Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Accursed Springs 1 ½ ❯ Here we are Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Author: J'dee

Rating: General

Genre: Humor

Author's Notes: Lets see I get many reviews saying that the first chapter is confusing… well I'd like to know how is it confusing… let me know and gimmie something I can work on to make it un-confusing…

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½.

At the Tendo Home, Tokyo, Japan

J'dee stepped out of Nabiki's room and she grinned.

"Here." Belle handed J'dee a small case.

"What's this?" She asked Belle.

"Contacts so they see you have Ranma's eyes. Brown isn't exactly Ranma like."

"Oooh okay." J'dee grinned and took the box, she put the contact in while her back was turned to the rest of them. She turned round once they were in. "What'd ya think?" She asked.

She saw Akane look at Ryoga who just nodded.

"Well you definitely look like a girl." Ryoga pointed out.

Akane raised an eyebrow. "We're all wearing Kimono's and you're wearing that?"

"Hey it's all part of the plan." J'dee replied.

"Please Ranma stop torturing Happosai, we have to deal with his wrath too you know." Soun remarked with a sigh.

"Fine, fine, fine, but I'm not changing… I'm on a different plan tonight." J'dee remarked.

Ryoga walked up to J'dee. "What is your plan?" he asked.

"It's gunna start out as: Operation embarrass Ranma." J'dee smirked.

Belle, Akane and the others watched as J'dee and Ryoga whispered amongst themselves. Kasumi looked at her father.

"Those two are very off and on, with their friendship aren't they?"

"Like friends are." Soun replied watching the two wearily, silently hoping that they weren't planning on adding on to the Happosai torture that they'd already done.

Ryoga smiled. "Now THAT'S a plan." He whispered

"Heh… Ranma's gunna regret me." J'dee replied in a whisper.

"C'mon you two. I know you're up to something so lets just get going. I wanna find Mousse." Belle interrupted.

"Right." J'dee nodded.

"You remember the deal Ryoga?" She asked.

"Sure I get you Mousse and you get me a moment alone with Akane." He replied in a whisper.

J'dee blinked. "You didn't mention that before?"

"J'dee honey this is Ryoga we're talking about." Belle remarked in a whisper.

"Oh yea."

"It would have been great if S'rac could be here for this." Belle remarked.

"And watch him run from the girls for the entire night…" J'dee began. "You're right that would be fun… for us." She added with a smirk.

At the festival, That evening.

With a heavy sigh, Akane leaned a shoulder against a tree beside her. As she watched the festivities taking place, her loneliness became more unbearable. She liked J'dee but she missed Ranma, what if he did come back successful as a guy? What would she do? She only knew him as the two sides seeing him as a guy forever and not that sneaky female half always getting in to trouble. It would be odd. She watched as families wandered through the stalls playing the games, lovers were around the fired or lingering in the shadows, sharing surreptitious kisses.

Her mind travelled to S'rac for a moment, he was suppose to be drawing females in with his curse. But now that she knew of it she wasn't as much drawn to him, but then again, he wasn't around with his two friends. She watched as Belle raced from stall to stall playing games wearing her glasses with them her eyesight was great she'd win almost every stall she attended at.

J'dee on the other hand was at the balloon stall throwing darts at them and winning prizes the owner of the stall was sweating nerviously obviously at being cleaned out by a girl.

"Akane Tendo."

She looked to the side and sighed as Kuno handed her a bouquet of roses. "Um thanks Kuno…"

"Don't you have a plan to set in motion?" Ryoga asked J'dee as she claimed her prize at the stall.

"Huh oh yeah but look at this adorable cuddy chibi kitsune omocha I just won, it's the same size as chibi Belle." J'dee held up the fox toy in front of Ryoga.

He let out a sigh. "Yes how nice."

J'dee pointed. "You should save Akane first, like heck I'm going near Kuno."

Ryoga looked over and he looked at J'dee as she smiled.

"More time with Akane…" She teased in a sing song voice.

Ryoga blushed. "I could… but I have to find Mousse for Belle." He made up a quick excuse.

"Hello Akane… you… alone… no Ranma." J'dee nudged.

"Okay you talked me in to it!" Ryoga rushed over and J'dee smirked as she watched as Kuno was sent soaring up in to the air before disappearing in a twinkle.

"Wow…" J'dee grinned. "Just like team rocket." She noted, with that she turned round and skipped off to the next stall the cuddly fox toy tucked under her arm.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She looked at the game in the next stall. She paid for a round and began to play, unaware of the stares she got from Ranma's friends who knew about his curse to switch from male to female with the aid of hot or cold water.

