Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Photogrey ❯ Part 8: ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Date: 220508, 120608
Disclaimer: All Ranma/ST characters and concepts belonged to their respective creators and owners.
 
Synopsis: Where in the world is the Nerima Wrecking Crew?
Warning: Hehehe!!!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Part 8:
 
Nabiki wanted to scream in frustration. But she couldn't give voice to her current predicament so long as Kasumi was doing that 'relief' massage on her body and that accursed 'dildo' continued to tweak her pleasure centers from within.
 
The eldest Tendo sister simply watched her younger sister's antics with a growing smile on her face that was devoid of any real warmth while her fingers continued to 'massage' her sister's bosom in ways that Nabiki could never have imagined.
 
Tears sliding down her face, breasts heaving wildly in the air, sweat coating her entire body and her female essence practically dripping from the lower half of her body, Nabiki was certainly a sight that the male population of Furinkan High School would have given their right arm or leg to see.
 
A sense of compassion briefly manifested itself within the eldest Tendo sister's mind but it was snuffed out just as quickly by the rest of her mental functions and Borg programming. As the Borg Queen, Kasumi had many duties and functions. One of them was to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day activities of the Collective and the other was to keep the rest of the Borg Drones in line.
 
Those who went out of line such as her sister did, in trying to get Ranma into trouble, were considered to have 'malfunctioned'. Those who had 'malfunctioned', were dealt with in one of three ways. Either they were 'reset' or ... in Nabiki's less serious case ... 'disciplined' would suffice ... while the most serious cases were marked for termination where they would be 'recycled'.
 
'Recycled' was used only as a last resort ... when there was no chance of redeeming the lost drone, the Borg Queen thought darkly before returning to her self-appointed task with renewed vigour. As the older sister, Kasumi was determined to make sure that her younger sister was given her best chance at redemption before stronger measures needed to be taken. Thus, the extra effort at 'proper discipline'.
 
'AIIIEEEE!' came a female shriek from somewhere ... followed by some ground-shaking convulsions.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Suddenly, from out of the darkness of deep space, a sleek, fierce-looking black ship that resembled some deadly predator appeared in front of the Enterprise with its shields at full strength and its weapons powered up. It was sharp and pointed like a double-sided curved blade, giving all those that saw it ... a deep sense of unease.
 
"RANCHAN! YOU CHEATING BAST#ARD!!! WHERE ARE YOU???" a female voice roared in pure anguish on all subspace frequencies.
 
"Warbird de-cloaking of the starboard bow. It's Reman ..." the Klingon Starfleet officer aboard the Enterprise announced.
 
"SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GUT YOU, YOU ASSH#LE!!!" the female voice continued.
 
"What's our shield status?" the Enterprise First Officer asked.
 
"RANCHAN!!! HIDING YOURSELF LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR 'MAN AMONGST MEN' MOTTO???!!!" the female voice roared in a mixture of derision and anger.
 
"Thirty percent strength. We still haven't recovered from the pounding that we got from the Romulan fleet," the android answered.
 
"LOST YOUR BALLS, EH???!!! TOO AFRAID TO SHOW YOURSELF???!!!" the female voice continued to mock.
 
"Geordi, how long do we have before our warp drive's back to normal?" Enterprise First Officer asked again.
 
"SO THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE ... A SNIVELLING, COWARDLY PERVERT WHO CAN'T KEEP THAT TOOL OF HIS IN HIS PANTS!!"
 
"I need half an hour before we can get the warp coils to operate safely, sir," the Chief Engineer answered.
 
"Hurry up. Something tells me that we don't have half an hour before the sh#t hits the fan," the Enterprise First Officer answered gravely.
 
Riker and the rest of the crew had no idea just how right he was.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Onboard the Scimitar ...
 
A far different scenario was happening ...
 
With the Enterprise Captain and the Praetor of the Romulan Empire currently incapacitated due to the medical procedure to save Shinzon's life, the Reman Viceroy was now in de-facto command of the ship.
 
He watched the two unconscious bodies of the Praetor and the Enterprise in silence before leaving the medical room for the bridge. He thought back to the time when he first encountered Shinzon when he was a child and ... what he was now. He had certainly come a long way from an unwanted and ill-treated beast of burden to being a master of the Romulan Star Empire.
 
Suddenly, he was disturbed from his thoughts by a transmission from the bridge.
 
