Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Make Room for Daddy ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Make Room for Daddy
 
 
By Lord Raa
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Disclaim-me-do: Ah, the internet where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Chapter 5
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Kasumi paced in her room, panicking about the latest turn of events. She was now going to have to share a room with Nabiki, something that she hadn't had to do for several years.
 
On top of that, it was with Ranma's father - the uncouth, cursed martial artist.
 
It wasn't so bad in that, Genma would be in his female form, though she and her sister were concerned about Ranma's comment relating to the older Saotome's snoring.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Nabiki was sitting in her own room, thinking about how best to handle the situation that would arise when it became common knowledge about Ranma's relationship with her family.
 
It wasn't that she was bothered about her mother finding another male companion, but rather the fact that she and her sisters passed up on such a prime male specimen.
 
“Though,” the short haired girl mused, “if he's as good as we think he is, then he'll put Kuno-chan in his place.”
 
There was a knock at her door.
 
“Nabiki, it's me, can I come in?”
 
“Sure thing, Kasumi.” Nabiki opened the door and gestured to her bed. “So then, what's up, Nee-chan?”
 
“I've got something to tell you about Ranma-kun,” the older brunette said in a conspiratorial tone.
 
“Oh? What about him?”
 
Kasumi looked around and acquired a blush as she told her sister about the incident in the florist's.
 
“You jumped him?” Nabiki asked incredulously. “What were you thinking?”
 
“I wasn't!” the college student insisted. “He just touched my face and next thing I know, I'm trying to have my way with him!”
 
“How did he touch you?” the shorter haired girl asked with a frown.
 
“Like so,” Kasumi said before demonstrating on her sister.
 
“Meh,” Nabiki shrugged. “I don't see what all the fuss was about, Kasumi. I mean, I'm not feeling the need to do anything naughty right now.”
 
“I know what you mean, but it was after I thrust some orchids into his face. Hey, perhaps you can use your computer to search for more information on the `French Flipper Trick'?”
 
“Ok, but there's no guarantee that I'll be able to find out anything useful. Remember that Dr. Tofu said it was surrounded in lies, rumour and innuendo.”
 
“Thanks, Nabiki,” Kasumi smiled before leaving to take a bath.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
While Kasumi was bathing, Akane was wondering what to do about Kuno at school. While she didn't want someone that was only two years older than her being her stepfather, he would be able to keep Kuno of her back, if only for a short while.
 
“Maybe Ranma isn't so bad, after all.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Nabiki, taking a break from her research into the `French Flipper Trick', wandered downstairs for something to snack on. Upon hearing sounds of baking activity, her eyes lit up. “Cookies…”
 
Walking quietly into the kitchen, she saw Ranma standing behind her mother with a carton in hand.
 
“Hey, Reiko-san, is it ok if I have some of this orange juice?”
 
“Ah!” the Tendo matriarch squealed in surprise as she turned around and emptied the contents of the bottle of vanilla essence in her fiancé's face.
 
Ranma blinked as he inhaled a large amount of the vapour. He shuddered slightly before wrapping his arms around Reiko.
 
“I wonder if your daughters will ever grow up to be as beautiful as their mother,” the pigtailed youth said as he licked Reiko's right earlobe.
 
Ranma's fiancée shivered in pleasure when he started to kiss her neck.
 
“Let's forget about these cookies, I've got something warming up in the Dutch Oven right now,” the blue-eyed young man whispered huskily. “Let's kick things up a notch. Bam!”
 
Ranma's last comment was punctuated with a light squeeze on the voluptuous woman's pert buttocks.
 
“Yes! Take me now!” Reiko breathed as she suddenly felt the need to relieve over a decade's worth of abstinence.
 
A smiling Ranma reached over and turned the oven off before leading his fiancée to the master bedroom.
 
“Mom!” Nabiki protested as the happy couple approached her.
 
“What do you want, Nabiki?” Reiko asked with a sigh. “Can it wait; I've got someone important to do…”
 
“Don't you mean something?” the middle Tendo daughter demanded with a blush.
 
“You sound jealous, Nabiki-chan,” the older brunette smirked. “Oh, but wait a minute, didn't you and your sisters pass the engagement on to me?”
 
“But that's not the point!”
 
“Then what is your point, Nabiki?” Ranma asked in a teasing tone. “You mother and I are just planning to spend some QUALITY time together.”
 
“You're not acting like you were earlier, Ranma. What's the crack?” Nabiki demanded.
 
Ranma sighed before disentangling himself from Reiko. “The answer to your question is the French Flipper Trick.”
 
The middle Tendo daughter frowned. “Didn't you complain that it's a perverted move earlier?”
 
“Yes. The thing is that in order to keep the population at large safe, the training is locked away using post-hypnotic suggestions that wear off when the trainee is considered mature enough to deal with his situation,” the pigtailed youth said in a tone that made Nabiki consider being a “naughty schoolgirl that needed to be disciplined by her sexy sensei”. “Orchids have the effect of unlocking the training until the trainee experiences a physical shock. That's when he feels that intimacy is a bad thing.”
 