"Why is Ranma wearing such a revealing dress?"

"I wonder if he's feeling okay?"

"We should get some hot water for him."

"Hello in a dress out in public as a guy, remember what happened last time?"

"Last time it happens all the time when he's caught in public in a dress, he gets beaten up by a bunch of girls who scream and yell at him that he's a pervert."

"Weeeeeee!! Heeeeee!!!" J'dee raced from stall to stall quite happily playing the games.

She stopped for a moment and used her prize money from one of the games to buy food and scarfed it down. "Mmmmmm candy floss! Alright!"

J'dee was stopped as she felt a hand slip round her waist and she looked up and to the side to see Kuno standing there. "Let our date continue pig tailed girl."

"Yes hello Kuno." J'dee remarked letting out a sigh.

"You seem to be free of your child minding duties, so there fore I take it our date can commence with out another distraction."

'Drat… and I was having fun too.' J'dee thought sourly to herself.

*****

The guide's place away from the springs.

S'rac pointed to the house. "He lives in there."

"Great!" Ranma raced up to the door and burst inside and he looked round at the empty house. "Well he's not here at the moment."

"Ranma really where are your manners?" Genma asked walking up to the house and looking inside.

"Well I guess we could help ourselves to his food unless he's gone shopping then we can hopefully get a free meal when he gets back." S'rac grinned.

"Yeah now that you mention it. I am hungry." Ranma remarked walking out of the house standing outside with S'ac and Genma.

"Alright food!" S'rac grinned.

"Is that all you think about?" Genma asked the younger teenager.

S'rac blinked. "Ummm no, I think about becoming a super saiyan too."

Ranma gave Genma a sidelong glance. "This kid has probably landed on his head a few times too often." Genma replied.

Ranma merely nodded. "So when do we have to be back at the airport?"

S'rac pulled out the tickets. "Hmmmm 10 pm."

"When?" Genma asked.

"Well I don't know you see it's written in chinese since it is a chinese airport…" S'rac scratched his head.

"Let me look at those." Genma took the tickets and he turned them over. "They're translated on the back… lucky for us." He added.

"Tomorrow night! Hmmm this does pose a problem."

"Hey it's okay we have twenty-four hours to find that spring, how hard could it be?"

*KRRRRRRAAAAAAK*

A downpour fell from the skies landing over the three of them.

.

*Pit pat pit pat. Pssssssssshhhhhhhh*

Genma held up a sign. "At this rate, harder than you think."

"Ooooh it's you cutie pie!!" The female Ranma jumped up in to S'rac arms as he looked round.

"Pie where? I'm hungry."

*****

The Festival, back in Japan.

*huff huff huff*

J'dee stood behind a stall catching her breath from running away from Kuno. She blinked seeing Belle pulling along the duck form of mousse tied up to a collar on a lead of a silk scarf.

"I guess Ryoga delivered… that reminds me I better get back to this plan operation: embarrass Ranma." J'dee slipped out from behind the corner and she looked round carefully, "Hmmm left or right… guess it would have to be right, just to prove I can turn right." J'dee clenched her fist and turned right and she saw a stall that made her eyes light up.

"Oooooooh a ball toss!!" She ran up to the stall and paid the man and grabbed the balls and began to throw them at the milk bottles.

She knocked over the first pile. "Man she's got a good arm." She heard a person comment from behind. She smirked to herself knowing that it was true, she did have a lot of upper body strength.

"PIG TAILED GIRL!! THERE YOU-!"

J'dee spun round delivering a round house knocking Kuno in to a wall.

*SPLAT*

"Are…" Kuno slid down the wall.

J'dee threw the last ball in her bunch to know the last pile of milk bottles over.

"I have a powerful kick too." She smiled and took her prize added to the many others she's won that evening so far and skipped away from the stall happily.

"Ranma honey!!"

*KRAK*

J'dee nearly fell over and she turned round to see Ukyo rush up to her and then she smiled and held up the toy Puppy. "Here won this."

"Oooh for me Ranma?" Ukyo took the toy puppy and smiled.

"Heh…" J'dee rubbed the back of her neck. "So Ukyo what's up?"

"Well I'm on my break we got some good business here at the festival ever since one of Cat Café's workers went missing earlier this evening. I believe it was that Mousse fellow." Ukyo remarked.

