Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Accursed Springs 1 ½ ❯ oh wow look chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Author: J'dee

Rating: General

Genre: Humour

Author's Notes: I suppose I should inform you the unrecognisable trio in this fan fic. It goes simply self insertion but with a difference instead of making up some original character names and persona's, they are real authors, as in (peoples) real life peoples just using their author's name, it's a kind a form of interactive fic. I do this a lot with most of my fics it's more fun to have fellow authors run a rampage in an anime / manga world. It was so cliché having a person/s randomly pulled in to that world via computer or TV or electronic device the link was merely the storm in the first chapter more will be come in to explanation later on in the fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½. Mabelle, S'rac and myself (J'dee) are real people those are our author names and we are fan fic authors and we own ourselves so don't steal us please, or is that kidnap??

Mt. Quanjing Bayankala Range, Qinghai Province,

Legendary Training Grounds of 'The Accursed Springs', CHINA

Ranma, Genma and S'rac were walking through the grounds of the springs. "Can you believe that the guide is sick?" Ranma muttered obviously upset about not having the guide for back up in case S'rac did forget what spring it was he fell in to.

"When people are sick they're sick." S'rac commented. "Can't help that, except with chicken soup, a nice warm bed and to have people look after you and take care of you."

"Yes that's nice." Ranma drooled.

"Are you sure your remember what spring it was you fell in to boy?" Genma asked.

S'rac nodded and lead them through the springs. "Sure I remember."

"So that hot water did the trick? You know who you are and who we are?" Ranma asked the younger teenager.

"Sure. I'm S'rac you're Ranma and that's Genma. I'm in China and I'm showing the spring of the forgetful man drowned by jealous husbands and boyfriends because he was too attractive to women." S'rac explained.

"There's a spring called that?" Ranma blinked.

"You fell in to that spring. Ranma I'm not to sure that would be a good spring for you to fall in to. You have enough girls chasing you as it is."

"Pop I'm marring Akane you and her old man have made that clear." Ranma sighed.

"It's this way. Quick, quick clouds…" S'rac raced through the springs with the two following.

The sky began to darken and the sound of thunder rumbled through the air, sending a chill up their spine and making hairs stand on end, there was a strange sort of electricity running through the air, it was simular to the first rain fall greeting before the crossing over in to the anime world of Ranma ½.

S'rac saw the familiar ground and he stopped. "That's the spring of he prankster puppy, there is the Kitsune and over there is the spring of the drowned smart ass chibi. We're getting close it's in that grouping of springs over there." S'rac pointed.

Ranma and Genma grinned and raced behind S'rac as he led the way to the spring's section where solo springs stood out from the rest of them.

"It's over this way come, come!" S'rac raced over closer.

Genma looked up at the sky and frowned when suddenly a downpour of rain hit them with S'rac just a few feet away from pointing out the spring.

S'rac stopped running and looked round. "Uhhh why am I back here again?" He asked. Female Ranma was staring at S'rac intently. He looked at her. "Oh no…"

"Oooooh you're soooo cute!" She cried out.

"AHHHHH!!!" S'rac took off running with the female Ranma giving chase.

Panda Genma sighed and pulled out a sign reading clearly: "……"

"Help! Help! Help! Help!" S'rac ran past Ranma still chasing him. S'rac stopped seeing Genma suddenly. "AHHH PANDA!!!" S'rac ran the other way and ran straight in to the female Ranma who glomped on to him tightly.

*****

Tendo Home

J'dee was sitting in the dojo watching Akane doing a work out in her usual fashion. Beating up a punching bag and quoting the typical lines 'Ranma you jerk'.

"Ranma do you think you should be in here while she's in one of her moods?" Nabiki asked looking in seeing J'dee sitting there watching.

"Should I be elsewhere?" J'dee asked scratching her head unsure on how to act 'Ranma like'.

"Well for starters that cute little girl you're watching over is making random calls to Cat Café for some Ramen and asking for Mousse to deliver them.

J'dee sweatdropped. "Belle…" She sighed and got up off the floor. "She's got her plan and I've got mine." J'dee watched as Happosai bounced through the window with a potato sack obviously filled with all his stolen 'goods'. Her eyes narrowed and Nabiki looked at J'dee.

"Ranma don't worry about Happosai now we'll figure out how to deal with him."

