Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Rider Worlds ❯ Arc 1 Life in Pictures Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Teturo: How dare they!

Den-O: yeah I mean come on, wait what are we talking about.

Teturo: How can they have Kiva world in Decade and leave out IXA and replace Wataru.

Den-O : Oh yeah that is true..but the real Wataru made an appearance in the first episode.

Teturo: But...but they left out Otoya, it is herasy I say!

Den-O: sigh...right I will give you that I didn't see him in it all we got was his signature music on the viloin that Tsukasa played.

Teturo: We must do something about this!

Den-O: And what would you suggest?

Teturo: I have an Idea.

Den-O: ok ok fine.

Cabrera1234:hello every one this is cabrera1234 and I hope you all enjoy this new chapter of Anime Rider Worlds

Ok and with that We three present you readers with ANIME RIDER WORLDS

Disclaimer- DO NOT OWN ANYTHING All characters and Kamen Riders belong to there respective owners

Arc 1 Life in Pictures Chapter 2 - Cry of the God's

The morning dawns and as the men continue to sleep on Kasumi shows Karinka the house starting with the upstairs with the bedrooms. "I am afraid we only have four bedrooms so you and I will need to continue sharing a room."

The small blonde shakes her head. "I don't mind Kasumi-chan. I actually like it. My sisters and I all shared a room in Kari-sama's home because we liked being close."

"Well lets go get breakfast ready, and we can wake the boys later." Kasumi says with a grin.

After the two young women had prepped the studio to serve everyone breakfast, Karinka volunteered to wake everyone. Ranma and Eijiro proved to be easy to wake. Ranma was almost out the door of his room just at the smell of food. Their last resident proved to be harder.

"So this is Kurenai Otoya-san" Karinka wonders aloud as her nose crinkles cutely at the smell in the room. "Well Kasumi mentioned he had been asleep for almost two days already."

Gently she shakes the man's shoulder while trying not to breathe too deeply. "Kurenai-sama"

Getting no reaction to this she tries again raising her voice slightly.

After the fifth polite attempt she cracks her knuckles "All right no more Mrs. Nice."

"Wake up" Kasumi hears the magnified shout from the second floor and can't help but laugh at the resulting male shriek and thud.

Kivara flies in through a window. "Humph, Onii-chan is still better."

Karinka walks into the studio. "Well I will just have to try harder next time."

Ranma walks in from splashing his face with cold water. "Right you know what I don't even want to know" He sighs as he shakes his head.

The white haired owner of the family studio wanders in chuckling and shaking his head. "Good morning everyone."

"Ohayo Eijiro-sama." Karinka greets him brightly.

Ranma grins at his patron. "Morning Eijiro."

Kasumi smiles as she sets out a plate for the older man. "Good morning Grandfather."

Ranma looks at Karinka. "So did you get up Otoya, Karinka-chan?"

Otoya wanders in after having succeeded in splashing his face with water, cringing as he smells his shirt. "I apologize for being unavailable yesterday. Did you happen to find a bath house in the area?"

Ranma turns and looks at Otoya. "Yeah we did Karinka-chan here knows where it is at."

Karinka smiles at the still handsome young man, now that he is in bright enough light to see. "There is one a few blocks away, but please eat first."

Ranma smiles. "Yeah Otoya the food smells great"

Otoya sighs. "It certainly does, but if you will forgive me I will simply grab one of those hot rolls and see about becoming more human before I succeed in spoiling everyones appetite."

Ranma laughs a little. "Yeah you are right you do smell prety bad."

Grabbing a piece of paper, Karinka quickly sketches a map, and hands this, a roll, and a five hundred yen coin to Otoya. "Please forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Tenshi Karinka."

"Now that I can see you, and your not holding a bullhorn, I would say you have been blessed with a fitting name." Otoya returns with a smile, gaining a blush from the girl.

Ranma sighs. " And there he goes again."

"Ah my ward, I have always said that a pleasant word, especially when it is less then the person deserves, will make the world move much smoother." Otoya says with a wave for Ranma, and a wink for Karinka, as he steps back from the studio.

Karinka grins as she sits back at the table. "So Ranma-sama what were you planning for today?"

Ranma looks at Karinka. "Well I am thinking of doing a little more exploring."

"I was hoping to stay here and get used to my new home with Kasumi-sama." Karinka grins. "Will you be taking Otoya-sama with you?"

Ranma smiles a little. "Well you can stay here with Kasumi if you want and yeah I am taking Otoya with me."

"I will pack a lunch for the both of you then." Karinka bounces up and dashes off to the darkroom, where the shop's refrigerator is hidden.

Ranma laughs a bit. "Heh she will fit in just fine here."

Kivara flies while following Karinka. "So Karinka right, what are you doing?"

"Just making some rice balls and packing them with some rolled omelet slices into a bento box." Karinka grins at the female bat. "I am sure Ranma-sama will like it."

The miniature silver bat follows the blond girl, and the others are left to eat peacefully while they wait on Otoya to return.

Kivara blinks. "Then let me help if Ranma-san will like it I want to help."

"But you don't have hands Kivara-chan." Karinka responds with a snicker.

Kivara Fumes. "Ohhh not fair."

Karinka happily skipped back into the into the room carrying two cloth wrapped boxes, followed by a fuming Kivara. Just as Otoya returned looking much refreshed and better smelling. "The public bath house here is actually quite nice."

Sitting back at the table to finish breakfast, Otoya sighs. "Please if you others have had your fill go enjoy the baths and I will take care of cleanup."

"I will go get cleaned up then." Ranma says as he stands up.

"I have these lunch boxes for the both of you when your ready to set out." Karinka says with a smile and no attempt to hide her grin from Kivara. Before taking Ranma's hand to show him the way. Kivara's eyes narrow, and she fairly vibrates through the air as she moves to follow.