"Quack quack quack!!"

J'dee watched as Belle lead duck Mousse on his silk lead past them and she sweatdropped.

"Hmmm strange that's not like Mousse especially when Shampoo is around. I wonder where he could be?" She asked staring directly at Mousse who quacked at her obviously for help.

J'dee just waved seeing Belle looking at her.

"Look what Ryoga found for me!" Belle grinned and she picked up Mousse and walked off happily.

"Ranma honey who is that?"

"Oh that?? That's Belle… she's a friend of mine."

"Not another fiancée?" Ukyo asked looking at J'dee sternly.

"Hehe… fiancée why would you ever think-" J'dee stopped as an idea popped in to her head and she smiled. "Actually Ukyo I have a confession to make she is." J'dee lowered her head to hid her smirk. The pain now would definitely hurt but when Ranma got back… She tried not to snicker at delight of the evils she could have unleashed on both of Ranma's male and female sides.

"When did this happen?!" Ukyo shouted.

"Ummm er I don't know! It was just ummm… someone I meet along my travels in China and well… she seemed nice it was before I knew about any of my fiancée's."

"You picked her?" Ukyo's eyes twitched in anger.

J'dee decided now would be the best time to run. "Look at that… I really gotta go!" she raced off.

"Ranma Satome!! You get back here now!!" Ukyo shouted.

J'dee ran round the corner and in to a stall. "Eeeeeek!!" she let out a shrek as she ran straight in to a stall with the live fishing game on the front.

*SPLASH*

The cold water went everywhere. J'dee in her puppy form hid under the stall table and watched as Ukyo rounded the corner waving that large spatula about angrily.

J'dee let out a sigh and yipped as she was picked up.

"I see you've already started on ruining Ranma's reputation huh?"

J'dee puppy looked at Ryoga as he held her feeling a little bit embarrassed. J'dee let out a little puppy yip in reply.

"Ryoga…" Akane came round the corner and she looked round. "Oh there you are, what's going on? I heard a commotion, it sounded like Ukyo was angry."

Ryoga looked at J'dee who looked left then right at all the people staring at them.

'Oh don't let them know…' She thought to herself. 'Pllllllease, being a puppy is degrading.'

"Oh Ryoga you found Kéra." Akane smiled.

"Who?" Ryoga asked.

"Ranma's puppy." Akane replied. "It's typical of him to leave her behind no responsibility that boy."

"Uuuuh yeah… excuse me Akane… Kéra and I have something to discus…"

J'dee groaned in her puppy form, she had a name in puppy form why wasn't she told that?

Ryoga took her to the cover of a storage shack, he dumped some hot water from a kettle on her and dropped a towel over her.

"Akane doesn't know…" He stated shocked that Akane knew about the replacement but not about the curse.

J'dee rubbed the back of her neck. "I didn't get round to telling her…" J'dee chuckled lightly. "It's not exactly something you tell people, 'by the way with cold water I turn in to a bitch… literary', you see she knows I have a curse but she doesn't know what I change in to."

"So only myself, Ranma plus his old man, and your two friends know?"

"Yeah." J'dee held the towel in front of herself. "Ummm my dress is out there…" She stated.

"Hold on stay here I'll be back…"

"Will you?" J'dee asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't tempt me not to." Ryoga replied and walked out.

J'dee grumbled to herself. "Damn curse the sooner I get rid of it the better. I should just throw Happosai in to one of those springs…"

To J'dee's surprise it was only a few minutes till Ryoga returned and handed her dress over.

"Hate to be a pain Ryoga, but my underwear…" J'dee stated and slipped the dress on while Ryoga had his back turned.

"It wasn't there." He replied.

A sweatdropped rolled down the side of her head. "What do you mean it wasn't there… it doesn't just grow legs and walk off you know."

She stepped in front of Ryoga and he blushed. 'I looked I did, but it wasn't-" he repeated.

"Happosai…" J'dee clentched her fists and stormed out.

"But our fight!" Ryoga followed.

"Will wait." J'dee growled and her eyes scanned the festival area.

"C'mon Ranma's ultimate humiliation, loosing a battle to me." Ryoga remarked.

J'dee stopped seeing Happosai sitting on the roof of a stall.

"I may of lost to you earlier today, but I have my own pride back me up right now." J'dee ran towards Happoasi who spotted her charging, packing up the goddies that were left behind her realised whose they were.

"Hooyah!!" Happosai then bounced off.

"Pig tailed girl!"

