Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ I'm the Mother and the Father? ❯ Experimentation ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm the Father and the Mother?
A Ranma Fanfic by Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma and friends are owned by Rumiko Takahashi along with her publishers and Viz Video. I make no money off this so please don't sue me.
 
Racap of Chapter 6
Because she has lots of girly clothes purchased for “Tendo Ranko” Ranma decided to dress more feminine. The cover story was refined and agreed to by the family. Ukyo accepted the cover story. Mousse gave a gift to the newly engaged couple.
 
 
Chapter 7
Experimentation
 
When the two girls got outside Nabiki asked, “Do you want to go look at that maternity shop or would you like to talk about what we're going to do with the powder?”
 
“Let's save the discussion on the powder `till we get back home.”
 
Although both girls had agreed to postpone discussion of the instant Nanniichuan powder, neither could get it out her mind. While they were looking at maternity clothes Ranma had to keep bringing her mind back to her surroundings. She noted that some pants, while stylish, included an elastic panel in the front to accommodate an expanding belly. Those might be good to get she thought, then her mind drifted off again.
 
When they got to the gynecologist Ranma was still having trouble focusing. At one point she heard Dr. Tanaka calling her name. “Miss Saotome!”
 
She bowed her head. “I'm sorry, doctor. I have a lot on my mind right now. Please forgive me.”
 
The doctor smiled sympathetically. “I understand. Getting pregnant and at such a young age is a major change in your life. You must have a million things on your mind right now. But the things I'm trying to tell you now are important for your health and the health of your baby. Please pay attention.”
 
The doctor was patient and thorough. She outlined the changes that Ranma could expect in her body and the timing of these events. She stressed the importance of good nutrition for the health of both mother and baby. The doctor gave the pregnant martial artist lists of foods that were good and lists of foods to avoid. She also wrote a prescription for prenatal vitamins.
 
“Uh, doctor,” said Ranma. “From what you said I shouldn't be getting morning sickness yet. That confuses me because I was sick this morning.”
 
“What did it feel like?”
 
“Nausea and a kind of burning feeling.”
 
The doctor considered this. “That sounds more like indigestion. What kind of day did you have yesterday?”
 
Ranma gave a summary of the day. The doctor asked questions to clarify some points. Finally she said, “It sounds like you were on a real emotional roller coaster yesterday. I think what you experienced this morning was nothing more than a simple upset stomach. I'm glad you were able to used that meditation technique to cure yourself.”
 
Ranma sighed. “Now I feel dumb.”
 
Finally the doctor had a few parting comments. “I happy to see that you are in excellent health. Since you are a martial artist and are living with the Tendos I doubt that I need to remind you to exercise. There is an excellent book for women who are expecting that tells the kinds of exercises that are best and which ones to stay away from.” She wrote the title down on a piece of note paper. She also wrote down some more book titles.
 
She said, “I think you should read all of these. While you could get them at a bookstore, I've made arrangements so we can sell paperback copies at cost and some we get free to distribute to patients. Kimiko out in the office can get those for you along with setting up the schedule for your future appointments.”
 
The doctor noted the sour expression with which Ranma scanned the list of book titles. She chuckled. “I see that reaction with girls your age. Try not to think of it as you would school homework. It helps, I know.”
 
When Ranma and Nabiki finally left the gynecologist's office Ranma was carrying a plastic bag full of books, pamphlets and odds and ends of paraphernalia that she was told were samples. She would need to read the accompanying literature to learn what purpose some of the items had. When she had commented on the volume of material she was told that this was standard and that all newly pregnant patients got the same (or nearly the same) bundle.
 
Elsewhere at another women's clinic Dr. Hinagami was sitting in her office. She was enjoying a rare moment of quiet as there were no scheduled procedures or patients at the moment. Her mind went back to the conversation she had with Dr. Tofu Ono. It bothered her that Tofu had been evasive when asked about the Saotome girl's background. There was more there than he had told her (there could hardly be less.)
 
Even though she had promised to let Dr. Tofu handle things his way, that didn't mean she couldn't find out more about the girl. The doctor picked up the phone and dialed the number of a computer hacker she knew. This hacker had been a friend of one of her patients and oddly enough had become friends with the doctor. The hacker was smart, devious and in defiance of the stereotype, female. Her hacker name was Kitsune (the fox.)
 
When the phone rang it was answered by a pleasant female voice, “You've got the fox, what can I do for you?”
 