Kasumi giggles. "It still amazes me at the women Ranma can attract."

Eijiro shakes his head as the two of them move to gather their wash supplies and make their way to the baths as well.

---------

After everyone had returned Otoya bowed to Eijiro and Kasumi as they took over manning the front desk and studio.

Ranma comes down the stairs. "Ok I am ready to go."

"Then let us see what there is to find." Otoya says while opening the door. "Kasumi-chan informed me that you explored this island fairly well so shall we investigate Tokyo proper today?"

Ranma nods. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea."

Otoya leads the way to the subway station. "I glanced at the paper in passing and there are no glaring news articles about riders or monsters. I propose we head to Shinjuku first. To take in the present state of technology, and see what rumors we can catch wind of."

"That sounds like a plan." Ranma says with a grin.

"A pity we can not tarry here longer, there are many beautiful flowers to improve the scenery." Otoya says happily as they wait for the train.

Ranma sighs. "And that's a good thing."

"First things first let us get to the main rail station." Otoya says while grinning at some of the female university students waiting on the subway.

"Could you please restrain yourself Otoya." Ranma sighs, before blinking. "Hey wait a mintue how do yopu even know were to go, you have been asleep for two days."

"Magic." Otoya says with a chuckle as he waves his hands around, with a flourish he produces a small book and hands it to Ranma. The title on the book is "Tokyo Transit Authority Guidebook."

Ranma sweat drops. "Oh I see."

"Tokyo's transit system is so complex that I have found in almost every version someone will print these guides." Otoya says with a grin. "I picked up one from here on my way back from the bath house."

Ranma Blinks. "Ah okay now it makes sense how you knew what to do."

The train pulls up and Otoya waves Ranma to proceed him on as he holds the door with one hand. Ranma moves to slip the book into his coat pocket and finds another book already there.

Ranma pauses in mid-step. "Huh whats this" He pulls out the other book that was in his pocket. He finds the title to be "Magic through the Decades" by Konoe Konoemon.

Opening the book to the first page Ranma finds a hand written note.

I believe this will help you in your travels young man, use it well.

Headmaster Konoe

P.S. Your only young once boy enjoy it.

The last line was punctuated by a picture of the old man's face winking. Ranma grumbled. "What is with all these old men trying to get me to take girls for a tumble?"

Otoya steps into the subway train after Ranma. "What are you reading?"

Ranma looks at him and smiles. "A book."

Shrugging the man continues his lecture. "I believe we can just ride this train from Omiya Station to the Shinjuku Station and see if we can find a few good samaritans to make sure the book is up to date."

Ranma nods absently while looking at the book. "Well let's get going."

The magic I sense in you is neither light nor dark but that of shadow

Ranma stares, no redefines staring. "Is this book talking to me."

A teaching tool that can not understand its student is of little use.

The young man blinks. "A simple yes would have done."

Where would the fun in that be.

Ranma rolls his eyes. "Great its got an attitude joy"

I was made for a purpose, the rest is for fun. You try being a sentient book and being stuck unable to move and see if you don't come up with ways to entertain yourself.

Ranma just sighs. "Ok ok I understand your lonely."

If you study what I have to teach diligently you can even learn to teleport through shadows.

Ranma ponders. "Hmmm that does sound pretty useful."

There are also lots of shadows in the unused lockers in the girl's dressing rooms.

Ranma stares. "......." Ranma coughs a little. "Right stupid perveted book."

Just citing uses. Considering the uses your Anything Goes martial arts has been put to I thought you would like it.

Ranma Grudgingly agrees. "Yeah true but I think a more practical use can come out of this"

Well there are many uses in battle, but as they say, you need to crawl before you can walk.

Ranma nods in agreement. "Yeah I understand that all to well."

Then we should start with simply trying to sense the shadows around you.

Ranma nods. "Ok so should I start this then."

How does one breathe? You must simply extend your senses and feel for the places where light does not touch.

If you can succeed in doing this you can also come to sense those without light in their hearts. Those who knowingly or not act on dark purposes.

Ranma closes his eyes and tries to sense.

A speaker blares. "Omiya Station".

Otoya slaps Ranma on the back. "Come Ranma we need to move to a different train, and get on the line to Shinjuku."

Ranma growls a bit. "Damn I was close too." He sighs as he closes the book and follows Otoya off the train and to the gate for the Shonan-Shinjuku Line.

Once they get on the train, Ranma finds that Otoya is in fine form and finding plenty of girls to flirt with, "looking for a good samaritan" he called it.

Ranma twitches a bit and opens back up the book. "Well I might as well read a bit more"

Yanking on Ranma's arm Otoya grins. "Come Ranma. These young ladies were telling me a story about monster attacks near Tokyo bay."

Ranma trying to ignore Otoya. "That's fine Otoya, but you can tell me later."

"This is an important clue Ranma, I believe it would be important to listen to their tale." Otoya chides.

"Grrr ok ok fine." growls out Ranma as he closes the book again.

Ranma glances at the two women in question. One was a dark haired woman with almost golden eyes wearing a white lab coat, she smiled at him. The other was a brown haired young woman wearing cutoff shorts and a slightly ratty t-shirt. Ranma got the feeling she did not care about her clothes, as her attention was all for the portable game system she held in her hands.

"So then whats this about monsters in appearing around the bay?"

The golden eyed woman steps closer to him. "In several wards around the bay, there have been many reports of monster attacks. Some call them demons, or shadows. They seem to be interested in draining human life force."

"I see well that does sound dangerous I suppose we will have to be careful won't we Otoya."

"Care and caution are always good," Otoya grins. "but danger adds spice."

