Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Hard to Handle ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yeah, don't act like you don't know about the disclaimers and stuff. That's right, I'm talking to YOU, Mister LAWSUIT! Note: This here's my first songfic.

Hard to Handle
by Chris Vegvary

Ryoga had found his way back to the Tendo Dojo finally. He stood tall and grinned.

Ryoga: "Today, no matter what, I shall express my love for Akane. Nothing will get in my way this time! But how...how to do it..."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully and remembered that one of the easiest ways is through song. He smiled again and decided to get a party started.

* * * * *

Kasumi: "What's this party for again, Ryoga?"

Ryoga: "I have something to tell Akane. It's really important."

Kasumi: "Oh my. I hope you aren't going to tell her about your P-Chan thing."

She smiled and walked away. Ryoga just stared after her. Guests were starting to arrive and so was the equipment. Perfect.

* * * * *

The stage was set and ready. Ukyo was in the back, holding drumsticks, ready to play. Mousse stood off to the right holding an electric guitar. Ryoga stood in the center of the stage behind the microphone. He stared into the crowd nervously. How could he have known that everyone in the city would show up to see this? Akane sat in a chair near the front. Part of his mind screamed for him to run, just forget this stupid idea and leave and never come back.

He screamed back at it. *No! I won't run...not this time. It's now or never.* He turned to Mousse, who was wearing a pair of ripped bluejeans and a black shirt with no sleeves. Exactly what Ryoga was wearing.

Ryoga: "Are you ready?"

Mousse: "Whenever you are."

He nodded and turned back to Ukyo, who was wearing a leather bra, fingerless gloves, and denim shorts. She nodded back to him. Ryoga turned back to the crowd and saw Ranma sitting next to Shampoo and Akane.

Ryoga: "Ahem...ok, we're ready. Akane...this...is for you."

Ukyo began to hit the drums and Mousse played the guitar. Soon, Ryoga began singing into the microphone.

Ryoga: "Baby, here I am
I'm the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
but you got to come home to me.
I have got some good old lovin'
and I got some more in store
and when I get through throwin' it on you
you got to come back for more.
Boys and things that come by the dozen
That ain't nothin' but drugstore lovin'
Pretty little thing, let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm so hard to handle now
yes I am."

Akane watched, starry-eyed. *Wow,* she thought, *Is he trying to tell me he loves me?*

Ranma looked at her and frowned. She NEVER got like this before.

Ryoga: "Actions speak louder than words
and I'm a man of great experience.
I know you've got another man
but I can love you better than him.
Take my hand, don't be afraid
I'm gonna prove every word I say.
I'm advertising love for free
so you can place your ad with me.
Boys that come along a dime by the dozen
that ain't nothing but ten cent lovin'.
Pretty little thing, let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm so hard to handle now
yes I am."

Ranma stopped frowning. His eyes, too, were starry as he watched Ukyo play the drums. Her hands were so fast and he couldn't BELIEVE what she was wearing.

Ryoga: "Baby, here I am
the man on your scene
I can give you what you want
but you got to come home with me.
I have got some good old lovin'
and I got some more in store.
When I get through throwin on you
you gotta come'a running back for more.
Boys, they run along a dime by the dozen
that ain't nothin' but drugstore lovin'.
Pretty little thing, let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm so hard to handle now
yes I am."

For the first time, Shampoo actually noticed how cute Mousse really was. Now that he was a rock star, that made him even more manly. She sighed dreamily as she watched his hands move up and down the guitar.

Ryoga: "Boys, they run along a dime by the dozen
that ain't nothin' but drugstore lovin'.
Pretty little thing, let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm so hard to handle now
yes I am."

As soon as the song ended, everyone cheered. Akane ran up onto the stage and kissed Ryoga on the lips.

Ryoga: "Akane...I love you. But there's something else you need to know about me."

Akane: "What?"

Ryoga: "Akane...I'm P-Chan."

Akane: "I don't care! I love you!"

They embraced once more and Ranma ran onto the stage to Ukyo. He picked her up and kissed her.

Ranma: "How could I never realize how much I loved you before? You are HOT in those clothes, seriously HOT."

Ukyo: "Oh, Ranma! Take me here and now!"

She pulled Ranma to the floor. Shampoo ran up to Mousse and glomped him.

Mousse: "Shampoo, does this mean you love me?"

Shampoo: "Oh, Mousse! Shampoo so stupid to never see the man you truly are! Marry me! You I love!"

They kissed. Kasumi sat silently, staring wide-eyed at what was going on. She quietly spoke as everyone else cheered.

Kasumi: "I can't believe Akane actually kissed that son of a bitch."

At once, everyone stopped cheering and ALL eyes were on here. She looked up at the shocked faces.

Kasumi: "Um, I mean...Oh my."

Everyone began to cheer again. This party was going to last for a LOOOOONG time.

The End, suckers.