“Kitsune, this is Dr. Hinagami.”
 
“Oh, how's my favorite women's doctor?”
 
“I'm fine. I've had a case that came up that I can't get out of my mind. A girl who came for tests was badly scared and I suspected rape. I talked to her family doctor but he was strangely reluctant to share any information on the girl's home situation or anything else about her background.”
 
“You want me to do some digging?”
 
“Please. I promised Dr. Tofu Ono that I wouldn't take any action, but I didn't say I wouldn't find other sources of information.”
 
The hacker asked, “What can you give me to get started?”
 
“Her name is Saotome Ranma and the address she gave was for the Tendo dojo in Nerima. She's 17 years old and I think she goes to Furinkan high school. She's a petite, pretty redhead and from things she said during and after her procedure I gather she is a martial artist.”
 
“A redheaded Japanese girl? That's rare.”
 
“Yes. One of the technicians asked about where she got her hair colored and she said the color was natural. It's a bright scarlet red. I've never seen hair that color other than dye jobs, so that should help narrow it down for you even more.”
 
“How soon do you need this?”
 
The doctor thought for a moment. “Since I promised to take no action, there really isn't any rush, but my curiosity is fairly screaming at me. How about this: You get me the results of a once-over-lightly as soon as you can, but keep digging for an in-depth look. On the in-depth take as long as you need and keep going until you've exhausted all your resources. I want to know what is going on with this girl and what she was so scared about.”
 
“Uh, Michiko?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“You know you can be a little scary when you get hold of a case like this?”
 
“Really? I suppose I can. Still, with this girl it's more than the suspicion of rape and maybe incest. She's a mystery that I feel compelled to investigate.”
 
“Sure thing, doc. I know better than to argue with you when you get like this. I may be able to get the one over lightly stuff ready by tonight. Do you want me to email it to you at your home address?”
 
“That would be fine. And… thanks for your help on this.”
 
“That's Ok, doc. I know you're doing this because you care about the girls that come to you.” They both hung up.
 
The hacker thought for a moment. “Ranma is an odd name for a girl.” She interlaced her fingers and stretched her hands out in front of her, cracking the knuckles. “If there is info out there about you, I will find it.” She set to work.
 
Ranma and Nabiki had arrived back at the dojo and were in the bathroom. The Tendos had a bucket that was translucent white with marks for measuring out specific amounts of water. Nabiki wasn't sure why they even needed a bucket with measuring marks in it. She didn't think she had ever used it to measure water.
 
As Ranma turned on the faucet while Nabiki held the bucket, Nabiki asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”
 
“From the moment Mousse left after giving us those packets, I had hard time thinking of anything else. It was a real effort paying attention to Dr. Tanaka. The idea of having sex with a guy in general bothers me a lot. But somehow the idea of having sex with you as a guy is… exciting. I'm not sure if I can explain it any better.” When the water reached the mark for four liters she turned off the faucet.
 
Nabiki had stashed the box of packets in her room and only carried one packet with her. After Ranma set the bucket on the floor she tore open the packet and emptied its contents into the water. As she stirred with a long handled spoon she'd borrowed from the kitchen Nabiki agreed, “I know what you mean. I couldn't get it out my mind either. I don't think either one of us is going to be happy until we try it out at least once. I'm not sure if I should be feeling grateful to Mousse for giving us those packets or cursing him for putting ideas in our heads.”
 
She handed the spoon to Ranma who rinsed it off under the faucet. They were taking no chances for accidents. Nabiki got one of the 2 liter soda pop bottles they had. They had carefully washed and rinsed 2 such bottles to get them ready. They had also borrowed a funnel from the kitchen.
 
Ranma placed the bottle between two piles of towels and pushed them together so the bottle was securely held. She put the funnel in the opening of the bottle. This way if anything spilled it would go on the towels rather on either of the girls. Slowly and carefully, Nabiki poured from the bucket into the funnel until the bottle was full to just below the top. Not a single drop had been spilled. After screwing on the cap for that bottle Ranma set that bottle aside and got the second bottle. They repeated the process with no mishaps.
 
Ranma commented, “I think Kasumi suspects we're up to something.”
 
“Yeah, I'm sure she does. I'm not completely sure how she'd react if she knew. She acts so proper like she'd freak out if she found us having sex before we're married, but I wonder sometimes.”
 
“Wonder what?”
 
