirt and puts on his jacket.
He turns and sees Robin looking at him.
He walks to the edge of the roof.
“Ranma !!” she calls out as he leaps off.
She runs over to the ledge.
She notices that Ranma was standing at the window ledge.
He pulls open the window and steps in.
Robin turns to Michael who shrugs.
 
 
 
00000000000
 
 
Ranma walks into the meeting room.
“YOU!!” Miho shouts at him as she stood up. Ranma had his shades on and it was sent flying as she slaps him hard.
His shade shatters on the wall.
Ranma turns his face his eyes hardening as he looks at Miho.
Miho takes a step back surprised at his reaction.
It was then Robin and Michael steps into the room.
“Do that again and I will kill you.” Ranma turns and leaves the room.
“Wait Ranma! You are just walking away like that? Solomon will not stand for that.” Amon calls out. “Screw Solomon. I don't need them. I sure as hell don't need you. It's you all that need me. I was asked to come here not the other way around.” Ranma pulls out the orbo necklace he was given with a flash of his ki it disintegrates.
“Stay out of my way if you know what good for you.” Ranma turns away and walks out the room.
Robin looks at the rest of her collogues and then at Ranma.
She runs after him trying to stop him.
Ranma leaps from the window not knowing that Robin was just behind him.
Robin loses her balance as falls after Ranma. Ranma looks up as he lands, seeing that Robin was falling he leaps up catching her in his arms, then dropping back down.
Robin was holding on to Ranma.
Ranma places her on to the ground but she does not want to go of him.
Ranma pries her fingers open and stands up.
He looks at her and notices the tears falling from her face.
Ranma's face softened for a minute and was about to kneel down to wipe her tears away.
“YOU BASTARD GET AWAY FROM HER!!” Miho scraems as she comes charging at him.
Ranma's face hardens as he leaps away.
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
Ranma run and leaps over several building.
Finally he lands on one of the roof and falls to the ground.
It starts to rain.
Ranma leans on the wall and held his hands to his face as the rain fall from the sky.
 
 
 
000000000000
 
 
“Amon I have to go some where can you give me a ride to the train station?” Robin asks.
“Why don't I drive you there instead.” Amon asks as he gets up.
“……” Robin nods her head and the two heads over to the car park.
 
 
000000000000
 
 
Several hours later, Robin stands in front of a house.
She looks at the piece of paper.
She walks to the door and knocks.
Amon had received a call to head back so he left her at the train station so she had made her way to Nerima.
The door opens, “Yes can I help you?” A middle age woman asks looking at Robin.
“Ummmm, I am Robin Sena, is this the house where Ranma use to stay?” Robin asks.
“Oh my.” The woman gasps the name.
“Who is it dear??” a man appears by her side.
“This young girl is looking for Ranma….” the woman said choking on her tears.
“Is this some kind of joke young lady if it is, it's not funny.” The man said angrily as he holds the woman in his arms.
“No it's not….” Robin said not sure how to continue.
“Ranma has been dead for years. I'm sorry but I have to ask you to leave.” The man said as he closes the door.
“Wait did you say that he is dead but that is impossible.” Robin said surprised.
“What did you say??” the man stops.
“He's still alive and he's my college.” Robin said.
The man stood there looking into Robin's eyes.
“Come in.” he invites as Robin enters the home he closes the door.
 
 
 
00000000000
 
 
Hellsing Institute.
`What is bothering you police girl?' Alucard asks as he walks through the wall.
`I'm sorry master.' Seras said as she gets up from her coffin.
`You have been acting strange and Sir Integra is getting annoyed. She wants you in her office now.' Alucard said as he leaves the room.
“Oh …..” Seras gulps and head out her room.
 
 
 
00000000000
 
 
“I am Tofu and this is my wife Kasumi. You tell me that Ranma is alive??” Tofu asks as he looks at Robin. “He is alive.” Robin insists.
She takes out a photo she got from the file and gives it to Tofu.
Kasumi returns from the kitchen with a try of tea and snacks.
Kasumi almost drops the tray but manages to get it to the table.
Tears form at her eyes as she took the picture.
“It's Ranma. Oh my why didn't he come to see us??” Kasumi asks crying.
“There, there Kasumi. I'm sure there is a reason for it.” Tofu said comforting his wife.
“Please tell us how is he and what is he doing now.” Tofu asks.
“Ummmm…. He's doing fine. He's working STN-J.” Robin said pausing to sip on the tea.
“STN-J?? Isn't that the group that catches witches am I right??” Tofu asks surprise.
“Yes.” Robin answers uneasily.
“Can I go see him??” Kasumi asks tearfully.
“I am not so sure I did not tell him that I was visiting.” Robin said uneasily.
“Why is something wrong?” Kasumi asks worriedly.
“No, no there isn't. I don't know how to say this…..” Robin starts to say.
“He kills witches…. He doesn't apprehend them like we do…”
“But that's impossible. Ranma doesn't kill.” Kasumi said in surprise.
“I'm sorry…” Robin said softly.
“It is not your fault Robin….” Tofu said as he tries to comfort his wife.
 
