Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ New Memories ❯ Ch. 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma 1/2.

New Memories

Shampoo was still shocked to do anything about Ranma kissing her. Her mind didn't even seem to be working correctly. All she had in her mind was...

Shampoo (thinking): I can't believe that he's kissing me. He's kissing me……….. OH MY GOD!! HE'S KISSING ME.

Ranma grabbed the wide-eyed Shampoo by the shoulders while still kissing her. He tightened his grip a little when he felt her moving.

Ranma (thinking): I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it's just so hard not to! She feels so soft and I never even noticed before. Damn was I stupid.…… Now if only she was kissing back……….

Shampoo seemed to be in control now, especially since Ranma grabbed her shoulders for a better lip lock. She almost felt herself go with the kiss, but snapped out of her trance before she herself was kissing him. Shampoo opened her eyes and shoved Ranma away from her. They both tried to regain their breaths. Shampoo got up quickly.

Shampoo (very quickly): IthinkIneedtogonowbye!

After that, she sped off into her cabin in the ship. Ranma just sat on the ground staring off to where Shampoo used to be. He touched his lips.

Ranma (quietly): I can still taste her……. I guess now I know how the old Shampoo used to feel when I stood shocked for a kiss.…….. I'm just glad no one saw us……...

Ranma stayed staring at the door to where anyone could get on the first floor. He remained there for a few minutes before getting up. He slowly walked towards the door and opened it. He stumbled on a few steps of the stairway that he had to walk on. His shoulders were slumped, walking grudgingly, and had his head hung low.

When he finally stepped on the last pair of steps, he noticed that there was a big buffet in his eye view. His stomach growled when he looked at the food, but for once he didn't feel hungry. His stomach growled in protest, but he ignored it and went to his cabin room. He closed the door slowly and made his way to his bed. In the room there was nothing but a plain white bed with light blue sheets and a dresser to store clothes into. Ranma fell on the bed like a fallen tree and laid there on his face in the pillow.

Ranma didn't move for a few minutes until he couldn't breathe. He moved his head to the side and looked at the wall lazily. Soon though, his eyes drooped and he fell soundly asleep.

***********************************************

And meanwhile, Shampoo was sitting on her bed in a fetal position. Her knees were up to her chest, her arms were lying on her knees, and her head was in her palms.

Shampoo (muffled): Why did he do that? And why did I almost kiss him back? He's not supposed to be nothing more than my friend. He's supposed to be with Akane because I know that he loves her. Why'd he do that? Why am I happy that he did that? I'm not supposed to be happy for him kissing me.……. b-but I am…….. I think it would be better if I stayed away from him awhile to sort through my own feelings.

She got out of her position and laid down. She looked up at the ceiling in thought…….. Before she held her head in pain. She closed her eyes and tried hard not to scream out. Then she saw something……..

She saw herself when she first saw Ranma……... But this time it was different. He knocked her bonbori out of her hand and knocked her out. Then she woke up and kissed him. He's the one who stood shocked.

Shampoo opened her eyes and tried to focus. She shook her head.

Shampoo: Where did that come from?……. Ugh, my head……..

Shampoo held her head in pain again. It was only a slight twinge of the pain she felt earlier, but it hurt a lot. Shampoo fell back on her bed again and soon fell asleep.

**********************************************

A few hours later

The ship was no where to be found……... Unless you count the huge pieces of wood on the sand in an island. Kuno was presently looking it over, as if he knew this was gonna happen. Akane, Ryouga, Ranma, and Ukyo were busy building shelters on the island. Mousse and Shampoo looked around the island to see if there was any Hot Springs on the island.

You see, a few hours after Shampoo and Ranma went to bed, Kuno steered the ship into a few rocks. And well…... This is exactly what happened.

Shampoo and Mousse were on the other side of the island already. They walked around until they found….... more shelters. Shampoo stepped inside one of them and looked around. She called for Mousse to come inside. When he did, his jaw dropped.

Mousse: Shampoo. This is where we temporarily stayed at when that Toma guy took you and the other girls…….... We're on the same island as before! Come on my beloved! We should probably tell the oth- oof!

Shampoo hit Mousse on the side of his head for calling her `beloved'. When he finally recovered, he found that Shampoo wasn't inside with him anymore. He rushed through the door and found her to be nowhere in sight.

Mousse (yelling angrily): Ranma Saotome! How dare you take Shampoo away from me!!

