Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Make Room for Daddy ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Make Room for Daddy
 
 
By Lord Raa
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Disclaim-me-do: This is the modern way!
 
 
Part…………3
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Previously on “Make Room for Daddy”:
 
“I thought you knew I was in the bath, I did leave the sign out,” Ranma said in a confused manner. “Wait a minute, I'm surrounded by perverts!”
 
 
And now the thingy…
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
“We're not perverts, Ranma-kun,” Reiko insisted. “It was an accident, like what happened with your father and Nabiki.”
 
Ranma looked at his fiancée and her daughter, who had an embarrassed look on her face. “Ok, I believe you. Now, can I get dressed, or do you want to stare at me some more?”
 
“I wouldn't mind st-” Kasumi started.
 
“Yes of course, sorry about this, Ranma-kun,” the older brunette smiled as she dragged her eldest child out of the bathroom.
 
The pair of Tendos turned to see Nabiki looking hungrily at the naked young man, a tiny trickle of blood escaping her right nostril.
 
“Nabiki-chan,” Reiko chided, “not you as well? You've got your own boyfriend, remember?”
 
“B-b-b-but he's not nearly as studly as Ranma…” the short haired girl protested weakly.
 
“That's not my fault, Nabiki-chan,” the Tendo widow replied with a teasing smile. “Now leave my fiancé alone so he can get dressed.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Genma was feeling pleased himself. His plan to get Ranma's fiancée interested in him was working nicely.
 
“Now to write to No-chan to tell her about her manly son,” the portly man said to himself.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
At lunchtime, Ranma sat with his intended and her family. Deciding to let his bathroom incident slide, he asked about the Tendo school of Anything Goes.
 
“So who trains in the dojo?”
 
“I do a little,” Akane replied with a smile. “I'm a black belt, 4th Dan in kempo.”
 
“Black belt 4th Dan at 16, not bad,” Ranma nodded with a minor note of respect.
 
“What ranking are you, Ranma-kun?” Reiko asked, her mind travelling back to when she saw the sweat drip off her fiancé's heavily muscled torso.
 
“To be honest, I'm not sure,” the pigtailed young man replied, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. “I was always moving on and never got to the ceremonies.”
 
“But surely, you're highly ranked in the Saotome School?” Akane asked. “I mean you've been intensively training for 12 years.”
 
“I have, but Pops won't tell me how much more training I need to take over the school.” Ranma directed his attention to the bound redhead. “How much longer, Pops?”
 
The surly girl glared at the blue-eyed young man. “You still need to learn to respect your elders, Boy!”
 
“I do! I've never been anything but polite to Reiko-san.”
 
Genma-chan's eye started to twitch.
 
“And,” Ranma continued, “I haven't been rude to Kasumi-san, or her sisters. In fact, you're the one who's been rude, walking in Nabiki!”
 
“How many times do I have to tell you that was an accident?” the transgendered martial artist shouted angrily. “Like you!”
 
“Pardon?” Reiko asked, holding a wooden spoon in a threatening manner.
 
“Like Jusenkyo!” Genma-chan shouted, correcting her slip.
 
“That's what I thought you said,” the Tendo matriarch said, putting the spoon back on the table.
 
Ranma, having realised that his father had planned for him to marry the heir to the school, wondered how skilled Akane was. “Akane-san, how many different fighting styles have you trained in?”
 
“I really only focussed on kempo, why?” the youngest Tendo asked.
 
“I was just thinking about our schools and its training methods. If it's ok with you, I'd like to have a quick practise this afternoon.”
 
“I'd like that, Ranma-san,” Akane smiled.
 
“I'd like to practise too,” Kasumi and Nabiki hinted in unison.
 
“What level do you think you're at?” the pigtailed young man asked. “It's so I know how hard I can push you.”
 
“You can push into me quite hard, Ranma-kun,” the short haired Tendo winked.
 
Reiko rolled her eyes at her daughter's shameless flirting, but frowned when her fiancé missed the thinly veiled come on.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
A short while later, Ranma, Akane, Nabiki and Kasumi were in the dojo. The sisters were all dressed in different coloured gi; Akane in yellow, Kasumi in blue and Nabiki had donned a white one that seemed to be a few sizes too small.
 
“Ready when you are, Ranma-kun,” Nabiki purred.
 
“Hey, I'm training with Ranma first!” Akane huffed. “Right, Ranma-san?”
 