"Oh trust me I know how to deal with him." J'dee muttered.

Akane stopped her attack on the punching bag. "If you ever need a hand I'll be glad to help."

Nabiki blinked. "Akane are you feeling okay?"

"Just cause I'm mad at Ranma doesn't mean I won't help anything to stop Happosai." Akane pointed out.

Nabiki nodded. "Good point."

"Akane P-chan's returned!" Kasumi's voice called through the hall.

J'dee walked out and looked at P-chan who sat down looking pretty much exhausted a bag pack filled with stuff. J'dee knelt down. "Didn't make it to China huh?" She asked softly.

"Hehehehehehe MOUSSSSSSE! MOUSSE!! MOUSSE!!!" Chibi Kitsune Belle ran past holding the cordless phone. "He's gunna deliver some Ramen."

Happosai peeked in to the hallway and he looked at Chibi Kitsune Belle. "Hooyah! It's you!!"

"Eeeek!" Chibi Belle thwacked Happosai away with the cordless phone.

"She's a bit young for you master." Soun remarked entering the hallway.

"Uh not exactly." Happosai grabbed a kettle of hot water and bounded toward Chibi Belle Kitsune.

"Get him away!!!" Chibi Kitsune Belle cried out running away as Happosai tried to pour hot water on her.

"What is he doing?" Nabiki asked.

P-chan sat there and looked up as Akane picked him up and gave him a hug. "Are you staying for long this time round P-chan?" She asked him.

P-chan looked at J'dee and then nodded vividly.

"You know too don't you?" She asked with a smile. "If only Ranma was half as nice as her." She remarked with a sigh.

J'dee rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm gunna go save my Chibi friend." She rushed off.

Grabbing Happosai by the back of his shirt as he bounded after Chibi Belle Kitsune, he dropped the kettle seeing J'dee.

"Ranma how dare you stop me in my pursuit."

J'dee smirked. "C'mon little man we're going for a ride." She carried him out at arms distance to prevent him from any un-needed groping.

"Ranma what are you doing?" Happosai asked as J'dee held him out at arms length.

"Giving you the beginning of the utmost torture. This is what I call a drop kick…" J'dee explained dropping the tiny old pervert and then catching him in a powerful kick sending him flying skywards. "That should give me some time." She added to herself.

Chibi Belle Kitsune clutched on to J'dee's leg panting. "Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you."

J'dee handed Chibi Belle the kettle. "If mousse is coming over you should get ready."

"Oooh I could do my Shampoo impersonation and get him to hug me!" Chibi Belle cried out and raced inside.

Akane walked out and stood next to J'dee. "He'll be back you know?"

"Yeah but for now we gotta think of an excuse as to why full grown Belle is going to be here."

"Well I could say she's a friend of mine." Akane offered. "Just so my dad doesn't get angry at you for bringing over a strange girl."

J'dee nodded. "That would help. But first part to of Happosai torture."

"What are you going to do?" Akane asked.

J'dee smirked. "I'm going to steal his stolen goods."

Akane blinked. "Uh okay."

They watched as Mousse rode a bicycle up to the house. He wore his glasses so it was a good thing and he glared at J'dee.

*YOINK*

Mousse looked round blinking rapidly unable to see properly.

J'dee and Akane sweatdropped at fully-grown Belle who had designed her hair like Shampoo's.

"Mousse you come!" Belle cried happily in her Shampoo impersonated voice.

"Shampoo?" He questioned confused, then turned to Akane. "Ranma Satome did you call me here to mock me publicly about Shampoo?"

Akane looked at Mousse through slitted eyelids. "Just who are you calling Ranma?"

Belle tapped Mousse on the shoulder. "Silly Mousse. I call you here."

"Shampoo?" He asked then his face lit up. "Oh Shampoo!" He then hugged her.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of J'dee, Akane and p-chan's head's at the same time.

"Just how desperate is she for Mousse?" Akane asked in a whisper.

"Pretty desperate. Good thing she's got her contact in or she'll be hugging a tree back."

"Well it's a perfect match. The blind leading the blind." Akane remarked.

"I hate to interrupt but can we take that ramen you brought over and eat?" J'dee asked.

Mousse looked round unable to see where he parked his bicycle.