 
00000000000000
 
 
 
Ranma sat on top of the roof as day turn to night. Suddenly his senses flare, he looks around.
He leaps away.
He stops at a rooftop as he watches the members of STN-J make their way into an abandoned building. `Heh. They are walking into a trap.' Ranma stands at the ledge.
He could feel three witches in the building hiding they were ready for the attack.
He leaps toward the roof and kicks the door down and enters the building.
He closes his eyes and let his sense go.
A few minutes later his eyes snap open he smiles and disappears down a dark corridor.
0000000000000000
 
 
Tofu and Kasumi walks Robin to the door.
“Thank you for visiting us.” Kasumi said as she holds Robin's hand.
“I just wanted to know more about Ranma that was way I came.” Robin said.
She puts her hands into her coat pocket.
She then takes out her cell phone and finds that it was in silent mode and she had several missed calls.
She flips open the phone and dials.
“Robin where are you I have been trying to get to you for hours.” Michael said.
“Is there a problem Michel?” Robin asks worriedly.
“I don't know but Ranma called and said that the team needs back up you better get there fast!!” Michael said as he downloads the position of the building to her phone.
“Yes I'm heading there now!” Robin said as she turns to leave, putting away her phone.
“Hmm it seems that you are in a rush I could give you a lift that place is near here.” Tofu said as he goes to get his car keys.
“Oh no please I don't want to be a bother.” Robin said shaking her head.
“I'll come along too.” Kasumi said as she gets her coat.
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
Ranma made his way down the stairs softly.
He stood outside a room he could feel a witch standing just behind a wall where he was standing.
“Perfect don't move.” Ranma mutters and pulls back his right hand.
He slams his fist into the wall striking the witch.
The witch was taken by surprise as she found a hand sticking out from her chest.
Blood pours from her mouth as she tries to struggle free.
Ranma pulls his hand free.
The witch falls to the ground in a pool of her blood.
Ranma walks away intending to get to the other two witches before the others did.
 
 
 
000000000000
 
 
 
Amon and the rest slowly make their way to the second floor.
“Amon did you hear that??” Sasaki asks as they stop.
Amon looks around he too heard a scream.
“Come on lets go!” Amon said as he ran.
The others run after him.
They just arrive in time to see Ranma walking towards the two witches.
“You can scream no one will help you.” Ranma said smirking.
There was a body on the ground. One of the witches strikes back at Ranma. Sending debris at him, Ranma starts to laugh as his aura deflects the rocks.
The other witch uses his power sending flames at him.
Ranma scrowls as he takes a step back.
“Big mistake asshole.” Ranma said as his soul of ice starts to manifest.
“Ranma stop!!” Amon shouts as he points his gun at Ranma.
The others did the same.
Ranma turns to face them, “Try and stop me.” Ranma said as he walks towards the witches his soul of ice filling the room.
The room starts to turn cold as Ranma's cold aura fills the room.
The witches back toward the wall using their powers to hold Ranma back.
One of the witches tries to run but she slips and falls to the floor.
She screams as the cold mist engulfs her.
Her partner tries to help using his powers to try and keep Ranma's mist away but it was no use.
As the screams die down he too was engulf by the mist.
Amon and the others try to stop Ranma by shooting at him but to no avail the orbo-laden bullets just hits his aura.
Ranma walks over to the now frozen witches.
 
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
A few minutes later Robin arrives she gets out of the car and makes her way into the building.
Kasumi gets out of the car too following Robin.
“Where are you going??” Tofu as he runs after the two.
“Ranma is in there.” Kasumi said as she chases after Robin.
Tofu shakes his head and follows after his wife.
 
 
0000000000000000
Ranma stands over the two witches, “Goodbye now.” Ranma said as he brought his fist into one of the witches.
The body shatters and pieces fly every where.
Amon rushes Ranma intending to stop him.
Ranma backhands him sending him into a wall hard.
“STOP OR I”LL SHOT!!” Miho screams at Ranma she had taken out a real handgun.
“You think that will stop me??” Ranma said as he turns toward the remaining witch intending to destroy her too.
Miho fires the gun at Ranma's back.
“NO!! RANMA!!” Ranma turns around surprise to hear that voice.
His eyes went wide as he see Robin runs into the room, following close behind him was Kasumi.
Ranma's body jerks as two bullets hit him in the chest.
He looks down blood began to seep into his shirt.
“Kasumi!??” Ranma mutters as blood pours from his mouth.
He falls to the floor.
“Noooo!! RANMA!!!” Kasumi rushes over crying.
 
