Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Travels ❯ Fight for Life ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fight for Life

Disclaimer: Do I look like I own Ranma or BOF? Do I? Hmmm!?! Well, I don’t, so don’t give me any trouble. Ranma is owned by Rumiko Takahashi and Viz Media. BOF is owned by Capcom.

“…” denotes speech
‘…’ denotes thought
[…] denotes panda sign
<…> denotes foreign language (other than Japanese)
************************************************************* ***********

The battle started with several blasts coming from the ground, courtesy of Herb. Ryu started his assault with a few lightning like strikes from his sword followed by a Ryûshôsen. Herb dodged some, but could not evade the jumping attack. He was forced to the ground because of the attacks.

‘I can’t believe that I remembered the few moves that I was able to learn from that old man so many years ago.’ thought Ryu, who made the tag to his brother, even if he was a girl at the time.

‘My turn. Time for some payback’ thought Ranma. She cracked her knuckles and started to use a painful looking combo of attacks. Herb was surprised by the fury of these attacks from beings that he considered inferior. He decided to make a tactical retreat.

“Be glad that I decided to give mercy. You,” Herb said, pointing to Ryu, “will someday regret taking something that rightfully belongs to me. Mark my words, I will be back.” With that he flew off.

Ranma went to check on the purple haired girl as she stood there transfixed by what she saw before her. To her perspective two outsiders just stopped an opponent that was much stronger than the two of them, and would have killed them, for no obvious reason. The female also took a blast that should have killed her, but instead got up after some attention from the male. The young amazon decided that she could not take all the excitement and promptly passed out.

Ranma and Ryu looked at what happened and apparently decided that passing out was a good idea, as they decided to follow suit.

An old woman who was watching saw these developments and decided to collect her granddaughter and the two other children.

All in all it had been a long day.

************************************************************* ***********
A/N: Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve updated this piece. I hope that those who are reading will send me their comments and criticisms after reading this. No flames please. I should mention, as it's getting closer to that point, I do like many of the fiances, however they all have flaws that many would find repulsive. I will not give as many of the breaks that some of them would recieve. I will also warn you that this will be a crossover story which will include Sailor Moon, decendents of characters from Ruroni Kenshin and Samurai Deeper Kyo, just as a be prepaired statement. I also have a no-prize to give to the person who identifies the origin of the move that Ryu uses.