Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Don't you know it's love ❯ Chapter 14

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Fourteen: The End
June 21, 2003
(POV: Mint)
Herb and Lime both get to be in the wedding party. Shampoo gets to have Perfume and Cologne in there, so I can have two as well.
I'm not wearing the blue jacket to the wedding after all. The stuff I have on now make me look like Saotome Ranma, but Shampoo doesn't mind, Herb doesn't mind and neither does Ranma.
We're going back to China after the wedding. Not Jusenkyo-neither of us wants to fall in and besides Shampoo and the others are all cured. Yi-mei (Mother, I still think of her as Yi-mei for some reason) brought the Nannichuan water, and Perfume had brought the Nyannichuan for Shampoo, so everyone that had a curse is happy.
Shampoo used the Nyannichuan water last night. Before, she threw cold water over her head and was a cat for me. I got to pet her, we had fun, and then she changed back, went into the bathroom and threw the Nyannichuan water over herself (She made me stay outside so I wouldn't accidentally get some). The others all changed themselves back before, so there weren't any dangers at the wedding of anyone turning into a pig or a duck or anything.
It would be kind of hard to say who was happiest about getting cured. Shampoo was happy of course, but Mousse I think was even happier. Ranma was a little bit downcast because, he said, he "couldn't have parfaits anymore" (Herb laughed about that). Ryouga was a little bit depressed, but then suddenly he got all cheerful and started laughing at Ranma and they got into a fight. And Herb ran around yelling with delight. At least I think it was delight. Lime thought he'd gotten burned.
Everyone's paired up like this is their Last Chance. Perfume and Mousse announced their engagement two weeks ago. They're only having their wedding after ours because they plan to get married in Joketsuzoku. Needless to say Mousse has given up chasing Shampoo or trying to kill me, and I've found out he's fairly nice then. Fairly. He's no saint, but he can pass for one in a pinch.
My father agreed to come for the wedding, as well as Herb's father. They arrived just yesterday, they'll be flying back to Xining tomorrow morning. I don't mind, as long as they're here now. Besides, we're going with them. Everyone. Herb's quite eager to get away from here, I understand.
Now it's time.
It's at the Nekohanten, and all the guests are at the restaurant tables. The sign on the door says CLOSED DUE TO SPECIAL RESERVATION-that would be the wedding. We picked out a niche in one wall that has a really old screen with dragons painted on for the actual ceremony.
She's already there. They sent a new phoenix crown from Joketsuzoku, and she's wearing it now. Her dress is really good quality silk, the same kind of red as the jacket I've got on, with the same gold clips, like an extended version of it.
It's funny how great everything's turned out. It's so perfect. It's not anything I ever dreamed about but now I know the perfection of it.
My parents are near the screen on the left side along with Herb and Lime. Perfume and Cologne and Shampoo's parents are on the other side. I'm walking down to them. Shampoo smiles really wide, and when I get there, she hugs me and I almost pull away because I feel like I'm going to fly through the roof.
Everything's perfect.