Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Rider Worlds ❯ Anime Rider Worlds Arc 1 Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ANIME RIDER WORLDS

Jikan no nami wo tsukamaete
Ima sugu ni yukou yakusoku no basho

Ranma Kadoya: (Watching the Taros-Tachi) So how long are they going to keep this up for?

Teturo: Your guess is as good as mine. You have any idea Den-O?

Den-O: (Getting some candy from Deneb) Huh sorry what did you say?

Genkai mugen iza tobikoe
Climax Jump!

Ranma Kadoya: You know they are pretty good

Teturo: We do at least have that. Shall we let the readers go on with the story?

Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!
Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!

Ranma Kadoya: Yeah ok readers hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to read and review

Cabrera1234: Hi everybody sorry i wasn't here last time I was getting ready and going to Wrestlemania and hope you enjoy the story

Disclaimer- DO NOT OWN ANYTHING All characters and Kamen Riders belong to there respective owners

Arc 1 Life in Pictures Chapter 4 - Arc of the Dark Covenant

Ranma groaned as he made his way back through the restaurant to find Kuno posing like some samurai lord in his armor in the middle of the street, complete with a bench to match his armor so he could have one foot propped up on it and his armored hands resting on his knee.

"Who would have thought, he really can get more stupid." Ranko says from beside him. Inhoshi cutely peeking over her shoulder to look at the pompous fool.

Kuno notices Ranko and Inhoshi. "Ah my pigtailed goddess you finally appear to see me vanquish this cur." Kuno's eyes widen. "And you have multiplied so that you can better express your true feelings for me."

"You were right" Inhoshi whispers to Ranko. "He is a delusional idiot in any world."

"You want the honors or do I get to beat him like a drum?" Ranko says with a grin at Kadoya.

Ranma walks by Ranko. "I will take him he's from my world so he's my mess."

Ranko giggles. "Have fun!"

Ranma just shakes his head. "Yeah yeah"

"Foul Sorcerer! who are you to stand in the way of my glorious self for so long?" Kuno says with a sneer.

Ranma smirks and puts the Decadriver on his waist as a belt appears and connects it. "Just a passing through Kamen Rider remeber that..Henshin

Ranma glances around at the frankly ugly representations of legendary creatures, shaking his head sadly he stands in front of their apparent leader. "Hey Kuno! how about a one on one, man to man fight?"

"Ah yes a noble and honorable battle between men." Kuno grins and straightens into his attempt at a noble pose. "Mano a Mano, to end in my glorious and unquestionable victory, just you me and my Legendorga!" There is a universal groan from Ranma and those behind him as three creatures and the prince interpose themselves between Ranma and the insane kendoist.

Ranma sighs and pulls out a card and places it into the Decadriver which then says.

The deep mechanical voice of the Decadriver says. "KAMEN RIDE....DECADE!"

A polished and fitted Black Armor suit appears on him then a then a red light flies around him giving the illusion of cards impacting his helmet forming stripes and irregularly elevated steps like a twisted crown. Across his chest a white and black cross or sword goes from the upper left shoulder to lower right ribs creating a maroon chest plate.

"You're not stealing all the spotlight Kadoya." Natsuki says as she steps up and activates her transformation. From his other side Otoya just chuckles as he slips on his belt and prepares to activate IXA.

"I must also impose." Kasumi says with a grin. "I fear that I have a lesson to finish teaching about interrupting people's dates."

Medusa looks at Kasumi. "You! this time I will kill you!"

"Such an unruly student, I will have to teach respect now as well." Kasumi says with a chuckle.

"I will save Mamo-chan this time." Sailor moon says as she and the senshi step up as well.

"We call the walking yarn ball!" Inhoshi cheers.

The entire area is covered in a rolling greenish black dome. Ranma can literally feel it flow over him like heavy water as it passes, he turns to find Kari and the elders all concentrating on holding the barrier spell. "They won't break out this time." Akiri calls as she waves to him. "The other amazons are all out reinforcing the barrier from the outside."

"I have more then enough power to defeat you now, and claim my loves Saotome." Kuno snarls.

Inhoshi and Ranko shiver, but the blue eyed cat girl smiles. "Give him hell."

"It's Kadoya not Saotome, remember it moron!" Decade shouts as he puts another card into the decadriver as it calls out. "ATTACK RIDE BLAST" Decade starts firing at Kuno

Otoya grins while holding up a white device in his right hand. "Such discordant melodies should be removed." Otoya brings his hands together at chest level slapping the device into the open palm of his left hand.

