Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Accursed Springs 1 ½ ❯ Chapter Five (original title innit?) ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Author: J'dee

Rating: General

Genre: Humor

Author's Notes: For those who are confused, yet still reading… Upon arrival Belle, S'rac and myself landed in the accursed springs.

~Belle fell in the spring of the Kitsune, but due to Happosai she fell also fell in to the spring of smart ass chibi,

~S'rac fell in to the spring of forgetful man drowned by jealous boyfriends and husbands because he was too attractive to women,

~The authoress fell in to the spring of prankster who drowned in spring of drowned puppy (In my normal form I look like Ranma's female half, I guess that could make it confusing… So I thought I'd better explain)

Added AN: Sorry this update took so long the shifting of locations and trying to get back in to my other fics… I had no Ranma manga's to work from for a while but I finally unpacked them now and bought a new one, so it's all good.

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½.

Shore side café

Mabelle sat at the café sipping her soft serve thick shake, her glasses sitting on the table, Belle was wearing a newly bought bikini for the beach date with Mousse that night. She watched Shampoo wandering the beach delivering the ramen to those on the beach.

J'dee sat at the table on the opposite side her arms crossed. The closest to dressed for the beach being a tank top and three quarter length shorts.

"So what are we going to do about living locations?" J'dee asked.

"Hm?" Belle looked over at J'dee.

"Quit watching Mousse."

"Mousse?! Where?!" Belle exclaimed.

"Put your glasses on silly."

Belle picked up her glasses and put them on, she saw Mousse lying on a blanket on the beach topless. "Why didn't you tell me he was topless?!" She jumped up.

"I didn't want you to run off and make me look like a complete loser sitting by myself."

"Oh I see well here comes Kuno have fun." Belle waved and raced off.

J'dee thumped her head on the table and she heard a chair being pulled up. "Kuno please…"

"Do I look like Kuno?"

She looked up and suddenly smiled. "S'rac!!" She glomped on to him pinning him to the ground. "Ooooooh you're back early!"

"Yeah Ranma brought you something…"

J'dee stood up and looked t see Ranma holding a kettle. "That better not be cold water."

"It's cold water from the spring of the drowned girl." Ranma informed her.

J'dee looked at him. "Really?!"

"I thought you might like it." Ranma smirked.

J'dee looked at him wearily. "What's the catch?"

"No catch really." Ranma feigned innocence.

"I didn't want him to bring it." S'rac remarked.

"Huh?" J'dee looked at him.

"J'dee there was a problem with the springs… they've been tampe-"

*SPLASH*

S'rac was covered in cold water.

"Ooooh it new groom to be!" Shampoo dropped ramen all over a customer and raced over glomping on to S'rac.

"Wait new groom to be?" Ranma looked at J'dee. "What did you do?"

"Ummmmm got rid of some extra fiancée's?" J'dee answered with a question.

Genma smiled. "What a relief. What about Ukyo?"

"Hehe…. About that… you might need to avoid her for a while…" J'dee rubbed the back of her neck and grinned sheepishly.

"Why do you have a bandage hanging out from under your tank top?"

"Ooooh I do?" J'dee looked down.

Ranma grabbed the tank top and lifted it up.

*BONK!*

"Ay no free shows you pervert!!" J'dee exclaimed.

Ranma held up the kettle. "You want this or not?"

"Ohhh meanie!!" J'dee jumped up waving her arms about.

"What happened?" Ranma asked.

"I got beat up by Mousse, it was for Belle, and she wanted him to date her."

"Did he win?" Ranma glared at J'dee.

She swung on her heels and whistled innocently. "Ahhh just a little…"

Ranma sighed. "Didn't I teach you how to defend yourself well enough to pass off as me?"

"I got a better training lesson from Ryoga!"

"And a beating, but it is alright, my pig-tailed goddess I have dealt with the accused!" Kuno commented walking up to the two of them.

J'dee grabbed on to Kuno's collar and shook him wildly. "What did you do to Ryoga?"

Ranma's left eye twitched. "You let Ryoga beat you?"

