Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Rider Worlds ❯ Anime Rider Worlds Arc 1 Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ANIME RIDER WORLDS

Ranma Kadoya: Hello everyone it's me Ranma Kadoya the star of Anime RIder Worlds.

Natsuki: Your ego is certainly pumped up enough to go nova.

Ranma Kadoya: Ahh whats a matter Suki-Chan jealous?

Natsuki: ah (blushing at the nick name) just wait until you see what is in store for you. *snicker* Unmanned by kittens.

Ranma Kadoya: Tch. hehe oh well at least I didn't get left behind for trying to show off.

Teturo: Shall we start the story before their argument gives away the whole plot?

Den-O: Yeah and although I couldn't get a hold of Cabrera1234 for this chapter don't forget he is still a part of this story. Please read and review

Disclaimer- DO NOT OWN ANYTHING All characters and Kamen Riders belong to there respective owners

Arc 1 Life in Pictures Chapter 3 - Melting Cold Stone

Ono Tofu stared out accross the roof of Tokyo Tower's observation deck where Kasumi had gone after catching the snake woman in an energy whip moments after the creature had appeared. He had know his fiancee had been practicing with mother's sword art with Noriko but this was a complete surprise.

Pulling out his cell phone he hastily called up his contact for Ranma. He hated dropping things on the young man, but he knew helping Kasumi at this point was completely beyond his own abilites

The converstaion quickly turned all buisiness as soon as Tofu had stated that Kasumi might be in danger.

"Where are you now, and how long ago was it she disappeared?" Ranma asked.

"Tokyo Tower." Tofu responded. "She dragged the monster up the stairs and onto the roof with a whip she pulled out of nowhere and her clothing changed. She shouted to me to call for help. I am sorry Ranma, but you were the first person I could think to ask."

"No problem Doc." Ranma said happily. "At least you ask, and I think Kasumi should be alright. We will be there to help out in a minute."

Tofu hung up the phone and tried to relax and expand his senses to determine what had happened when a thought struck him. "We?"

At the same time as the good doctor was wondering who Ranma was talking about, a young college girl was staring around the roof she found herself alone on. "Where did everyone go?"

Shinobu walks over to the stairway access door of the building and finds it locked. "Motoko, Ranma and this Setsuna are are going to get an earful about leaving me here." Leaning against the wall, she slides down to a sitting position before shouting in frustration. "How do I get down from here!!"

--------

Natsuki grinned behind her helmet as she and Duran succeded in one upping that infuriating Kadoya. 'I will get there before they even get off the roof.' She chortled mentally, before letting out a scream of frustration when a path like beam of energy passed overhead and Kadoya and the white rider Otoya? sped over it on a motorcycle.

Her frustration at herself redoubled when she saw Setsuna flying just behind them carrying the other girl that had not been removed by the barrier. 'Note to self, verify with partner what abilities she has.'

Natsuki settled for encouraging Duran to his best efforts at going over the uneven roofs, but was unable to find one high enough for them to jump up onto the path before it faded behind Setsuna and the others as they reached the tower.

Left with no option but to continue as they were, Natsuki is amazed to find the roof completely empty after Duran reached the tower, and quickly climed to the obeservation deck jumping between the supports like a squirrel climbing trees.

Duran lets out the growl she was holding in as they scan the surroundings looking for where the group had gone. 'I will ask Kari about that glowing path, and upgraded sensors for this suit......baka baka! BAKA!' The last was for herself not having thought of this before.

At this point Natsuki is holding her helmeted head in her hands when she feels the barrier collapse. "Ano...Excuse me miss?" She hears a man's voice behind her, she turns to find Kasumi's doctor fiancee.

She tries to recover her composure and is glad for the helmet's dark visor. "Are you alright Tofu-sensei?"

The man looks at her oddly for a moment before he is able to place her voice, and she realizes with a blush her figure. "Natsuki-chan?"

Natsuki is distracted by a rumbling and turning she is surprised to find a castle rising from Tokyo Bay. She turns to find the doctor staring, but instead of at the bay he is staring up at the moon and looks to be struggling against something. Looking up she is revolted to find what looks like a giant eye staring down at them from the moon.

"That really is in very bad taste isn't it Natsuki-chan." She sighs as she turns to find Kasumi smiling at her wearing a tight skirted suit that with her glasses and hair up in a bun would be the image of a school teacher.