“Sometimes I get the feeling there is a lot more to her. I feel like maybe there is a real sexy woman there just waiting for the chance to express herself.”
 
Ranma chuckled. “If that's true, then look out Dr. Tofu.”
 
“Yeah. I think maybe part of the reason he always got so flustered around her is that he could sense what was there below the surface and for a long time couldn't deal with it from a girl that much younger than him.”
 
“Let's get these up to your room. We can use one after everyone else has gone to bed.”
 
After exiting the bathroom both girls looked carefully and couldn't see any sign of anyone else around. Ranma said, “It's clear, lets go.”
 
Kasumi had been careful to conceal herself so the girls didn't see her. She watched as Ranma and Nabiki walked up the stairs. Each was carrying a plastic soda bottle carefully as if it contained some dangerous substance. She had only caught the part of the conversation about using one of the bottles that evening after everyone else had gone to bed.
 
What were those girls up to? Kasumi thought that maybe she should stay up late tonight to check up on them.
 
At the home of Dr Hinagami the phone rang. She picked up and was greeted with, “This is the foxy one, Doc.”
 
“I've been looking forward to your call. Do have any results?”
 
“Well, yeah…”
 
“What have you got for me?”
 
The hacker replied, “First off, I have an apology.”
 
“Why an apology?”
 
“I have the results for the once over lightly you asked for, but they raise more questions than they answer.”
 
The doctor was silent a moment while she considered that. “Dr. Tofu said the Saotome girl's case is complicated.”
 
“I think he may have been understating the situation.”
 
“Tell me what you found.”
 
“For a start, there appear to be two Saotome Ranmas, one a boy and the other a girl.”
 
“What?”
 
“According to the Ministry of Education there is a male student by the name of Saotome Ranma registered at Furinkan high school. The records show his home address as the same one you have for the girl. In the official records the boy is well established but the girl is a shadow.
 
The hacker paused. “Maybe it would be more accurate to say the girl is a little like a famous film star. You know the kind that off the screen you never see or hear of other than at special events.”
 
“Explain.”
 
“There's no grade transcripts, no health records, nothing official. Yet last year a red haired girl named Saotome Ranma represented Furinkan at a Martial Arts rhythmic Gymnastics match against St. Hebereke School for girls. She also competed in a Martial Arts Figure Skating match against the `Golden Pair' of Kolhotz high school. She won both of those, by the way. There is also a record of the same girl competing in a Martial arts restaurant take-out race. The girl seems attracted to any activity with `martial arts' in the name.”
 
The doctor sighed, “I have never understood the fondness residents of Nerima have for mixing martial arts with almost any kind of activity.”
 
“No argument from me. I was able to find mention of her participation of other `martial arts' events even more strange.”
 
“Could the girl be masquerading as the boy?”
 
“Not likely, he's several centimeters taller than she is and weighs more. Girls who are into the jock type would say he's a hunk. Unless you believe in magic, I'd say it's impossible for them to be the same person.”
 
“Why do you mention magic?”
 
“There are mentions of the boy's `curse' in some of the records. It seems he is considered a discipline problem, getting into fights and often sleeping in class. There are reports of rivals or opponents of this boy crashing through walls at the school to get at him. The principal even brought in a special teacher named Ninomiya Hinako to handle the problem. There's conflicting info about her as well.”
 
“What contradictory info about the teacher?”
 
“I've seen two pictures, both supposedly taken about the same time. One is of what appears to be 12 year old girl and the other a well endowed woman in her late twenties. The older woman looks like the adult that the child would grow into.”
 
“Could the child be the woman's daughter?”
 
The hacker said, “I suppose it would make more sense than the little girl transforms into the adult and back.”
 
“What!”
 
“That's what the records I scanned suggest. That's part of why I mentioned magic.”
 
“There's more to this, isn't there?”
 
“Going outside of official records there is more. The address she gave your people is for the Tendo dojo. I found a website run by a Tendo Nabiki, one of the other people living there. On the site among other things she sells pictures of both the boy Ranma and the girl. Having looked at pictures side-by-side I can tell you there is a strong family resemblance.”
 
“Brother and sister with the same name?”
 
“Could be, but if so, not just siblings - twins. The date of birth given by our girl on the paperwork at your clinic is the same as that given by the boy on the school records. Could the boy be the father of girl's baby?”
 
“The results of the DNA test certainly indicate a relationship that close.”
 