"She fought well, as well as one could in such a magnificent dress." Kuno placed a hand over his heart as if the memory was angelic.

"Dress…" Ranma's eye twitched more. "What kind of dress?"

"It was blue and silver I believe with one shoulder strap." Kuno replied.

J'dee placed her hand over Kuno's mouth. "Don't listen to him… you know Kuno."

Ranma handed J'dee the kettle, "Here."

J'dee looked at the kettle. "You're giving it to me?"

"Sure why not… a deal is a deal." Ranma replied.

"Soooo did you get to find the spring you wanted?" J'dee asked.

*KRAAAAAAAK, PSSSSSSHHHHHHH*

The down pour was sudden.

Kuno looked round. "Pig tailed girl… how did you end up over there?"

Female Ranma sighed and picked up puppy J'dee. "That answer your question?"

Panda Genma picked up the kettle and they walked to shelter.

"Pig-tailed girl wait!!" Kuno called out after Ranma.

*POW*

Kuno was sent flying back by a fist. Ranma, Genma and J'dee entered a sheltered alleyway.

S'rac was running fast his arms flapping about him wildly. "AYEYEYEYEYEYE!!!!!"

"Welcome back S'rac!!!" Nabiki cried chasing him.

"Ooooh younger men usually do bore me, but there's always excitement when he's around." Kasumi added also involved in the chase.

Genma sweatdropped and held up a sign. "At least Akane isn't chasing him… right Ranma?"

He looked left then right and saw Ranma was no where in sight.

Genma poured hot water over himself and watched as female Ranma was amongst the herds of girls chasing S'rac. He let out a sigh.

"If only the spring of drowned man hadn't been tampered with." Genma sighed.

"Arf!" J'dee barked and Genma picked up the kettle and poured the water over her. He put the kettle down and blinked seeing the steaming kettle next to the one he put down.

"Oh dear…"

Kuno was chasing S'rac with his bokken. "Get back here you coward!!! How dare you steal the pig-tailed girl away from me!!"

Chibi Kitsune Belle picked up the duck version of Mousse. "Here we go again."

"Quack quack!" Mousse replied.

"Lets go Mu mu chan." She picked up the pile of clothes and walked off. "Say Mu mu chan can you lay duck eggs? I've always wanted to know."

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of Mousse's head.

"One quack no, two quack yes."

Mousse lowered his duck head, he let out his reply, which came in a form of duck like quacking sigh.

"Quuuuaack…"

"GENMA WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!" J'dee screamed.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "It was Ranma's idea… he wasn't going to intentionally pour it over you, just let you pour it over yourself…"

"Say when was the spring of a drowned girl tampered with by the spring of a drowned talking puppy?" J'dee exclaimed.

Genma frowned. "To bad it wasn't the spring of a drowned mute."

*CHOMP*

Puppy J'dee bit on to Genma's leg hard.

"OWWWW!!"

J'dee growled as she clung on to Genma's leg with him hoping about madly trying to shake her off.

"You are so annoying!" Genma shouted.

"Good." J'dee let go and was flung out in to the rain again and she let out a sigh and looked to the side to see Ryoga standing under an umbrella.

"Ooooooh you're alright!" She grinned.

"So now you can talk as a puppy. This just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Ryoga shook his head.

"Blame Genma all his fault!" J'dee glared at Genma through slit puppy eyes and started growling at him. "He's such a freak."

The Tendo Home, Tokyo, Japan

J'dee was back in her normal form sitting in the lounge, with Genma, Ranma in his male form, S'rac without his attractiveness and Belle in her normal form holding Mousse in his duck form.

"You lied to us Genma." Soun glared at his friend.

Ryoga stood in the doorway leaning up against the frame his arms crossed.

"If you two weren't so hyped about learning a cure." J'dee huffed.

Ranma glared at her. "You should have been more specific in your directions of the springs."

Belle and S'rac fell over laughing. "He asked HER for directions!!!"

"Mmmm pizza."

*thomp*

"Owwwww Belle." S'rac whined holding his head where she hit him with the kitchen sink she had pulled out of nowhere.