That is if it was was not made from what appeared to be dark orange leather with the sleeveless top unbuttoned below her breasts to show off her flat stomach. Natsuki had to admit the brown leather boots, matching belt with chains hanging from it, and gloves that came all the way up to her shoulders made an impressive combination on the older girl.

"Hai Kasumi-chan." Natsuki squeaks out. Glancing at Tofu-sensei she changes the subject. "Is he alright?"

Kasumi titters when she looks at the handsome young man. "This is no worse then the way he used to space out around me. Shall I show you the solution I found for that?"

Natsuki stares as Kasumi walks over to the man and thanks to the high heels she is wearing simply leans in to kiss him while cupping his jaw in both her hands. The girl is glad her helmet hides her blush when she notices Kasumi's tongue dueling with the doctor's as he slowly comes around.

---------

Shinobu blinked as she became aware of her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was she was lying on her stomach and that her arms were pinned behind her and it felt like someone was sitting on her. The next thing was that someone was singing softly.

Wiggling around she discovered that her arms and legs were actually tied with rope. Shinobu finally managed to turn enough to discover that Motoko was the one sitting on her, and appeared to be working on making a paper charm while Setsuna was the one singing. "You better have a good explanation for this Motoko, I am not going to help you act out those kinky stories you write."

"Unless you want to go back to acting like a zombie again hush." Motoko blushes, but continues her work on the charm. "Something strange is happening to all the people around here, including you up until a moment ago. Setsuna and I seem to be unaffected, and if you will be patient a moment or two longer I can finish this charm that should protect you as well."

"Then untie me already." The younger woman growls.

"No." The demon hunter responds. "We only barely got here in time to keep you from falling off the roof before, and it took both of us to restrain you. Once we verify this charm works, and Setsuna can stop singing, then we will untie you not before."

"Then please hurry up." Shinobu whines. "My arms are cramping."

------------

Kadoya Ranma was glad to see the young woman they had left behind was safe when Motoko and Setsuna returned. More worrisome was the other arrivals.

"Hello again Kadoya-san." Kari said with a wide grin as she sauntered over to him. Nabiki and Akiri watching from the background giggling.

'How can she seem to slink while wearing slacks?' He wondered with a mental sigh.

Kadoya blinks and then sighs. "Kari what are you doing here and with Nabiki too?"

"Well, the sailor scouts can't fly, and while the amazons have the ability the elders decided it was not a good idea to approach the castle without studying it first." Kari pouts as she steps up close to him. "You make it sound like your not happy to see me."

Kadoya shakes his head. "Its not that I was just curious, sorry if I offended you."

"How sweet!" Kari giggles. "Back to your question. Obaa-san asked me to bring the camera drones I made up for a fun project last week, and Nabiki-chan has the most experience controlling them."

"Really well thats interesting." Kadoya blinks before looking around. "This place does bring back some memories though."

"I hope most of the memories are good ones sonny boy." Ranma hears a gravelly voice say.

Kadoya smirks. "A few Honored Elder Ku Lon."

"Impressive, add a few more years and the boy can learn to be respectful." Looking over her shoulder she shouts at the young man with dark red hair. "You should learn from your counterpart here."

Kadoya Smiles. "Naw he is doing just fine on his own I say let him be hes just fine the way he is." This earns a grin from the young man in question.

Nabiki waves to all the people talking in small groups. "I am ready to launch the spy drones, and Kazumi-chan will get a high angle overview with her satellites."

Ranma watches as a young woman with light almost strawberry blonde hair takes out a card and shouts "Occulus Corvinus Adeat" The card explodes into bright light and Kadoya watches as a dozen streams of energy fly into the sky around the castle in the bay.

More interesting when he looked back down the young woman was wearing a tight sleeveless miniskirted halter dress and standing like a game show hostess in front of a glowing holographic screen displaying multiple views of the castle from above.

Kadoya whistles. "Seems cards are really popular here."

"Yes, but she paid a pretty hefty price for hers." Natsuki says from the side. "She pledged to serve and protect your counterpart for that power. What price have you paid for your cards Kadoya-san?"

"He has paid a painful price as well I assure you Yuki-Hime." Otoya says in the young man's defense. "Are you not going to introduce me to this beautiful flower here Ranma-kun?" He finished with a wink for Kari.

Kadoya shakes his head and sighs. "Kari this is Otoya, Otoya this is Kari."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful flower." Otoya grins as he takes Kari's hand and kisses it.

