Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny's kiss ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue

An old man clutched his crooked stick and wiped the dust from his eyes. A cold wind blew through his gray hair. He looked up at the building before him. This, he thought, Must be the Tendo Dojo. He heard noise from inside. Then he heard a crash.

"RANMA NO BAKA!!" he heard a female voice yell.

"Leave me alone you flat-chested gorilla!!" he heard a male voice yell. He heard an angry cry, another crash, and a splash.

"Whad'ya do that for Akane?" he heard another female voice yell. Exasperated groan, crash, another crash, silence. The old man hopped onto the fence. On the ground, next to an empty teapot, was a pigtailed boy, leaning over a girl with short hair. They were both breathing heavily and very close. And these must be Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo.

Suddenly, another figure hopped over the fence and drenched the couple. A beautiful red-haired girl got up and started yelling at another girl with purple hair, who answered in a perky voice. Ai, Ai, that must be Shampoo. The red haired girl yelled even more at Shampoo, who finally started to cry. She jumped over the fence and ran off. The old man turned around and watched her bump into a tall boy with glasses. She dropped to her knees and cried harder. The boy put his arm around her, and they slowly walked down the road. AHA, Mousse. Meanwhile, Akane and the red-haired girl had gone back into the house. He sighed and hopped down from the fence.

End of Prologue