'Sir ... we have a situation and we need you on the bridge ... now,' a voice spoke from the comlinks.
 
The Viceroy quickened his steps until he finally reached the spacious dimly-lit bridge of the Scimitar.
 
'What is it?' he asked the speaker.
 
The Reman Navigator turned and pointed to the viewscreen.
 
'Sir ... one of our newly constructed Warbirds just de-cloaked next to the Enterprise. We've been sending it our identification codes. It has not responded with the proper corresponding codes,' he explained.
 
'What? Hail the ship!' the Reman Viceroy ordered.
 
'The ship is ignoring our hails sir ... wait there's a transmission coming in ...' the Reman Navigor answered.
 
The image of a shoulder-length haired girl with a large piece of metal strapped to her back appeared on the screen.
 
'She's human?? What's she doing onboard one of our top secret ships?' the Reman Viceroy wondered.
 
'Put it on screen!' he ordered.
 
"SO THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE ... A SNIVELLING, COWARDLY, PATHETIC PERVERT WHO CAN'T KEEP THAT TOOL OF HIS IN HIS PANTS!!" the girl continued.
 
"Identify yourself! Sparblade Navigator," the Reman Viceroy ordered.
 
"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU BALD-HEADED UGLY FREAK OF NATURE??!!" the black-haired girl answered rudely.
 
"I repeat ... identify yourself Sparblade Navigator! Or be destroyed right where you are!" the Reman Viceroy warned before activating the Scimitar's shields and powering up its weapons.
 
"LOOK PAL!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE!!! AND I DON'T GIVE A F#CKING DIPSH#T ABOUT YOU!!! YOU GOT THAT, YOU PURPLE-SKINNED BALD-HEADED FREAK OF NATURE???!!! OR ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH SOME KIND OF HEARING PROBLEM??!!!" the human girl yelled rudely in reply.
 
The Reman Viceroy ordered the rogue ship to be destroyed.
 
Fifteen disruptor blasts lanced out to hit the smaller Warbird but only a couple of them hit the target as the smaller Warbird executed several evasive maneuvers that put the Alpha Quadrant's finest to shame.
 
'Impossible ... ' the Reman Viceroy thought.
 
'Target shields down to ninety percent,' the Reman Navigator informed him.
 
'Lock all forward disruptors on the vessel! I want direct hits!' he ordered.
 
The human girl would learn the mistake of crossing the Remans, the Reman Viceroy thought smugly while watching the battle onscreen. They were just about to open fire when ...
 
B O O M !
 
A powerful explosion rocked the Scimitar, throwing most of its occupants of their feet.
 
'What was that?' the Viceroy asked.
 
'Primary shields down to forty-five percent! Secondary shields down to ninety percent! It was the Borg ship! It opened fire on us! Twice!' the Reman Navigator answered.
 
'Engage the cloaking device! We're leaving!' the Viceroy ordered quickly.
 
There was no longer any sense in staying.
 
Even with a ship equipped with the firepower and shield strength to floor the opposition like the Scimitar, the Reman Viceroy was quite doubtful of its chances in taking out any capital-class Borg ship in a one-to-one fight. That lesson had been well-learned by the Remans who had watched whole Federation and Klingon fleets being wiped out by a single Borg Cube during the Borg invasion of the Alpha Quadrant not so long ago.
 
Consequently, if the Borg were getting involved in the fight, it would be foolhardy to oppose them with just one ship only. Without any further hesitation, the Scimitar engaged its cloaking device and disappeared from sight like it never was ...
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Onboard the Enterprise ...
 
"The Scimitar has cloaked and left the place ..." Data spoke.
 
"Don't blame them ... Geordi is the warp drive operational?" Riker asked as anxiety began to creep in upon him.
 
"Fifteen more minutes ..." the Chief Engineer answered.
 
A sense of doom laid its weight over the First Officer-turned-de-facto-Captain of the Enterprise.
 
"Sir ... our long range sensors are picking up multiple ship signatures heading in our direction," the android spoke.
 
"They appear to be ...," Data was about to speak when a large vortex appeared not far off from the starboard of the Enteprise.
 
A large ship exited the vortex which disappeared not long after.
 
"What's a Xindi ship doing here?" Riker wondered.
 
That question was answered moments later when a subspace transmission ... was received by the Enterprise.
 
"MY SON IS SO MANLY!!!" a voice shouted in pure happiness across the subspace channel.
 