"Ooooh no fair my trick." J'dee pouted.

"What's wrong with your friend's sense of direction?" Ranma asked suddenly.

"Hey it's not as bad as S'rac when he's splashed with cold water." J'dee protested.

"He's excuse his is a decent excuse. You on the other hand have no excuse." Belle remarked.

"I do too!" J'dee nodded.

"Well what is it?" Belle challenged.

"Everyone in my family has a great sense of direction." J'dee grinned. "They all have black hair too, I don't have a sense of direction and I don't have black hair and I have artistic abilities and they don't so there."

"That's an excuse?" Ranma blinked.

"Pizza?" S'rac whined. "I'm hungry."

"In a minute." Belle remarked letting out a sigh.

"Ooooh can we have Okonomiyaki?" S'rac asked.

J'dee twitched and cringed at the same time if it was possible. "Uuuh don't get her to deliver okay?"

Ranma looked at J'dee with a glare. "What did you do?"

"Nothing…" She replied then lent over to Belle. "I told her that you were another fiancée." J'dee rubbed the back of her neck nerviously.

Belle blinked. "I am?… but what about Mu mu chan, he would be upset." She replied loud enough for everyone to hear but not totally get what J'dee had said.

"I somehow doubt that." Nabiki remarked motioning to the duck form of Mousse trying to flap his wings and get away from Belle.

"Okay forget that for now how on earth did you get here in the first place to ruin everything? That took me forever to get organized." Ranma questioned.

"You organized all those fiancée's yourself?" Belle asked.

*Thwack*

"Akane I didn't!"

J'dee thought for a moment. "Simple I won lotto." She smiled.

"What?"

***FLASH BACK SCENE***

The festivities were on going, but J'dee couldn't join in she was on bar and so she was working, she had poured about what she mentally counted was the fiftieth beer that half an hour. Her break wasn't coming up too soon. So she kept the fake smile on her face and kept working.

The birthday "boy" who was celebrating his 45th birthday leant across the bar and smiled at her through his drunken haze.

"What can I get you honey?"

"Me nothing… you a breath mint." She replied.

He looked at her and she covered her mouth quickly and then she let out a sigh realising the music was to loud for him to hear her in reply.

"Sorry working." She replied loud enough for him to hear.

"I'll buy you any drink you want."

"Fine I want a coke I need caffeine." She replied and took his money, ringing it up on the til.

Work continued on like this with the really scary old men throwing lines at her and wanting to buy her drinks up until her shift was over.

When she left work the birthday boy tagged her along. "It's my birthday you know."

"Yes I know."

"You didn't give me a gift."

"Well let's say you give me something first and then I'll think about giving you something in return."

"Hmmmm…" he searched through his pockets and pulled out a ticket and held it up. "I have this."

"Whooooopie a lottery ticket." She drooled.

He opened her hand and placed it firmly inside. "You know I've been watching you ever since you first started working here…"

"Uuuuh riiiiight, I started last year."

"Yeah."

"October, it's not even six months you weirdo."

"What I meant to say was since I ever started working for your mother."

"Ew!! I was fifteen! Pervert!" She slapped him hard. Too hard that it sent his drunken body falling to the ground and she looked at the lottery ticket. "Damn I forgot to ask him what store he got this from." She remarked.

Shoving it in her pocket she walked off home which was only for her luckily convince 170 meters away, if it'd been two blocks she could of quite possibly gotten lost.

She sipped her coke and continued her short journey home, the wind flipping through her hair and the storm clouds beginning to show overhead, the wind picking up in a warm southerly breeze.

When the Saturday draw came around, she had been watching a movie and annoyingly in the break there was the lottery draw. She frowned at the numbers on the screen and her friend Krista looked at her.

"You know when you're getting old, is when even the lotto starts to confuse you." Krista commented with a chuckle. Even though it was partly true.

"Wow that's like twenty odd draws… what even happened to the normal five six numbers?" J'dee asked and stuffed her hands in her pocket and she felt the crumple feeling of a piece of paper pulling it out she looked at it. She then looked at the screen then back to the piece of paper, and she checked the date. "Oh wow… his ticket won."