A mechanical voice says "Ready" Otoya brings the device down and slides it into a belt at his waist. "Henshin!"

The mechanical voice speakes up again as a glowing golden cross spins out of the belt. "Fist On." An image of armor apears in the air and slams back into Otoya, turning him into the white paladin IXA. The cross like visor opens revealing red eye screens. The wave of fire driven from the visor's opening shocks the gargoyle like creature as Otoya drives forward, Natsuki hot on his heals

The Medusa shrieks as she finds herself tangled in Kasumi's energy whip and hurled into a wall, Kasumi having somehow appeared behind her. "Shall we start the remedial lesson?"

Medusa gets up and growls. "You worthless human I will destroy you this time!"

Kasumi sighs like a long suffering school teacher. "Such language, lesson one then on the problems you run into when you're not polite." She blurs and appears behind the beast woman holding a nodachi with a blade of golden energy. "Some will take offense to being threatened." Kasumi finishes as she joins the handles of her two weapons together. The click this causes is a signal for action as the tentacle like serpents on the creature's head fall to the ground.

Medusa screams. "You human wench you will suffer!"

Kasumi shakes her head sadly. "Final lesson don't make promises you can't keep." Blurring again the monster woman is knocked into the air with the energy whip wrapped around her and Kasumi appears behind where she stood in a ready crouch.

"Battokiri Kon Kai"

"Gather unto me nineteen spirits of thunder." Kasumi is cast in shadow by the ball lightning gathering in the air around her making her glasses glitter malevolently.

"Sagitta Magica Shinsoku" Kasumi draws her left hand along the blade of her energy sword, drawing the magic orbs into it and turning it into a bar of pulsing lightning. "Heaven's Divide" With this final word Kasumi blurs forward leaving a rippling arc of plasma in her wake. With final slash a razor thin rift of lightning flows forward into medusa as she returns to the ground.

Kasumi reappears standing easily with her combined blade and whip in front of her. "Pity, I suppose I will never make a good teacher if my students don't survive the lesson." Moments later the Legendorga explodes.

Hidden in the shadows a blonde haired young man watches the fight and sweatdrops. "Hmm I guess I will need to get involed in a bit."

IXA and Yuki Ookami proved to be a good team against the gargoyle. They had started off working together using their sword blasters to strike and keep it off guard, but they simply were not doing enough damage.

IXA simply nodded when she pointed with her weapon that she was going to fall back. Taking over holding the creature, He smiled behind his mask at hearing the girl summon her wolf.

Decade looks at Kuno. "Whats a matter Kuno feeling the pressure of being beat."

"Foolish peasant." The kendoist snarls. "I can never be beaten."

Decade dodges and brings out another card and puts it into the Decadriver which says. "ATTACK RIDE SLASH. Decade then procedes to go at Kuno slashing.

With a final slash from IXA Calibur the rider knocked the creature back into the line of fire for the wolf's cannon. moments later it was frozen solid. Wasting no time he took a fuestle from his belt. The mechanical voice announced. "IXA Calibur - Rise up."

Leaping up into the air a bright image of the sun appeared above and behind him as he came down in a slash destroying his frozen target, incinerating all of it to ash and steam.

Sailor Moon and the other senshi had moved quickly to surround the dark prince as Ranma had driven Kuno away from where the enemy group had gathered. Ami shivered as she looked over readings on him trying to find a weakness so they could disable him. 'There are no weaknesses in his armor, none of the attacks are having any effect!'

"Princess we may have to start using our stronger attacks." Uranus growled through clenched teeth as she used the space sword to try and pin the prince down by locking blades with him.

Moon watched in fear as the prince simply pushed the taller girl back with a swing of his sword and smirked as he leaped over Saturn trying to use the haft of the silence glaive to knock out his legs.

The reborn princess considered for a moment trying to use the crystal again, but hesitated as both what the woman in her dream and the user of IXA had said. 'I must believe in my own power to reach him.'

"Please Mamo-chan." She said as she stepped towards the dark prince with her arms lowered. "Please come back to me," She finished in a whisper as she started to cry. "I need you..."

The dark prince sneered at her and the insidious green light coming from his sword flared as he swung his sword towards the girl`s unprotected skull.