"Outta my way Kuno!" J'dee shouted jumping on to his shoulder and using him as a form of trampoline to bounce up in to the air and followed hot on Happosai's trail.

Ryoga walked to the beginning of the scene and looked up. Akane stepped up beside him.

"What's going on Ryoga?" She asked.

"Happosai." He replied simply.

"I really thought she'd leave him alone for a night." Akane sighed. "Guess not."

"Would you? He stole her underwear." He shook his head.

Akane looked at Ryoga. "How do you know?"

Ryoga blushed. "She uh told me…"

"Wow and Ranma calls me a macho chick I don't share that much personal information out with any guys. She must really like you."

"Gotcha!" J'dee elbowed Happosai in to the ground and she landed gracefully and he climbed out of a little crater. 'Wow this training with Ryoga has it advantages.' She thought. "Okay hand 'em over." She held her hand out.

"Noooo mine, mine, mine mine." Happosai remarked.

J'dee growled and lunged at him and he lunged back at her.

*grope, grope, grope, grope*

"Ayyyyyyyeeeeeee!" J'dee squealed loudly and whacked the old pervert away.

*SLAM*

Happosai was knocked straight in to a wall the underwear flitted to the ground and J'dee picked it up. She let out a breath relieved that her chase was over and turned round to see an audience standing there. She pointed at Happosai. "He stole my underwear."

"What's new?" a guy remarked from the back of the audience.

J'dee smirked an idea to add to Happosai torture popped in to her head. "Well excuse me while I find a changing room to put them back on."

"Did you hear that?! Happosai stole her underwear while she was wearing them!!" a girl shoted.

"WHAT A PERVERT!!"

"LETS GET 'EM GIRLS!!!"

The all charged and attacked the old man and J'dee walked away snickering to herself.

"Heh heh…"

"Oh Pig tailed girl are you alright?!"

J'dee cringed as Kuno hugged her crushing her to him.

"Uhhh Kuno…" Akane interrupted.

Kuno looked round. "Oh Akane it's not what it looks I still care-"

*WHACK*

He was sent flying by Ryoga who grinned and swung his umbrella back round behind his neck.

"Thanks." J'dee smiled. "Um excuse me now… gotta um… yea." She motioned to the underwear and took off her face flushing at suddenly realising the scene she'd caused.

"Ranma's not going to get more embarrassed." Akane noted.

"I think he will." Ryoga added, remembering the upcoming battle he was to have with J'dee claiming she was Ranma and for her to loose to him, it would be the thing everyone at the festival would remember.

Akane watched as Ranma's two friends walked past.

"Since when did Ranma start wearing women's underwear?"

"I guess since he became a cross dresser. But I don't know…"

Kuno came falling out of the sky landing in a fish tank.

*SPLASH*

"Sure I didn't mind her making fun of him and giving him one or two embarrassing moments but this is really getting out of hand Ryoga. Talk to her please…" Akane turned round to see Ryoga was gone and she heard a 'Kweee' and looked down to see P-chan.

"Oh P-chan what are you doing here? Did you follow me?" She looked round. "You didn't happen to see where Ryoga went did you?"

P-chan sweat dropped and motioned in his little black piglet way the opposite direction to where J'dee was headed.

"Okay wait right here I'll be back. I've got to find Ryoga." Akane headed off in that direction.

P-chan raced the other way to the storage chamber and burst in.

J'dee looked at him, "You're lucky I wasn't naked pig."

"Kweeee!" he squealed at her and she picked him up and placed him on a box and looked round. She grabbed a near by kettle and peered inside.

"Empty… Wait right here." J'dee rushed out and returned moments later with another kettle that was steameing. She placed a towel down also and a change of clothes. "You were prepared to become P-chan tonight weren't you?" She asked and smiled pouring the hot water over him.

*****

Belle walked along side J'dee she was now holding Mousse in his duck form. "So Ryoga wants you to loose in a battle to him to make Ranma look bad… whose idea was that?"

"Mine." J'dee replied sheepishly.

"Quack! Quack Quack!!!"

"I think Mu mu chan is trying to say something." J'dee noted.

"I guess we could hear him out." Belle remarked reluctantly. She led J'dee round a corner and out of nothing pulled a kettle and poured the hot water over him.

Mousse looked up at J'dee. "Your plan is to embarrass Satome?" he asked.

"Yeah." J'dee replied unsure on where it was headed.

"I will fight you and I will win, Shampoo will have to see."