"Who's his ticket?" Krista asked.

"Some old pervert. Sweet I'm gunna cash it in!"

"And what will you do with the money?" Krista asked.

J'dee thought for a moment. "I know go to China!"

Krista looked at J'dee with a side-long glance.

"Okay it's your money." She sighed and shook her head.

"It is now…" J'dee grinned evilly. "Hehehehe…"

***END OF FLASHBACK***

There was a collective group of shared sweatdrops around the room.

"You spent his money on a plane ticket to China?" Ranma asked.

"Sure I'm part Chinese and I've never been there." J'dee replied. "And I know I have a really bad sense of direction so I invited Belle and S'rac along. That way if one of us got lost we all did."

Ranma sweatdropped. "Perhaps your Ryoga's long lost sister."

J'dee smirked. "I thought that was you Yoiko?"

"I disowned him, sibling abuse." Ranma shot her a glare.

"Don't blame him. I can't stand you much either." J'dee remarked angrily crossing her arms.

"Hey what did I do to you?" Ranma looked at her.

"Unlike the rest of the female population, I don't think you're cute at all." J'dee stated.

*twang*

Ranma glared at J'dee, she just turned her head off to the side.

"They should be siblings." Soun joked. "Just look at them."

"It ends there. Looks and that's it." J'dee pointed at Soun. "Don't you forget it."

Kasumi placed some food down in the table in the lounge. "Dinner's up, you three are welcomed to continue to stay here for the night until you can find a place to stay."

"Thanks." S'rac grinned. "Mmmmm food."

Belle looked at Ranma. "Don't worry about her she can get a bit odd and fan girlish about Ryoga, I swear even though he's like completely youn-"

"BELLE don't you dare mention my age!" J'dee screeched.

S'rac ignored the two of them and began wolfing food down.

"So what are you like really fifty years old or something?" Ranma asked.

"Fifty ew no, like no way I'm that old." J'dee curled up her nose.

"S'rac?" Ranma looked at the younger one.

"Rmph?" He looked up a mouth full of food. "Wish is weally wood." He remarked to Kasumi.

She smiled. "Why thank-you S'rac."

"So if we're to stay here where will we stay?" Belle asked suddenly.

"Well let's see S'rac can stay in Ranma and Genma's room." Soun remarked.

"Nabiki can stay in my room and you two can sleep in her room tonight." Kasumi offered.

J'dee nodded. "Okay, I guess."

"Yeah we need to keep you around to get Kuno off our backs." Ranma remarked.

*thump*

Ranma clutched his head and he looked at the kitchen sink in J'dee's hands. "What?!"

"Rhe rhoes rhat rahrot to re to." S'rac remarked his mouth round another mouthful.

Ranma sweatdropped and he looked at Belle. "Does he ever stop eating?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Sure, then all he says is he's hungry, remember he's only fifteen, he's at that stage where food is an important part of his growing up. He needs that energy to burn. And with all those girls chasing him, he needs lots of it."

"You should eat it too especially when Ukyo finishes with you." J'dee smirked and she popped a vegetarian roll in to her mouth.

"I will make you pay for that you know." Ranma glared at her.

"Bah easy just splash S'rac with cold water when she arrives and boom no more." Belle remarked.

"MRAY!! MOW MRAY!!" S'rac protested food falling out of his full mouth. "Mwwww." He added pouting seeing the food that he'd waisted.

Belle stood up. "Well if you excuse me, me and Mousse have a date." She tucked mu mu chan under her arm. "You promised so I'm keeping you with me until you hold up your end of the deal."

"I still don't like how that date was arranged." Ranma crossed his arms.

On the date…

Belle was walking along with Mousse happily clinging to his arm staring up at him adoringly. "I just love romantic walks don't you?"

"Yes. I do." Mousse replied. 'But if only I was with Shampoo, why can't she look up at me so adoringly?'

Belle wore a blue Chinese style dress, with miniature black flowers over it. She had her hair brushed and out and she wore her contacts while Mousse wore his glasses.