The reborn princesses eyes focused only on the hate filled glowing red eyes of the man she loved and was rewarded when the red glow dimmed and the sword stopped a hair's breadth from ending her life. The green light seemed to recoil and then surge as the sword shook and she watched the war in the boy's eyes.

The glow from the sword shivered and changed to white as the blade changed directions and slammed into the ground splitting it. "This hand shall never bring you harm Usako." The boy panted out before he began to scream.

Sailor Moon ran to him and wrapped her arms around him as his form wavered and shifted.

"The purest music comes from the heart." IXA announced with a cheer.

Decade takes his eyes of Kuno for a second and looks. "So a caring heart really can be strong."

As the glow fades around the pair. Sailor Moon is not holding Tuxedo Mask, but instead the Earth Prince dressed in shinning silver plate. "All I have ever desired is to protect you Usako, never doubt that." He says with a smile before pulling his sword from the ground, and turning its pure glow on the leader of the enemy.

Decade stares a little in envy at the scene but then turns back to Kuno. "Ok Kuno enough playing around its time we end this."

"I shall never be defeated as long as I and my loyal allies stand strong." Kuno says with a snarl.

Kasumi coughs politely, and points up into the air where the last legendorga now more resembles a tattered yarn ball, instead of a mummy, being being kicked and batted around between six girls flying in the air.

"I believe you should finish things now girls." Kari calls out with a giggle.

Ranko calls back down. "All right Kari-nee, we just did not want to get in the way of Onii-chan's fun." With a grin she turns back to the other girls and they nod as the creature falls back between them. "Inferno Star." They all call out as they all release a blast of white hot fire on the creature vaporizing it instantly."

Decade stares. "Why that little" He smirks but then sees something coming that flies right by Ranko making a cut in her arm as a Blonde haired young man walks out from the shadows.

"Kuno seems you could use a little help." The something lands on the mans shoulder.

Ranko blinks at the cut on her arm as if wondering how it happened. Before looking up at the strange bird that had landed on the man's shoulder with a hiss. "I am going to pluck those sharp feathers of yours."

The creature laughs. "Highly unlikely, but you are welcome to try."

The man laughs and playfully taps the bird's beak with a finger. "Now now my friend there is no need to be rude to such beautiful girls." Flashing a pearly white smile he continues. "There are so many to choose from even."

Decade growls at the man. "Who the heck are you?"

The man grins and spreads his hands wide in innocence. "I am simply a traveling seeker of pleasure." Decade groans when the orange fuku clad senshi of venus sighs, he could almost see hearts in her eyes.

"Why did your friend attack me then?" Ranko calls out as she and her companions settle back to the ground.

"Gilgamesh my friend, while I could defeat this cur easily, I would gladly take your assistance." Kuno calls out while posing grandly.

"Why are all the cute guys taken, or turn out to be enemies?" Venus sadly whines.

"Don't forget being playboys or simply not interested." The senshi of Mars offers helpfully.

This gets chuckles from the large assortment of girls in the area. "But my Onii-chan is not a bad guy." Ranko says sweetly, Decade sweatdrops.

"A pity really that I must fight with such lovely creatures." Gilgamesh says with an exaggerated sigh. "I fear, I simply cannot allow so many against one. You shall still give me pleasure though I am sure." The man says with a strange grin, before shouting. "Terrorcon!"

"Enough sweet words!" The bird shouts as he lifts off from Gilgamesh's shoulder. Briefly revealing itself to be a falcon with rust red feathers, the color of freshly dried blood. It blurs through the air striking several of the girls and knocking them back from Gilgamesh and Kuno. Its voice hisses through the air in its wake. "All shall fall to the power of the pit."

More shocking is that as it completes its circuit it flies straight at Gilgamesh who has his hand out in front of his face. When the blur stops the handle of a dagger is embedded in the man's palm.

Decade looks on. "Crap he's a Kamen Rider." He was not certain which was more unnerving as the man lowered his hand. That the point of the quarter meter long dagger had to have been almost in the man's eye when it stopped, or the look of sadistic joy that now filled the blond man's eyes as he used his uninjured hand to pull the dagger free.

Gilgamesh lays the dagger handle to wrist along his left arm as the fresh blood leaks from the wound and drips from the dagger creating a red bracer on his arm. "Henshin!"

The ground rumbles and molten fissures appear releasing a horde of bats formed from molten rock. Gilgamesh screams, but has his head tilted back with a look of perverse pleasure as they surround and absorb him.

