Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Travels ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I still don’t own anything but original characters, sadly. This includes some, but not all, of the techniques that Ryu will use. Ranma has an impressive move list of his own though.

“…” denotes talking
… denotes Chinese
‘…’ denotes thought
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<o>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

Awakening

Herb was a young looking man with bright orange hair (1) and intense looking eyes, but the most noticeable thing about him was the fact that he was floating at least 60 cm above the ground.

He declared, Give me the symbol of the dragon’s power and I’ll spare this pitiful little village.

A very old and very small looking woman replied, You haven’t been proven worthy of the ‘Treasures of the Old Empire.’ They will not work for you, foolish male.

Genma ran for cover when he heard this exchange, but Ranma (who was still in female form) and Ryu watched and listened, waiting to see if they needed to fight. Actually, Ryu was listening, and Ranma was watching Ryu for a sign that he should be doing something. Nearby was the tournament winner, (A/N: You know who it is.) who was still trying to get Ranma’s attention. Herb then attacked the village, his warriors coming out from hiding.

The fight was tremendous, the old woman was fighting as intensely as if she were only in her 20’s, and the villagers were not doing too badly either. The tide began to shift, however, when Herb began firing massive ki blasts. Ranma caught one that seemed meant for the young woman who was bothering him earlier, and went down hard. Ryu was knocked into a nearby hut, where he found an odd looking sword and bracer. They both seemed to pulse with Ryu’s energy.

‘What is this sensation?’, Ryu thought as the two objects seemed to fly towards him.

The sounds were surprising as everyone heard the sound of a howl. From the bright flash, out walked a Ryu, his hair turning bright blue as the blask hair dye Genma forced him to use had burned itself off.

Walking over to his brother, he stood for a minute, and then the gauntlet seemed to speak, “You can save him, focus your energy and wish it to heal.

Following the instructions, Ryu invoked the spell, Heal. Ranma stirred, and then shook himself off.

Ranma said, “What hit me, and more importantly, are they still around so I can give them some payback?”

Ryu said, “I think we can beat him if we do our tag team maneuvers. Think you’re up to it?”

Ranma smirked, and the she replied, “Are you?”

The fight was just beginning.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<o>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>
A/N: I thought Ryu in BOF 3 could have had more offensive moves during the early parts of the game. I am planning on including moves from Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Rurouni Kenshin and possibly some others. If you could give me some ideas, remembering that they have to be sword moves.