Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Magical Kamen Rider Ranma ❯ Kiva vs. Fate Enter Garulu Form ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Magical Kamen Rider Ranma

""=talking

**=thinking


Oh yeah I am making a correction Ranma does not have Tasulot yet therefore he does not havd Emperor form...yet but he will in later chapters.

Well here it is the second chapter and so far in the lead for the pairing is Nanoha and Vita (Vita and Nanoha smile).

"Wait want do you mean pairing?" says Ranma.

Oh well Ranma you are going to be paired up with two women in this story and I am thinking of throwing in a third (Nanoha and Vita glare at me) What??

"Do it and I will smash your head in!" says Vita.

"Its clear me and Vita-chan are going to win so you can close the poll down." Says Nanoha

No it is going to stay open till the I bring out the third chapter and their is nothing you two can do about it.

"Oh really?" says Nanoha with and evil smile

"Nothing we can do huh?" says Vita also with an evil smile

oh crap I am so screwed.

"Yeah you are." Says Ranma

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Kamen Rider Kiva or Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. Oh Yeah any and all flames well be used to feed Castle Doran.

Chapter 2 Kiva vs. Fate Enter Garulu Form

"Hello" says Kivat. "Last time on Magical Kamen Rider Ranma, we had just finsihed off a Fangire when this strange young woman named Fate appeared and said that we were to come with her to this Time Space Administration Bureau....what will you do Ranma-San"

"So you say your name is Fate, what does your bureau want with me?" asks Kiva

"They need to ask you a few questions." says Fate

"And if I refuse?" asks Kiva

"Then I am to bring you in by force Kiva." says Fate

"And how are you going to do that?" asks Kiva

" Oh like this(pulls out a golden triangle piece that what appears to by to Kiva) "GET SET" says Bardiche...Bardiche Zambar SET UP." says Fate (she is sourrounded by a golden light and goes through her transformation...I will work doing a better job of decribing them later) Fate

"Well this I was not expecting but that doesn't mean I am coming with you I can change forms too." says Kiva and pulls out a blue fustle

"GARULU SABER!" Calls Kivat (Inside Castle Doran we see a man look up this man is named Jiro or more presice Garulu)

"It seems I am needed again" Says Jiro and he jumps up and runs over to a spot on the floor and scratches his hand across it as a blue aura covers him and an image of his true forms shows but then he changes into a sword and shoot out of Castle Doran toward Kiva who grabs him and chains wrap around Kiva's arm and change it into a blue wolf like are and chains wrap around his chest and change it to a blue wolf like chest anmd Kiva's helmet eyes change to blue too this is Kiva Garulu Form )

"I am not coming with you" growls Kiva GF

"I see then I will make you!" says Fate

(Like I said before I suck with fight secenes so I am skipping to the end I will add the fight scene later once I get some beta readers)

"Your pretty strong Fate." huffs Kiva GF manaing to keep an insult to himself

"Your not shabby yourself Kiva." huffs Fate

*I have to get out of here if I don't I might just lose.* thinks Kiva

"Whats the matter Kiva getting tired? taunts Fate

"No just finsihed planning my next move" says Kivaand brings up the saber to his face and turns the wolf head toward Fate as blue energy waves come out forcing Fate to block allowing Kiva to escape.

"Damn it he got away." says Fate

(Where Kiva managed to escape to he has change back into Ranma)

"Damn it she was strong." says Ranma

"Are you ok Ranma-San?" asks Kivat

"Yeah I will be I just need to get a bite to eat." Says Ranma as he walks out from the alleyway he had hid in and bumps into a female.

"Ouch that hurt" Says the Female

"Oh sorry about that" Says Ranma as he helps the female up

"Oh thats alright at least your sorry for it." Says the female

"No thats not enough at least let me make it to yah how about lunch?" asks Ranma

" ok then I had better introduce myself My name is Nanoha Takamachi" Says Nanoha

"ok mine is Ranma Saotome nice to meet yah " Says Ranma

To Be Continued....


"Hello Kivat the Third here again" says Kivat. "So we managed to get away from the reallyt strong Fate and have bumped into another girl named Nanoha what will happen? Well stay tuned for the next chapter of Magical Kamen Rider Ranma.. Ranma and Nanoha Love at first site!? WAKE UP Unleash The Chains of Fate."

ALRIGHT another chapter done man this turning out better then I had hoped this story is coming out just how I want it but please people please read and review and the polls will be closed come the third chapter so please vote. still looking for beta readers. Now if you will exscuse me I have to go hide from an angry Nanoha and Vita (Runs and hide)