Decade takes a step back. "Dear god!"

"No, there is no god to save you." A sinister voice rumbles from the unholy form. "I am Devil, and you shall join me in glorious torment." As the form solidifies into a figure wearing a red bodysuit wrapped everywhere in white hot chains.

On the dark creatures chest is black armor with cracked and molten oozing fissures mimicking a muscular chest. The red hemet has a silver mouth piece with black fangs opened wide as if to shout, or to scream. The eyepieces are faceted black obsidian shaped to look like folded bat wings, the cracks between the facets glow white.

Rider Devil flexes his right arm and a spiderweb of cracks run up and down the forearm dripping slag that forms into a long chain whip. "Come join me in hatred and know my joy."

Decade stands there looking at Devil. "Damn that I was not expecting."

"Then allow me to show you something you would expect even less cur!" Kuno shouts.

Decade stands ready for what Kuno is about to do. "I just know this is going to be bad." He watches a large grey metal bat flies in and attaches itself to a belt around Kuno's waist.

The Samurai wannabe floats into the air as a glowing seal of some strange design appears in front of him and flows back over him. In Kuno's place is a three meter tall corruption wearing a darker version of the armor of kiva.

Decade could have just sighed. Otoya had described what Arc looked like but this was just annoying. Arc looked like Kiva, while the bat thing had been called Arc kiva but this was just sad.

The armor was all in dark colors, Kuno would have likely called it grand or imposing, but to Decade's perspective it was just devoid of life. From the ash grey body suit, the black vest like armor to the green batwing like eyepieces, it not only was devoid of color it lacked in originality. 'Even Devil is more impressive then this.' The only thing not a complete knockoff of Kiva was the chest plate covered with chains.

"Onii-chan, do you think he is large enough to contain his ego now?" Ranko said with a grin beside Decade.

Decade shakes his head. "Nope still not big enough."

The senshi had set upon Devil almost as soon as Kuno had shouted. Inhoshi giggled as the infernal rider was first drown by a "deep submerge" and then frozen by a shabon spay. Setsuna and the other winged girl were singing a haunting melody that summoned Arctic temperature winds to steal heat from the rider still.

The song almost covered up his shouts of rage as he struggled on, but he had only been slowed down enough for Uranus and Saturn to keep him pinned down with their weapons. The earth prince was doing his best to assist with his sword, but his long down time from direct battle was beginning to show.

"Look it is a devil-cicle." the golden eyed girl finished. "You and Natsuki-chan can have this one for now, we will go help with the unknown quantity over there."

Decade nods to her and looks at Arc. "Kuno you really are a moron."

Natsuki nods. "So this was the type of friends you made. That really makes sense actually."

With a roar the giant rider clone charges at them. Decade is surprised as the female rider grabs him and yanks him onto Duran's back. The wolf running quickly and nimbly around the monstrosity as she fires her single gun. "Are you going to stare or are you going to shoot?"

Decade shakes his head to clear it. "Right sorry." He pulls out a card and places it into the Decadriver which sounds out. "ATTACK RIDE BLAST" As Decade fires Natsuki can see what looks like several transparent version of Decades gun firing along side his real one

Decade hears a call of "wing road" and a spiraling path of energy appears surrounding the giant. Duran quickly takes advantage of this new terrain to change the angle of attack for the two riders. Decade looks up to find Setsuna above them.

Decade nods to her. "Damn I hate to say this but Kuno is really strong with that armor on."

'If the rules are not currently in your favor then you simply change them.' He hears Setsuna's voice whisper in his mind. Immediately after the spiral tightens around the knockoff transforming into glowing chains and bindings.

Duran lands on the ground. "I can make sure he is stuck if you can finish him." his companion announces before Duran turns his cannons on the enraged giant. "Duran Load Silver Cartridge."

Decade nods as he pulls out a card and places it into the Decadriver. "Got ya lets make this count."

Arc is imprisoned inside a pillar of Ice as the elemental shots explode around him.

The voice of the decadriver announces. "Final Attack Ride Slash!" Glowing barcoded cards appear in the air in front of the hero and at a run he begins phasing through the cards accelerating to speeds otherwise impossible and gaining power with each move. Just before The attack could be completed the ice pillar shatters blowing everyone around it back.

"This seems very familiar." IXA says while looking at the giant shaking its fist at the moon.