“Do you remember anything you do when you're in this state?” Reiko asked, pondering the morality of using her fiancé for carnal pleasure without his consent.
 
“Not really,” the blue-eyed martial artist shrugged. “Though I've had a few odd dreams about whipped cream…”
 
The two Tendos acquired sneaky grins.
 
“And when will you be able to bring forth knowledge of the French Flipper Trick at will?” Nabiki asked innocently.
 
Ranma smirked. “That would be telling, my dear Nabiki. Now if you'll excuse us, we've got something fun planned for the evening.”
 
Reiko smiled when she felt a pair of strong arms encircle her waist and rough, calloused hands stroke the sides of her abdomen. “Yes, we've got plans for all kinds of fun.”
 
“I've just got to wash my face,” the young Saotome said as he gave his fiancée a few kisses on her jaw line.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
As Ranma washed his face in the sink, he had a smile on his face. “Reiko-san seems to know what she wants.”
 
Using his hands to scoop clean water over his face, the young Saotome rinsed the soap off. Shivering as the suds rinsed away, he noticed that there wasn't anymore hot water in the tank.
 
“Damn Pops must've used all the hot water.”
 
After patting his face dry with a towel, Ranma left the washroom and headed out to his own room, glad that his troublesome father was no longer bunking with him.
 
What he didn't expect to happen was Reiko's bedroom door opening and an arm wrenching him inside.
 
“So glad you could make it,” the Tendo widow purred.
 
“R-Reiko-san, where are your clothes?” the blue-eyed martial artist stammered.
 
“I thought that it was obvious that they wouldn't be needed, Ranma-kun,” Reiko whispered as she tried to separate her fiancé from his clothes. “I mean you did say that we were going to have some fun.”
 
“I-I-I did?” Ranma gulped as he felt the rather naked woman embrace him. Then it occurred to him what had happened. Holding his fiancée at arms length, he sighed before explaining the situation.
 
“Reiko-san, I'm sorry, but I think I was under the influence of the French Flipper Trick. It's not the first time this has happened; I think something happened earlier today in the florist's when I picked up Kasumi.”
 
“What happened?” the brunette demanded.
 
Ranma took a deep breath before recounted what he remembered from the earlier incident.
 
“I see,” Reiko nodded; her analytical brain was working out how best to deal with this problem that her fiancé had.
 
The young Saotome nodded in thanks, though he wished he hadn't caught quite as big an eyeful of his fiancée's naked body. The brunette had a full and curvy figure, one that was a bit thicker than Kasumi's, but that was because she had had three children.
 
Ranma could see that despite breastfeeding her children, Reiko's breasts were still firm and had yet to start sagging.
 
Reiko smiled when she saw Ranma looking at her body. “I take it you like what you see?”
 
The blue-eyed youth gulped.
 
“Thanks, Ranma-kun, I work hard to keep my body in this condition,” the Tendo widow winked before stretching.
 
Now Ranma's nose started to bleed, and he looked away in embarrassment.
 
Reiko saw a prime opportunity for teasing the young man before her and started to sniffle. “Waah, my fiancé doesn't want to look at my naked body. He thinks I'm hideous!”
 
“I don't think you're hideous, Reiko-san,” Ranma insisted.
 
“Then prove it,” the naked woman said as she wiped her rapidly drying eyes.
 
“Here,” the pigtailed martial artist said as he embraced his fiancée. “I wouldn't do this if I didn't like you.”
 
“Mother!” a scandalised Kasumi exclaimed from the doorway.
 
“Have you no shame?” Nabiki swiftly followed up.
 
“That's rich coming from two very naughty girls who 1) lied about having boyfriends to avoid an engagement that their father made and 2) keep trying to take advantage of their soon-to-be stepfather,” the older brunette scolded, though she still kept her arms around Ranma's waist. “Besides, it's been a VERY long time since I had intimate contact.”
 
“Mother!” the two blushing daughters protested in unison.
 
“Yes, well, it's a damn shame that you don't approve,” the Tendo widow replied sternly. “You should have thought about what would have happened when you came up with your plan to force me into this engagement by lying to me about fictitious boyfriends. You made your bed, now lie in it. That's what Ranma-kun and I plan to do.”
 
Ranma gulped when he felt two soft orbs press into his back. “R-Reiko-san!”
 
“I know, Ranma-kun, I'm trying to get rid of our audience,” Reiko apologised, “but what can you do with such naughty girls? I don't think spanking them is a good idea, no matter how much they deserve or want one.”
 
“Mother!” Kasumi squeaked, her face threatening to burst from the blood pressure.
 
“Oh yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you, Kasumi-chan. I know all about your bad behaviour, trying to rape my fiancé. How could you?”
 
