Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Photogrey ❯ Part 9: ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Date: 120608
Disclaimer: All Ranma/ST characters and concepts belonged to their respective creators and owners.
 
Synopsis: Where in the world is the Nerima Wrecking Crew?
Warning: Hehehe!!!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Part 9:
 
Location: Federation Starbase Number 43 ...
 
An emergency meeting between the various commanders of Starfleet was taking place ... The urgency was evident in everyone's behaviour and thoughts ...
 
"Admiral Paris, the Doomsday Machine is now less than ten light years away from Federation space," a female voice spoke through the intercom.
 
"Gather the entire fleet in one spot. Strength in numbers," the aged Admiral replied.
 
"Let's lay all possible options on the table first. What about the rogue Borg ship that has been raiding planets and stations all over Federation space? Gathering the entire fleet in one spot would leave the Federation worlds undefended," the female Admiral asked.
 
"We have no choice. If we sent just part of the fleet to deal with the Doomsday Machine, we are just sending them to their deaths. With the firepower of an entire fleet, we at least stand a chance of penetrating its hull," came the answer.
 
"What about the use of transphasic torpedoes?" another Admiral brought up.
 
"There is a problem. The Doomsday Machine does not utilise shields as one of its defenses like we do. Its primary strength lies in its indestructible neutronium hull and its sole offensive weapon, the anti-proton emitter. It would be better to use tri-cobalt devices to destroy it," Admiral Kirk spoke for the first time.
 
"Good point. Computer relay orders to the entire fleet to arm their torpedoes with tri-cobalt devices," Admiral Paris ordered.
 
"Order sent, Admiral Paris," the intercom chimed.
 
"What about the time when you sent a starship into the Doomsday Machine you first encountered when you were captain? Couldn't we do the same too? Fill up an old starship with explosives and sent it into the heart of the Doomsday Machine?" Admiral Janeway suggested.
 
"Where it could be destroyed from the inside? A good idea ... Still we had better have the fleet on standby with tri-cobalt devices just in case this doesn't work," Admiral Paris cautioned.
 
"What do you mean doesn't work? It worked once. It should work a second time. I still don't like leaving the Federation worlds undefended from the rogue Borg ship. Hmm ... Wait! We could also have the fleet mined the arrival point with multikinetic neutronic mines keyed in to the Doomsday Machine's signature," Admiral Janeway replied.
 
"And how do you suppose we are going to hide it from the Doomsday Machine's sensors?" Admiral Paris looked doubtful.
 
"Cloaking technology," came the answer.
 
"That would be a violation of the Treaty of Algeron," Admiral Paris pointed out.
 
"I'm aware of that but we need to use all measures necessary to deal with this menace. If we do not use all possible options opened to us, there might not be anything left for us to adhere to," the female Admiral replied.
 
"Decisions ... decisions ... decisions. Fine. The Romulans are going to have a field day with this ... you know," Admiral Paris reluctantly agreed.
 
"Let's rendezvous the entire fleet to this sector ..." Kirk suggested.
 
Suddenly ...
 
"Warning! Warning! Deepspace sensors have picked up a Borg signature heading for Federation space," the cheerful computer voice chimed.
 
"So one of the three Borg ships in Romulan space has decided to enter Federation space?" Admiral Janeway asked, worry evident in her voice.
 
"Negative, Admiral Janeway. The three Borg ships are still there. They have not moved from their position," the computer answered in its ever-cheerful tone of voice.
 
"They have not? What ... Computer, identify ship class," Admiral Paris ordered.
 
"Borg Cube. Dimensions are eighty kilometers across in length, width and height. All scans indicate the Borg Cube is heavily armed and shielded," the cheerful computer voice continued.
 
"As if things couldn't get any worse ..." Admiral Paris groaned at the thought.
 
"Warning! Warning! Three Species 8472 Bioships have been detected next to Vulcan!Incorrect! Correction ... Four Species 8472 bioships have been detected next to Vulcan! All have been identified as capital-class vessels!" the intercom above them chimed.
 
The Admirals looked at each other grimly across the table.
 