"I fight on, my power cannot be denied." The massive rider shouts.

Decades gets up from being blasted back and looks. "Nope this is just Kuno being Kuno."

The chains on Arc's chest shatter and it opens to reveal a glowing void. The image of the moon with an eye on it seems to draw closer as the giant flies towards it. As they draw near the eye seems to flow off the moon as a mass of tentacles and flow into the void in Arc's chest.

"This is definitely familiar." Otoya deadpans. "We might need some help with this."

"Ick I knew Kuno was heartless but that is just gross." Ranko says while helping Natsuki up, both of them looking a bit green.

Kuno crashes into the ground and the flowing blackness forms into a katana in his hands. "Now you shall see my full power."

Decade opens up the Ride Booker and pulls out a card. "Hmph true it is, but we need to stop him." Decade then places the card into the Decadriver. "Now this might seem a little different even by your standards." He says mildly while looking towards the only rider native to this world.

"So what is it you have planned." Rider Yuki says with a hint of worry as she leans on Duran.

Sliding the card into the Decadriver and slamming it closed, Decades smirks inside his mask as the Decadriver says "FINAL FORM RIDE YUKI-OOKAMI"

Decade walks over to Duran. "Ok do your stuff" Decade pats Durans head. He turns to the girl and touches the back of her helmet gently. "Now this might tickle a bit."

The stylized wolves seem to come to life a swirl around the two riders and the wolf. I giant pillar of ice spears forwards towards the still posing Arc. With a titanic howl a five story tall version of Duran shatters out of the pillar and looks down on the surprised Arc like a fox studying a chicken.

Decade stares down at the formerly impressive rider from his place above Duran's fangs and chuckles. "Well Kuno I think I win the who's got the bigger guns contest don't you?"

'I have to admit she looks kinda cool when she does this.' Decade throws his right arm forward and shouts. "Omega-kami load X cartridge."

The hammers on the cannons are thrown back and a shell with a maroon casing with a black X is loaded into the breach. Decade jumps off of his perch just as the cannons fire and is driven forward in a powerful kick by the blast.

Flying through the titan Decade lands and turns back to observe the destruction.

"Sugoii!! Onii-chan!!!" Ranko and Inhoshi cheer in unison.

Decade just turns and walks away as Arc explodes. "Always you are too certain of the result." Decade hears an emotionless voice say behind him.

Decade stops dead cold and turns. "That voice." Floating in the air with a once again human sized kendoist is a Kamen Rider in pure white armor. The armor is all simple angles and utilitarian form. The only embellishments seems to be a disk centered between the eye pieces like a third eye, and flair of cloth like the bottom of a victorian cloak beneath the chest armor and belt.

"I see you survived with your guardians help." The rider says in the same lifeless tone. "I would see to correcting that error, but our experiment here is finished and this world no longer interests me."

Decade growls. "An experiment that is all this is too you!"

"Of course." The unknown rider says without any hint of concern. "This world is beyond our arena. I was simply curious as to what brought you here, and wished to test some of my tools." Glancing at the unconscious kendoist he shrugs "Neither have lived up to my expectations, but that can be corrected."

Decade pulls out a card and places it into the decadriver which sounds out. FINAL ATTACK RIDE DECADE." Decade jumps up at the Kamen Rider as cards appear in front of him."

The other rider brings his left hand briefly to to the disk on his brow before extending it out. Decades kick is not only blocked by the shield that appears in the rider's hand, but he is blasted back into the ground and covered in the mist as Omega-kami disappears. "Live for another day and be thankful I do not have the need to end you existence today." The emotionless voice says as the rider and Kuno disappear.

"Another day to find pleasure then." Devil says as he melts the ground beneath him and sinks into it, leaving those who had been attacking him stunned.

The Decadriver falls off of Ranma as he lays on the ground in pain. "Ow"

"Are you okay Onii-chan?" Ranma actually feels touched by the concern in Ranko's voice, but does not have the energy to respond or move as he feels her and Inhoshi's warm touch gliding over him and checking for injuries.

Ranma succeeds in drawing his first deep breath after the warmth passed over his ribs. Opening his eyes he finds the girls hands gliding over his body without making contact. The warmth and slight pressure he had felt was from the green glowing energy flowing from their hands and into him making his wounds fade and then disappear. 'So this is magic. I could get used to that.'