"But Mu mu chan what about us?" Belle pouted.

J'dee looked at Mousse she seemed a bit worried by her expression. "Fight you and Ryoga tonight, it'll definitely look natural that's for sure to have all Ranma's enemies attacking me. But Mu mu I won't do it unless you take Belle out on a date!"

"Ooh me and Mousse on a date!" Belle's eyes grew starry.

"I'll do it." Mousse looked at Belle.

Belle smiled brightly. "Oooh you do care for me!!" She glomped Mousse.

"Good thing she has her contacts in tonight otherwise she might be hugging me." J'dee remarked with a sweatdrop.

"Okay Ryoga's battle and mine will take place in about fifteen minutes, away from the stalls that involve water, so when that's over you can step in. It's near those stalls with the shooting games."

Mousse nodded "I will be there."

"Oh and go easy on me I am actually a girl." J'dee remarked and walked out.

Mousse looked down at Belle still holding on to him tightly. "A date…" She sighed happily.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head.

*****

Guide's home, China

S'rac, Genma and the now male form of Ranma were sitting at the table eating.

"Sirs I can take you to the springs tomorrow, but you have to know, they have been interfered with since this boy has fallen in to them."

"How can you interfere with a stationary spring?" Ranma asked.

"It was the old man I was guiding through the springs, he wanted to make his own spring to use on some pretty girls but some of the water leaked in to one of the spring I'm not sure what one."

"Wait he's got the smart ass chibi, Kitsune, prankster puppy and the forgetful attractive man all in one of those other springs out there?" S'rac asked a sweatdrop rolling down the side of his head at the thought of that poor victim who fell in to that spring. "Wow and I though pantyhose had a heck of a curse, this one's got to be even more crazier."

Ranma frowned. "It better not of be spring of drowned man."

"Sirs the bucket is still beside the spring, we will know tomorrow when we got there. But for tonight sirs you can rest here. I am now well again but have not moved back to the springs for I wanted to have some time off."

"Hey everyone needs a break." S'rac nodded understanding.

"We leave tomorrow night though, and we have to be at the airport two hours before the flight." Genma stated.

"Sirs we can do all this in the morning, it should not be any trouble."

Ranma smiled. "Finally I get to be a guy again… and that girl can deal with Kuno from now on."

S'rac frowned. "She's my friend you know."

"About that, why don't they chase you round like those other girls?" Genma asked.

S'rac sweatdropped. "Hehe well I think they're used to it. They know it's a curse so it probably doesn't effect them." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sir you didn't tell them did you?" The guide asked.

"Tell us what?" Ranma asked.

Genma looked at S'rac and he slinked down in to his seat trying to unsuccessfully hide.

"Sirs it did effect his friends, it was dangerous the three of them were running round the springs too dangerously they could of fallen in to another one."

"Running around?"

"Well I was running away and they were chasing me." S'rac sweatdropped.

"I had to give them ancient Chinese herbal recipe it works as an antidote to the springs effect, but it only last a maximum of two months." The guide explained.

"From one serving it's pretty good but when we get back… it's going to be one week till the two months is up." S'rac explained.

"Having your own friends chasing you like that…" Ranma frowned. "That's gotta be weird."

"Weird is not the word for it." S'rac muttered and continued to eat his food silently.

*****

At the Festival, Japan

Belle stood by the stall waiting for Mousse's arrival everyone was so intent on watching this Ranma vs. Ryoga battle and because Ranma had pissed off all his alibis earlier… no one was interfering, not that many people interfered anyway.

"Whoooa!" J'dee ducked the umbrella and looked at Ryoga. "Remember I am a real female here." She hissed at him. "Or are you mad because I look like him?"

She jumped up out of the way of another attack and dodged the umbrella swings; she wasn't looking forward to fighting Mousse and his hidden artillery. She'd been ducking and dodging attacks for a while now. She was hoping Ryoga was wearing down just a little bit to give her some change of a fight. 'I'm soooo glad my sensei taught me how to focus on my speed in a battle first.' She thought to herself.

She jumped up again and then cam the multiple bandanna attack, she grinned realising how this was simular to that training, after all it was every day that a sensei threw ten or more Frisbee's in your direction and expected you not to get hit.

To everyone's surprise she caught one of them, then two and followed by three.

'She caught my bandanna's.' Ryoga thought, 'She must have been holding back on me earlier, and let me win, well I'm not going to loose, my pride is at stake here.'