"Well knowing our luck the danger will find us. Thank you for the info ladies." Ranma bows a little to them.

The lady that was actually paying attention continued chatting with Otoya. Ranma hoped for a chance to try the book's technique again.

"Ok lets try this one more time" Ranma closes his eyes and concentrates

Ranma is disturbed as the doors close and the speaker announces pleasently "Leaving Ikebukuro.... Next Station Shinjuku."

"OH GOD DAMN IT!" Ranma yells out frustrated

This gets the other woman's attention. Looking up at Ranma in surprise, along with the other passengers on the train.

Ranma looks at everyone. "WHAT"

Otoya sighs and bows to the other passengers. "Please forgive the disturbance my young friend has caused."

Ranma just sits there and fumes a little

The train slows as it pulls into the station, the doors open with a polite announcement. "Shinjuku Station"

Ranma gets up and walks off the the train. "Note to self train bad place to concentrate."

"Is studying the transit guide that difficult?" Otoya asks curiously.

Ranma just sighs and continues walking. "Don't worry about it Otoya." Almost by wrote Ranma unwraps the bento boxes and quickly makes the food disappear.

Otoya shakes his head, and taking out another copy of the transit guide he starts comparing it to an interactive map on a touch screen computer in a kiosk. "The printed guides are generally pretty good," Otoya shrugs. "but the last time I took them completely at face value, when I arrived on your world, I ended up stuck when a bus did not run on the printed schedual anymore."

Ranma Laughs a bit. "Heh I wish I could have seen that."

"Well it was a mixed blessing." Otoya admits with a smile. "It was poring down rain and the nearest shop that was open was Eijiro's."

Ranma grinned. "So this was about a year before you met Kasumi then?"

Closing the book, after noting a few changes, Otoya nods thoughtfully. "Yes that would be about right."

Ranma gets a thoughtful look in his eyes. has it been that long already"

"Seven no eight years ago." Otoya sighed. "Somehow it was more then twenty on my world."

"Well time can be a fickle thing."

"I suppose I should be happy I even survived after that accident with the prototype IXA." Otoya grins. "Still it was nice to see old friends, even if they were much older."

Ranma laughs a bit. "And get completely drunk."

Otoya wiggles his eyebrows. "Well nothing like celebrating life is there?"

"Depending on how much you celebrate it."

"How could I refuse old friends wanting to help me celebrate weathering twenty years so well." Otoya says with a laugh.

"By at least making sure you don't come home sick as you did if you ever do it again" Ranma states with a little glare

"Hai hai" Otoya says with a groan. "Kasumi-chan already read me the riot act about it. I am certain she sent the lovely, and loud, young angel to get me this morning as a reminder."

Ranma laughs a bit. " Ahh that was pretty funny"

"At least the young lady was much more lovely to gaze upon, and hear, after I cleaned up a bit." Otoya winks at Ranma. "You have done quite well to aquire such a attractive helper from this world in only a day." Chuckling and not giving Ranma a chance to respond he turns towards a new gate. "Shall we head for the southern most part of the bay, Ota Ward."

Ranma sighs and nods. "Yeah lets go."

"Then our goal is Nishi-Oi Station." Otoya says lightly. Ranma groans as he finds the gate is for the same line they just got off of.

Ranma gives off a big sigh. "Then why did we just get off if we were getting back on."

"I wanted to make sure we were heading the right direction." Otoya shrugs. "I was almost considering staying on there until your outbust."

"Oh so this is my fault now is it!" Ranma shrieked.

"Calm down Ranma." Otoya placated. "I never said that, and there is not an issue of fault since we needed information from the terminal anyway. I simply forgot to mention we might stay on beforehand, and I appologize for that."

Ranma sighs and calms down. "Yeah I know sorry about that outburst now and on the train."

"It can be dealt with." Otoya grins as something catches his eye. two somethings in fact. "All journeys should be taken in stride, all turnings can lead to charming sights." The younger of the two girls giggles at overhearing this.

Ranma sweat drops. "Well that didn't take long at all."

"Please forgive our disturbance of the atmosphere ladies." Otoya winks. "By any chance could we offer to buy you lunch to make up for it."

"I can't recall any serious plans," The taller and slightly older looking girl shakes her head, before turning to her giggling companion. "do you Shinobu?"

The younger girl looks at Ranma coyly. "I really can't Motoko."

Ranma blinks and thinks 'why is that girl looking at me like that.'

"Well then I insist that you allow us to buy a light repast to share with you then..." The man pauses before sighing. "I fear though, that we are new in town and unfamiliar with places that would be worth spending time at."

"Well we can show you a few places." The girl that was called Shinobu says before grinning as she walks over and takes Ranma's hand. "If you don't mind us playing tour guides of course."

Ranma shakes his head. "I don't mind at all"

Shinobu grins as she moves to stand beside Ranma and hold his arm and lead him onto the train. "I overheard you mention Nishi-Oi station."

Ranma nods. "Yeah we did why do you ask"

"Well I know of a few good places to...eatShinagawa." She concludes with a wink as she comes to a stop inside the subway car, Ranma's momentum pushes his arm into her chest.

Ranma blushes a little. "Is that so"

"Yes that is true." Motoko advises in a whisper to his ear as she leads Otoya onto the train.

Ranma nods blushing still. "Well then we should check out a place then for a bite to eat."

"Yes, I could definitely use a bite." Shinobu giggles as the train starts to move.

"Ok then I will pay if that helps any." Ranma says a little nervously.

"Well there are a few things we can buy." Motoko purrs. "In exchange for the pleasant company."

Ranma shivers a bit. 'that's it all women in this world are really uninhibited.'