"Kari-san can I ask you about..." Natsuki tries to say before Ranma begins talking over her. "Hey Kari I need to ask ya something..."

Natsuki glares at Ranma before she tries again. "Kari can you improve..."

"Hey Kari can ya tell me how the wing road works and can I get one." Ranma says without even looking at Natsuki.

Kari grins before holding her hands up. "I have some upgrades planned for your rider system Natsuki." Putting her hand on Ranma's cheek she grins wider. "I might be able to augment your rider system, but I would need to study it, and what do I get for helping you?"

Kadoya blinks. "Hmm something for helping hmmmm."

"You made her rider system?" Otoya asks the redheaded young woman. "I can't offer you anything but my music, but I hope you might help me as well."

"Music?" Kari questions eagerly.

Kadoya blinks. "Otoya how about a duet then?"

Otoya grins as he receives the young woman's version of the puppy eyes of doom. Barely restraining a chuckle at how much like a eager child she looks Otoya takes out his violin, and motions for Ranma to do the same. "Come my apprentice let us of fill this place with sound to compliment the two young doves on the roof."

Kadoya nods and takes out a violin from subspace. "I will do my best."

The two men gently place the instruments under their chins and tune them expertly before begining to play. The sounds mingle together softly at first, but rise quickly in tenor to play compliment and harmony to the singing floating on the breeze from the roof, where Setsuna and another young girl with wings were using their voices to keep the power of the eye at bay.

Akiri runs over to Kari, and sighs as the young woman picks her up. Ranma's fingers almost fumble the bow for a moment as large glowing feathered wings spread out from Kari's back. Ranma recovers and is amazed as the mother and child begin singing like angels in tune with his and Otoya's song.

The rest of the building and much of the ward finds themselves entranced by the rising power of the twined melody and only shrug at the bestial roar of rage coming from the island.

Motoko runs over and pulls Shinobu and Natsuki along after handing each of them a stack of paper seals that she and the elders had been working on. "Talk and stare later. Lets setup a boundary now before the song ends."

Kadoya's fingers nearly slip up again but he manages to catch himself.

Hearing the young demon hunters statement, Otoya smiles but his only reaction is to redouble his efforts. 'Since the song seems to have power, let it bring music to the hearts of as many as possible.' Kadoya quickly follows suit.

The younger amazons and another pair of demon hunters are sent out to follow Motoko's lead. The sailor scouts stare in rapt attention until one of the older girls, with aquamarine hair, takes out her own violin and with a nod from Otoya begins to play as well.

Once the song comes to a crescendo, half the ward was now cleansed of the taint and warded against its power. Most of the residents wisely decided to find whatever cover they could until whatever this new threat was had been dealt with.

Seeing the blond haired senshi of venus approach. Otoya turns to the girl with a smile. "How is Tsuki-hime?"

"She is sleeping now." The girl replies with a sad smile. "Your playing did wonders for her. I have not seen her this relaxed in weeks. Thank you both."

Kadoya nods a little. "Your welcome."

"Your playing was incredible Kurenai-dono." The tallest of the girls that came with the other Ranma said pleasantly, while her near twin with short silver grey hair was unabashedly hugging Otoya. Ranma tried not to twitch while watching his mentor lap up the attention.

Ranma feels arms wrap around his waist from behind. "I thought you played very well too Kadoya-sama." Seeing a flash of bright red hair he looks to the side and discovers it is not Kari behind him, as she is still holding Akiri, leaving only one other option.

Kadoya blinks and blushes a little. "Ah Arigato Gozaimas"

Inhoshi presses herself against his back a little tighter, and leans in to whisper in his ear. "Do Itashi Mashite." Causing him to blush deeper before recovering.

"It seems we have a while here just cooling our heels before we can even start a plan of attack to enter the castle." Kadoya hears the younger Ranma say in front of him. "You want to spar?"

Kadoya smirks. "Sure I haven't had a good spar in a while."

"Why always fight?" Inhoshi pouts, while refusing to let up her grip. "There are far more interesting things we could do."

Kadoya expertly slips from her grip and turns to pat her head. "Because I want to, and I need to keep my regluar skills up too." Inhoshi whimpers cutely and playfully grabs at his hand.

"Well there is a large warehouse in the back." The younger man states with a wink, for him or Inhoshi Kadoya was not quite sure. "We should find more then enough room there."