“Eh? What? Kasumi was trying to rape Ranma? When did this happen?” the newly arrived Akane demanded with her hands on her hips.
 
“Yes,” the pigtailed Saotome sighed and held his face in shame. “It happened earlier, but I didn't want to touch anyone like that, it was an accident.”
 
“Why wouldn't you want to touch anyone like that, Ranma-kun?” asked the middle daughter.
 
“I told you it's wrong to touch people in the bathing suit area. Even if they throw you to the floor and start saying lewd things like `less talking more porking'.”
 
The whole of Kasumi's torso was now flush with blood as her family's attention was directed at her.
 
“Did I miss a meeting or something?” Akane asked with a frown. “Since when did Ranma-san become YOUR boyfriend, Kasumi?”
 
“Oh, he's not Kasumi's boyfriend,” Reiko smirked, “he's my fiancé. Now let us have some privacy for the rest of the evening and I might not punish you all for being such naughty girls.”
 
“But…” the youngest girl protested.
 
“That's it, you're all sleeping in the dojo until further notice,” the naked brunette declared. She grabbed Ranma by his shirt. “Not you, Ranma, you're staying here with me. You can't go around getting me all excited and then running off like that!”
 
“MOTHER!” the girls shouted in disbelief.
 
“What?” Reiko demanded. “Just because you're not getting any it means that I have to go without too?”
 
The shocked and appalled daughters nodded in unison.
 
“Well, I disagree and I'm the one with the studly martial artist fiancé. So suck on that,” the older Tendo smirked as she wrapped her arms around an extremely nervous Ranma. “Don't worry, dear, I'll make up to you for all these interruptions.”
 
“What? How?” the confused youth stammered out.
 
“Whilst they're all thinking about their naughty behaviour and tasting their punishment I'll be tasting your ma-”
 
“Mother! How can you say such things in front of your daughters?” Nabiki demanded. “I'm beginning to worry about Ranma-kun's welfare. I don't think leaving him here with you is such a good idea.”
 
“I agree,” Kasumi nodded. “Ranma-kun's in grave danger.”
 
Akane didn't disagree with her sister's opinion, but she did doubt the motive behind their protests. The Tendo heir looked up when she heard a knock at the door. “I'll get it. Err, Mom, don't you think you should put some clothes on?”
 
“I'll only have to take them off again when I go to bed with Ranma-kun,” the Tendo matriarch sighed. “Ok, I'll put something on. Now go answer the door.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
At the front door, a kimono clad woman shifted the long, thin bundle in her arms as she prepared to meet with her family for the first time in over ten years.
 
“Can I help you?” Akane asked with a smile.
 
“I hope so. I do apologise for bothering you so late; my name's Nodoka Saotome and my husband Genma called me earlier. I was hoping I could speak with him and my son.”
 
“Oh yes, please come in, I'm Akane Tendo, I'll get everyone ready.”
 
Nodoka bowed politely before stepping inside and removing her shoes. As she entered the common room, she was greeted by the sight of a slightly drunken Genma.
 
“Genma? What are you doing like that?”
 
“Wha? Oh shit! Sorry No-chan, I was celebrating the fact that Ranma was being manly with his fiancée,” the portly man slurred.
 
“Where is Ranma?” the copper-haired woman asked with more than a hint of hope in her voice.
 
“I'm here,” the pigtailed youth said as he entered the room with Nabiki and Kasumi following him. “What's up Pops?”
 
“Ranma, say hello to your mother,” the bespectacled Saotome insisted.
 
“Are you yanking my chain? 'Cos if you are, I'll make you regret it.”
 
“Stop being such a drama queen, Boy!”
 
Ranma rolled his eyes. “Hi Mom, how've you been for the last decade?”
 
“Ranma? Oh you look so manly!” Nodoka sighed happily as she tightly hugged her only child.
 
“What's going on here?” Reiko, newly arrived and dressed, asked with a forced politeness. “Who are you and why are you hugging my fiancé like that?”
 
“I'm Nodoka Saotome, I'm Ranma's mother. Genma called me earlier,” Mrs. Saotome replied. “What do you mean `fiancé'?”
 
“Our husbands decided that the schools of Anything Goes should be joined. Unfortunately, my husband Soun passed away ten years ago and my daughters lied to me about having boyfriends, so they forced me into the engagement.”
 
“Oh,” Nodoka replied dubiously. `Daughters? Does that mean she won't want any more babies? Then Yui will be a grandmother before me. I can't allow that!'
 
“Mom?” Ranma asked hesitantly. “Is everything ok?”
 
“I'm not sure, son. I think that we all need to have a discussion about the engagement.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
This seems like an appropriate place to end this chapter.
 
Oh yes, I am evil.
 
And you love me for it.
 
As always, this was pre-read by Chi Vayne.
 
 
Until laterer descends upon us all…