"I believe things should be settled down here honored elders." Kari says with a smile as she watches Ranko and Inhoshi work with an experienced eye. "If you don't mind I will simply take all of our guests back with me. Please feel free to make use of the drones if you think they can be useful."

"I am glad to see you can behave yourself at least two out of three visits child." Ku Lon responds with a wink. "Your average is improving."

"I will have to do something later then." Kari responds with a giggle. "I have a reputation to keep after all."

Ranma stands up a little shakey. "Thank you two for healing me."

The girls` response is to gently hug him. "We are glad your alright Onii-chan."

Ranma nods. "Hey now remeber who you are talking to. A little bit of his old self showing through which makes Otoya smile a little.

Kari had everyone gather around her, but before Ranma can step onto the forming teleportation seal Mamoru stops him with a gentle hand on his and Otoya's shoulders. "Thank you both for your help. Usagi told me about the advice you gave her and I am in your debt."

Ranma shakes his head. "I did nothing but fight Kuno the girl saved you on her own you have no reason to be in my debt."

Mamoru looks him squarely in the eyes and smiles. Ranma notices his eyes go slightly unfocused. "You have suffered much, but your heart is not nearly as hardened as you think. The path ahead of you is dark, but as you do not fight for only your own sake you will not fight alone." The young man shakes himself and backs away with a bow.

"What was that about?" Natsuki asks as they step onto the seal.

Ranma blinks a few seconds and then smiles a little. "Nothing just him being thankful."

Natsuki shrugs and moments later they find themselves in a single large room. "If we ever meet again I want a rematch." The girl calls out as she immediately starts walking to the doubled doors with an exit sign above them.

"Well, if you gentlemen will come with me I can take you to my retreat." Kari sighs as she picks up Akiri. "I can get a chance to study your rider systems, and you can have a chance to study that book that Otoya said vexed you so." She finished with a wink for Ranma.

"Oyasumi Onii-chan." Ranko calls out as she and the other girls head off to their rooms. "Don't be a stranger."

Ranma unconsciously lets his face relax into the warm grin that had succeeded in capturing more then a few girls hearts. "I hear yah Imouto."

"Ranchan has not taken to many people so quickly." Kari says with a smile. "You should feel rather special Kadoya-san." She winks at Otoya. "But since this is Ranma we already know that anyway."

The two of them break into good natured laughter, and Ranma finds Akiri gently leaning against his shoulders from behind. "I think you are special too." She whispers quietly.

Ranma blushes a little and grabs Akiri and holds her. "Umm well thank you."

Kari leads them back up through the dormitory and into the club room. They enter the resort without incident until Ranma meets Karinka's sisters.

"Welcome Goshujin-samas" They both intone quietly. They give the two men stares that make Ranma shiver, and more when Otoya grins at them.

Ranma happily leaves the older man to his fun with the steel angels and make his way to the same room he had been lent previously. Taking out the book he begins to read when he finds the forward has changed.

"Just because I have seen many years my dear boy does not make me completely out of touch." The headmasters face is there again with a wink. "I would be severely disappointed in you if you thought a tumble was the only way to enjoy a young woman's company."

Ranma sweatdrops badly. "Ok even I think this is weird."

Ranma was happily left to his own devices long enough to practice sensing the shadows around him, and was even successful after a few attempts of extending his senses through them. Too successful in his mind as what he got a visual of was Otoya enjoying the girl`s company to the fullest.

Ranma just stares at a wall. 'I am scarred for life'

I would have thought you would be taking notes. His technique seemed very well developed.

Ranma sweatdrops and twitches. "Ok I want to learn more but you are just making me want to stop book."

You do need a well rounded education after all. He can almost hear the book snicker.

Ranma growls. "Ok its offical at this point it cannot get any worse."

As always, fate proves it should not be tempted as Ranma hears a knock at his door. Ranko and Inhoshi are there holding bundles of bedding. "Onii-chan since you are going to be going soon could we sleep in here with you?"

Ranma just sighs and closes the book. "Ok fine come on."

The girls giggle happily as they set up their bedding to the side of Ranma's futon.

-------------

The sun begins to set casting the hallway leading to the headmaster's office in shadow. A furry something skulks its way down the hall moving from shadow to shadow. Is it a turtle with fur glued on? Some form of rodent? Whatever it is it jumps in the air and almost completely flattens out in surprise when a girl's shriek of outrage fills the hall.

The odd intruder dashes for a deep corner of the waiting room as a female voice continues at a raised pitch. "Konoe-san you cannot be serious."