"What's the matter Mousse?" Belle looked at him. "Aren't you enjoying yourself."

"Oh I'm just being careful, you never know when something could go wrong." Mousse replied.

Ranma popped up from behind a barrel and watched the couple, he yanked at S'rac puling the guy up.

"Why are you dragging me in to this?" S'rac whined. "I don't want to ruin Belle's date. She'll get mad at me and then she won't cook any food…"

Ranma looked at the younger teenager. "I'm not planning anything… what makes you think I'm planning anything?"

"You told you dad to distract J'dee and Akane, that's why." S'rac replied.

Ranma and S'rac slipped along side the couple but not to far behind.

"It can not be!! My two loves in the same place at the same time!"

"Uh-oh…" S'rac gulped.

Ranma cringed and he turned round slowly.

*glomp*

"Oh Ranma darling where have you been all this time?" Kodachi exclaimed. "I've been worried about you."

"Um… with me." S'rac replied.

"S'rac, Ranma oh dear… how can I choose from both of you? I can't decide!"

"She sounded scarily like her brother just then." Ranma replied.

"Kuno's cool, don't dis Kuno." S'rac prodded.

Ranma sweatdropped. "You like Kuno?"

"Sure he's my muse." S'rac proclaimed.

"Good then get him to muse his sister away."

"But he doesn't listen to me." S'rac complained.

Belle and Mousse stopped by a stall and Mousse bought her the food she wanted they continued their date walking along and stopped seeing J'dee and Akane frowning at the sight of Panda Genma blocking their path holding up a sign.

'You can't pass, it could mean life or death!'

Belle and Mousse ruining the moment and wandering straight past, J'dee and Akane looked at Genma.

"He's hiding something." J'dee remarked.

"He's always hiding something." Akane replied.

"Right what are you hiding old man?" J'dee demanded.

"Look a movie theatre… oooh a restaurant… oh a theme park…" Belle squealed. "Where to go, what to do!!"

*snag*

Ranma raced off to safety. But unfortunate for S'rac he got caught in the ribbon that belonged to Kodachi.

*blush*

"I love it when you play hard to get darling." Kodachi announced.

S'rac tried to wiggle free of the ribbon but found himself only more tangled up in it. "Can someone help me please?" He asked.

Ranma's two friends were walking past at that moment.

The guy with the lighter hair color, speaking first. "Say is that a ribbon or a rope?"

"Knowing Kodachi a rope that LOOKS like a ribbon." The other replied.

Mousse looked down at Belle as they walked down the street after avoiding the theme park due to the water rides, and avoiding the leaking pipes next to the movie theatre, they found a nice quiet street and continued their walk. Belle still clinging to his arm adoringly.

"I made sure we were away from water so this can be completely perfect." Belle remarked to Mousse.

The two were suddenly drenched from above by cold water, from an unseen balcony. Chibi Belle Kitsune glared up at the balcony as the voices above announced their presence after the incident.

"What if someone was down there?"

"Doubt it!"

Chibi Belle waved her arms about angrily. "IT'S NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR!!!"

Mu mu chan just tucked his beak under his wing.

*sigh*

J'dee stood there staring at Genma rolling the tire round between his panda legs. It was a lame attempt at a distraction.

*padda… padda… padda…*

J'dee sweatdropped at the sight. "Does he ever stop that?" She questioned Akane.

The next morning…

Ranma sat with his father eating breakfast, S'rac sitting there also. Belle was feeding Mu mu chan some of her breakfast too. When the door slid open and J'dee looked in and let out a sigh.

"Tell me you didn't get lost in this house?" Belle frowned.

J'dee sweatdropped. "No… I just slept in… Damn I'm not going to live it down am I?"

S'rac grinned. "Well at least I don't get lost a block from home."

Ranma chuckled. "Wow your sense of direction is bad."

*thunk*

Ranma glared at her and J'dee sat down. "And you're ugly." She retorted.

S'rac looked at Ranma as his left eye twitched and S'rac frowned.