"Never mind. We'll get it." Akane remarked. "We'll leave you two alone."

*****

Inside… Later…

Ryoga it's nice to see you drop by again." Kasumi remarked as Ryoga walked down the hallway scratching his head looking like he was unable to remember what end of the hallway he came from.

"Are you staying for dinner Ryoga?" Nabiki asked opening the sliding door to the dining room.

J'dee and Akane were sitting next to each other.

"Ranma are you going to stay as a girl for much longer?" Kasumi asked placing a plate of ramen down in front of the girl.

"Just till I get my revenge on Happosai." She replied. "You have to admit revenge has a better advantage when I'm a girl cause he's pretty much distracted."

Akane smiled. "and I'm going to help."

Ryoga sat down on the other side of Akane and he looked at J'dee who grinned at him and waved. He let out a breath.

"Wow Ryoga are you and Ranma actually getting along for once?" Kasumi asked noticing the change placing a bowl of ramen down in front of the only boy in the room.

"Just for now." Ryoga replied.

Happosai raced in to the room. "My treasures!! My precious treasures! They've been stolen!" He slumped down. "I've looked everywhere for them."

J'dee smirked "Not everywhere cause if you'd looked everywhere then you'd have them back by now wouldn't you?"

Happosai glared at J'dee. "It was you're doing! How dare you torment your master like this!"

"I don't have a master." J'dee remarked casually and twirled her chopsticks round some ramen before popping them in to her mouth.

Ryoga smirked and looked at J'dee. "Uhhhh Ranma have you forgotten about the incident with the girl's locker room and you're master?"

J'dee thought for a moment and grinned and looked at Happosai. "He wouldn't hit me. I'm a girl."

Happosai lunged at J'dee but was blocked by a kettle held up by Chibi Belle.

"Hey when did you turn-?" Akane began.

They then saw she held the duck form of Mousse in her arms. "I keep Mousse!" She grinned and skipped off swinging the kettle of hot water as she skipped, keeping a struggling Mousse under the other arm.

Happosai lay on the floor twitching from the impact with the kettle. J'dee picked him up by his leg and held him up. "Some one get me a potato sack. I have an idea."

Soun handed J'dee a potato sack. "Are you feeling okay Ranma? You can't be that upset can you?"

"Oh trust me I'm far from upset. The moment he entered my life it's been nothing but torment."

"Uuuuh don't worry daddy, Ranma and I'll have a little talk, I'm sure Ryoga would like to help too." Akane said quickly grabbing J'dee by the arm and pulling her out of the room.

A few moments passed then Akane stuck her head back in the room. "Ryoga?"

"He left through that door." Nabiki pointed.

"Poor guy imagine having that sense of direction." Kasumi sympathised.

Akane pulled J'dee out "This way Ranma."

J'dee dragged the potato sack across the ground hard as she was yanked out.

"Suffer you old pervert. Suffer like I have suffered."

Soun raised an eyebrow. "He is acting a bit off lately." He noted.

"Well at least they're getting along for once." Nabiki pointed out.

Soun smiled. "Indeed they are! It's a miracle perhaps the wedding will happen sooner than I could of hoped for! Now all I need is Genma here to celebrate the good news with."

*****

Random Hotel China

Genma sat watching the female half of his son hugging and holding on to S'rac for dear life. The poor boy looked completely lost and confused, and forgetful, very forgetful.

"So why are we here again?" It was over the fiftieth time the boy had asked that question.

Upon getting inside Genma had taken a hot relaxing bath to transform himself back in to normal, but Ranma had not let go of the poor boy to even think on it.

"That spring is not worth it. I can't have my son getting twenty more fiancée's before his marriage to Akane." He commented watching Ranma still refusing to let go of S'rac.

"Ranma here." Genma handed his son a kettle of hot water. "Transform back this instant."

"No way… I'm not letting go of S'rac-chan for anything."

"Chan…" S'rac repeated in unison with Genma.

"Don't make me pour this over you." Genma threatened.

"Nope you can't make me old man." Ranma picked up S'rac slung him over her shoulder and took off out the door carrying him.

"Hey but I haven't eaten yet!" S'rac shouted.

Genma sighed. "Definitely not worth it. But we'll have to see that guide soon for the location of the spring of drowned man and hopefully it'll be ordinary drowned man, no strings attached."

