Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Make Room for Daddy ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Make Room for Daddy
 
 
By Lord Raa
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Disclaim-me-do: The pack on my back is aching. The straps seem to cut me like a knife.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Chapter 6
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Nodoka looked at her son's fiancée. While Reiko was beautiful and judging by the way she looked at Ranma there was certainly some attraction between the two, she wasn't sure that the elder Tendo was the best choice for her grandbabies.
 
“So then, Reiko-san, are you planning to have my son's children?”
 
Reiko took a deep breath. “I hadn't given it much thought.”
 
“I see.” The copper-haired woman frowned ever so slightly. She turned her attention to the eldest daughters. “And what if we switched the engagement to either of you two?”
 
Kasumi's face lit up. “Would we be trying the old fashioned way?”
 
“I don't see why not,” Nodoka smiled.
 
“Hey, I never said that I wasn't going to have any more children,” Reiko exclaimed. “I only said that I hadn't given it much thought.”
 
The older Tendo sisters deflated slightly.
 
“But you are willing to have my son's children?” Mrs. Saotome asked, hoping that her long term rival wouldn't beat her to the punch.
 
“Yes,” Ranma's fiancée said, her eyes narrowing. “Besides which, my daughters declined the invitation.”
 
“But that's because we didn't know what he looked like naked,” Kasumi blurted out.
 
All eyes in the room turned to the long haired brunette.
 
“What? It's true,” Kasumi insisted. “I mean, how were we supposed to know that he knew the French Flipper Trick or that his dangly parts are straight out of some kind of bizarre erotic tale?”
 
The eyes all blinked audibly in unison.
 
“You've seen him n-naked?” Akane asked hesitantly. “When did this happen?”
 
“When he took a bath earlier,” the employed Tendo daughter explained. “Don't look at me like that, it was an accident! I didn't go in there to peep on him!”
 
“But you did like what you saw?” Nodoka asked, hoping that while it would be unconventional, it certainly wouldn't be unacceptable (at least to her) if Ranma was to have children by different members of the same family.
 
“What's all the fuss about?” Ranma asked, unsure why Kasumi, Nabiki and Reiko were all nodding with slightly vacant looks in their eyes. “I mean, I'm not special, am I?”
 
“Well, according to the sex-ed literature, yes you are, Ranma-kun,” Nabiki replied. “Let's just say that it's a good thing that they didn't use you for an example in the textbooks. They'd be a lot of depressed boys out there, thinking that they were small rather than average sized.”
 
“That would explain why I got those stares when I was in the bathhouses…” Ranma trailed off in reminiscence. “But what's that got to do with anything?”
 
“Have you ever had a sex education lesson, Ranma-kun?” Reiko asked with a frown.
 
“No, but I do know that you're not supposed to touch people in the bathing suit area.”
 
Nodoka wore a look of surprise on her face. “But how can you be manly if you don't know about sex…”
 
“What is it with you and manliness?” Reiko asked, not really liking the way her future mother-in-law was behaving.
 
“Well, the thing is that Genma promised to raise Ranma to be a man among men or they'd both commit seppuku,” the copper haired woman explained as she pulled out the contract her husband and son had signed.
 
“That's right, he mentioned something about that yesterday,” Nabiki added before getting a good look at the death contract. “So it is true.”
 
“Pops, I think you've got some explaining to do!” Ranma growled.
 
“Shit,” the portly man swore as he scrambled to escape his son's wrath. During his attempted flight to freedom, he spilled his cold sake on him, activating his curse.
 
Nodoka did a double take. “What's going on here? Who are you and what happened to my husband?”
 
“I'm still Genma,” the redhead explained. “During our training trip, we went to the legendary cursed training grounds of Jusenkyo. It was there that I received a curse. Hot water changes me back to my male body.”
 
Ranma helpfully poured hot tea over his transgendered parent's head. “See?”
 
The Saotome matriarch nodded. “Did you get cursed there too, Ranma?”
 
“No,” the pigtailed youth replied. “I fell into the Spring of Drowned Boy.”
 
The copper-haired woman breathed a sigh of relief. `I don't know what I'd have done if it was Ranma and not Genma that was cursed to change into a girl…'
 
Ranma broke the musings of those present with a yawn, the day having finally caught up with him. “Sorry about that.”
 
“That's ok, Ranma-kun,” Reiko smiled. “Why don't you and the others go to bed, you do have school in the morning. I'd like to speak with Mrs. Saotome for a bit longer.”
 
“Ok,” the pigtailed Saotome nodded before leaving for some much needed rest.
 
As the children left for bed, Reiko shifted to get more comfortable. “Now then, Saotome-san, what is it that you consider to be manly? Ranma-kun is a nice young man, and I don't want to see him suffer.”
 