Ranma struggles with the young lady seemingly taking every shift of the train to the extreme and rubbing up against him with hardly a blush. Much to his relief the train arrives at Nishi-Oi station and he is able to gain more space, causing Shinobu to pout cutely.

Ranma manages to get himself calmed down. "Ok finally we are here."

"Well there is a nice beef bowl shop just outside the station in the foot
mall." Shinobu says happily stepping close to Ranma as she points the way.

Ranma nods. "Right well then lets go

As they enter the shop, and place their order, Otoya leans in to whisper to Motoko. "Your young friend is quite playful isn't she."

"She can be, but she has not been quite this playful since our friends finally got married last year." Motoko sighs. "I brought her with me hoping she would find some excitement. I think It has been successful so far."

"Oh you had a destination in mind then?" Otoya asks politely, quickly finishing his food.

"Chasing rumors to find a source." Motoko admits quietly.

Ranma overhears Motoko say this, his bowl emptied almost as soon as it is put before him. "Rumors about what?"

"Possibly superstitious bunk." Motoko shakes her head. "I was asked to look into rumors of monster attacks and confirm their source."

Ranma blinks. "Hmm well I am not going to dissmiss them as such just yet."

Motoko shrugs her shoulders and both Ranma and Otoya glance oddly at how the back of her short jacket does not move smoothly with the motion.

Ranma leans over to Otoya and whispers. "Hey Otoya did you see how her coat moved?"

"Could be a sword but I don't think she means to threaten us or anyone else with it." Otoya says equally quietly.

"Well fate has truly graced us this day since we are on a quest looking into the same rumors." Otoya announces with a wide smile.

Shinobu squeals, her food forgotten, while latching tightly to Ranma's arm. "That means we can stay together then."

Ranma sweatdrops. "I guess so."

Motoko only grins at her young friends antics. "I think that is a wonderful idea."

"Well then if that is settled, shall we trade information on what rumors we have heard?" Otoya says around his wide grin at Ranma's predicament.

Ranma grumbles a little but has a bit of a smile on his face

"Well we heard that it was in the area around Tokyo Tower." Motoko says, trying to control her grin.

"I fear you have more detailed information then we do." Otoya says sadly. "We had only heard it being around Tokyo Bay. We would happily accompany you to Minato? ward is it then."

Ranma Looks at Motoko. "Yeah if it is not too much trouble"

Motoko grins at the two men. "Three fighters is always better then one if the situation turns bad."

Ranma blinks and then smiles. "Heh Oh well I guess I need to learn to hide it better that I am a fighter

Shinobu purrs as she pulls Ranma's arm closer to her chest.

Ranma blushes 'I need to keep calm.'

"Well then we need to get on the Yokosuka Line." Winking at Shinobu, she finishes. "Until we reach Shinagawa Station."

Ranma succeeds in getting his blush under control. "Ok sounds like a plan."

The group gets on the new train. Due to it being near lunchtime the train is packed. Otoya and Motoko succeed in finding seats. Ranma however finds himself somehow seated with Shinobu in his lap. There are no other seats nearby.

Ranma blushes hard. "So how long of a ride will this be.

"Only one fortunately." Motoko says with a glare for a salary man that sat down too close to her.

Ranma sighs. Well thats good.

Shinobu leans close and wiggles in his lap making the most of their short ride. Her grin dares him to make a fuss.

Ranma blushes and twitches a lot.

As the train pulls into the station, and the crowds begin to shuffle around, Shinobu leans in and gives Ranma a kiss on the cheek just a millameter or two away from his lips. "Thanks for being a sport, and putting up with me."

Ranma blushes. your welcome."

Shinobu smiles and leads him to the exit doors once the crowd allowed for room to move.

Ranma sighs and streches. "Ahhh finally..I must take a picture I need to...Miss Motoko, Miss Shinobu please stand together infront of the station" The girls grin as they do so.

Ranma smiles and takes a picture. "Perfect thank you."

"Well I think if we simply walk around and talk to people from here to Tokyo Tower we can get an idea of what might be happening." Motoko offers as they exit the station. She and Otoya share a wink at Shinobu goes back to holding loosly to Ranma's arm.

Ranma nods getting a little use to Shinobu hanging off of him. "Not much we can do besides that is there."

Shinobu giggles and Ranma could swear he just felt a small hand caress his rear.

Ranma blinks, but then shakes his head.

The group travels for several hours. breifly chatting with venders and people on the street as they go. The rumors begin to get more and more disturbing all the while.

Ranma rubs his head a little. "Ok there is no way this stuff is just rumors

Otoya shakes his head. "Unfortunately there is one commonality about gossip that I have encountered."

"And what is that Otoya-san." Motoko asks with a grin.

"Most people seem to have a personal SEP field when it comes to the supernatural." Otoya says with a shake of his head. "If they are not directly involved it is Someone Else's Problem, and makes good gossip."

Ranma sighs. "That is not really a good thing for people to have, huh."

"There is an old saying." Otoya says sadly. "Evil can only triumph when good men," he winks at Motoko. "and women do nothing."

Ranma shakes his head. "Well then what does that say for someone like your buddy Jiro, Otoya?"

Otoya sighs dramatically. "It says that even in beasts there can be a good heart."

Ranma sweat drops. "How can he always pull such dramatics off like that"

Shinobu grins. "Practice?"

Ranma shrugs a little. "I am guessing."

The group gets near to the tower in the early afternoon and the crowds increasingly have teenagers out from school. Ranma notices Shinobu fanning herself. Looking up he notices a snack shop and arcade

Ranma looks at it. "Hey how about we stop there and rest for a bit."

"The Crown entertainment center." Otoya says wryly. "Think we might actually meet royalty?"

Ranma laughs a little. "Knowing you and your luck perhaps."