Kadoya nods. "Lead the way then."

Natsuki having returned from her errand with Motoko comes back with Setsuna and the other winged girl in tow. She catches her world's Ranma by the shoulder and whispers urgently to him. Kadoya could not be sure but he was fairly certain that she was telling the boy to give him hell.

The younger Ranma shrugs and leads the group and a few other interested spectators to the warehouse. Both young men chuckle as Ku Lon raises another magic barrier on the room. "I remember what the aftermath of one of you 'sparing' is I have no desire to have to clean up after two." Kadoya shrugs at noticing Shinobu is still there and fingering a cloth charm attached to the sleeve of her sweater.

Kadoya shrugs off his jacket and hands it to Shinobu. "Hold this for me would you."

"Hai." Shinobu says with a blush as she takes his coat.

Kadoya Streches and cracks his neck and knuckles and his eyes take on a little coldness. "Well I am ready whenever you are."

Inhoshi steps back with a whimper at the look in his eyes. The younger man looks at him oddly before nodding and just standing with his arms loose.

Kadoya nods and blurs forward with his right fist brought up, but if one were to look closely at the fist they would see a little distortion around it as if something was surrounding it.

Ranma waits until just before the older boy reached him before stepping to the side and flowing into a spinning back leg sweep.

Inhoshi shivers as she steps up beside Kari and the winged girl with long brown hair. "They will be fine Inhoshi-chan. We have plenty of skilled healers here, don't we Konoka-chan." The girl and Akiri both give Inhoshi reassuring hugs.

Kadoya smirks as he sees the move and lets it connect and goes down but recovers by using his hands and a little improvised capoira. "Heh not bad." The younger man gives him an all too familiar smirk. 'Like looking in a mirror.'

"You're not bad yourself." The auburn haired young man says. 'Not sure I want to find out what that special punch technique you were charging can do."

Kadoya smiles. "Well I guess you could say it was Yamasenken adapted for close range with a bit of Umisenken thrown in."

"I am now certain I don't want to see what it does." Ranma says with a stern expression. Kadoya feels someone tap on his shoulder and turns to find Ranma there with a grin. "Let's keep this just fun shall we."

Kadoya smirks. "Oh don't worry the worst it would have done is an impact it was blunt so no cutting." Kadoya grabs his younger counter part and shoulder throws him to the floor.

Just before he would have hit the floor Ranma disappears with a wink. Leaving Kadoya overbalanced, and having to tuck and roll to avoid a face plant.

Kadoya regains his balance after regaining his feet. "Hmmm well now aren't you just full of a few surprises." He tries not to sigh as he feels a weight on his head, and hears a chuckle from the boy crouching there.

Ranma continues chuckling from his perch. "So how are you with cats? Inhoshi said you did not react to her eyes at all."

"Cats really are no problem." Kadoya shrugs and smirks, before grinning. "Heh not bad not bad at all." His going into the Soul of Ice sends frost covering the floor.

"Onii-chan is mean!" Kadoya blinks as the smaller girl with bright red hair flips off his head and rubs her cold hands together cutely. "Why you treat Ranko so cold?"

Kadoya stares a little confused. "Uhhh"

"Because Onii-chan is so mean, I will have to use my ultimate attack." Ranko grins as she goes into the crane stance with one knee raised in the air and her arms lifted out to the sides. Kadoya feels a slender pair of arms wrap around him.

Kadoya regains his wits. "Ok just what are you doing?"

"To warm a cold heart a playful kitten is best!" Kadoya hears Ranko shout as she jumps in the air and her clothing shimmers. "Twin Kitten Ultimate Snuggle Attack!" Kadoya goes down in a tangle of bodies with a pair of red and black stripped tails waving in the air. The group only hears the young man's muffled exclamation of surprise causing a chorus of groans or giggles.

"Since Kadoya-san appears to be your ward Otoya-san, might I ask what happened to make him so...cold?" Kari asks around a giggle at her niece's antics.

"A harsh childhood did the worst I think, feelings of betrayal by his family." Otoya tries not to laugh at his apprentice being smothered in affection by two cute catgirls. "He had become much better until just before we started this quest."

"What happened?" Konoka asks with more then a hint of worry.