"Don't worry Ranma I don't think you're ugly… If it wasn't for Mu mu chan I would accept the fiancée offer."

"Fiancée offer?" Ranma looked at her. "What fiancée offer is this?"

"The one that Ukyo is going to mention at school today." Belle replied.

"Hey I don't have to go back to school neat!" J'dee exclaimed.

"Yes you do. Cause I'm not going alone." S'rac remarked.

"What? We're enrolling there?" J'dee breathed.

"What else can we do until we figure out a way home." S'rac replied.

"I'm too old for school." Belle pointed out. "Same with J'dee."

"Not here you're not, haven't you notice how young the two of you look?" S'rac asked.

"Not really. I've been told I look good for my age, so beats me how old I look." J'dee replied.

"Well according to these. I'm fifteen, Belle is sixteen and J'dee's seventeen." S'rac placed the I.D's down.

J'dee picked up the I.D. "This just keeps getting odder."

"Well it's going to fun that's for sure!" S'rac grinned.

"Glad to see some are going to enjoy it." Belle frowned.

"Woot woot yeah!" S'rac cheered.

Furinkan High School

The three travelling friends were sitting together on the grass of school waiting for the bell of the first class.

"School again…" Belle sighed. "Oh well…"

S'rac popped an egg roll in to his mouth. "Wow Kasumi's cooking is really good."

"I feel bad we're staying at the Tendo's we should really find a place of our own." J'dee remarked.

"You mean somewhere like the house next door so you don't get lost on the way to class?" S'rac teased.

*splash*

S'rac blinked and looked down at himself. "How'd I get here? In fact where is here?"

"J'dee that was uncalled for." Belle scolded.

"I hope he forgets the way back to the Tendo's." J'dee grumped.

Belle hugged S'rac. "It's okay we'll find you some hot water, before you're-"

"EEEEEEE IT'S S'RAC!!!"

"Spotted…" Belle let out a sigh.

"AHHHHH!!!" S'rac was glomped to the ground by a heard of girls.

J'dee smirked. "Hehehe…"

Belle just grinned and J'dee frowned, she froze and started to turn round when Kuno raced at her.

"PIG TAILED GIRL!!!"

*glomp*

"Naaaahhhh…" J'dee started twitching.

"C'mon S'rac lets leave these two alone." Belle scooped S'rac up from under the pile of girls, S'rac twitching with small convulsions.

"UNFAIR!! BELLE!" J'dee sniffed.

J'dee blinked as she saw Ranma enter with his two friends he looked over and grinned.

"Kuno… nice to see you this morning." Ranma greeted.

"What's this?" One of Ranma's friends looked at J'dee.

*thunk thunk thunk*

Kuno still held tight as J'dee continued to beat him.

"Ranma who's that?" his other friend asked.

"She's my salvation."

J'dee blinked. "Eh?"

"Saaatome…" Kuno growled.

"To getting Kuno off my back." Ranma added.

"Is it true Satome you have finally forfeited your love of the pig tailed girl?" Kuno asked. "Oh pig-tailed girl did you hear that?"

*moosh*

J'dee pressed her boot in to his face leaving a print. "Loud and clear. But the only one I care for is Ryoga." She stomped off.

Ranma twitched. "Ryoga? How could you like that idiot? What's he got?" He chased after her.

"Well first off I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat pork, he'll like that. Then he's just the sweetest guy, I think it's so kawaii how he turns in to a bumbling blushing mess round Akane." J'dee let out a sigh. "It's so romantic."

*clunk* Ranma fell over anime style at the remark.

Feet in the air Ranma pushed himself up. "I can't believe a girl like you would like an idiot like him."

"You're just jealous! UGLY!" J'dee snapped.

*pop pop pop*

Ranma twitched. "Whhhhhy you."

"Can it be the pig tailed girl and Ranma aren't getting along?" Kuno let out a sigh. "Then it is true."

*glomp*

"BRRRRR!!!" J'dee shuddered.

*boot*

She let out a relieved sigh as Kuno went flying. "Doesn't he ever give up?"

Ranma just laughed. "You should know by now he doesn't."

