Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Travels ❯ Dragon's Travels ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragon’s Travels

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Ranma ½ cast or any of Breath of Fire. I do not make money of this fic and have very little money so I am not a good target for suing.
**************************************************************** ********

Dragon world
The incident at the Dauna Mines was finally contained when the newly hatched dragon had finally been knocked out by a crane. However, the miners needed a way to get rid of the problem. They ultimately decided to cart the creature off to the capital and see what the royal family wanted to do with it.
On the train, the engineer heard the sounds of movement, but he never saw the cage go tumbling down the hill, and it to the chasm.

Ranma’s world
Genma Saotome had just put the finishing touches on his son. He went through his mental checklist: Large pit dug, Check. Cover for said pit, Check. Large amount of starving cats in the pit, check. Son tied up with fish sausages, check. His plans to teach his son the Nekoken was ready. He tossed his son in to the pit and closed it up with the wooden cover. Just then he heard a loud BANG, and he looked over his shoulder and saw a naked boy in near a recently opened cage. Genma was about to look back to his son when he heard another sound. This was the sound of ultimate suffering coming from the pit that he sent his own son, Ranma into. As he was about to remove the lid and have a look in, it burst apart and he saw his son, looking feral and about to kill. Genma knew that discretion was the better part of valor as he employed the Saotome ultimate technique: Run away as fast as you can. Ranma saw the child nearby, but thought nothing of him at the time. Ranma then fell asleep from exhaustion. Genma came back about an hour later and saw his son curled up catlike near a little boy with blue hair. Genma thought (something he did not do often) and decided that this boy might be a good rival for his son.

Six years later
Ryu had been waiting with his brother at the field for the third day straight. He said, “I don’t think that Ryoga is going to come. This is the third day that we have waited and he still hasn’t shown up.”.

Ranma said, “He made the challenge and I will wait as long as it takes so I can win this fight. He’s coming and he’ll be here soon. You know about that sense of direction of his. He wound up in Osaka looking for the bathroom last week.”

Just then Genma showed up, looking angry. His son had not been home training like he should have been. Genma stated in a way that showed finality, “He hasn’t shown up. You win. Lets go, we have to get to the Port now!”

Ranma argued until Genma knocked him out. The next thing Ranma knew he was at the harbor getting told he would be swimming with the rest of them.

Four years later
Genma had been training his sons in some of the most extreme ways possible, but this seemed easy compared to some of the things he had done. All this seemed to be was balance and mid air training, which the boys had gone through many times. Genma seemed to want to have the boys take turns in the training, which seemed odd until they remembered that they could beat him way to easily together. While Ranma trained won the bamboo poles, Ryu decided to talk to the Jusenkyo guide as he waited During the conversation he heard the reason that no one came to the training grounds was because of the curses on the ground. Ryu laughed until he saw Genma knocked into one of the springs. When a large panda came out, Ryu knew that the curse had to be real, but it was too late when he saw Ranma fall into a different spring. The guide said, “You fall into Spring of Drowned Girl. Very tragic story of young girl that drown there 1500 years ago.”

Later that day
Ranma and Co. settled down for a couple of hours in the nearby Amazon Village. Ryu was watching the fight fascinated by the two warriors, while Genma and Ranma devoured a large pile of food. While the purple haired girl who won the fight started to threaten the young girl and panda, Ryu’s danger sense started to go haywire. It was just then Herb attacked.

This is my first Ranma story and I wanted to add Breath of fire to it. Read and Review. Flames will be used for barbequing.