Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Misinterpret ❯ 1-Just DO IT ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
3-4-07
2:10pm

a twisted humor kind of fic... with supposed Akane/Ranma implications

Summary- Another misinterpretation of the daily lives of Akane Tendou and Ranma Saotome.

Disclaimer- I do not own Ranma 1/2 or any of the characters.

xoxo

Title-Misinterpret: Just DO IT

By-Moon Prynces

xoxo

"This is stupid! It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of! Why would I agree to that?" Akane asked, folding her arms and putting her nose in the air.

Ranma just shrugged with a self assured smirk. "I dunno, maybe cuz you'll actually like it?" He shot back.

They stood at least three feet apart in the spare room that Ranma and his father slept in, the futons still on the floor with blankets unfolded. About ten minutes prior Ranma had asked Akane to come with him into the room to, well, try out something that neither of them had ever done before. And he was pretty sure he almost had her convinced to try it out.

And he had definitely chosen the only candidate that he'd be willing to do it with. She did have the stamina to go on with it well into the night, seeing as the sun was starting to set.

Akane couldn't help but look down at the objects on the floor appreciatively. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to at least... try it. It might be fun. And it was with Ranma, and although he'd be likely to tease her for any shortcomings later, it'd be safer than trying any such thing with another male.

"Okay, fine! Move over, I go first!" She said, commanding.

"Hey Akane!" He said, stopping her for a moment. She only looked at him questioningly. Ranma had the audacity to smirk wickedly. "Are you a screamer?" He watched as she started changing color. "Gotcha." He muttered triumphantly as they both sat down, getting ready to start...

Ten minutes later they were both breathing heavily as if just having run home to avoid unwanted fiancées and the normally crazy lives they lived here in Nerima.

"I can't... believe... I'm doing... this." Akane managed to wheeze out between pants. "You'd better know what you're doing here!" She shouted at him.

He only craned his neck to shush her quickly. They both knew what it'd be like to get caught by their nosy families. She waited a moment in anticipation, waiting for him to move. Ranma glanced over just in time to see her face covered in sweat and fear. Akane looked away quickly without a word.

With the way he was being so smug, she didn't want to be the first to admit she was enjoying herself. It'd make him think he won some psychological battle or something.

When she did look up his face was way too close to hers and she almost jumped back in surprise.

"You sure you wanna continue?" He asked, trying not to put too much concern in his voice.

She shook her head and mumbled, "Just go on with it."

He lightly, and accidentally, elbowed her abdomen.

"Ow! I thought you knew what you were doing!" She complained, almost losing her balance.

"Well I've never done it before either!" He argued back at being reprimanded. "Geez, I guess we'll both just have to deal with it being a little uncomfortable."

Akane was back to being passive about the whole thing. How bad could it get? She'd wake up with a bunch of aches and pains tomorrow morning sure, from being stretched and twisted and working out in a way she never thought possible.

Who knew they were both this bendy? She was just thankful there wasn't any cold water around because if Ranma were to get splashed in the middle of it, this could only be more awkward. This was definitely not something they would try on a day to day basis.

It was half an hour later when things really started to heat up. Both of them would make little sounds every minute, along with the heavy breathing and tiredness that was expected. He really didn't think they'd be so tired so soon, but it was only their first time. There was also the rustling and shuffling of movement that wasn't surprising, given the activity they were taking part in.

After that it wasn't long before the two, young, completely exhausted and now not so inexperienced teens, collapsed into a pile on the floor, panting and sweating like crazy.

They both rolled off each other and lay there, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, trying to catch their breath. Finally Akane staggered to her feet and wiped her forehead.

"It wasn't that bad." She smiled, walking over to grab the sweater she'd thrown off to the corner at the beginning.

Ranma also shot a crooked grin from his place on the floor, but made no move to try and stand.

"Pathetic." She muttered half-heartedly, shaking her head. "We should definitely do this again." She stated, dragging her feet to the door. "I'm heading for the shower." She said again, just to give him a heads up, as if to say 'now don't invade my personal space'.

And after this incident, it was still an unknown fact that at least once every week, sometimes twice, Akane and Ranma would meet up in the safety of his borrowed room so that they could try to improve their skills at playing twister.

It also made for interesting conversation around the unsuspecting ears of their family, friends and... fiends that hung around them. Such as...

"No way! It only happened because you grabbed my thigh!" Ranma happened to shout playfully on one occasion.

The complications they created for themselves could only get worse over time...

xoxo

Disclaimer- I also do not own the game twister... yea...

Hahaha, I have to say, I was just standing there doing the dishes less than an hour ago and I had a random piece of dialogue float through my head and... I had to turn it into a story...

Okay, hope that was as good for you as it was for me. HA, I'm just full of them today.

Ciao.

2:57pm