Then he charged off into a random direction looking for Ranma.

**********************************************

Meanwhile, Shampoo was back with the others and of course, avoiding Ranma. She told them about where they were.

Ryouga: So, you mean we've been making these shelters when we could have walked to the other side and already have one made from before?

Shampoo nodded to him. Ranma took this as an opportunity to talk to Shampoo.

Ranma: Did you see that brat Toma's island Shampoo?

Ranma noted that Shampoo stiffened when he started talking to her. He frowned inwardly because he thought that she wouldn't answer him.

Shampoo: No I didn't see the island there. The island must be somewhere else right about now.

Akane: That's too bad because I was thinking of visiting him.

Ranma crossed his arms and snorted.

Ranma: Ha! Who would really care about visiting a brat like him? But I guess I would expect it from an uncute tomboy like you.

Akane: You jerk. You have no right to talk about Toma and me like that!

Ranma: Whatever you- SPLASH

Ranma-chan: Hey! Whatdya do that for you stupid tomboy?!

Akane: Humph. You deserved it you jerk!

Ranma-chan turned her back on Akane. Now in her eye view was Shampoo. Ranma-chan gulped. Shampoo looked back at Ranma-chan and then walked away. Ranma looked at Shampoo's retreating form sadly. Unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed.

Ukyo stood right in front of Ranma-chan in an instant. Ranma-chan looked up at her surprised. Ukyo crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes in anger. Ranma-chan gulped again.

Ukyo: Ranma Honey, why are you staring at the little huss- BOP!

Ranma-chan sweatdropped when Ukyo fell down in a heap. She looked at the weapon that knocked her friend out. It was a bonbori. Ranma-chan looked around to see Shampoo and found her looking really annoyed. Shampoo was about a few feet away from Ranma-chan. Ranma-chan watched Shampoo as she walked up to the fallen Ukyo and pick up her weapon.

Ranma-chan (thinking): I hate to admit it, but I think Ucchan had that coming.

Ranma-chan sighed while looking at Ukyo. Akane and Ryouga also looked at Ukyo. Ryouga picked her up and hung her over his shoulder. Akane looked at Shampoo.

Akane: Shampoo. Show us how to get back to the shelters would you?

Ranma saw Shampoo walk off. Ryouga ran right behind her because he didn't want to get lost, even though he'd never admit it. Akane soon followed afterwards along with Kuno and Ranma-chan.

Shampoo stopped when she heard something unpleasant. It was a long screech that sounded like nails scratching a chalkboard. She winced. She looked at the others' faces. They had a look of questioning on their faces. It seemed like that they couldn't hear the horrible noise. Shampoo stared at them wincing until Ranma-chan walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She froze in and instant. Either Ranma-chan didn't notice or just didn't show that she noticed.

Ranma-chan: Shampoo what's wrong?

Shampoo winced because of the noise again. Ranma-chan took notice of that too. So she tried again.

Ranma-chan: Shampoo what's wrong?

Shampoo looked at Ranma-chan and soon the screeching stopped.

Shampoo: Sorry……….. Ranma. I didn't notice you were talking to me.

Ranma-chan: Well……... I asked you if you were okay. Are you?

Shampoo: Uh, yeah. I'm just peachy.

She started walking around again.

Shampoo (mumbling under her breath): Just peachy……..

Ranma-chan could have sworn she heard Shampoo say something. Ranma shrugged the thought off because she wanted to follow Shampoo.

Ranma-chan stared at Shampoo for a while. No one even seemed to notice about how exactly she was looking at her because they had to look at her too... Just not like Ranma was though. She started looking at Shampoo's whole body from the back. She stared at how Shampoo could move with grace and such power... Not to mention how her hips swayed. Ranma-chan had a silly little grin on her face while she watched Shampoo.

Shampoo on the other hand could practically feel herself being intensely watched. It made her feel like only the person's eyes were undressing her... She wanted to hit the person who was making her feel that way! It made her feel like a piece of meat and was just too weird for her! She resisted punching the person who was staring at her. She set her focus to find the shelters.

Shampoo (thinking): Just a little further.

Shampoo smiled when she saw the Cat Café shelter. They all looked at it and smiled. They knew where they would go now. Then Ranma-chan noticed something.

Ranma-chan: Where's Mousse?

Shampoo looked around and inside the Cat Café shelter and sighed.

Shampoo (thinking): Where did duck boy run to? All he had to do was stay here.