Things had just gone from bad to worse!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
In another place on Federation Starbase Number 25 ...
 
"So let me get this straight ... Four Species 8472 capital-class ships are sitting right next to Vulcan. The Doomsday Machine will reach Federation space in a few minutes. On top of that, a large Borg Cube is closing in onto our position as well. Not to mention that Starfleet still hasn't been able to deal with the rogue Borg ship that has been raiding planets and stations all across Federation space. Did I leave anything out?" the Federation base commander leaned back in his chair.
 
"The Enterprise is still in Romulan space working out the details for permission to enter Federation space with the three Borg ships. As for the Scimitar, it is equipped with thalaron emitters and has left the region not so long ago, Sir," the ensign spoke.
 
"The Scimitar with its thalaron cannon has disappeared to goodness knows where?" the base commander asked again, worry evident in his voice.
 
"Yes Sir. The Enterprise lost contact with it while in Romulan space. The ship left after one of the Borg ships opened fire on it," the ensign answered.
 
"Hmmm ... Open fire on it ... Thank you. You may go ..." the Federation Base commander dismissed the ensign.
 
"Yes Sir!" the ensign saluted him before leaving the room.
 
'I really need a vacation ... Especially when this whole thing is over!' the aged commander thought while rubbing his sweating forehead with his palm.
 
D#MN!
 
The Federation base commander swore.
 
This whole matter was going to be the death of him!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Back in Romulan space ...
 
"RANMA! YOU CHEATING PERVERT! COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!" a voice thundered.
 
'I think Ukyo's really mad. I've never seen her this angry before,' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist whispered to Kasumi.
 
The Borg Queen simply held him closer. Behind them, the sounds of groans and moans from the middle Tendo sister could be heard faintly in the background.
 
'R-R-R-Ran-MAAAA! ... p-p-p-please-AHHH! l-l-l-let-GASPS! m-m-m-me g-g-g-go-AAAHH! ... I'm so-rry-GASPS! I-I-I-I-I will never do it again-AHHHHH!' a voice pleaded ... its voice sounded faint from behind.
 
Ranma was about to ask Kasumi to let the middle Tendo sister go but the eldest Tendo sister simply shook her head before he could even voice his request.
 
'It's for her own good Ranma ... and you wouldn't deny Nabiki something that would be good for her ... would you?' the eldest Tendo sister looked at him lovingly as her arms held him.
 
'No ... of course not. Martial artist's honour,' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist swore.
 
Kasumi beamed happily.
 
'That's my man ...' she said, meaning every word of it before giving him a deep and loving kiss. ^_^
 
Behind them ... a certain Tendo sister began to know despair.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
"RANMA! SHAMPOO TEACH YOU AMAZON SECRET TECHNIQUE ON HOW TO CASTRATE CHEATING HUSBANDS!" another very familiar voice boomed across the subspace communication channels.
 
'Like it or not, what has been done ... has been done ... Many will not like what has happened but accept it they must ... or cease dwelling on the past ...' the eldest Tendo sister answered cryptically ... leaning her head onto Ranma's chest.
 
'Thanks Kasumi. That really means a lot to me,' Ranma hugged her tighter for comfort.
 
A large spear-shaped ship dropped into existence behind them. It was heavily armed and shielded. A very familiar male voice roared to the heavens ...
 
"RANMA SAOTOME! FOR DEFILING THE FAIR AND PURE KASUMI, PREPARE TO DIE!"
 
'Oh sh#t! Now the Doctor's getting involved!' the former Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist thought worriedly.
 
And the Krenim Timeship opened fire ...
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Meanwhile ... on board the Enterprise ...
 
"Captain ... temporal anomaly detected," the android announced as a large ship exited the anomaly.
 
"Identified ... Krenim Timeship??!! Weapons ... chronitan torpedoes ... temporal-based disruptors ... Sir ... the Temporal Incursion Cannon is powered up and ready to fire!" Worf added.
 
"RANMA SAOTOME! FOR DEFILING THE FAIR AND PURE KASUMI, PREPARE TO DIE!"
 