Genma watched as a heard of girls chased Ranma holding S'rac.

"But he's so cute! You have to share him!"

"Run faster!!" S'rac was shouting.

"They're right you know, you are soooo cute."

A sweatdropped rolled down the side of Genma's head. "This has got to stop. And soon."

*****

Tendo home

Akane looked at Happosai covered with bee stings and standing there staring with a glare at J'dee.

"I can't believe you threw him at a beehive." Ryoga shook his head.

"Mousse, Mousse, Mousse… la lala la lala la…" Chibi Belle Kitsune skipped past happily holding Mousse still in his duck form under her arm.

I've got an even better idea for a torture, but we have to pry Mousse away from Belle… actually it should be the other way round.

Ryoga smirked and crossed his arms. "Good luck with that, you're friend seems quite persistent when it comes to him."

"She reminds me of Mousse in that regards." Akane noted.

J'dee nodded. "Yep."

Akane looked at J'dee. "Your friend stated you liked Ryoga." She pried.

"Uummmm heh… well look at that… Belle c'mon." J'dee grabbed Belle by the back of the neck. "I need you inside."

Happosai stood there and looked at Akane and Ryoga. "I'd hate to think you two inspired him."

"It was completely all her idea." Ryoga pointed.

Happosai blinked.

Akane nudged Ryoga. "Ryoga…"

"Huh… oh I mean his idea… yeah… heh." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly at being so close to Akane.

Happosai looked inside, then at Akane and Ryoga who began to whistle with obviously faking innocence. Happosai stalked inside and stopped outside the room Ranma was staying in he watched as Ranma poured hot water over the Chibi Kitsune.

*chiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrriiiiiing*

Happosai's eyes grew starry. "It's her…"

"How long do you think you can keep this up?" Belle asked as she picked up a cuddly toy and started petting it. "Wow Mousse you've grown fur…"

"Uh Belle… put you're glasses on." Ranma remarked.

Belle put them on and looked at the cuddly toy panda sheepishly. "Where's Mousse?"

Ranma pointed over to the corner. Picking up the hot water kettle poured the hot water over Mousse.

*chiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrriiiiiing*

Mousse looked at the two of them and he watched as the female half of Ranma handed him his clothes. "Uh get dressed please."

"You don't have to on my account." Belle grinned.

Mousse watched as the two gave him his space and privacy to get dressed. He watched them wearily.

"Hoooyah!!" Happosai bolted in the room and dumped a kettle of hot water over Ranma and waited for the transformation to begin so Happosai could get his revenge.

"Busted…" Belle muttered.

J'dee stood up and punched Happosai in to the wall. "Get away from me!!" She shook her sleeve and water dripped off. Mousse adjusted his glasses and peered at J'dee.

"Ranma you're still a girl."

"Mousse honey, come here." Belle motioned him over. Mousse looked at her wearily remembering the torment he'd been through with this girl. But still he leant in close. "She's not Ranma." Belle whispered.

"Hooyah!" Happosai lunged at J'dee and she thwacked him to the floor.

"He's a persistent pervert isn't he?" She questioned.

The door burst open with women waving notes about angrily.

"Where is this Ranma Satome?!" one of them shouted.

"Right there." Nabiki pointed at J'dee.

The women blinked. "……..."

J'dee pointed to the ground. "It was actually him, that pervert was trying to frame me. Seriously look at me I'm a women why would I want to steal women's underwear when I have my own?"

"Raaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" The women angrily attacked and J'dee looked at Belle.

Belle winked back. "Well c'mon Ranma… we're going to the public bath house now, I've always wanted to go to one of them."

J'dee giggled. "Ahhh yes…" The two girls headed out leaving Happosai to get trampled. Mousse jumped out the window before Belle remembered him. "I'll show you the way." J'dee added.

"With your sense of direction I think I'll have better luck asking Ryoga for directions." Belle teased.

Ryoga looked at Belle through slit eyes but she didn't seem to notice and he noticed her glasses sitting in her pocket. He then looked at Akane and he watched her as she watched the heard of women trample the old pervert to the ground.

'At last Ranma's gone and I have Akane to myself! This is a dream come true!'

"Akane do you want to come?" Belle asked.

Akane saw Belle wink and then she smiled catching on to the further added torment of Happosai. "Sure I'll come."