"My luck." Otoya says with widened eyes. "Your the one that was always running into odd royal types I thought."

Ranma snaps his finger. "Dang I was hoping I could make my luck move over to you."

"I will stick with my habit of finding the beautiful gems the world has to offer among the more mundane but still beautiful flowers thank you." Otoya grins broadly. "Like the lovely companions hitzuzen has graced us with today."

Motoko laughs. "So we were destined to meet then Otoya-san."

Ranma sighs. "Well he might think that but I believe everyone makes there own destiny."

"Hitzuzen is not predestination Ranma." Otoya says as he holds open the door to the Crown. "There is always room to choose your own path among them many."

Ranma nods in acceptance and walks in first. "Well I guess when you put it like that I guess I can't argue with it."

"Oh shaved ice." Shinbu cheers at seeing the menu. "Do you want to share one Ranma?"

Ranma looks. "Well I guess it couldn't hurt."

Shinobu giggles as she dashes over to the counter to place her order.

Ranma shakes his head and laughs at Shinobus antics as he walks over to the counter

Ranma hears a commotion on the open stairs above him, with a shriek of "Look Out!" a short girl with long blond hair in twin ponytails falls over the rail.

Ranma quickly acts by jumping up a bit and catching her in mid-air and landing safely. "You ok Miss?"

The girl pants for a moment and looks up at him with wide blue eyes. "I think so.."

Unfortunately for Ranma the girl's skirt was torn going over the rail and his hand is currently pressed against her bare thigh. Ranma blushes as he registers what his hand is touching and quickly helps her stand " Well I am glad you are okay."

"What are you doing to Usako?" Ranma hears a man's voice hiss behind him.

Ranma turns. "Well I thought I was saving her from falling."

"How does that end up with your hand up her skirt." The tall young man says as he steps around to get between Ranma and the girl.

The girl tries to get the boy's attention. "Mamo-chan"

Ranma blushes a little. "That's how you thank someone for saving a someone else?"

"You save someone? I find that hard to believe." Ranma hears a new female voice behind him.

Ranma getting a little angry now turns to the new voice. "And just who are you to question me

Natsuki gives him a chilly smile. "I think I should have the right."

Ranma blinks. "Oh Natsuki its you...why are you mad at me for."

"I suppose I should be glad I am not wearing a neck brace then."

Ranma sighs. "Why is my life always like this..I just can't ever win.

Ranma notices a shorter girl hastily trying to get Natsuki to look at her. She looks a lot like Tomoyo to him.

Ranma points to the girl. "Hey Natsuki who's the girl?"

"This is my friend Setsuna." Natsuki eyes him warily. "Why should that matter?"

Ranma sighs. "Well it just looks like she is trying to get your attention."

"Please don't make a scene." the smaler girl whispers urgently.

Ranma shakes his head. "Look I am sorry ok but you agreed to that fight."

"Ano.. Gomen." Ranma turns back to find the young man bowing to him. "I was hasty in accusing you."

Ranma blinks and smiles. "It's ok I guess if I was in your position I would have done the same thing... Kadoya Ranma nice to meet you" He grins as he holds out his hand.

"Chiba Mamoru." The younger man says as he straightens up, and takes Ranma's offered hand. "Thank you for helping Usako."

Ranma smiles and shakes his head and shakes Mamoru's hand. "Think nothing of it, I just did what anyone would have done."

"So Set-chan why would your friend have a reason to fight with Ranma-kun?" Ranma watches Setsuna shiver at hearing Motoko's voice.

"Ah Motoko-sempai?, why are you here?" Setsuna says as she stifly turns to where the older girl was standing behind her.

Ranma blinks. "You two know each other."

"This is better then I could have hoped for actually." Motoko says with a grin. "Setsuna you and your friend shall let us join you in the Karaoke booth your holding a recipt for."

Ranma looks at Otoya. Karaoke sound good to you?"

Otoya winks. "The flowers multiply, I feel like springing into song here and now."

Ranma sighs heavily. "So that is a yes then."

Shinobu returns with her shaved ice and latches onto Ranma's arm a little possesively. "I would love to do some singing"

Ranma smiles. "Well then I guess we are all in agreement."

Natsuki sniffs at seeing this, but follows as Motoko leads Setsuna up the stairs.

Upon entering the booth Motoko squeals and lifts Setsuna off the floor in a bear hug. "Oh Onee-chan told me you got adopted! Tell me about your new mother!"

Ranma sweatdrops at the emtional 180.

"Tomoyo...Okaa-san is a very wonderful lady." Setsuna practically sobs into the older girl's shoulder. "I am so happy to be with her."

Ranma smiles at the scene. "Heh that is a sweet scene."

Natsuki happens to be picking herself up off the floor at the moment. "Yes...it is."

"Please forgive my rudeness." Motoko sets Setsuna down, and smiles. "You heard Ranma introduce himself, but let met introduce my other friends. Mihara Shinobu and Kurenai Otoya. This is Sakurazaki Setsuna, one of the students I helped train at my family's dojo."

Ranma smiles a bit. "Well since you know Natsuki here I guess I can tell about the fight we had."

"this is my friend." Setsuna starts her introduction. "Kuga Natsuki, but that might be Takahata soon."

Ranma smirks. "We have met."

Motoko looks at Ranma levely. "But Shinobu and I had not."

Ranma sratches the back of his head, "Hehe sorry about that."

Otoya sighs. "Eventually I will get him fit for company."

"I like him as is." Shinobu says with a grin.

Ranma smirks, "See someone likes me and your just lucky Kasumi is not here."

Natsuki rolls her eyes at his statement.

"Well Setchan, If you and another fighter are this far from Mahora you must be here for reasons similar to ours." Matoko says lightly. "Perhaps you can tell me the situation."