"After Ranma found the decadriver, he and Kasumi were confronted by a white haired boy." Otoya shrugs. "I went out to find them after the street around the store started filling with monsters. The only type I recognized were fangire. I was able to get to them in time to watch the boy transform into a rider calling himself Morphos and use some power to try and strip the curse from Ranma. I will never forget that scream for as long as I live."

Otoya grins at the continued muffled struggles from the pile, like he is trying to gain strength from the pleasant scene to continue. "Ranma seemed barely alive afterwords and Kasumi was already unconscious. Morphos used the energy to bring a female being into existence he called lillith. I will never forget her cold emotionless eyes either."

"There is the odd part." Otoya says with a smile. "I noticed her ears were pointed and took a chance that Morphos had pulled out Ranma's cat like tendencies along with the power of his curse." Chuckling he finishes. "I got into the habit of carrying a catnip ball in my pocket if Ranma got into trouble. I threw it at Morphos and he used an energy blade to slice it out of the air. The catnip powder went all over him and the girl attacked him like a kitten exposed to catnip. I gathered up the kids using IXA's strength and rode off on the motorcycle that apparently came with the Decade rider system."

Otoya finally laughs out loud as Ranma breaks free and dashes towards them. "I like the playfulness of this a lot more."

Shinobu tries to not to blush as she stood up next to where the catgirls had snuggled Ranma on the floor. Who exactly she had been going to help, and how, was not quite clear.

"Finally got free." Kadoya could be forgiven for panting, he may not be scared of cats any more, but old habits die a very hard death and he just faced two of his worst issues, being glomped by cute girls and cats.

He stares at the "kittens" as they stretch out and begin leisurely strut stalking towards him on all fours. "You owe me a picture, and your tab has increased." Inhoshi purrs, both girls are wearing a tight opaque black silk bodysuit that the top looks like a sleeveless cheongsam. There is a hole in the back just above the small of the back where a red and black striped slender cat tail emerges. They also are wearing white silk stockings with a lace garter pulled tight at the top of the thigh with a golden silk ribbon tied into a bow on the outside of the leg.

"I think we should both get to be in a picture and we can call it even." Ranko finishes in a near identical purr. They look like twins except inhoshi's eyes are golden cat's eyes while Ranko's are blue cat's eyes. Opposite this, each girl is wearing fingerless silk gloves on their forearms in the color of the other's eyes, gold for Ranko, blue for Inhoshi. If Ranma were still bothered by cats the large ears on their heads with the eyes would have set him off quickly.

Ranma stands there starring with a very blank look in his eyes. "Y..y.yeah t...that will..f...fine yeah...fine"

"We get to pick the pose then?" Ranko and Inhoshi simper in unison. Ranma just nods.

Inhoshi stops her stalk and slides back putting her hips higher into the air, her tail swishing back and forth like a cat getting ready to pounce. She winks as she moves her posture back forward slightly but arching her back more and keeping her hips high. Sliding her right leg out to the side she purrs as Ranko slides over her hip, nuzzling her way up inhoshi's side.

Ranma hears a thud and looks up momentarily to see Hino Rei, the Senshi of Mars, has passed out with a strange grin. A whimper at not having his full attention from the cat-girls brings his eyes back down.

The golden eyed cat girl lifts her left arm for Ranko to slide under and leans on her partner as the blue eyed cat girl extends her left leg and arm out to the side. Ranko wraps her other arm around to hold Inhoshi's shoulder pressing their hips, breasts, and cheeks together as they mirror each other in licking their lips and grinning at Kadoya.

"Should we.." Inhoshi asks.

"Say cheese!" Ranko finishes.

Their red and black stripped tails loosely wrap around each other in the air above them making a heart shape with the tips. The sound of a slightly larger thunk, as the short blond haired Senshi of Uranus goes down, almost provides a distraction for our hero, but the kittens sad eyes succeed in holding his rapt attention.

"Kadoya.." Inhoshi almost giggles.

"Sama." Ranko purrs.

Ranma just continues to stare at the two before him. "...N..n..no y..y...you are ..f..fine." He says as Otoya hands him his camera. The older man takes a small digital camera from his pocket, and the girls purr their approval.

Their red and black stripped tails loosely wrap around each other in the air above them making a heart shape with the tips. The sound of a slightly larger thunk, as the short blond haired Senshi of Uranus goes down, almost provides a distraction for our hero, but the kittens sad eyes succeed in holding his rapt attention.