“There's something odd about the way they are described on the Tendo girl's website. She speaks of “Ranma's boy side” and “Ranma's girl side” like she was talking about two aspects of the same person.”
 
“And we're back to that again.”
 
“Doc, I'd hate to say I believe in magic, but I'm starting to think you can't rule it out.”
 
“Why do you say that?”
 
“I took a look in some of the `weird stories' websites for anything related to either Tendo or Saotome families. There are reports from reliable witnesses who say they saw the Saotome boy's father change into a panda when splashed with cold water. If a change like that could really happen then a simpler change from a boy into a girl would be easier to believe.”
 
“Is there any proof of these transformations?”
 
“If there was anything captured on film it's not where I can find it easily. That doesn't mean it's not out there, I'll just have to dig deeper to get it.”
 
“You've given me a lot to think about.”
 
“Before you go I have one final tidbit for you to consider. I hacked the security cameras at your clinic to get a picture of the girl when she came in. I wanted to be sure that she really was the same one I'd been getting pictures for. She's the same girl that shows up on Tendo Nabiki's website as Ranma's girl side.”
 
The hacker continued, “You probably didn't see the girl until she was in the hospital gown, so you didn't see the clothes she was wearing when she got to the clinic. The outfit she was wearing the same one boy Ranma was wearing in some of the pictures on the Tendo girl's website. I could possibly believe a girl wearing her brother's clothes if they were anywhere close to the same size, but this outfit hung on the girl like a tent. Even if she doesn't care much about her appearance, why would a girl go out in public in clothes several sizes too big for her?”
 
“Why indeed? Keep digging, please. I don't know that this boy Ranma raped his sister. But now my curiosity is aroused.”
 
“Mine too. I can't shake the feeling that there is something there that's right in front of me and I'm not seeing it. It's kind of like when you're at a party and someone tells a joke that everyone laughs at except you. I'd say it was like something everybody knows so well that they don't feel it's worth mentioning.”
 
After Kistune got of the phone the doctor went to her computer and opened the email from the hacker. She opened one of the files and looked a head and shoulders picture of the enigmatic girl, Saotome Ranma. The doctor looked at the image and asked, “Who are you, really miss Saotome Ranma? Who is this `boy side' Kitsune spoke of?”
 
Kasumi had been sitting up in her bed waiting. Her patience was rewarded when she heard the sound of Nabiki's door opening. Ranma whispered, “No light under anyone's door.”
 
Nabiki whispered back, “I don't hear any sound coming from Kasumi's room.”
 
“Everything's quiet in Akane's room. I'm glad P-chan isn't here now.”
 
With that there was nothing more said but Kasumi heard the creak of the stairs. They were going down to the main floor. Maybe what they were doing needed to be done in the bathroom. It was not long before the creak of the step came again. That hadn't taken long.
 
When the two had gone into Nabiki's room again, Kasumi eased her own door open silently. She was just in time to see the light come on in Nabiki's room. The door seemed slightly ajar. Maybe they didn't close it all the way to avoid the click of the latch giving away the fact that something was going on. She sneaked silently down the hall to look through the crack left by the slightly open door.
 
What she saw shocked Kasumi. A naked Ranma was in the process of pulling down what looked like a pair of Ranma's boxer shorts on a tall, muscular man. The shorts had been the only garment the man was wearing so he was now naked and a stiffly erect male organ was now exposed. The man stepped out of the shorts and kicked them aside as Ranma stood in front of him.
 
Kasumi was taking a deep breath in preparation for a scream when she heard something that stopped her. Ranma reached out and grasped the man's organ in her petite hand and said, “Wow, Nabiki, yours is even bigger than mine when I'm a guy.”
 
Nabiki? Kasumi looked more closely and noticed that the man's hair was brown and in the same helmet style cut that her sister always wore. She also noticed that the man's face looked like a masculine version of Nabiki's.
 
Still looking at the stiff organ in her hand, Ranma began gently stroking it and said, “You know, I don't usually like to admit it, but I'm pretty small as a girl. Are you sure this thing is even going to fit inside me?”
 
The man (Nabiki?) placed his hands on Ranma's shoulders and bent down to kiss her forehead. “The whole point of using the instant Nanniichuan powder was to try this out. The only way to know if it will fit is to try it. Still, we are not going to do anything you don't want to do. I could go change back and we could do this as girls again.”
 