“I didn't say that he wasn't manly, Tendo-san,” Nodoka countered. “I just need some proof of this. They way you leapt to his defence and the way your daughters look at him give me great confidence, but I do want to be a grandmother soon.”
 
“You will be when Ranma and I get married,” the Tendo widow insisted.
 
“That doesn't count,” the woman dressed in the blue kimono shook her head.
 
“What?”
 
“You know in the Great Grandbaby Race, only children that are the offspring of your children count!” Nodoka insisted in a tone that was a mix of “well, duh” and her normal well-mannered speech.
 
“Great Grandbaby Race? Did I miss something here?” Reiko asked, getting the vibe that her potential mother-in-law was unbalanced.
 
“Don't you have any friends that are also mothers?” the copper-haired woman asked. “You know the parents of your daughters' friends?”
 
“I do, but to be honest, the subject of grandchildren never came up until now. I am only thirty-three, you know.”
 
“Your point is? I'm 34, my son is 18 and I want to dote on his children. What's so wrong with that?” Mrs. Saotome asked with a sad sigh.
 
“Nothing, but two of my daughters are still in school. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather them not be teenaged mothers like I was,” a narrow eyed Reiko replied with a slight growl. “Besides which, they didn't want to get engaged to Ranma, and that left me. Especially seeing as Genma-chan over there is still married to you. Not that I'm interested in your husband.”
 
“Yes, I can see why you'd choose the next generation over the last. Though you really have to admit, my husband does have a nice figure.”
 
“If you like portly men, yes,” the Tendo widow agreed hesitantly.
 
“I was referring to his cursed form.”
 
As the room fell deadly silent, Genma-chan sobered up instantly. Ordinarily he might be excited about the fact that his wife also appreciated the female form, but the fact that she was also a raving lunatic did make him somewhat hesitant to suggest that they have a threesome.
 
“Err, I'm a bit tired too, so I'll see you in the morning,” the cursed martial artist smiled as she left the room quickly.
 
“Ok,” Nodoka nodded. She smiled internally as she got a good look at the well toned backside leaving the room. Shaking her head to clear the naughty thoughts, she turned her attention back to her son's fiancée. “Where were we?”
 
“We were just about done for the night,” Reiko lied politely. The brunette felt a pang of guilt when she glanced at the time. “Would you like to stay for the night?”
 
“Thank you,” Mrs. Saotome bowed. “May I share a room with my husband? I wish to talk to him some more.”
 
“What about Ranma? He's got his first day at Furinkan in the morning.”
 
“I think that it would be ok if he was to spend the night with his fiancée, don't you?” Nodoka winked.
 
“Well, since you put it that way,” the Tendo widow smiled. `Perhaps she isn't so bad after all…”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Ranma exited the bathroom and made his way to the spare room when he saw his mother and fiancée walk up the stairs.
 
“Ranma-kun, there's been a slight change in plan; you're going to be spending the night in my room,” Reiko explained with a smile.
 
“What about Pops?” the pigtailed youth asked.
 
“I'll be sharing the spare room with your father,” said the woman dressed in the kimono. “We won't disturb you.”
 
“Thanks…” Ranma trailed off as his betrothed led him to the master bedroom by the hand.
 
“Are you going to show me more of that French Flipper Trick of yours?” the brunette half asked/half ordered.
 
“But that means touching you when you're naked…”
 
“That's quite all right, Ranma-kun, in fact I'm looking forward to it,” Reiko grinned happily.
 
The reluctant Saotome gulped nervously as when he turned to his mother for help and received a nod of approval from the copper haired woman. “Go on, son; be manly with your fiancée.”
 
“You are a man among men, aren't you, Ranma-kun?” the brunette whispered huskily to the less than keen martial artist.
 
Realising that his response determined his continued existence, Ranma bit the bullet and followed the sexy housewife to her boudoir for what he assumed to be unspeakable horror.
 
As the affianced pair walked off, bedroom doors closed in unison. The people that had clandestinely observed the scene were not happy about Reiko's behaviour.
 
“What is Mother thinking?” was the general consensus, but for differing reasons…
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Moments later Kasumi, dressed a black gi with a handkerchief obscuring her features, crept silently out of her room. The eldest Tendo daughter was intent on finding out what her mother planned to do with the nice young man that was staying with them.
 
Reaching the utility room, the brunette borrowed the ladder and left to observe what her lonely, widowed and most likely sexually frustrated mother was doing with the innocent yet sexy young man in the privacy of the bedroom.
 
Putting the ladder up against the wall, the amateur peeping tom quickly moved into position to get a good look at the horrible, horrible things that her desperate mother was inflicting on the young man with the magic touch.
 
It certainly wasn't the case that she wanted to see Ranma in a state of undress again.
 
Peeking through the pane of glass, Kasumi mentally prepared herself for scene of debauchery that she was sure that was happening.
 