Happosai's eyes grew starry even while he was being trampled. "The three of them in the public bath house together…"

*****

Random Hotel, China

Genma held Ranma an arms length away from S'rac in the corner. "Now don't be stubborn boy."

"But I'm a girl!!" Ranma proclaimed.

Genma poured a kettle of hot water over S'rac, then he poured the rest over his son.

Both looked round completely confused then Ranma looked to S'rac.

"Oh no I didn't… did I?"

"You did." Genma replied with a sigh. "That's how strong the pull of attractiveness is from that spring. You have enough problems with women now adding that spring to it won't be a good idea."

S'rac rubbed the back of his neck. "I could take you to the guide's place away from the springs if you want?"

"In this rain?" Genma motioned outside. "You'll forget."

"Not when I have…" S'rac paused dramatically then pulled something out of his backpack. "THIS!" he announced proudly as he showed them an umbrella.

Genma sweatdropped. "………"

"Why didn't you use that before at the springs?" Ranma asked through slit eyes.

"Well I kinda didn't know I had it… well I did know I had it but not in this backpack. So Belle musta packed it with me. Isn't it cool though? It looks just like Ryoga's." S'rac remarked proudly.

"You expect that to impress me?" Ranma asked.

"Well it impressed J'dee."

"She like Ryoga?"

S'rac nodded. "Yep then it's Kuno. I'm responsible for that. Her liking Kuno second."

"My reputation is doomed." Ranma sighed.

"Reputation or not we want to go to those springs and we need him." Genma pointed out. "If we get to those springs just think, it'll be her reputation from now on not yours." He added.

S'rac grinned. "Say I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat round here?"

*****

At the local bath house…

The three women hid in secret watching the female section of the bathhouse. They watched as a bucket skittled across the floor quite quietly for a bucket.

J'dee smirked. "Now the fun begins." She whispered.

All three knew that Happosai was hiding under the bucket and boy was he in for a shock when he came out of hiding.

Akane pulled out the cold water and looked at Belle and J'dee. "Ready you two?" She asked.

"Shoot." J'dee grinned.

Akane sprayed the water on the two girls and she slipped out leaving them to their torture.

"Lookey look!" Belle cried out in her chibi voice

The women in the bath house turned and looked to where chibi Belle kitsune was pointing a moving upside down bucket.

J'dee growled and started barking at the bucket skittling it's way across the floor.

The bucket was lifted up and Happosai knew the dangers of being caught but just for a sight of one of the beautiful women. His eyes grew starry with the thought of the sight of what beauty would greet him.

He readied himself to lung on to the beauty and on his silent count of three lunged from the bucket only to hit a wall, he slid down it and then he heard the screams, he turned round and was ready to lunge at the beautiful women before they ran away. He stopped and saw something he hated to see.

Old women taking a bath with wrinkling skin.

They started hitting him angrily. "You old pervert!!" one of them cried before throwing soap bar after soap bar at him.

"Old!!" Happosai cried out in disgust. "Look at you!"

*WHACK*

Chibi Belle kitsune picked up the puppy form of J'dee and slipped out of the bath house leaving behind a very confused Happosai who was getting his "beats" as J'dee called it, by a bunch of old and wrinkling women.

Chibi Belle locked the door and looked at her watch, for twenty minutes they stood there listening to Happosai getting beaten up by the old women with no way to escape. It was defiantly a form of torture he would remember.

*****

The Tendo Home, Later…

Happosai sat with an ice pack on his head and several thousand bumps and bruises all over his body. Ryoga looked at him. "It serves your right you know."

Happosai grumbled but it came out incoherent because he couldn't seem to speak very well with a swollen lip.

J'dee, Belle and Akane walked in the room.

"What have you three done?" Soun asked with a sigh and then looked at Belle. "And who are you?"

"She's a friend of mine daddy, don't worry." Akane assured him.

J'dee sat down. Soun looked at her. "Seriously Ranma you should stop tormenting Happosai."

"You would think he would stop at Ryoga." Nabiki pointed out.

J'dee rubbed the back of her neck. "There's something I should-" J'dee began.

But Akane covered her mouth. "Don't worry about it."

"What's wrong Akane? Is there something you and Ranma are hiding?" Kasumi asked.