Ranma just continues to stare at the two before him. "...N..n..no y..y...you are ..f..fine." He says as Otoya hands him his camera. The older man takes a small digital camera from his pocket, and the girls purr their approval.

Otoya takes a few quick pictures and walks over to where Kaede? and Natsuki are standing showing very different reactions to the scene. Natsuki looks a little weak kneed and flushed, Kaede has her arm around the girl supporting her. 'I wonder if she is imagining doing something similar.' He considers with a mental chuckle. Kaede just seems to be grinning at her friends antics.

"Impressive that he is still standing degozaru." Kaede states simply.

"Ah I am not so sure it is my ward's strength, or how deeply he has closed his heart that allow for this feat." Otoya says with a sigh.

"If it is that much, how are you still standing?" Natsuki asks with a hint of jealousy?, Otoya's grin widens as he takes out a small notebook and begins to write musical notes.

"Such beauty can only inspire my dear." Otoya says with a laugh.

"Very true." Kari agrees with a grin, while Akiri whistles for the girls while sitting in her mother's arms.

Ranko and Inhoshi give Ranma a gaze that could likely melt cold forged iron as he takes their picture.

Kadoya nods. "Ok there all done."

Ranma finds the girls suddenly on each side of him as they stand on tip toes to give him a kiss on both cheeks. Before they dash off, with their clothing changed to a full cheongsam dress over white silk leggings. Kaede chuckles as she reaches out and scratches the ears of both girls earning a long purr.

Ranma shakes his head and smiles a small warm smiles but then it quickly is gone as fast as it came.

Natsuki blushes worse then Ranma for a moment, before she impulsively hugs Ranko and smirks at Ranma over the taller girls shoulder. Ranma can all but hear her thoughts. 'The great rider falls to a couple of cute girls."

"I only have my weapons and suit." Otoya says with a shrug. "The transportation that came with the IXA system does not follow as easily as the machine Decader follows Ranma."

"Well the song definitely was enough of a payment, but I still need to study your equipment to modify it." Kari giggles at Ranma's expression. "Don't worry I won't even undo any screws. Akiri here just needs to scan them."

Otoya and Ranma were just about to hand over their belts when Ku Lon dropped the barrier, and Usagi came awake with a yell.

"Hmm whats going on?" Ranma asks aloof mask firmly back in place.

It takes several moments for the reincarnated princess to get her breathing back under control. "I had a dream." She finally says quietly. "A beautiful woman with silver hair and blue eyes appeared and said that I could not use the ginzuisho to purify Endymion because he had found a way to resist the crystal's power before."

"So did she say why or how he did this." Rei asks after being startled out of her own pleasant dream by the shout.

Usagi starts to cry. "She said he loved Serenity deeply enough to want it to be only his real feelings given too her, and now 'Arc' she called the man who took him has twisted that ability."

Ranma looks at her. "Thats what Arc's power does, Kuno as much of a fool he is has gained immense power, Morphos gave him the power to become Kamen Rider Arc."

"Did she say anything else?" Ku Lon asks as she takes the girl's hand supportively.

"She said to believe in my own love to be able to reach him." Usagi's eyes grow wide as she remembers what had woken her up. "And they are coming."

"Foul sorcerer how dare you defy my holy writ!" Kuno bellows from outside the building. "Come out here and face me cowardly cur!"

Ranma sighs and pulls out the Decadriver. "Well time to show Kuno why I am always going to be better then him."

*******

Teturo: well folks you have asked for it and the next chapter will be the climax of this first arc.

Momotaros: When you get me in the story it will be a climax from start to finish.

Den-O: Damn it Teturo you should have known he would oh crap.

Ranma Kadoya: Yo boss men we got a few strange lookings guys here.

Jiro: Hmph, don't lump me in with them.

Miharu: Are you really going to do something that mean in the next world?

Teturo: Okay all of you hush.

Den-O: Yeah we can't give away what we are planning for the next Arc.

Teturo: (snaps his fingers and all the interlopers get transported inside a cabbit space ship) Okay anyway, lots of action to plan for the next chapter now that all of the distractions are out of the way.

Den-O: Yep this is truly the climax of the first Arc everyone so stay tuned for the next chapter

Teturo: (groans as all the Taros-tachi suddenly appear on a stage, and start singing.) Yes please read and review.

Den-O: Yep that too. HEY YOU GUYS NOT NOW

Ranma Kadoya: Hehe well then Please READ and REVIEW