 
 
 
0000000000000000000
 
 
Ranma opens his eyes, he was blinded by the bright light he shields his eyes as he tries to sit up.
As he sat up a sharp pain shot through his body.
He winces and collapses onto the bed again.
“Oh Ranma don't move you just came out of the operating room.” A voice said filled with concern. “Kasumi?” Ranma said weakly.
He feels a hand holding tightly on his.
“Yes its me. Oh Ranma.” Kasumi said as she starts to cry.
“I'm sorry Kasumi. I'm sorry.” Ranma said weakly as he lost consciousness again.
 
 
00000000000000000000
 
“How is he?” Robin asks.
“He'll be all right. He heals very fast.” Tofu said as he looks at the chart.
“How can he survive??” Robin asks wondering what Ranma is.
“Well he is one of the best martial artist I have ever know.” Tofu said as he takes off his glasses and cleans it.
“But he was shot four times!!” Robin said.
“Oh the two on the back was stopped by his coat. It seems that it's made out of bulletproof material. Your friend was lucky to hit him in the chest.”
“Oh….” Robin looks to the floor.
“It's all right it's not your fault.” Tofu said.
“What about the witch?” Robin asks.
“Oh she'll live. We managed to save her by thawing her out but she is in a coma.” Tofu adds.
“Can I go see him??” Robin asks.
“Sure follow me.” Tofu said as he leads her to the room.
 
 
 
 
00000000000000000000
 
 
 
“You want to see me Sir Integra?” Seras walks into the huge office.
“Yes I had reports saying that you have made several mistakes during your previous missions. Explain.” Sir Integra asks as she lights one of her cigars.
“Ummm…” Seras starts to sweat.
“Is it because of some certain individual?” Integra asks as she blows out the smoke.
“It seems that some one has left this behind.” Integra said as Walter gives her a samurai sword.
“Oh. That belongs to…” Seras trails off.
“Yes it does I want you to take a trip down to Japan and return this to him. I am sure you can do that with no problems?” Integra said smiling as she hands the sword to Seras.
“Walter has arrange everything you will be on leave for 3 days no more. I expect you back and ready to go after that.” Integra said as she goes back to her work.
Seras stands there looking at the sword.
“You are still here??” Integra looks up finding Seras still in the office.
“Oh I'm sorry Sir Integra!” She rushes out and closes the door.
 
 
 
0000000000000000000
 
 
“Ranma. Ranma.” Ranma opens his eyes and sits up.
He finds himself in a field.
“Ranma.” a voice calls him from behind him.
He turns to see a girl standing there.
She looks so familiar to him.
The girl walks over smiling at him and sits down next to him.
“You don't remember me??” The girl asks sadly.
Ranma looks at the girl closely.
“Oh my god. Akane??” Ranma said as he hugs her.
“Akane.” Ranma cries as he hugs her.
“Oh Ranma.” Akane said sadly as she hugs him back.
“Ranma I don't have so much time. You have to go back.” Akane said as she lets him go.
“NO! I won't let you go again!” Ranma said angrily.
“Ranma listen to me. You don't belong here.” Akane said, as she looks Ranma in the eyes.
“No, no then I'll stay here then with you!!” Ranma said as he held on to Akane.
“No Ranma your time is not yet up. I'm here to tell you to carry on living. Love again Ranma.” Akane said. “NO! I love only one woman and that is you!” Ranma shouts as tears falls from his face.
“I'm sorry Ranma I love you too but you have to let go please for me. You are destroying yourself and I can't stand by and watch you do that.” Akane cries and pulls away from him.
“No don't go Akane!!” Ranma tries to grab her again.
“Live on Ranma. I love you.” Akane said as she fades away.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
 
 
00000000000000000000000000
 
 
The scream rang out through the halls. Nurses and doctors came rushing into the room.
Ranma was screaming as the nurses and doctors try to hold him down he was struggling like a mad man. “LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!!” Ranma screams.
Tofu and Robin runs into the room shocked at what was happening.
Tofu pushes away a doctor and taps on Ranma's sleep point.
“Akane……” Ranma gasps out as he collapses on to the bed.
 
 
 
000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
Finally another chapter all done.
Hope you all like it.
Yes I know the relation ship between a 30-year-old and a 15-year-old is a bit too extreme but in the animation Robin is love with Amon who is 10 years her senior and I would like to add love knows no bounds.
Oh yes Sera going to pay a visit what will happen??
Stay tune to the next chapter.