"It is the judgement of the magic association after the incidents involving Kadoya Ranma that all possible assistance should be offered to this young man." The headmaster states calmly, as though he was simply repeating himself.

"But I can't simply tag along with him!" Natsuki exclaims.

"You need not do so." The man states calmly. "Kari's young helper Karinka has asked to join them. You simply need to be ready to go assist them if they need it."

The one sided argument continues for some time and the odd creature simply starts to snore.

---------

The late morning sun on the comfortably warm April day found two young women sunning themselves while lying on beach towels on the roof of the Hikari studio in fairly skimpy bikinis. Karinka was lying on her back and glanced over at Kasumi who was lying on her stomach with the top of her bikini untied and reading a fantasy novel.

"Is the book good Kasumi-chan?" Karinka asks with a smile. "Is the title Drago night?" It appeared to be in english so it was a little hard for the smaller girl to read off the cover.

The brunette grins at the smaller girl over her sunglasses and chuckles. "It is truly Bravo."

Further conversation is halted by the sounds of loud exclamation from below. Karinka quickly gets up and reties Kasumi's top for her and the girls rush downstairs while trying to hold the beach towels around themselves

In the studio Otoya, as IXA, is showing off his new transport. It is a white hovering square that he rides around like a surf or skateboard. Karinka really could not tell which because as they rushed panting into the studio the man apparently lost control and barely avoided crashing into Kasumi. His flailing arms however did away with the other girls towel and loosely tied bikini top.

Ranma blinks and stares a little at Karinka and Kasumi. "Uhh girls."

"Otoya!!!" Kasumi shrieked before kicking the man and sending him flying into the backdrop.

Ranma winces. "That has got to hurt."

The chains holding the screen rattle as a new one falls down on top of the unconscious man. Whether his current state was from the kick or view Ranma was not completely certain. The new background showed a large cityscape with a red Chinese dragon flying through the air. Behind it were two moons, The normal sized white and a much larger green crescent orb.

Ranma stares at the picture. "Well it seems its time to see the next world."

Ranma was about to leave the shop when he finds a bulge in the pocket of his coat. It is an envelope that is addressed to him from Inhoshi. "Just so you don't forget us!"

Ranma laughs a little. "I couldn't forget these people even if I tried." He opens the envelope up and looks at its contents. Opening the envelope he finds a picture, Ranma just stands there frozen for a few seconds and then falls over.

Karinka walks over to see the young man's slight nose bleed and finds the picture is of a cat girl Inhoshi, crouched on her knees with her hips high in the air and her knees spread wide wearing a black silk bodysuit and white stockings. The only addition from what she wore with Ranko earlier was the golden leather collar and leash, which she held tight to her front and pressed against the silk between her legs by wrapping the end of the leash several times around her right hand, held just above the base of her tail. The red and black stripped appendage lazily wrapping around her arm.

The cat-girl was smirking as she laid on her left side and twisted to look back and through the digital camera she held in her left hand against her thigh to take the picture of herself in a mirror.

"Such a naughty kitten." Karinka says with an affectionate sigh.


notes:

Battokiri Kon Kai - cutting draw soul release, This is Kasumi's magic activation key phrase.

shinsoku - god's speed

Dare yori takaku (Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!)
Kinou yori takaku (Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!)

Climax Jump!

Ranma Kadoya: Damn they are still at it.

Teturo: at least the tune is catchy.

Den-O: Ok so what did I miss...why are they still singing

Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!
Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!
Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!
Ii jan! Ii jan. Sugee jan!

Teturo: Because Karinka thought it was cute that they would start up again anytime someone said the C word.

Karinka: But they seem to enjoy it so much!

Den-O: (Sigh) Yeah well they do I suppose...(looking around) At least his royal highness isn't around

Sieg: The entertainment so far has been mildly amusing at least.e
Den-O: Spoke too soon

Sieg: Oh when shall I get to see my Hime again, ah woe to be bereft of the very sun.

The white feathered imagin wanders off continuing his poetic lament.

Ranma Kadoya: Well now he was a very interesting guy.

Teturo: He should be fun.

Den-O: yeah yeah well ok time to end this hope you readers enjoyed the first Arc of ARW so please READ and REVIEW.
Cabrera1234: And I hope every body have a happy easter as well

Ranma Kadoya: Later faithful readers..Now to go find Suki-Chan.