"Deanna?" the First Officer asked.
 
"I sense great joy coming from ... not the crew ... but the ship itself ," she spoke, puzzled by what she was getting from it.
 
"The ship itself? That's really strange. Data?" he asked.
 
"The ships that I spoke of are dropping out of warp, Sir," the android answered.
 
Indeed they were. The ships were appearing in groups of twos and threes ranging from medium-size to capital class vessels.
 
"What's a Gorn ship doing here?"
 
"It's very ... angry ... Sir. Furious would be a better word. I've never felt such anger from a ship before," the ship's councillor replied.
 
'RANMA NO BAKA!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!' a voice crashed through the Enterprise subspace channels forcing the sound relay systems into overdrive to compensate for the sudden surge in volume.
 
Two more ships came to a stop in front of the Enterprise.
 
"Look ... Ferengi ..." Geordie spoke.
 
"I'm picking up a very strong sense of greed coming from both the Ferengi ships," Deanna spoke.
 
"Greed is common for most Ferengi ..." Geordie spoke.
 
"I'm not talking about the crew. I'm talking about the ships themselves. It's as if the ships are alive! Like the Gorn ship and the Romulan vessels earlier," Deanna answered.
 
'PEASANTS! GET OUT OF MY WAY! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY LOVE'S DALLIANCE WITH THE KITCHEN HARLOT!!!' a female voice shrieked in anger.
 
Two more ships appeared.
 
"Sona ..."
 
"I'm picking up a strong sense of purpose and desire for something from these ships."
 
"Breen ..."
 
"I'm only picking up a strong sense of dishing out punishment to juvenile delinquents???"
 
"Dominion ..."
 
"The Dominion ships have a strong desire to seek out someone or something. The Supercarrier appears to be furious about something ..."
 
"Cardassian ..."
 
"They also appear to be seeking out somebody ..."
 
A small Species 8472 Hatchling dropped out of warp. It was followed by two more ships ... that were pursuing it.
 
"Look! Hirogen Hunterships! What are they doing here?" Geordie asked.
 
"COME BACK TO ME, CHARLOTTE! DON'T RUN AWAY!!!" a female voice shouted frantically.
 
The tiny Species 8472 Hatchling dodged neatly around the Hirogen Huntership's attempts in trying to tractor-beam the ship ^_^.
 
"I'm getting a strong feeling of possessiveness from one of these ships ... it's frightening in intensity ..." Deanna shuddered.
 
"Three Klingon ships have de-cloaked off the port side ... a light year from our position ..."
 
"AIREN!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!! SHAMPOO SHOW YOU GOOD, GOOD TIME WITHOUT SHAMPOO!!!" a female voice shrieked angrilly.
 
"A strong sense of outrage ..."
 
Another ship dropped out of warp ...
 
"A Voth ship ... What's a Voth Command Cruiser doing here?" a crewmember asked.
 
"ACCORDING TO AMAZON LAWS, SON-IN-LAW MUST MARRY SHAMPOO!" a female voice echoed on subspace.
 
"Now that is really strange ... Who's this Ranma they keep on talking about ... anyway?" an Enterprise crewmember commented.
 
"RANMA MUST MARRY AKANE!!!" an angry male voice shouted.
 
"Sir ... I'm receiving a priority-one Emergency from Starfleet Command," Data spoke.
 
"RANCHAN IS MINE!!" A female voice countered.
 
"Put it on screen!" The First Officer-turned-Captain ordered.
 
"GRANDCHILDREN!!!" a female voice announced in pure joy.
 
The familiar face of Admiral Katherine Janeway appeared on the viewscreen.
 
"Will ... This is a surprise ... where's Picard?" the Admiral asked.
 
"CHARLOTTE!!! GIVE BACK CHARLOTTE!!!" the female voice cried out in dismay upon seeing the small Species 8472 Hatchling fighter disappear into the large body of the Gorn Battlecruiser.
 
"He's with the Praetor. We're trying to get back to HQ but our warp drive's still offline ..." Riker explained.
 
"LEAVE P-CHAN ALONE!!!" the familiar voice of a certain tomboy ordered.
 
"Well ... you had better hurry up. Deep space sensors have picked up the signature of something really huge that is approaching Federation space ... Visual enhancements of the approaching object have shown this ..." the Admiral continued.
 
The shape of a vast metallic construction appeared on the screen.
 
"It can't be ..." Beverly answered.
 