“Yeah,” the blue-eyed young man nodded. “Lets all get warmed up with some stretches first, though, ok?”
 
The Tendos followed Ranma's lead as they all moved slowly to prepare their muscles for the coming exercise.
 
After a few minutes of this, Ranma turned to Akane and told her to move to the centre of the dojo for their match.
 
“Right then, Akane-san, let's get this party started.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
The heirs to the two Anything Goes schools finished their practice an hour later with Akane looking the worse for wear, sweat matting her long blue/black hair to her neck.
 
“What's going on, Ranma? Why aren't you tired?” the youngest Tendo asked. “I know for a fact that you sweat.”
 
The blue-eyed young man could only shrug in response, though the girls could tell the there was something on his mind.
 
Nabiki took this opportunity to get close to Ranma. “How about we start with you showing me how to throw someone stronger than me to the floor?”
 
Kasumi blushed when she considered the possibilities of such a skill, especially now that she had been thinking about Dr. Tofu and Ranma in ways that not suitable for pre-watershed TV.
 
“Ok,” Ranma nodded. “First of all, you need to work on your stance, because if you're not stable, you'll get pulled over. Feet shoulder width apart.”
 
Nabiki blushed lightly as her mother's fiancé placed his hands on her legs until they were at the appropriate distance.
 
“Ok,” the pigtailed Saotome said, “now you need to bend your knees so you can react better to the shifting weight.”
 
The short haired Tendo nodded and quickly grabbed Ranma's hand, hoping to throw him on to the dojo floor. She frowned when her attempt failed miserably.
 
“You're doing it wrong, Nabiki-san,” her instructor admonished with a smile as he moved around to stand in front of her. “You need to use your body like so.”
 
Ranma grabbed Nabiki and promptly lifted her over his shoulder and placed her on her bottom like she was a piece of lightweight garden furniture.
 
“Well, perhaps that wasn't the best example of that, I did flex in ways that aren't really healthy, but you get the idea,” Ranma said to his audience. “Was there anything you wanted to know, Kasumi-san?”
 
“Why did I pass on the engagement?” she asked herself rhetorically. “Perhaps I can get Mother to change her mind…”
 
“Sorry, what was that, Kasumi-san?” the blue-eyed young man asked.
 
“Perhaps you could show me some of your skills, Ranma-kun?” she lied politely. “Have you heard of the `French Flipper Trick'?”
 
Ranma's face turned scarlet. “H-how d-did you k-know about t-that?”
 
“So it is a real technique?” Nabiki asked, her interest loud and clear.
 
“What's the `French Flipper Trick'?” a confused Akane asked.
 
“It's a special manoeuvre that can defeat almost any female opponent,” Reiko answered from the doorway. “It was thought to be just a rumour, but if Ranma-kun here has been taught it, then we're in the presence of a very dedicated student. Where did you learn it, Ranma-kun?”
 
“I don't want to talk about it,” the blushing man replied.
 
“Show me this special manoeuvre!” the youngest Tendo demanded. “I have to fight in the women's tournaments, so you should show it to me!”
 
“No!” Reiko shouted. “Ranma-kun's my fiancé, if anyone's going to be shown that technique, then it's going to be me!”
 
“What? Why?!” the sweaty girl shouted. “Shouldn't I know about it in case I need to counter it?”
 
“Because it's a really perverted move,” Ranma answered, his blush somehow intensifying.
 
“Not perverted, Ranma-kun, but intimate,” Reiko corrected. “And it's certainly acceptable to use it on your fiancée.”
 
The Saotome heir would have been reassured by that comment had it not been for his fiancée licking her lips in anticipation.
 
“Akane-chan, why don't you take a bath while I talk with my fiancé?”
 
The Tendo heir sniffed herself and nodded. “I'll be back down in a bit. Where's the pervert?”
 
“Yeah, where is Pops? I've not seen him for a while,” Ranma noted.
 
“I'm right here, Boy,” Genma-chan said as she walked into the dojo. “I was about to have a bath.”
 
“Well, you can wait until the rest of us are done,” Akane glared at the redhead.
 
“But I've been like this since morning,” the older Saotome whined.
 
“You know where the kettle is, Pops, it's not rocket science.”
 
Genma was about to reply in a violent manner when his old friend's widow turned to her.
 
“Did you really have Ranma learn the French Flipper Trick?”
 
