Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Magical Kamen Rider Ranma ❯ Kamen Rider Meet Magical Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Magical Kamen Rider Ranma

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Kamen Rider Kiva or Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. Oh Yeah any and all flames well be used to feed Castle Doran.

It is one year after the the end of the Ranma manga and for Kiva he has Emperor form but no Zanbat sword and its around the begining of Nanoha StrikerS.

Chapter-1 Kamen Rider meet Magical girl

It's a sunny day as we see a pig-tailed man with a strange bat type creature walking.

So Kivat why are we heading this way again says pig-tailed man.

Because Ranma-san there have been reports of strange creatures attacking humans which I believe are Fangires. says Kivat(the bat creature)

Oh really so the Fangires have moved to another city huh interesting. Says Ranma

Yes it is interesting Ranma-san but I have also heared that some Fangires have already been destroyed. Says Kivat

Ranma stops and looks at the sky then backs at Kivat and asks By who IXA?

Kivat shakes his head no and says No Ranma-san it seems there is another group of humans that are able to destroy Fangires.

Ranma smiles and says Thats really interesting lets hope they don't get in over their heads.

(At Ranma's home as he no longer lives with the tendou's a viloin in a glass case starts vibrating)

Ranma's eyes widen and he looks at Kivat. Kivat lets go.

Kivat flys around Ranma and then Ranma grabs him and brings Kivat to his hand and Kivat's mouth opens and Kivat says BITE.

HENSHIN says Ranma and then chains wrap around Ranma's waist as they turn into a belt and he pits Kivat onto said belt then quicksilver appears and shatters into the armor of Kamen Rider Kiva and heads toward where the Fangire is.

Kiva arrives just in time to see the horse fangire drain a human.

(authors note-I suck at typing really good fight secenes so I am going to skip this and go right to kiva's finisher if you have a complaint then type your own give it to me and I will put it into the chapter and credit you if not then don't complain.)

Damn it says Kiva. Kiva pulls out a red Fustle and puts it into Kivat's mouth and Kivat flys off and says WAKE UP as he does this Kiva brings his arms up to himself as the sky turns dark and a cresent moons appears in the background Kiva then brings his leg up as Kivat flys around the leg the chains break off reaveling a red interior with three jewels in the middle thenKiva jumps into the air and comes down on the fangire making the fangire impact with the ground and a strange symbol is made into the graond and the three jewles light up and destroy the fangire and all that is left is a glowing ball of light which is promptly eaten by a living castle that was hidden until now.

Chew and swallow properly. says Kivat to Castle Doran

Well thats one less fangire to worry about. says Kiva

Very Impressive but I am afraid Kiva you are going to have to come with me says a 19 year old blonde hair girl.

Kiva looks at her and says Who are you?

I am Fate T. Harlaown and I am to bring you to the Time-Space Administration Bureau

To be continued.....

Hello Kivat the third here next time on Magical Kamen Rider Ranma..Kiva has his hands full dealing with this Fate girl and whats this Time-Space Administration Bureau she talked about hmmm could she be with those humans that are destorying the fangires oh well stay tuned for the next chapter Kiva vs. Fate Enter Garulu Form. Break the Chains of Fate WAKE Up


Alright my new story Magical Kamen Rider Ranma has its first chapter done. if you have any questions ask them nicly and I will try to answer them. and the inspiration that made me want to write this goes to Ten-Faced Paladin and ZK Chromedragozoid for there stories Kamen Rider Ran-o and Rosario to Kiva. Also looking for beta-readers for this story.