"RANMA YOU PLAYBOY!!! STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH SHAMPOO!!!" a male voice shouted in righteous indignation.
 
"The Doomsday Machine ..." Riker whispered the dreaded answer that had been on everyone's mind.
 
"Sir ... a second Jemhadar ship ... has appeared behind the first one ..." Data warned.
 
"GIVE CHARLOTTE BACK!!!" the first female voice shouted.
 
"P-CHAN IS MINE!!!" the second female voice countered.
 
"Sir ... I'm picking up a power buildup from the weapons onboard the Gorn Battlecruiser and the Hirogen Hunterships," the android warned.
 
"Geordie, have we got the warp drives back online?" the First Officer asked worriedly.
 
"One more minute sir ..." the Chief Engineer answered.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? YOU AMAZON HUSSY???!!!" another voice screamed.
 
"OBSTACLES ARE FOR KILLING!!" A female voice shrieked in pure outrage.
 
"I don't know if we have one minute ... but we really need to get out of here!"
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Below is a possible write-in for a future episode that I wrote just to fill up my time. Let me know what you think ... ^_^
 
Overheard: The big issue here is not whether the Nerima Wrecking Crew can survive the 24th century. It is whether the 24th century can survive the chaos of the Nerima Wrecking Crew ... ^_^
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
SOURCE: ClASSIFIED STARFLEET REPORT 123-4355-0121 ...
 
BEGIN TRANSMISSION ...
 
TOP SECRET: ... THE NERIMA PROTOCOLS ...
 
CLEARANCE LEVEL: ... EXTREME.
 
The Nerima Protocols (denoted by N) is a top-secret agreement between all the governments of the galaxy requiring the Captain of a starship to notify the nearest military command immediately upon detection of any members of the Nerima Wrecking Crew in the vicinity.
 
The Nerima Protocols was deemed necessary because of the extreme danger and damage to all space-faring civilizations posed by even a single member ... in the aftermath of the destruction of the Romulan Empire including the Romulan and Reman homeworlds of Romulus and Remus. The Nerima Protocols also authorizes a starship captain to violate the Prime Directive if necessary to neutralize any member of the Nerima Wrecking Crew that they come into contact with ...
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Story Guide:
 
Current Progress:
 
Ranma Saotome - Borg Tactical Sphere (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Kasumi Tendo - Borg Queen's Diamond ship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Nabiki Tendo - Borg Scout Cube (medium combat class ship) ... Status: Partially Incapacitated.
 
Ryoga Hibiki - Species 8472 Heavy Bioship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Tatewaki Kuno - Federation Sovereign Dreadnought - Enterprise-E (capital class ship) ... Status: Fully incapacitated.
 
Kodachi Kuno - Romulan Valdore Command Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Sasuke - Romulan Norexan Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Ranko Tendo - Autonomous Borg assimilated Romulan Vereleus Battlebird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Happosai - Rogue Aggressor Borg ship from the Descent episode (capital class ship) ... Status: Believed To Be Active.
 
Ukyo Kuonji - Reman Attack Warbird, Sparblade (capital class ship). ... Status: Currently Active.
 
P-chan - Species 8472 Hatchling (heavy fighter).
 
Akane Tendo - Gorn Athsseka Battlecruiser, The Hammer of Justice (capital class ship).
 
Nodoka Saotome - Xindi Lisar Mansir Mothership (capital class ship).
 
Hinako - Breen Shok Taan Strike Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Shampoo - Klingon Fek'Lhr Polaron Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Ling-Ling - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
Lung-Lung - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
??? - Hirogen Huntership Number One (heavy combat vessel).
 
??? - Hirogen Huntership Number Two (heavy combat vessel).
 
Moose - Jemhadar Supercarrier (capital class ship).
 
Perfume - Jemhadar Battlecruiser (capital class ship).
 
Dowel - Jemhadar Battleship (Enormous Unit).
 
??? - Krenim Timeship (capital class ship).
 
??? - Wells Timeship (heavy combat vessel)
 
??? - Voth Command Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
??? - Voth Destroyer Number One (capital class ship).
 
??? - Voth Destroyer Number Two (capital class ship).
 
??? - The Doomsday Machine (Enormous Unit).
 
Taro Pantyhose - Borg Cube (Enormous Unit).
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Once again ... a big thank you to all my fans and reviewers who helped to make this story a success! Can you guess who the rest are?
 
Bye!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111