Kasumi wondered, Ranma and Nabiki had sex together as girls? When had this happened? Where was she at the time?
 
Ranma sounded a little scared. “I've always heard that a girl's first time hurts. Even guys in the locker room say it.”
 
“There's things we can do to get you ready. Some of the same stuff we did as girls can get your juices flowing and lubricate you. It will hurt when your hymen breaks, there's no way around that.”
 
“Hymen?” She seemed to think a moment. “Oh, that. Mine broke before I ever met you.”
 
“What? How?”
 
“When Pop and I were in China and Shampoo was chasing me to try and kill me is when that happened. I jumped down from a big boulder and landed kind of hard. I felt some pain down there and I was bleeding a little. Pop was worried and took me to a doctor as soon as we got back to Japan.”
 
“What happened?”
 
“The doctor said that normally a woman's hymen is broken the first time she has sex with a man. It can also break or tear as the result of vigorous exercise. I guess you can call running for your life vigorous exercise. I guess that's one less thing to worry about right now.”
 
Nabiki picked Ranma up and swung her around before setting her on the bed. From her vantage point in the hall Kasumi knew she shouldn't be watching this. For one thing those two shouldn't be having sex before they got married even if they were fiancés. For another it was not proper that Kasumi should be seeing her sister (brother?) naked and aroused like that. All the internal arguments she could muster couldn't make her leave.
 
Two hours later Akane's sleep was disturbed by what she thought was a voice crying out. She had been having a dream about sex and realized that the cries and groans may have been what caused the dream. When she stepped into the hall she saw her eldest sister with her face up close to Nabiki's door looking through the crack of the partially open door.
 
She stepped up behind her sister and started to say, “Kasumi, what's…” Before she could get one more word out she felt her sister's fingers covering her mouth and a whisper, “Shh, don't disturb them.”
 
Akane dropped her voice to a similar whisper and asked, “Disturb who? What's going on?”
 
“Nabiki has used instant Nanniichuan powder to turn into a man. She… I mean he and Ranma are having sex.”
 
“What? They shouldn't…” She was cut off again by Kasumi's hand over her mouth.
 
Her eldest sister whispered in her ear, “I know they shouldn't be doing that before they're married, but I just couldn't bring myself to interrupt them.”
 
“How long has this been going on?”
 
“What time is it now?”
 
Akane told her. “It's been two hours.”
 
Still in a whisper Akane said, “You have been watching a male Nabiki having sex with Ranma for two hours?”
 
“Yes. Take a look for yourself.”
 
Akane thought, “My oldest sister is a peeping tom. My next oldest sister is a pervert to be changing into a guy to have sex with a girl. I guess I must be a pervert too for wanting to watch it.”
 
She looked through the crack in the door. She could the back of a naked man who was holding himself up in a push up position. Muscular buttocks flexed as his hips rose and fell. She could just make out Ranma's face peeking out from behind the man's shoulder. Ranma's eyes were closed and there was an expression of intense pleasure on her face.
 
As she watched she could hear the sound of a low moan from Ranma. As she watched she could hear the tempo of Ranma's breathing speed up until the red haired girl was whipping her head from side and a cry of orgasmic ecstasy came from her. Akane realized it had been a cry like that which had awakened her.
 
After the cry of orgasm the man stopped moving his hips. After a moment to gather her wits Ranma asked, “What did you stop for?”
 
Nabiki's baritone voice asked, “How many was that for you?”
 
“Mmmm, I stopped counting at twenty. That's definitely one way girls have it over boys.”
 
Nabiki sounded amused as he said, “For most girls having that many orgasms would tire them out.”
 
“I'm not most girls. I can keep going. How about you? How many times for you?”
 
“Four. I'm pretty sure one more is all I've got left in me.”
 
“Five times in one night? Maybe we should be calling you the wild horse, my stallion!”
 
Akane in the hall blinked in amazement. That was girl Ranma's voice, but she had never heard it speaking in such sultry, sexy tones.
 
Nabiki chuckled. “Actually, since I'm starting to feel a little tired, I have an idea.”
 
As the two sisters watched from the hall the man lowered himself on top of Ranma then gripped her arms as he rolled over. Then he scooted back to the middle of the bed with the red haired girl still impaled on his manhood.

Ranma swung her legs down to rest her knees on either side of Nabiki's hips and put her hands on her lover's chest to push herself upright. From the hall Akane felt annoyed that from her vantage all she could see was Ranma's back. Then she noticed that on the far side of the room, Nabiki's large makeup mirror was ideally positioned to show what was happening.
 