"Well we were sent to keep an eye on the situation here as observers after the last agent was...put out of action after an altercation with the Sailor Senshi." Setsuna says quietly.

Ranma blinks. "Sailor Senshi?"

Natsuki blinks in confusion as well. "You mean the cheerleaders with magic attacks are real?"

Ranma snorts trying to hold back his laughter. "Cheerleaders as in short skirts and all that man that is something else."

"Yes just like masked riders with padded codpieces in their suits." Natsuki says with a grin.

Ranma stops and looks at Natsuki. "Oh come now Kamen Riders look much better in their armor then cheerleaders."

"So are you a demon hunter like Setsuna-san and Motoko, Natsuki?" Shinobu asks quietly.

"I guess you would say provisionally." Natsuki says quietly.

Ranma smiles. "Heh well I will say this, you would be an excenllent one I, She made me use six cards Otoya."

"Now that is fairly impressive." Otoya says with widened eyes as he looks up from the music listing.

Ranma gets a concered look on his face. "Ok would someone please tell me what happened to this other agent

"She is doing okay, but her Okaa-san could even terrify the headmaster. So she won't be doing any more assignments for a while." Setsuna says with a chuckle

Ranma sighs, smiling he stands up holding his camera up as he snaps a picture of Natsuki.

Natsuki glares at him, but quickly blushes at how he smiles at her wearing her jumpsuit.

Ranma smiles. "A perfect picture this will be I just know it."

Natsuki blushes even more deeply, Ranma grins as he takes a few pictures of Setsuna, causing this girl to blush as well.

Otoya laughs loudly as he punches up a selection. grabbing Ranma's arm he pulls him up on stage with him. "Here is a chance to practice your english."

Ranma looks confused for a second and then sees the song and smiles " Hehehe ok Hit it"

If there's anything you need
All you have to do is say

You know you satisfy everything in me
We shouldn't waste a single day

Shinobu giggles as the boys dance along with video.

So don't stop me falling It's destiny calling A power I just can't deny It's never changing Can't you hear me, I'm saying I want you for the rest of my life

Natsuki blushes to her hairline as Ranma winks at her.

Together forever and never to part Together forever we two And don't you know I would move Heaven and earth To be together forever with you

Motoko cheers and whistles.

If they ever get you down There's always something I can do Because I wouldn't ever wanna see you frown I'll always do what's best for you
There ain't no mistaking It's true love we're making Something to last for all time It's never changing Can't you hear me, I'm saying I want you for the rest of my life

Otoya and Ranma strike matching poses as they blow kisses to the girls

Together forever and never to part Together forever we two And don't you know I would move Heaven and earth To be together forever with you

Motoko and Setsuna cling to each other as they double over in laughter

So don't stop me falling It's destiny calling A power I just can't deny It's never changing Can't you hear me, I'm saying I want you for the rest of my life
Together forever and never to part Together forever we two And don't you know I would move Heaven and earth To be together forever with you

Natsuki finally starts laughing along with the other girls.

Together forever and never to part Together forever we two And don't you know I would move Heaven and earth To be together forever with you
Together forever and never to part Together forever we two And don't you know I would move Heaven and earth To be together forever with you Together forever


The girls cheer for the guys performance. Even Natsuki simply stares at how much fun they seemed to be having.

The cheering is interupted by the loud chirping of a cell phone. Setsuna takes hers from her pocket and opens it hastily. "Okaa-san?"

"Hai, I understand, we can be there in about a minute." Closing her phone Setsuna looks to Motoko. "Motoko-sempai there is something happening at Tokyo Tower, we need to get there quickly."

The girls cheer for the guys performance. Even Natsuki simply stares at how much fun they seemed to be having.

The cheering is interupted by the loud chirping of a cell phone. Setsuna takes hers from her pocket and opens it hastily. "Okaa-san?"

"Hai, I understand, we can be there in about a minute." Closing her phone Setsuna looks to Motoko. "Motoko-sempai there is something happening at Tokyo Tower, we need to get there quickly."

"We need to leave quickly then." Motoko says with a touch of excitement.

Ranma nods. "Yeah we do

"Wait, I can get us there." Setsuna says with a grin.

Ranma looks at her. "How can you?"

Setsuna grins and brings her hands above her head as she begins to sing. A moment later she brings her hands down and the room disappears in white light.

Ranma covers his eyes from the light. He opens his eyes to find a winged Setsuna with feminine cut silver armor holding a long glowing blade of energy. "Wow nice."

"That is beautiful armor Setchan." Motoko says with a gasp.

"Okaa-san made it for me." Setsuna says with a hint of pride.

"What just happened?" Shinobu says from her position sitting on the white painted rooftop.

Ranma Looking around. "Hmm did you teleport us to where the enemy is?"

For an answer they are surrounded by a greenish balck dome of energy from the nearby Tokyo Tower. Shinobu seems to disappear from their group.

"She is safe." Natsuki says while grabbing her binoculars from a jacket pocket and studying the tower. "We are inside a magical barrier that removes those without power from it for their own safety.... Kasumi-san?"

Ranma blinks. "Kasumi where?"

Natsuki points to the tower and hands Ranma the binoculars.

Ranma looks through them, and wonders if he is imagining things. On the tower is a Kasumi with her hair up in a bun wearing a redish orange leather dress wielding an energy whip? against some sort of snake creature.

Ranma blinks and the swears. "Otoya....ledgendorga."

Holding up a white device in his right hand. "Then lets be about this." Otoya brings his hands together at chest level slapping the device into the open palm of his left hand. A mechanical voice says "Ready" Otoya brings the device down and slides it into a belt at his waist. "Henshin!" The mechanical voice speakes up again as a glowing golden cross spins out of the belt. "Fist On." An image of armor apears in the air and slams back into Otoya, turning him into the white paladin IXA. The cross like visor opens revealing red eye screens.