Ryoga charged n and swung at her with his umbrella unlike everyone else he'd fought, Kuno, Ukyo, Mousse, she had no form of special abilities except for that speed, she rolled back and the umbrella struck down tearing that dress.

"Hey this isn't mine you know!" She snapped.

He smirked and charged in and she jumped up skywards at the tip of the umbrella struck down where she'd been making a small crater in the ground he bounded upwards in to the sky after her.

He caught her at her weak point, heights, seeing the look of panic that flashed across her face he hit her sending her falling downwards.

Closing her eyes and waiting for that bone crunching impact she landed on something instead and sat up and looked down underneath her and smiled. "Why helloooo Kuno." She jumped off him. "Thanks for breaking my fall."

"It is my- honour pig- tailed girl…"

J'dee turned round and was slammed in to a wall and then through it with the blow from Ryoga and she skidded hard across the ground and let out a sigh slowly pushing herself up off the ground.

'So much for treating me like I'm a real girl.' She thought to herself.

Then before she could blink Ryoga was in front of her and she gulped.

"I think you should fake an ending to this battle." He whispered.

"Grrrr. You ruined a perfectly good dress." J'dee growled. "If I could turn in to a man I would so you also wouldn't have a reputation for hitting a girl."

Ryoga blinked and stepped back and J'dee brought her knee in to his gut and he grunted and then knocked her aside, she skidded through some shrubbery and in the distance a sound was heard…

*PLOP*

"Oh dear!" Belle raced through the shrubbery after her friend and watched as the pupy form was pulling itself out of a lake. Belle picked up the puppy form the dress and clothes and raced off to help her get some seclusion.

"Ranma's gone! Ryoga won!" a voice shouted out.

Belle poured the kettle of hot water over J'dee and handed her the clothes, J'dee got changed back in to them and brushed herself down. "Me and my stupid ideas…" J'dee grumbled.

"Who cares, get back out there and fight Mousse!" Belle ordered.

"What?" J'dee questioned.

"I want my date." Belle added.

J'dee sweatdropped and walked out of the shrubbery and looked at Mousse, he looked down at her. He nodded.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Ready as I'll be for another ass kicking."

"Good." He replied. Then made his voice loud and clear. "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIGHT ME RANMA SATOME!!"

"This way!!" one of those who had viewed the first battle shouted. "Mousse has found Ranma. He's going to do battle again!"

"What about Ryoga?"

"It doesn't matter, Ranma's fighting again!"

*****

The Tendo family home, later that evening.

Akane sat in the bath with J'dee adding disinfectant to the wounds she had suffered for the double battles. "It serves you right for going that little bit to far on your revenge on Ranma.'

J'dee let out a dry laugh. "Don't I know it? Tomorrow is recovery day for me."

"What about school?"

"Ugh." J'dee slipped under the water staying there for a few moments.

Akane pulled her back up to the surface. "Still I can't believe Ryoga and Mousse using you like that to better their own self images. They can't defeat Ranma so they attack you and make everyone believe it's him."

J'dee smiled. "I don't mind."

Akane frowned. "Even after that you still like Ryoga?"

"What's there not to like, he's actually pretty shy, a sweet guy." J'dee blushed.

"And he nearly beat you to a pulp."

"Yeah I was an idiot wasn't I?"

"You were, it was a real Ranma moment. I think that made everyone believe it more."

Slipping out of the bath after cleaning up and having her wounds clean J'dee wrapped a bath robe round herself. "Thanks for cleaning up my battle scars. Truth have it I only fought Mousse for Belle so she could get a date with him, it might make him lay of Ranma now for a bit."

Akane smiled. "Good luck in that."

J'dee slipped out of the bathroom and in to the room where she was staying with Belle.

Belle looked at her. "A date with Mousse he's going to pick me up tomorrow night."

"They return tomorrow night. So where are we going to stay then?" J'dee asked shutting the door to the room, she blinked. "What no locks?"

"It's the Japanese way." Belle replied running a brush through her hair.

J'dee flopped down on to the mattress and cringed. "Ow…"

"Landed on your wounds huh?" Belle asked.

"Yep."

"Smart move." Belle teased.

"Yeah I know it was a blonde moment." J'dee climbed under the blankets and grabbed her cuddly bunny toy, wearing hi sparkly jacket with Goten on the back; she curled in to it and slowly drifted off in to an exhaust inspired sleep.

*****

To Be Continued

R & R

<END OF CHAPTER FOUR>

~J'dee