Ranma-chan sighed. Now how was she supposed to turn back to a guy? At least with Mousse, she knew that she would find hot water in his sleeves.

Ranma-chan: Shampoo. Uh, did you and Mousse find some Hot Springs?

Shampoo: Hmm? Oh yeah. We found a few right near the shore. Don't you remember?

Ranma-chan punched one hand into her palm.

Ranma-chan: Oh yeah! I remember now! I guess I forgot since we haven't been here in a while. Heh heh.

Akane and Ryouga looked at Ranma-chan like she was the stupidest person in the world. Shampoo saw the looks they gave her and sweatdropped.

Shampoo: Um, anyway I'm gonna go to the springs now. I'll see you guys later.

Shampoo ran off towards the springs before Ranma-chan could say that she was going to the springs too. Ranma-chan sighed.

Ranma-chan (thinking): If I say that I need to go to the springs, Akane'll think I'll be peeping on Shampoo... (Blush) That wouldn't be so bad.……… (Sigh) there I go again. STUPID EMTIONS! That stupid old goat's getting to me. The lech. I ain't gonna turn like him. I might as well have Ryouga come with me so Akane won't suspect anything.

Ranma-chan looked towards Akane and Ryouga. Ryouga was still holding Ukyo.

Ranma-chan: Damn! Now he won't be able to come!

Akane: Who won't be able to come where Ranma?

Ranma-chan: I mean Ryouga. I want to go to the springs and was wondering if Ryouga wanted to come, but I forgot that he's busy carrying Ukyo. Ah well I guess I'll go alone.

Akane seemed to be a little suspicious.

Akane (thinking): But he was going to ask Ryouga………. If I catch Ranma being a pervert I'm gonna teach him a lesson with my mallet.

Akane grinned evilly at the thought. Ranma-chan gulped and sweatdropped.

Ranma-chan (thinking): What have I gotten myself into?

Ranma-chan: Anyway I guess I'll see you later Akane, Mr. P.

And with that, Ranma-chan was off, but not before hearing a `don't call me that!' from Ryouga. Ranma grinned.

A few minutes later, Ranma-chan arrived at the springs looking around for some of Shampoo's clothes, so she wouldn't barge in on her privacy. She found them by the first hot springs, so Ranma-chan went to the second one.

Ranma-chan (thinking): it's a good thing that we built a wall on all five of them or else the old lech would have gotten all the girls.

Ranma-chan undressed and sat in the hot spring. He changed back to his true form. The hot spring felt unbelievably hot, but that wasn't that much of a problem as long as he didn't pass out from the intense heat. Ranma stayed in the hot spring for a few minutes before deciding to get out.

Ranma: I don't really want to get all pruny in here.

Ranma heard some shuffling in some bushes nearby before he got out. He looked closely to see if anything was going to happen. It shook a little more and then Shampoo came out….... naked. Ranma blushed at the sight and tried looking away from her. Shampoo smirked.

She went in the water with Ranma. Ranma knew what she was about to do, so he grabbed a towel out of his backpack quicker than anyone could see. Anyone in his or her right mind though, could see that he was nervous. He quickly wrapped it around his waist before looking at Shampoo.

Ranma looked at Shampoo. Something wasn't right about her. Her purple hair and face was the same, but her eyes…….. they were full of a very predator like gleam in her eyes. It made Ranma shiver.

Ranma (thinking): Something's not right with Shampoo. I can feel it.

Ranma tried reading her aura. Nothing was wrong with it, but he looked closer and found something out of her real aura. His eyes widened.

Ranma (thinking): Who is this imposter?

The imposter smirked evilly at him, as if reading his thoughts. Ranma tried running, but before he could get out of the water, she dragged him under the water and kissed him. His mind went black soon afterwards.

Imposter Shampoo: That was easier than I thought it would be.

And after that, she grabbed Ranma. Her aura changed to a blackish kind that surrounded them both before a flash. Then, they were gone.

***********************************************

Shampoo felt a sudden urge to look for Ranma at that moment. Something didn't feel right. She finished dressing and ran over to the second spring. All she saw was a flash and Ranma's clothes. Shampoo looked at the springs. It had been disturbed a little while ago.

Shampoo: Something happened to Ranma…….

To be continued….…

Author's note: *Shrug* Well, that was it right there. Hope you guys liked it. I guess it was a bit on the hentai side though. *Sweatdrop* Ah well………..