IXA turns to the winged girl. "Dear Valkyrie, I may be able to fight, but I can not fly. How can we get to the tower quickly?"

Ranma makes the Decadriver appear and puts it around his waist and pulls out a card and puts it into it. "Heh HENSHIN

The deep mechanical voice of the Decadriver says. "KAMEN RIDE....DECADE"
A polished and fitted Black Armor suit appears on him then a then a red light flies around him giving the illusion of cards impacting his helmet forming stripes and irregularly elevated steps like a twisted crown. Across his chest a white and black cross or sword goes from the upper left shoulder to lower right ribs turning the side panels maroon and white.

Natsuki her fists together in front of her belt and multiple voices seem to say setup. "Henshin!" The wolf heads on her wrists seem to come to life and transform into frosty ghost wolves as they make circuits around her body leaving her wearing a black and maroon tight leather body suit. The wolves howl as they finish one last circuit up the front of her body wrapping around the back of her neck so that their profiles appear on the sides of her bike helmet with the open mouths creating a space for the black visor. The wolves tails remain trailing over her shoulders to curl around the form fitted chest armor. She finishes with her gloved hands holding two large automatic handguns at her sides.

Natsuki spins her guns and calls "Duran" while streamers of of mist and frost dance in the air around her. Pointing her guns forward and a pillar of Ice blasts from the ground and shatters. Revealing a metal wolf that Natsuki jumps on tha back of and they simply start hopping over roofs to the tower.

"The world needs more female riders." Otoya says reverently.

Decade sighs. "Yeah yeah sure what ever you say."

Setsuna coughs to get everyone's attention back and tries not to draw attention to Motoko who is looking decidedly outclassed.

"So how can we get there?" Ranma asks the smiling girl.

Setsuna waves her sword in the direction of the tower and calls out "Wing Road." A blue glowing curving path of energy flies from the roof to the tower.

Decade stares. "Ok now that is cool."

Otoya and Ranma take off along the road. Setsuna helpfully tucks away her sword and grabbing Motoko under the shoulders flies off with her towards the tower.

Decade looks up at the moon as they run. "Well its not too bad yet the eye has not appeared."

"Otoya let us be thankfull for small favors." IXA replies as he redoubles his pace. Decade nods.

Machine Decader roars along side them. "Come on IXA get on." The two riders mount up and ride to the tower only to find a smilling Kasumi standing there alone.

Decade looks around. "Did you defeat it already?"

"Unfortunately Ranma-kun I only drove it off after it realized I was not an easy target and it could find no victims here." Kasumi says with a grin as she adjusts her glasses.

Decade blinks "B but how did you know?"

"Didn't Obaa-chan say I am full of surprises." The young woman says with a grin, and moves to display her tight leather outfit in a very sensual manner. "Pity I have a fiance now."

Decade somehow sweatdrops and reafirms his thought about women in this world being really uninhibited.

Kasumi sighs. "I believe they are trying to gather energy for something. They have not tried to escape my barrier so they must be seeking other targets. I believe that would leave the Sailor Scouts."

"Yo Kas-chan are you alright?" Decade is surprised as a younger version of himself with dark red hair lands on the rooftop followed by six girls.

Decade watches. "Well now I finally meet myself interesting"

Decade notices a familiar red head who waves at him and grins.

Decade looks. "Ahh well hello again."

"Well met Kadoya-san" Inhoshi calls out with a grin as she slinks, there is no other term, towards him. "You still owe me a picture."

Decade nods. "That I do but right now we have more important things to worry about."

Inhoshi giggles "Well lets go then, but I am putting it on your tab." Decade finds her suddenly behind him, and wrapping her arms around his chest before they disappear again.

The rest of the group appears with them moments later, with Otoya grinning as a tall silver haired girl releases him.

Decade blinks as he gets his bearings. "Ok then now were are we?"

"Where the battle is." Kasumi says as she looks over the edge of the roof they are standing on.

Decade looks over the edge, to find six girls in very short seifuku and a man wearing a tuxedo fighting against two of the legendorga, and being beaten back

Decade snorts a bit. "So those are the scouts huh well I suppose we should help them."

IXA jumps off the roof, and Decade is surprised when the smallest of the new girls follows suit immediately.

Decade stares at this. "Well I am guessing she is not normal."

The girl shouts something on the way down and her clothes turn into black robes and a katana is sheathed at her waist.

Decade is impressed by this. "A shinigami?"

IXA moves to attack the creature that looks like a winged gargoyle as the girl begins to chant. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

"Six Rods Prison of Light." The girl calls out as the plant creature is stabbed by six triangles of golden energy.

Sensing a change in the flow of battle IXA turns and finds the plant creature frozen. With a wave to the young woman he takes hold of the white knuckle device.

The mechanical voice announces. "Ready....IXA Knuckle Rise Up."

A blast of fire overtakes the plant creature incinerating it. Seeing its fellow destroyed the gargoyle flees.

Decade nods. "Well that takes care of those two hmmm." He rumbles as he looks back up at the moon.

Decade sighs. "This seems to be way to easy."

"Come out and face your undoing cur." Decade hears a sadly familiar voice call out. "I have come through worlds to destroy you completly this time."

Decade sighs heavily. "Damn I knew it, I just knew he would be here."

Ranma looks over the edge of the roof and sniffs and groans in distaste. "I would say he has really lost it this time, but something smells off."

Decade looks at his younger counter part with a little surprise. "Thats because he is not human anymore."