"She's not Ranma!" Happosai cried out and charged at J'dee with a kettle, J'dee ducked at the last moment and Happosai hit the wall with a splat.

"Certainly moves as fast as Ranma." Soun remarked. "You must be mistaken."

"Errrrgh…" Happosai slid down the wall and landed on the floor with a plop.

J'dee shrugged. "Crazy old man too many hit with those bucket from those old ladies." She remarked standing up. "I'm gunna… er… go… train… yea… train."

"Don't forget we have that festival to go to later on tonight." Nabiki pointed out.

"Festival!" Belle cried out happily. "I love festivals!"

"You only like it cause you saw the flyer." Akane teased.

Belle hid the flyer behind her back where Nabiki plucked it out of her hand.

"Chinese circus?" Nabiki read.

"She's hoping mousse will be there." J'dee grinned.

"I'll come train with you." Ryoga stood up and followed J'dee to the door.

"Uhhh sure." J'dee rubbed the back of her neck nerviously.

"You'll be able to find your way to the dojo hall right?" Belle asked.

Ryoga looked at her then saw that the mocking sense of direction was aimed at her friend who let out a sigh and waved a hand about.

"Oooh Mousse is going to be there and I don't have anything decent to wear."

"You can borrow something from mine and Nabiki's wardrobe." Akane offered. "Same for you too Ranma." She added.

"Thanks." J'dee replied smiled.

J'dee walked out in to the hall way and she looked left then right and choose left. "That leads outside." Ryoga whispered to her so not to let the Tendo family hear.

J'dee nodded. "Outside training… I do that… sometimes…" She replied trying to lamely cover her lack of sense of direction.

"Okay at least I know I have no sense of direction but you why make excuses?" Ryoga asked.

J'dee motioned at herself. "I'm suppose to be Ranma. He has a sense of direction."

"I know that but you don't need to make excuses to me."

"Well I should train now…" J'dee nodded.

"You know about me being P-chan yet you still like me?" Ryoga asked.

J'dee blushed. "Belle's been talking to you hasn't she?"

"Yeah for that information I have to find mousse and knock him out and bring him to her. She's going to pretend to be Shampoo for a while so he'll go on a date with her." Ryoga explained.

J'dee smirked. "That doesn't surprise me."

"Ranma Honey!!" J'dee looked up and saw Ukyo come up to her.

J'dee blinked. "Uhhh heh hi."

"Ooooh you're still a girl, want me to change you back."

"Oh no it's okay, I'm fine like this…" J'dee nodded quickly. 'She's not obsessed with S'rac… how odd.' J'dee added in thought to herself. 'Unless she hasn't seen him yet.'

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of her head.

"Ukyo hi." Ryoga smiled.

"Oooh you two are getting along now?" Ukyo asked.

"For now…" J'dee replied quickly.

"For Akane's sake." Ryoga added on the end.

"Well I'm going to be at the festival serving up some of my okonomiyaki. I hope you both come." Ukyo smiled.

"Sure, wouldn't miss it." J'dee smiled.

"Great, see you there Ranma honey." Ukyo waved and headed off on her way.

Ryoga watched as J'dee slumped to the ground. "This is not easy to pull off." J'dee remarked softly.

"What if I make it believable tonight at the festival?" Ryoga asked.

"Huh?" J'dee looked up at him.

"We're going to do some training now, a run through of a 'false battle' you and I will have tonight that will put any disbelievers at rest."

"But I'm not a very good martial artist."

"Well we have three hours to make you one so get ready."

J'dee blinked and she let out a cry as Ryoga lunged at her in an attack. "EEP!! Some warning would have been nice!!"

Nabiki looked outside the window. "Well that didn't last long. Ryoga's on the attack again."

Happosai looked out the window to the too fighting. "Maybe the water wasn't hot enough then."

Akane watched and she looked at Belle who signalled to her that it was going to be okay.

"So do any of you lovely ladies want to take a bath anytime soon?" Happosai asked scurrying right up to Belle who backhanded him up against the wall.

"Not with you, or for you to see either." Belle remarked in a huff. "Hentai." She grumbled.

"You get used to him. Don't worry." Kasumi comforted.

"I won't any time to soon." She shot a glare at the old pervert as he was rubbing his swollen check from the backhand.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee