Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Photogrey ❯ Part 7: ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Date: 180508, 220508, 020608
Disclaimer: All Ranma/ST characters and concepts belonged to their respective creators and owners.
 
Synopsis: Where in the world is the Nerima Wrecking Crew?
Warning: Hehehe!!!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Part 7:
 
Meanwhile onboard the Reman Warbird Scimitar ...
 
A much different scenario was taking place ...
 
"Captain Picard, thank you for your offer," the Praetor spoke, his words devoid of any warmth.
 
"Everyone deserves a chance to live," the Enterprise captain answered.
 
"Everyone?" Shinzon asked, his expression changed from a smile to becoming one that was unreadable.
 
"Yes ... everyone," the captain answered.
 
"Even if it costs the donor his life?" the Praetor asked again.
 
"Even so. Shinzon ... I'm an old man already. You have a whole life ahead of you. Make good use of it ..." Picard answered.
 
The Praetor became silent at the captain's words. His Viceroy simply observed the proceedings without a word. They turned around several corners through the dark corridors until finally ... they came to a room filled with medical instruments. A couple of Reman doctors began attaching Picard and Shinzon to a pair of large machines connected to one another. Just before they began the procedure ... the Praetor spoke.
 
"Captain ... I have a confession to make."
 
Picard turned to his clone in surprise.
 
"This ship ... this entire ship ..." the Praetor gestured all around him.
 
"It was my life's work ... For one purpose only ... To destroy Earth ..." he said, as a look of horror covered his older twin's face.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Meanwhile elsewhere ... onboard a cube-shaped ship ... a much different event was taking place ...
 
'Well time to go before the sh#t hits the fan. Gods ... I'm such a genius! I can't wait to see what happens when the rest of the Nerima Wrecking Crew do arrive! Ranma ... I almost feel sorry for him ...' Nabiki thought evilly before powering up her warp drives.
 
There was a flash of light and the middle Tendo sister disappeared from her vessel.
 
'What in the world ...' the middle Tendo sister thought only to find herself on board ... another Borg ship.
 
'Ahh ... My dearest sister ... You weren't in a hurry to leave, were you? Leaving your future brother-in-law and elder sister to face the firing squad? I've been meaning to talk to you about the transmission you just made ...' a very seductive voice purred from behind.
 
'Kasumi??? This is a surprise ... Why the sudden ... you could have just called ...' Nabiki spoke quickly, her unease at being transported without any warnings whatsoever from her ship by her elder sister grew ...
 
'And ruin the surprise? No ... Nabiki ... you've gone too far this time ...' Kasumi spoke, her voice turning steely in the process.
 
'I don't understand,' Nabiki answered ... feigning ignorance.
 
While alarm bells began to ring unceasingly in the middle Tendo sister's head.
 
'Don't understand? What about that sex video of the two of us in very private and compromising postions being transmitted by you to the entire galaxy for all to watch?' Kasumi fired in an accusatory tone of voice.
 
'I asked Ranma and he agreed to it. That's all there is to it,' Nabiki defended herself.
 
'Is that so? What about me, dearest sister? Surely you haven't forgotten to ask the second participant in that sex video, have you?' Kasumi asked ... her voice growing colder by the second.
 
'I thought one consenting individual was sufficient,' Nabiki countered.
 
'One consenting individual was sufficient?? Since when was that the case?? I thought I taught you better than that ... Dearest sister ... Ranma ... holds a very ... unique ... *special* ... relationship with me. As the Borg Queen, I hold a great deal of responsiblity ... And with that responsbility comes a great deal of stress ... Ranma goes a long way towards releasing all that bottled-up stress in me ...' the elder Tendo sister answered while circling her younger sister like a hawk eying a meal.
 
'Whatever do you mean?' the middle Tendo sister asked, her face ... the very incarnation of goodness and innocence ... which of course did not fool Kasumi in the slightest.
 
She stopped behind Nabiki and wrapped her arms like a serpent around the middle Tendo sister.
 
'He does it ... with tender ... loving ... care ... you know ...' each word coming out like a seductive purr into Nabiki's ears before ending with her lips closed around them.
 
Both her hands rested for a moment on Nabiki's shoulders before moving gently forward and ... downwards ...
 
'Sis ... What are you do-ING???' the middle Tendo sister shrieked slightly on the last word when she felt her older sister's hand come to rest on something very sensitive in between her two legs.
 
'Which makes me feel ... very ... very ... *good* ...' Kasumi continued, ignoring her younger sister's outburst while moving her lips down ... her sister's neck.
 
Nabiki trembled slightly, her eyes widening ... as her elder sister's fingers found a particularly sensitive spot and began to work it slowly.
 
'Don't do THAT!' the middle Tendo sister gasped, falling to her knees only ... to find herself hanging suspended in the air ... unable to move a muscle.
 
'Otherwise ... I would become very ... very ... *frustrated* ... and you wouldn't want that to happen ... would you?' Kasumi whispered, her warm breath causing Nabiki's skin to tingle all over.
 
'No ... OF COURSE NOT!' Nabiki struggled in the grasps of her invisible bonds but they held her firm while sister continued to move her hands ... *gasps* here and ... *gasp* there ... causing her to writhe mightily.
 
'Then don't you think you had better help him out when the rest of the Fiancee Brigade arrives?' Kasumi spoke before inserting another finger into her *censored* while the rest of her fingers continued to trace patterns across the middle Tendo sister's thighs ...
 
'Of ... COURSE!' Nabiki shrieked when a rather strong sensation of pleasure poured out from between her legs to the rest of the nerve endings of her body.
 
'I would hate for something unfortunate to happen to Ranma, my dear sister. How else could I get rid of all my pent-up frustratrions? You ... of all people ... should know that ...' the eldest Tendo sister continued with her gentle ministrations.
 
'Eehhh ... RIGHT!' another shriek left the middle Tendo sister's throat when Kasumi suddenly dived down with her lips to latch onto something that had started peeking out from its usual spot in between her legs.
 
'Listen Nabiki ... and listen well ... You are going to help Ranma to settle that fiancee mess of his once and for all ...' the eldest Tendo sister spoke in that tone of voice that brook no disagreements whatsoever.
 
'RIGHT!' the younger Tendo sister quickly agreed.
 
Her breathing was becoming rapid.
 
'I wish I could trust you ... but ... just so you don't forget ... ' Kasumi spoke in that beautiful ... wonderful ... compassionate tone of voice that was belying any words but that ... while tracing her younger sister's curves with her tongue ...
 
'Errkhhh!' the middle Tendo sister could only groan in reply.
 
Suddenly, she stood back up and put her hands together.
 
A strange smooth metallic sphere formed in between her palms. Nabiki eyed it nervously and began to struggle with all her might ... but to no avail ... Those invisible bonds were so strong that they rendered her immobile ... unable to move in the slightest ...
 
'Sis ... can we talk about this??? I'm sorry I put him up to it ... Alright??' the middle Tendo sister pleaded, tears forming in her eyes.
 
Her older sister simply smiled with all the usual sweetness she could muster at the sight of her helpless state and placed it at the velvety softness in between Nabiki's legs.
 
'It was just a joke! Ranma was always good for a laugh! Surely you can under-STAND!-' Nabiki shrieked in desperation, her eyes widening in fear as the strange metallic sphere began to burrow its way through the moist entrance slowly.
 
'I'm sor-RY! I will ne-VER DO IT a-GAIN!' the middle Tendo sister cried out, half-gasping and shrieking in drawn-out breaths as the strange object began to wriggle inside of her.
 
'Don't fight it, Nabiki. This is for your own good. There, it will be easier that way ...' Kasumi spoke gently while she continued to watch the rest of the metallic sphere disappear into Nabiki's body.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
A few moments later ...
 
'Nabiki ... what happened to you?' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist asked as he watched the middle Tendo sister's sweat-covered and partially drooling figure on the 3-dimensional holographic projection.
 
'Ka-Ahhhhh! Ooooohhhh!' Nabiki closed her eyes and clenched her teeth while she struggled to overcome the overwhelming sensations coming from in between her legs before falling into her sister's waiting arms.
 
'What did you say? I can't hear you ...' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist asked unintelligibly.
 
'Don't worry about it, Ranma-dear. We were just having a sister-to-sister talk,' Kasumi answered in Nabiki's place with her usual motherly demeanor.
 
'Ohhh ... Kasumi-chan ... you know ... I was worried about what the rest of the Nerima Wrecking Crew are going to do about this ... I keep getting the feeling that the end is near ... or something ...' Ranma spoke nervously, his mind fraught with worry.
 
'Don't worry too much about it. You've got me and Nabiki to help you with it, isn't that right, Nabiki-chan?' Kasumi spoke gently, her wonderful hands continued to tweak her younger sister's aroused body lovingly ... her calm and beautiful smile never leaving her face.
 
'Are you cra-YES!' the middle Tendo sister answered, barely coherent ... her last word coming out as a shriek in the end ... as a sudden spike of pleasure, courtesy of Kasumi's manipulations lanced throughout her body causing her to tremble slightly.
 
The sensations felt so overwhelmingly strong that tears began to pool in her eyes.
 
'Why does Nabiki look like she is crying?' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist asked, curiousity evident in his voice.
 
'Ka-OOOHHH! She-AHHHHH!' the middle Tendo sister tried again in desperation but all she could managed were some loud moans and grunts of pleasure.
 
'Tears of joy ... Nabiki's so happy at the coming re-union of the Nerima Wrecking Crew since she hasn't seen everyone in such a long time that she's willing to chip in to help patch things up between all of us,' Kasumi answered happily in her sister's place through their subspace link.
 
'Nonse-OHHHH!' Nabiki cried out as her body convulsed once more while trying to stay lucid with her eyes closed and her teeth clenched.
 