“Yes, though I'm not sure that it was worth the effort to find a teacher. The Boy has never shown me the technique, he always came up with some excuse. I think he failed, just like the time with the Neko-ken,” the transgendered Saotome sneered.
 
Ranma's face became stony as any good humour he had disappeared like the morning mist. “Ladies, if you don't mind, Pops and I have something to discuss…”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
A short while later, Ranma carried his unconscious and currently female father up the stairs to the bathroom. The pigtailed young man was breathing heavily and favoured his left leg.
 
“Oh my, Ranma-kun, are you alright?” Reiko asked as she saw her fiancé use the banister to aid his steps.
 
“I'll be alright,” the conscious martial artist insisted. “Let's get Pops sorted out so he doesn't drown in the tub.”
 
“If you insist,” the Tendo mother shrugged dubiously.
 
Ranma blinked. “I though it was rude to leave a corpse in your host's house.”
 
Reiko giggled at her fiancé's puzzled expression until his mask began to slip and his chuckles woke up his passenger.
 
“Wha? Where am I?” the redhead in the fireman's carry asked.
 
“You're about to go in the bath, Pops.”
 
“Oh, why are you carrying me?”
 
“Because we needed to discuss my training,” Ranma answered brusquely as he dumped the petite girl on the floor.
 
“Oh,” Genma-chan replied as she worked out a crick in her neck. “I really need a bath, so I'm going first, Boy.”
 
“Age before beauty,” Ranma gestured to the door with an insufferable smirk.
 
“What?! Any man would be glad to have an absolute stunner like me!” the buxom girl snorted angrily.
 
Ranma tried valiantly to keep a straight face as his transgendered father realised what she'd uttered.
 
“Yes, you are cute, Saotome-chan,” Reiko teased. “In fact, I think that a number of the neighbourhood boys are going to be interested in dating you.”
 
“I didn't mean that,” the scarlet cheeked girl insisted.
 
“Hey Pops, didn't you promise Mom you'd make me a `man among men'? What's she gonna say about your sex change?” Ranma asked. He'd tried to maintain an innocent tone, but his fiancée's words had made him lose any composure he had.
 
Genma, exhausted from the earlier sparring, just grumbled something about disrespectful children before walking to the bathroom.
 
“Not so fast,” Ranma called out as he grabbed a handful of red hair.
 
“Aargh!” the buxom martial artist screamed. “What're you doing, Boy?!”
 
“Is there anyone in the bathroom?” the pigtailed Saotome asked.
 
The door slid open to reveal a freshly bathed Akane dressed in a pair of jeans and yellow sweater.
 
“Bathroom's free,” the youngest Tendo announced with a small, but honest smile. “Is something wrong?”
 
“No,” Reiko answered. “Genma was about to take a bath, weren't you?”
 
“Yes,” the transgendered Saotome replied gruffly before striding past into the changing area.
 
“Ranma-san, are you ok?” Akane asked when she noticed her mother's fiancé favouring his left leg.
 
“Yeah, Pops got in a few cheap shots, that's all,” he replied.
 
“Still, I think I should take a look at your leg, Ranma-kun,” Reiko insisted. “I do know what I'm doing, I'm a trained physiotherapist.”
 
“Oh, ok,” Ranma nodded in appreciation.
 
“Come with me and I'll take a look at your knee in my room,” Reiko smiled as she aided a reluctant Ranma to the Tendo's master bedroom.
 
“I can walk on my own,” the pigtailed young man protested.
 
“You like it really,” the older woman giggled teasingly as she closed the door behind them.
 
Ranma could only stammer and blush in response to the way his fiancée was removing his trousers and pushing him on to the bed.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Nabiki flicked through the TV channels until she decided that there was nothing worth watching.
 
“I'm bored, what's Ranma up to?” she asked after switching off the TV and discarding the remote. “Maybe he's in the bath…”
 
Sneaking upstairs, she hoped to get another eyeful of prime male flesh.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Reiko was trying to maintain an air of professionalism while she inspected her fiancé's left knee. While Ranma wasn't the first attractive, half-naked man that she'd treated, he was the first man she'd invited into her room since the death of her husband ten years ago.
 
Gulping nervously when she was reminded that Ranma was generously equipped, Reiko gingerly touched the muscles around the knee.
 
“Does this hurt at all?”
 
“No,” Ranma replied with a shake of his head. “That bit there's a bit sore,” he added when his fiancée prodded the cartilage below the kneecap.
 