Ranma looked at her position for a moment as if trying to assess what to do next. The she tentatively raised herself up. This action revealed Nabiki's phallus and Akane found herself being astonished that tiny girl Ranma was able to get the big thing inside her. The sight of her sister's (brother's?) big organ was making her nipples grow hard and she could feel a tingle between her legs. I guess I am a pervert if seeing a sibling's hard male organ is getting me aroused.
 
Ranma suddenly smiled and said, “I know what to do.” She began to raise and lower herself on her lover's organ. While she was doing this Nabiki brought his hands to Ranma's breasts and began to tease her nipples.
 
Encouraged by what she was feeling, Ranma increased the tempo of her movements until she was practically bouncing up and down. Nabiki had to caution her, “Better slow down or I'll cum and we'll be done for the night.”
 
Obediently Ranma slowed down. The girls in the hall continued to watch as Ranma continued to bounce her way through what appeared to be five more orgasms until finally Nabiki gasped his way through an orgasm of his own. Ranma tried to continue but could feel Nabiki's organ getting soft inside her.
 
Nabiki gently lifted Ranma off himself and set her down so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. He said, “I think we need to go back to the bath and get cleaned up. I also think I'd like to change back to a girl before we try to sleep.
 
Ranma pouted cutely. “I was sort of hoping we could do it again in the morning.”
 
Nabiki reasonably pointed out, “As late as we're getting to sleep, it's a safe bet that other's will be up by that time too. We're sure to be overheard. Also it would be almost impossible to get the bathroom to change back without somebody noticing me. How do you think my dad would react to a strange man trying to sneak through his house?”
 
“He'd probably go after you with that demon head technique of his.”
 
“Besides that it's been so long since I did any kind of martial arts that daddy could easily beat the snot out of me.”
 
“You've convinced me.”
 
“So, Ranma… What have we learned from tonight's little experiment?”
 
“I like having sex with you when you're a guy and I'm a girl. I still don't think I'd be able to get into it with any other guy, but it's just different with you. I'd also like to try it some more with both of us as girls. I can also tell you that doing this has not turned me off to the idea of being a guy again after the baby is born.”
 
“Oh?”
 
“I feel this intense curiosity about what it would feel like doing this with me a guy and you a girl.” Her face fell. “I guess you like girls more than you like guys, so I'll understand if you don't want to have sex with me when I'm a guy.”
 
Nabiki bent over and kissed Ranma. He said, “Actually, I kind of agree with you on how you felt about us doing this tonight.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“The idea of having sex with boys is a turnoff for me. But somehow when I think about having sex with you as a boy and I start feeling aroused. So maybe I'm not a total lesbian. Maybe I'm bisexual.”
 
Ranma had to laugh. “Lover, I don't think they even have a word in the language for people who can change their sex. I know that until it happened to me I'd never heard of anything like it.”
 
Nabiki said thoughtfully, “I've heard about people who get an operation to change, but that's a one time only thing. Once they change, they can't change back.”
 
Ranma paused for a moment to take that in. “I think I like it better being able to change back and forth.”
 
Nabiki swung his feet to the floor and stood up. “Enough chatter, let's get cleaned up and get to bed. I'm really tired and I'll probably sleep like the dead.”
 
By the time they stepped into the hall the sisters who had been spying had retired to their own rooms. Kasumi knew that from watching all that hot sex, she was too aroused to sleep now. She pulled open a drawer and from beneath some lingerie she pulled her battery powered vibrator. As she used the device images of Nabiki's hard male organ flashed through her mind. She chided herself for feeling sexually attracted to a sibling, but she just couldn't help herself. Why had she watched? She should have left as soon as she realized what was happening.
 
Akane was thinking similar thoughts as she fingered herself to an orgasm and then another. Both sisters stopped from time to time to listen for the returning lovers. When Ranma and Nabiki finally returned the sisters waited long enough to be sure the lovers were asleep, then returned to their self pleasuring.
 
 
Author's Note: I'm finally back to something that needs an X rating. I thought this was the next step in Ranma and Nabiki's relationship with the curse being locked.
 
Coming up - Kasumi and Akane tell the lovers they heard. Happosai acts OOC. Ryoga attacks Ranma at first but later admits to a hentai dream about Ranma's girl form.