Unseen by Ranma, her hands tugged frantically at the spot in between her legs ... trying to dislodge the shapeless 'dildo' that was carressing her insides in all ways possible ... to no avail. It was too smooth and too slippery for her fingers to get a grasp on ... no thanks in part to her own bodily fluids and the way it was built.
 
'Alright! Give Nabiki my thanks when she wakes up! Though I wonder what she's been doing ... to sweat all over the floor like that ...' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist wondered.
 
'Hel-AHHHH! Me-OHHHHH!' the middle Tendo sister cried out in desperation hoping beyond all hope that the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist would get the hint of what was happening to her and save her from it.
 
'Just some high-impact physical activities that we've been planning to do for sometime ... right Nabiki? After all, maintaining one's health is a primary concern ... What better way to do it than with 'exercise' ...' the eldest Tendo sister answered with a happy smile at Ranma's caring attitude.
 
Nabiki could barely believe what she was hearing.
 
Of all the people that could have done this to her, she never would have thought her ... sweet ... gentle ... innocent sister would have been capable of such ruthlessness!
 
'Why ... oh ... why ... did I decide to play that nasty trick on Ranma?' Nabiki dropped to her knees in a mixture of shock, disbelief and despair as the reality of her predicament began to register upon her.
 
Her fingers dug deep into the floor beneath her feet as she continued to struggle with the powerful sensations generated by the object from the inside. Despite being almost physically and mentally disabled by the sensations she was getting from it, nonetheless ... she tried to save herself one last time.
 
'Kasu-AHHH! 's lyi-YES!' the middle Tendo sister cried out, moans of ecstasy interspersing her words as another spike of pleasure erupted through her body from the movements and vibrations of the shapeless pliable object nestled in the cavity between her legs.
 
'Sorry, what did you say again?' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist asked.
 
'She's very busy with her 'exercise' now, Ranma ... Maybe, later,' the eldest Tendo sister answered.
 
'Must be some workout. Anyway thanks for the support ... Keep up with the exercise, Nabiki! You're looking good! Ranma out!' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist answered happily with enthusiasm for the first time since the sex-vid transmission before closing the channel.
 
With the middle Tendo sister to help him ... his chances of surviving the coming confrontation with the rest of the Nerima Wrecking Crew were much higher than before ...^_^
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Story Guide:
 
Current Progress:
 
Ranma Saotome - Borg Tactical Sphere (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Kasumi Tendo - Borg Queen's Diamond ship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Nabiki Tendo - Borg Scout Cube (medium combat class ship) ... Status: Partially Incapacitated.
 
Ryoga Hibiki - Species 8472 Heavy Bioship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Tatewaki Kuno - Federation Sovereign Dreadnought - Enterprise-E (capital class ship) ... Status: Fully incapacitated.
 
Kodachi Kuno - Romulan Valdore Command Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Sasuke - Romulan Norexan Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Ranko Tendo - Autonomous Borg assimilated Romulan Vereleus Battlebird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Happosai - Rogue Aggressor Borg ship from the Descent episode (capital class ship) ... Status: Believed To Be Active.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Once again ... a big thank you to all my fans and reviewers! Especially Gemstone who made all the correct predictions!
 
Listed below are some of those forcasted to appear in the next episode or the coming ones of Photogrey ...
 
??? - Cardassian Norin Light Cruiser (???).
 
??? - Cardassian Warship Number Two (???).
 
??? - Cardassian Warship Number Three (???).
 
Akane Tendo - Gorn Athsseka Battlecruiser, The Hammer of Justice (capital class ship).
 
??? - Gorn DNF Dreadnought (capital class ship).
 
Ukyo Kuonji - Reman Attack Warbird, Sparblade (capital class ship).
 
??? - Reman Warship Number Two (capital class ship).
 
Genma Saotome - Ferengi Kingal Heavy Battleship (capital class ship).
 
??? - Ferengi Goront Heavy Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Nodoka Saotome - Xindi Mothership (capital class ship).
 
Shampoo - Klingon Fek'Lhr Polaron Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
Ling-Ling - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
Lung-Lung - Klingon ??? (capital class ship).
 
Perfume - Unassigned.
 
Dowel - Unassigned.
 
Moose - Jemhadar Supercarrier (capital class ship).
 
??? - Sona Battleship (capital class ship).
 
??? - Sona Command Ship (capital class ship).
 
Hinako - Breen Shok Taan Strike Cruiser (capital class ship).
 
??? - Timeship Number One (capital class ship).
 
??? - Timeship Number Two (capital class ship).
 
Herb - Species 8472 Battleship (capital class ship).
 
Lime - Species 8472 Heavy Bio Escort (capital class ship).
 
Mint - Species 8472 Heavy Bio Escort (capital class ship).
 
Taro Pantyhose - Borg Cube (Enormous Unit).
 
??? - The Doomsday Machine (Enormous Unit).
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111