Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Misinterpret ❯ 2-Missed IT ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
3-11-07
11:41pm

I just... couldn't resist... I dunno, I'm crazy.

Summary- Follow-up to Misinterpret, and because I don't feel like putting it under a new story. Also I think I wanna add a third "chapter" or installment that just ends it all.

Disclaimer- I do not own Ranma 1/2 or any of the characters.

xoxo

Title-Misinterpret: Missed IT

By-Moon Prynces

xoxo

"But... it's just so hard!" She had to marvel at the sight before her eyes.

"Yeah... well... stop staring at it and do something!" He said irritably, but only to cover up his nervousness at the situation.

Akane nodded to herself, slowly moving to grasp it with both hands. Ranma made a little sound in the back of his throat just as contact was made.

"Do you think I can get it in myself this time?" She asked, looking up at him, almost as if she wanted permission.

Ranma just jerked, looking away with red on his cheeks, muttering something like, "Go ahead already." He lay on the floor already, trying to act unconcerned about the situation they were in. After a minute where nothing occurred, he looked over to see her staring down in concentration.

Impatiently he moved a foot to rub against her exposed leg, causing the female martial artist to jump out of her skin. As Akane glared, he laughed heartily at her startled expression.

Before he realized it, she had leaned in, her face too close for comfort.

"Stop kidding around! I really wanna get good at this!" She insisted with a frown.

Ranma only grinned cheekily at her, watching as she towered over him and blocking out the light from his vision. He relaxed with a grin and put his arms behind his head.

"I'm waiting. Just do it already. That is, if you actually know how to start things up. I'm usually the one starting things off, aren't I?" He raised a brow at her in a calm manner.

Akane smiled hesitantly, realizing they wouldn't get anywhere if she kept up the argument. She really would like to get better at this.

They were both pretty lucky to find time for each other without the meddling of their families or unwanted nuisances. So they agreed to try something new. Something different. Something that... well, something they never wanted to be caught doing.

The dark-haired girl once again found herself being positioned by an outside force. Before she realized it, Ranma was tugging at her and his hands were placed on her hips. She understood what he was trying to do and tried to pick up her side.

With her arms and knees bent at exactly the right angle the view was made easy to see her target, so she leaned in and...

"Yeah!" Ranma suddenly said out loud as it went in.

Now this would be just another awkward case for the files if Ranma were to get splashed with water again. Because to find herself closely pressed against her male fiancé and then have him turn female... would probably be traumatizing for them both. Not that it hadn't happened enough times before. But this was different.

Akane grinned ruefully at her success, though they both knew this wasn't something to brag about. That would be just strange, to suddenly tell your friends you could- Well no way was anyone going to find about this little indulgence.

"Ah..." Ranma started again, at a loss for proper words. "Can we move on now?"

She nodded and they... walked over to the next hole. She may not have been as talented as Ranma was at this distasteful sport, and often needed his assistance but she was trying.

So Ranma and Akane spent the rest of the day trying to beat each other at miniature golf. And just like their ritualistic cycle of playing twister, it was something no one was to hear about. Because Ranma found it fun, yet unmanly and most definitely unheard of that people should know he played and liked the ridiculous game.

Akane felt the same way, she knew what weird things people might say because hardly anyone in their area played this game. And wouldn't they want to know who she'd been spending all this time with? Wouldn't that make for some interesting story for them all to come up with...

Besides...

The two sighed simultaneously as they walked down the fake grass path with the sun setting in front of them.

...it was nice to get away from it all.

xoxo

I have
nothing to say really... except that I dunno... I'm strange. The implication I tried to make was oral sex... wonder how that worked out... But really it didn't come out as long or well written as I would have liked.

Maybe I'll make a third part and end it there.

3-13-07
4:13pm