"Geordie is the warp drive ready???!!! We really need to get out of here!!!" Riker shouted through the intercom.
 
"Ready captain!" came the reply.
 
"Warp nine in any direction!" the acting captain ordered.
 
Just then ... a wave of destructive temporal energies blasted out from the Krenim Timeship!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
A few minutes away from Federation space ...
 
A vast ... enormous ... gigantic ... metallic construction continued on its journey through deep space. Not faraway ... a large force of Federation starships of various shapes and sizes ... perhaps the biggest ever ... had been mustered more than twenty light years away from the border against it. The large ... massive ... humongous metallic construction slowed down and then came to a stop just outside the Federation border ... Its size stunning the Federation crews with its immensity.
 
The three Admirals watched the antics of the Doomsday Machine with bated breath.
 
"What is it doing? Why is it stopping there?" an ensign asked nervously.
 
"Has it detected the minefield?" another crewmember joined in.
 
"That's what we're about to find out," Admiral Paris spoke grimly.
 
"I'm receiving a subspace transmission from the Doomsday Machine," the communications officer spoke.
 
"In text mode only ..." as a mixture of strange characters appeared on the screen.
 
"What's this ...?" another admiral asked nervously.
 
"We're decrypting its transmissions ... got it ... it says here ... it ... wants ... to ... fight ... our ... best ... warrior ... one ... on ... one ... for ... the ... honour ... of ... our ... school (he looked puzzled at this)? ... and if we lose ... we ... GOT ... TO ... HAND ... OVER ... OUR ... DOJO ... SIGN ... TO ... IT???" the communications officer exclaimed in disbelief.
 
"WHAT???!!!"
 
A collective facefault echoed simultaneously throughout the entire fleet as everyone's jaws hit the ground in sheer disbelief at the same time.
 
TBC
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Story Guide:
 
Current Progress:
 
Ranma Saotome - Borg Tactical Sphere (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Kasumi Tendo - Borg Queen's Diamond ship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Nabiki Tendo - Borg Scout Cube (medium combat class ship) ... Status: Partially Incapacitated.
 
Ryoga Hibiki - Species 8472 Heavy Bioship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Tatewaki Kuno - Federation Sovereign Dreadnought - Enterprise-E (capital class ship) ... Status: Fully incapacitated.
 
Kodachi Kuno - Romulan Valdore Command Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Sasuke - Romulan Norexan Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Ranko Tendo - Autonomous Borg assimilated Romulan Vereleus Battlebird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Happosai - Rogue Aggressor Borg ship from the Descent episode (capital class ship) ... Status: Believed To Be Active.
 
Ukyo Kuonji - Reman Attack Warbird, Sparblade (capital class ship). ... Status: Currently Active.
 
P-chan - Species 8472 Hatchling (heavy fighter).
 
Akane Tendo - Gorn Athsseka Battlecruiser, The Hammer of Justice (capital class ship).
 
Nodoka Saotome - Xindi Lisar Mansir Mothership (capital class ship).
 
Hinako - Breen Shok Taan Strike Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Shampoo - Klingon Fek'Lhr Polaron Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Ling-Ling - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
Lung-Lung - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
Azusa Shiratori - Hirogen Huntership Number One (heavy combat vessel).
 
Mikado Sanzenin - Hirogen Huntership Number Two (heavy combat vessel).
 
Moose - Jemhadar Supercarrier (capital class ship).
 
Perfume - Jemhadar Battlecruiser (capital class ship).
 
Dowel - ???.
 
??? - Krenim Timeship (capital class ship).
 
??? - Wells Timeship (heavy combat vessel)
 
??? - Voth Command Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
??? - Voth Destroyer Number One (capital class ship).
 
??? - Voth Destroyer Number Two (capital class ship).
 
??? - The Doomsday Machine (Enormous Unit).
 
Taro Pantyhose - Borg Cube (Enormous Unit).
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Thank you ... all my faithful reviewers and fans. Yes ... got Nabiki right where I wanted her to be. She had that coming for a long time already ... being a super ... greedy queen bee ... that she is ... Greed catches up with a person sooner or later ... Can you all guess who the rest of the ships are?
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111