“Hmm,” the Tendo matriarch said as she thought about what might be causing the blue-eyed young man's pain. “Lie on your back, Ranma-kun, I want to see how the muscles tense and relax.”
 
Ranma did as he was told, the brunette's gentle, yet firm hands guiding the bending of his knee.
 
As Reiko bent the knee, she couldn't help but notice that her fiancé's boxer shorts were open at the bottom and with very little effort, she'd be able to see something that'd make her the envy of not only her daughters, but many of the local neighbourhood women.
 
Leaning in to check the muscle tension, Reiko's mind drifted slightly to what their position was looking like with her between a man's legs. It was a knock on the door that brought her out of her mild fantasy. Her door opened to reveal Nabiki standing in the doorway with a look that was equal parts jealousy, shock, and intrigue.
 
“Mom? What are you doing?” the short haired girl asked, her lips suddenly dry.
 
“I'm taking a look at Ranma-kun's knee, why? Is something up?”
 
“It looks like your getting a look at other parts of Ranma-kun,” Nabiki dryly noted. “Something's about to pop out for a visit.”
 
Ranma looked down in horror to see his wedding tackle almost exposed.
 
“AAH!” he quickly moved his hands to cover himself up. “Sorry about that.”
 
“No problem at all, Ranma-kun,” the middle Tendo daughter winked. “I certainly don't see a problem with your bits.”
 
Ranma's face began to turn scarlet as he felt Reiko's fingers creep up his thigh. “R-r-reiko-san?”
 
“What? Oh, sorry, Ranma-kun, I wasn't paying attention,” the older woman admitted, her own blush showing.
 
“That's not fair, how come you get to play with Ranma?”
 
“One, he's my fiancé because you and your sisters weren't interested in him and two, you're a naughty girl, Nabiki-chan,” the brunette with the collar length hair chided. “Don't think that I don't know about your collection of yaoi doujinshi and vibrating panties.”
 
“There's nothing wrong with enjoying yaoi stories,” a red faced Nabiki insisted.
 
“But vibrating panties?” Ranma, equally crimson cheeked, asked.
 
“She has to be able to turn the pages,” the widow reasoned.
 
“But does that mean that I can play with Ranma-kun?” Kasumi asked in an innocent tone from the doorway. “I've been a good girl.”
 
“No, Kasumi-chan,” Reiko replied, her blood pressure rising rapidly. “Why should Ranma-kun show you the French Flipper Trick?”
 
“I'm not showing anyone that,” Ranma insisted from his foetal position on the bed.
 
“Why not, Ranma-kun?” the oldest Tendo asked with a slight frown. “Is there something wrong with showing your fiancée what she can expect in the marital bed?”
 
“Yes!” the pigtailed young man replied, rocking back and forth. “You're not supposed to touch people in the bathing suit area!”
 
“Even if they ask you to?” Nabiki asked in disbelief.
 
“Yes, that means that they want you to do icky things with you,” Ranma answered in a child-like voice.
 
The Tendos frowned when they realised that Ranma had undergone a massive amount of mental trauma during the training.
 
“Perhaps Dr. Tofu knows about the French Flipper Trick?” Reiko mused.
 
“Dr. Tofu? But he's so silly,” Kasumi replied with a light blush.
 
“He's only silly around you, Kasumi,” Nabiki snorted. “Wait, Ranma's been through the training and he acts odd in certain situations, maybe Dr. Tofu's been through the training as well?”
 
“Dr. Tofu knows the French Flipper Thingy? Maybe he'll teach it to me!” Akane said a little too loudly from the hallway.
 
“Eavesdropping, Akane-chan? I'm disappointed in you,” Reiko said sadly as she shook her head. “But in this case, it's ok, because I want you to go to Dr. Tofu and ask him if he knows anything about it. Don't ask him to train you.”
 
“Why not?” the disappointed Tendo heir asked.
 
“Because it could be really dangerous,” Nabiki drawled. “Look Akane, we know that you're a martial artist, and you're a good one, but you should know what risks are worth taking.”
 
“Oh,” Akane replied, looking rather sheepish. “I'll give him a call.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
To be continued…
 
 
Well, this was probably not what some of you were expecting.
 
If you liked it, then that's ok. If not, then submit your receipt for a full refund.
 
This foolishness was pre-read by Chi Vayne, I'll reward him with a week off from pre-reading duties over Christmas.
 
Until laterer comes.