The bell rung for class and J'dee sighed and pulled her timetable out.

"Don't get lost on the way to class!!" Belle waved as she raced past Mu mu chan tucked under her arm.

"QUAAAAAACK!!"

J'dee twitched. "I have a good sense of direction!"

*sproing!*

"Pig-tailed girl have you finally enrolled?" Kuno snatched up the timetable. "Can it be you are in the same class as me?" he looked at the timetable. "You are!!"

*twitch, twitch*

"See you later." Ranma waved. "Enjoy your day… pig-tailed girl."

"I'll get you Ranma Satome and your giant panda too!!" J'dee shouted out after him.

"Let us go and begin our lives together!!" Kuno announced.

"It's just a class." J'dee complained as Kuno dragged her off.

Lunchtime…

Belle stretched and flopped back on to the grass enjoying the warm glow of the sun. "How long do you think we'll be trapped here for?" She asked.

S'rac shrugged. "I don't know but it's fun… minus the forgetting and running and cold water thing." He replied with a nod.

J'dee walked over and sat down handing them each a can of soda. "So what's new?"

"Nothing much." Belle replied. "Mu mu escaped…" She sniffed.

"I joined the Kendo club." S'rac grinned.

"So you get to be with your idol Kuno huh?"

"He's my muse not my idol." S'rac corrected.

"Have you told him this yet?" Belle asked.

"He doesn't need to be told, he already knows." S'rac replied with a nod.

"Speaking of Kuno, I see you've lost him for now." Belle noted.

J'dee flopped on to the ground. "Yes… FINALLY! He's a tough one to discourage."

"That's my muse for you." S'rac grinned.

"You picked the strangest muses." Belle frowned.

J'dee opened her lunch box and she sighed and held up a letter. "Dearest pig-tailed girl…" She read. "Hmmm I wonder who this is from…" She drooled sarcasm thick in her voice. "I must attend a senior kendo practice this lunch time, I hope you will not take my absence as an offence… I will see you in class after lunch… love Tatewaki Kuno, age seventeen"

Belle cracked up laughing. "Oh boy this is good, man J'dee you're suffering aren't you?"

"I'm going to make Happosai pay." She clenched her fist.

"Seems we have a common problem then." Ranma popped down in to her view and she looked up at him.

"Ran-chan!!" Belle glomped on to him. "How are you?" She grinned.

*blush*

"Uhhhh…. Good…" He replied.

"S'rac… we should go…" J'dee pulled S'rac up.

"Huh?? Why?"

"Ukyo." J'dee pointed and quickly pulled her hair out of the pig tail and ruffled it up and let it hang loosely round her shoulders.

J'dee pulled S'rac off. "But my sushi and egg rolls…" he complained.

"I'll buy you some more."

"Woooho!!"

"RANMA!!" Ukyo stalked up to him.

*doing*

"Owww… that looked like it hurt." Belle mused.

"Yeah… just a bit." Ranma twitched.

"How could you… another fiancée?" Ukyo growled.

Ranma sighed and looked at Belle.

"Me?" She questioned. Ukyo looked at her. "That was my friend she was just joking round." Belle added.

"You expect me to believe your friend looks just like Ranma's female half?" Ukyo demanded.

Belle nodded. "She does… She just left with S'rac, my other friend, we're staying at the Tendo's. Come by tonight see for yourself."

"Belle!" Ranma looked at her. "This isn't really a good idea…"

"Let me guess you have another fiancée apart from this one? Let me guess is she the even cuter fiancée?"

"You think I'm cute?" Belle grinned. "Won't mu mu be happy?" she clutched her chest and swung side to side happily.

"That's shampoo he's in love with." Ranma reminded her.

"I know… but once she's out of the way Mu mu will be all mine." Belle grinned.

Ranma frowned. "You're not planning on attacking Shampoo are you?"

Belle blinked "Me attack someone oh no… I don't know any martial arts for that." She grinned. 'But I have other skills.' She added in thought. "Heh, heh, heh…"

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

<END OF CHAPTER FIVE>