What she saw was unexpected to say the least. “Oh my,” the normally well-mannered girl whispered.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
In the guest room, Nodoka Saotome was asking awkward questions about her husband's new body.
 
“Is the change complete?” the elder woman asked. “Are you fully functional as a woman?”
 
“What are you doing?” the transgendered Saotome shrieked as Nodoka started to undress her.
 
“I need to know how complete your change is,” the woman in the kimono replied as she started to inspect her husband's “condition”.
 
Outside, it was a good thing that Kasumi was mentally prepared for something shocking, though the scene unfolding before her was rather disturbing. “Wrong window,” she said a little too loudly.
 
The petite redhead breathed a sigh of relief as she used the distraction to escape from Nodoka's investigation into Jusenkyo curses.
 
“Nodoka, I don't think that the Tendos would appreciate us doing this sort of thing in their home,” the scared girl protested.
 
“I suppose that you're right,” the older female Saotome sighed disappointedly. “We'll wait until we get home.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Kasumi shuddered, but her resolve held firm. Moving to the next window along, the Peeping Tom peered through the glass, hoping to see the “the mighty trouser snake ready for taming”.
 
What she saw was her mother's feet being massaged by her fiancé.
 
“What a gyp,” the eldest Tendo daughter muttered.
 
At least that was until she saw Ranma being thrown onto the bed and stripped naked by Reiko. “Now, where were we?” the voluptuous widow asked with a hungry gleam in her eyes.
 
The sound of Kasumi's head knocking against the glass distracted the affianced pair.
 
“What was that?” Ranma asked, thankful for the interruption.
 
“A very naughty girl,” Reiko replied, her eyes narrowing.
 
Unfortunately for Kasumi, the fact that she ducked out of view disrupted her balance on the ladder and she fell backwards with a crash.
 
The Saotome heir decided that he needed to check out the commotion and dressed and bounded out of the room in the blink of an eye.
 
When he saw the brunette on the floor with blood trickling out of her nose, he was concerned that she'd injured herself.
 
“Are you alright, Kasumi-san?”
 
“The trouser snake needs to be tamed,” the Peeping Tom replied in an absent, giggly voice.
 
“What? What are you talking about, Kasumi-san?” Ranma asked as he helped her up off the ground.
 
“Nothing. Ah, my ankle,” the brunette whimpered.
 
“Oh, sorry, I'll carry you inside,” the pigtailed martial artist offered with a sincere smile.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
As Ranma carried is future stepdaughter up the stairs, Reiko stood on the landing with her hands on her hips.
 
“And just what were you doing out side, Kasumi?” she demanded.
 
“I can explain,” the younger brunette said in a weak voice.
 
“Please do.”
 
“I was making sure that nothing improper happened,” Kasumi offered.
 
“I would never take advantage of Reiko-san,” Ranma insisted. He set Kasumi down, allowing her to hobble to her bedroom door.
 
“I wasn't referring to you, Ranma-kun,” the eldest Tendo daughter replied as she shot a dirty look at her mother.
 
“It's been a long day,” the martial artist said, hoping to defuse the tense situation, “let's all get some sleep, shall we?”
 
“Yes, sleep is good,” Kasumi said, placing a heavy emphasis on the word “sleep”.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
When morning broke, Ranma stretched as he yawned from the floor beside the bed.
 
“You really didn't have to sleep on the floor, you know,” Reiko said in a bemused tone.
 
“I didn't want to risk anything happening in the middle of the night,” Ranma replied in an embarrassed tone.
 
“I see, but you do know that there's a difference between intimacy and perversion, don't you?” the brunette asked.
 
“There's not,” Ranma shook his head.
 
Reiko sighed. `It seems that I need to teach Ranma about adult relationships.' “Let's get some breakfast, shall we? I also need to make the lunches before I go to work today.”
 
“I'll help you,” the pigtailed martial artist said with a smile. “It's the least I can do.”
 
The widow was about to protest, but relented when she realised that this was a good opportunity to reiterate her engagement to the young Saotome.
 
“Ok.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Breakfast was a quiet affair as the ladies present thought about their next plan of action.
 
`I need to make sure that he doesn't spill the beans about the engagement, or I'll be as big a laughing stock as Kuno,' Nabiki mused.
 
Kasumi's thoughts were along the lines of “I must convince Ranma-kun to swap the engagement over to me”.
 
`I didn't think that my sisters were the sort of people to have dirty thoughts. If Kasumi-neechan has them, then what about the girls who talk about boys all the time? I have to keep him safe, or he won't be able to train with me,' were Akane's concerns.
 
Nodoka's thoughts were split between what to do about her cursed husband and whether or not her son was manly. `I suppose that the fact that Reiko is interested in him does say that he is manly, but I'd prefer one of her daughters to be his fiancée. Still it could be worse, Genma-chan could have taken a shine to him…'
 
`My darling daughters managed to escape punishment last night, I should show them who's in charge,' Reiko reasoned. `I know!'
 