"Wait, by what definition was Kuno ever human." Ranma says with a grin, before pulling out a card. Moments later the small girl is standing beside him and he gives her a hug.

Decade laughs a bit. "True but," Looking at Kuno. "He is in charge of the monster that your little friend and IXA beat."

"Why does that not surprise me." Ranma sighs. "Always after the quick power."

Decade sighs too. "Well I better go and confront him"

IXA appears on the roof moments later, again in the arms of the silver haired girl with the fox like grin.

Decade looks at IXA just before he jumps down. "IXA I will take care of Kuno before he does you know what with the moon."

Kasumi blinks. "Does what to Moon now?"

"Ask IXA" Decade says on his way down.

"The moon here is only an illusion." Kasumi turns to IXA. "Is he planning to do something to the Moon Princess down there?"

Decade lands on the ground. "HEY KUNO YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONE!" He just wants to cringe at the gaudy, overdone, black laquered and gilded samurai armor Kuno wears. "Ah foul sorcerer you finally decide to come out and face me."

Decade sighs at Kunos outfit, "Well yeah I just can't let you hurt innocents.

"Streets are made for people to enjoy, not for monsters to tear up and destroy. In the name of the moon we will punish you." Decade groans as he turns to find the girls standing like they a posing for a photo op, or for a pervert to look up their skirts.

Decade sweatdrops. "Really I mean Kuno is bad enough now this." He drops and rolls as the girls unleash a spread of magical elemental attacks at the wannabe samurai, and coincidentally him.

Decade growls. "Hey watch it you nearly hit me."

Decade hears a call of "Le Smoking Bomber" and watches as what seems like a small smoking grenade flies at Kuno followed by the guy in the Tuxedo swinging his cane as a follow up attack.

Decade just sighs. "Ok even I have to admit that attack was pretty sad."

Kuno seems even less impressed as the magic attack hit him with next to no effect, and he simply catches the cane in his gloved hand. Grabbing the boy by the cummerbund he lifts him into the air.

"Was that meant as a distraction peasant!." Kuno roars. "You are a disgrace to all Surely this can not be all of your strength." The armored man smirks as what look like giant glowing fangs float from his shoulders. "Let us find out."

"NO" Yells Decade as he runs toward Kuno and Tuxedo Mask.

It is too late as the fangs sink in and a wave of force washes out of Tuxedo Mask throwing Decade back.

Decade grunts as he gets back his footing. "Damn it that fool."

When the two figures reappeared Kuno had a very dark version of the the young man, Chiba?, that Ranma met in the crown earlier standing next to him. The new figure was dressed in pitted and blackend plate armor and held a crystal longsword glowing with a sickly green light. Most disturbing was the man's glowing red eyes and bizzare grin pulled back to reveal fangs.

"Mamo-chan!" the girl who had called out earlier cried.

Decade looks at the girl. "Stay back Kuno is too powerful for you."

Not heeding his warning the girl looks only at the young man as a glowing crystal appears in her hand. "I will save you Mamo-chan."

Decade looks at the crystal but says nothing and steps back

The girls form shifts to an older appearance and she is dressed in a flowing white gown with flowing etherial wings coming from her back. Holding the crystal towards the two figures she calls out. "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss"

Decade just sighs and detransforms and leans against the wall "It won't work."

A wave of silver energy washes over the two figures, and for a moment the glow is too bright for anyone to look upon. When it dies down they stand there still unchanged and unharmed.

"Do you think princess that the weak light of your illusioncould remove the nature of my soul?" The dark prince hisses.

"Come my servant we will regroup for now." Kuno chuckles, as a rumbling is heard from behind them shattering Kasumi's barrier.

Ranma looks. "Damn it his castle is here."

Kuno and the dark prince disolve into a dark beam of energy arcing to the castle rising from the waters of the bay.

Ranma sighs and closes his eyes. "And this just became harder."

The princess colapses to her knees staring hopelessly at the crystal that had failed her. IXA walks up and removes his belt.

"Your own music is sweeter then this charm Tsuki-hime." Otoya says as he gently closes the girls hand hiding the crystal. "Its music is like a recording. Perfect in tone, but the warmth and life behind it faded long ago."

Ranma nods at Otoya's words. "Otoya is right on that one."

"We need to regroup as well." Kasumi says while helping the now sobbing Usagi to her feet, the transformation fading when the crystal was hidden from view. "I suggest we go to the Nekohanten nearby to here and visit the amazon elders as a start."

Ranma just snorts at that.

His counterpart walks up. "They are not quite so bad anymore, and they know a lot of things." Under his breath only for the other Ranma to hear. "They have personally been around since the stone age after all."

Ranma holds back a bit of laughter.

As the detransformed and frightened senshi are being helped back along the street, a handsome young man with blond hair grins around the corner of a building. "And the experiment starts."

*********

Teturo: Ah that was fun :)

Den-O: Yep.

Teturo: Think we should explain some things about the Hina girls?

Den-O: hmmmm well we could

Teturo: well if we don't I can see all kinds of flames about cute little Shinobu acting the vixen.

Den-O: ehh yeah true I guess we should explain then.

Teturo: Well let's see... Shinobu at the end of the Love Hina manga had just turned 17 and was studying to enter Tokyo University.

Den-O: yep so what she has become more bold

Teturo: As Akamatsu was quoted as saying he saw her becoming the new sex goddess of the Hinato-so. Still less violent then Naru though. Nearly every other line she said as she showed the new resident around before the wedding was laced with inuendo.

Den-O: Wow that is something else hmmm well anything else

Teturo: I think that covers it until the next chapter.

Den-O: hmm yep I think you are right.

Den-O: Any last words Cabrera1234

Cabrera1234: Yes I do now that you done reading the story please review and tell us what you think