Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of Glass ❯ The Ultimatum ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Ranma characters cuz they belong to Rumiko Takahashi (A genius!) but I do own Yayoi (Ya-yoi)

"Ranma, Get up or we're going to be late!!!" Akane kicked the boy who got up scowling. "Breakfast." She walked away.

"You're so uncute in the morning." Ranma muttered before getting dressed. You'd think he'd be used to this routine since it's already been a month since Yayoi moved in… As soon as he sat down he ate his breakfast quickly and they all set off in a rather perky manner. Apparently Yayoi was listening to music and was busy singing all the way… until a dagger landed smack into the middle of her CD player.

"Mousse isn't wearing his glasses today, Ranma." Akane said recognizing the dart that would frequently thrown at them whenever Mousse was in town and wanted to try again for Shampoo.

"You really should wear your glasses more often…" Ranma looked up at the male who indeed was wearing his glasses and glaring at Yayoi from behind the frames.

"That was my FAVORITE CD!!!" Yayoi growled through gritted teeth before Mousse jumped and more darts came in her direction. She jumped with her Wok on her back while passing her book bag to Akane. "Meet me at school!" She called balancing on the thin railing of the fence Ranma usually walks on.

"What?" They both were really lost but Mousse came back at the girl with a huge blade that came from his sleeve and she jumped and sped down the street. Mousse brushed past Ranma and Akane following after her.

"Just meet me at school!" She called.

"Do you think she can handle a guy like Mousse?" Akane asked. "Ranma go follow them…"

"For once you said something along the lines I was thinking." He said before speeding off.

"Akane, I've returned to you once more." A tall young man with a back pack of sorts on his back tried to keep a cool exterior seeing how he found his way back to Nerima. "Maybe this time I will be able to confess my love to you and the truth about… P-chan." He vowed silently. "Many times I have promised myself this will be the time I tell you, and... Oof!" Someone crashed into him in the middle of his daydream nearly sending him and that other person over the railing and into cold water.

"Sorry, I'm usually not clumsy as all." The female muttered looking into his face from behind her thick bangs. 'Wow…' She thought before jumping into the air just as a child's potty hit Ryouga in the face sending him over the edge. He landed with a splash and then his clothes and backpack surfaced as a small black pig surfaced shortly after. "Huh?!?" She pushed her bangs aside from her face momentarily to see the small black pig. "I'm truly seeing things…" She said landing and running past the Cat Café. "Excuse me!" She jumped over a girl's head noting the purple color that reminded her of someone…

"Shampoo, Watch out!" Mousse called nearly crashing into the girl.

"I no got time for you, Mousse" She told him.

"Just as well…" He said running past her. "Strange girl…Wait Up!!!" He called.

"He no try prove love to Shampoo?" Shampoo watched Mousse chase after that girl. "Good! He find new girl to love." She nodded but something didn't settle right.

"Alright… I promise to stop running." Yayoi stopped just outside of Furikan High. She landed on her bottom when Mousse ran into her. Ranma stopped and raised an eyebrow at the two. They quickly stood up.

"That Joint thing you did… I only know of one person who knows that technique… they created it. For you to have learned it would mean you know the person."

"Your point is what exactly?"

"That person was declared dead ten years ago… but the rumor mustn't be true. Where is that girl?"

"Somewhere far yet close at the same time..." She said simply and entered the building, but she stopped. "I suggest you stop searching for her… she's not coming back anytime soon." She walked to the doors of the school but he grabbed her arm stopping her.

"You don't understand. It would bring my beloved great happiness to see her little sister again in her lifetime."

"So you think it would make her love you by bringing her sister out of a safe hiding spot she's kept herself in?"

"Hiding… Perfume never hid from anyone or anything. She was much too happy and high on life for that."

"Maybe some things change."

"Probably, but she was also my friend as well…" Mousse seemed to be pleading with her.

"Fine then…" She turned her back to him letting him catch a first glance at the light blue ribbon that held her hair back. "If you manage to take my ribbon from me then I will tell you where she is." She told him

"That's all?"

"That's all no strings attached… Just take my light blue ribbon from me…" She pulled away from his grasp and got into class just as the bell rang.