Ranma was just focused on his morning meal. `Man, am I hungry.'
 
After the excellent meal was finished, Reiko coughed politely to get everybody's attention. “Right then, I thought that it would be a good idea for me to walk with Nabiki, Akane and Ranma to Furinkan.”
 
“What? Why?” the short haired Tendo asked, her worst case scenario emerging.
 
“Because we need to make sure Ranma-kun knows where the school is,” the widow answered with a smile.
 
“Don't worry, I'll take him there, after all, he is in my class,” Nabiki said, flashing her mother's fiancé a winning smile.
 
“Ah, but I also need to make sure that my lovely daughters aren't having problems at school,” Reiko replied, flashing her second child a smile of her own. “Besides, it's a good way for us to spend time together as a family. You know, mother, father and daughters.”
 
“Ok,” Ranma said with a pleasant smile. The idea of spending time with a family sounded nice to him after so many years on the road.
 
“Then it's settled, Nodoka-san will stay here with Genma and Kasumi while the rest of us go to Furinkan,” the senior Tendo said in a tone that told those with an ounce of sense that it was non-negotiable.
 
Naturally, Ranma missed it.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
The Saotome heir walked with his fiancée and fellow students to the open wrought iron gates of Furinkan.
 
A pair of the more eagle-eyed members of the student body noticed that the Tendo sisters had company with them.
 
“Hey, who's that with Akane and Nabiki?”
 
“That's not Kasumi.”
 
The comment of “I didn't know that they had another sister” made Reiko blush lightly.
 
“Whoa!” the assembled Hentai Horde gasped when the saw that the older brunette that was accompanying the sisters was in fact Mrs. Tendo.
 
“MILF-tastic!”
 
Akane growled angrily at the perverted comment. “See what I have to put up with?”
 
“Yes,” Ranma answered, his blue eyes narrowing as he assessed the best way to beat down the troublemakers.
 
“What manner of unsavoury assembly is this?” a pompous voice demanded.
 
As the crowd parted, a tall male student, dressed in a blue hakama and carrying a bokken stepped up to the newly arrived people.
 
“Hark! My fierce tigress hath arrived!”
 
“I take it this is that Kuno guy?” Ranma asked, jerking a thumb towards the student with the flowery speech patterns.
 
“I see that my reputation precedes me,” Kuno smiled smugly. “Allow me to formally introduce myself; I am Tatewaki Kuno, the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!”
 
“I'm Ranma Saotome, heir to the Saotome School of Anything Goes,” the pigtailed martial artist replied.
 
“I see, and what is your relationship to the pure, yet feisty Akane Tendo?”
 
“He is going to be Akane's stepfather when he marries me,” Reiko replied, making sure that it became common knowledge that her daughters had made the mistake of passing up on being engaged.
 
“You must be the source of Akane's beauty,” the kendoist said as understanding dawned upon him. “Forgive the crass attitudes of my kouhai, we had no idea that the Tendo Clan had planned to grace us with such beauty.”
 
Nabiki rolled her eyes. “And the `beat Akane before you can date her' contest? Care to explain what that was about?”
 
“I needed a way to sort those that had a passing fancy from those that have a pure, virtuous love for your daughter.”
 
“Pull the other one, Kuno,” Nabiki laughed loudly. “You're as perverted as they come.”
 
“Such malign slander wounds my very soul! If you were not a mere civilian, I would punish you with the righteous vengeance of the Heavens!” Tatewaki insisted. “The Heaven themselves weep that my pure and honest motives have been so badly misconstrued by those that cannot understand my noble nature!”
 
“I see,” Reiko smiled. “Well, we can always discuss this later as I've got to go to work now. Take care, girls.”
 
As Akane and Nabiki made their way to the main building, Reiko twisted the metaphorical knife. “Aren't you going to give your fiancée a kiss, Ranma-kun?”
 
The Saotome heir gulped nervously, but did as Reiko asked.
 
He didn't expect the widow to stick her tongue down his throat, which was why his pigtail was sticking out at an angle.
 
“MOM!” the Tendo sisters shouted in unison.
 
“How can you do that in public? Have you no shame?” Akane demanded, aghast that her family had suddenly lost their morals.
 
“Did you really have to show everyone that you've got a boytoy?” Nabiki hissed.
 
“It's not my fault you forced me to take up the engagement, Nabiki-chan,” Reiko teased as she wrapped an arm around the pigtailed martial artist's waist. “Let that be a lesson to you all: you snooze, you lose.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
To be continued…
 
 
Well, what can I say?
 
Other than this was pre-read by Chi Vayne and I stayed up quite late to finish it off.
 
Not sure what the next update will be. You'll get over it, I certainly have.
 
Until laterer comes.