Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Photogrey ❯ Part 6: ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

11111111111100000000000000000000000000001111111111111111111111
 
Date: 080508, 180508
Disclaimer: All Ranma/ST characters and concepts belonged to their respective creators and owners.
 
Synopsis: Where in the world is the Nerima Wrecking Crew?
Warning: Hehehe!!!
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Part 6:
 
The three members of the Nerima Wrecking Crew were still somewhat stunned at the sudden appearance of 'Ranko'.
 
'Do you think she is my cursed form?' Ranma asked the other two sisters.
 
'Well ... there's one way to find out. So Ranko what can you tell us about yourself ...' Nabiki asked.
 
A three dimensional holographic projection of a red-headed girl complete with Borg cybernetic implants appeared in front of them.
 
'Why am I like this? The last thing I remember was running and then I was falling ... falling down into ... a small pool of water ... Wow! So this is a spaceship! A ship that sails through deep space instead of the ocean. Looks like Chen Siu was right after all ... the colour of the sky is black ... We always thought he was nuts ... Oooh ...' the redhead looked in wonderment around her.
 
'Can you tell us anything at all about your life at the Tendo Dojo?' Kasumi asked, smiling slightly at the red-headed girl's antics.
 
'Tendo Dojo? What's that?' the red-headed buxom Borg asked in puzzlement while fiddling with her sensors on board the ship.
 
'Oh cool! If only we had maps like this ... ' she continued on as a three dimensional chart of the entire galaxy appeared in front of her.
 
'You mean you don't know a thing about Jusenkyo??!!! Nerima??!!! Furinkan High School??!!! Does Japan ring a bell anywhere?' Ranma asked in disbelief.
 
'Jusenkyo? Nerima? Furinkan High School? Japan? Is that what I am suppose to know?' she wondered while pushing her fingers through the starcharts.
 
'Alright ... definitely an amnesiac! What do you think, Kasumi?' Nabiki shook her head.
 
'I agree ... ' the eldest Tendo sister turned Borg Queen answered.
 
There was silence for a few seconds while the three Nerimians let 'Ranko' sort her systems out.
 
'Alright ... we've wasted enough time as it is. Let's go after the old pervert!' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist spoke.
 
'If we're going after him, I suggest we get the others to help us ...' the middle Tendo sister suggested slyly.
 
'Get the others to help us? Why? We don't even know where they are!' Ranma countered.
 
'There are two ways of finding them. Satisfaction guaranteed. One is the fast way and the other is the slow way. Which way do you want, Ranma?' the middle Tendo sister grinned inwardly while presenting her options.
 
'Well, tell me both of them first,' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist answered.
 
'The slow way consists of me finding their location in the normal way through scouting, probing and the usual spying methods. Unfortunately it could take time from a few days to a few months. In the meantime ... you know what could happen to the innocent damsels in distress. The old pervert could be out fondling somebody while stealing their underwear right now ... It saddens me just to think about it ... The fast way, however ... it's just that I don't think you might be up to the task ...' the middle Tendo sister explained.
 
'What do you mean? What could be so hard about the fast way ... that it's not feasible?' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist asked.
 
'Well ... it's just that ... it might involve something that you might not be able to do ... something you're afraid of ...' the middle Tendo sister continued.
 
HOOK.
 
'What do you mean? Ranma Saotome ain't afraid of anything!' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist insisted.
 
'Are you sure?' Nabiki asked, while working overtime to suppress her patented smile from showing on her face.
 
LINE.
 
'Of course! The old pervert has to be stopped as soon as possible! The fast way then ...' the Jusenkyo-cursed martial artist answered almost immediately.
 
'Are you sure? Really, really sure? No regrets whatsoever?' the middle Tendo sister asked again for confirmation.
 
'Yes of course! Just do it!' the martial artist jock insisted.
 
SINKER.
 
'Your slightest wish is mine to command, master Ranma ...' the middle Tendo sister bowed mockingly by way of reply as the mother of all evil smiles appeared on her face.
 
'Oh-oh ... Why am I getting this sensation of doom all of a sudden like when I was facing Saffron at Jusendo?' Ranma wondered as a very bad feeling bordering on Omega-level settled down upon him.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Elsewhere ... onboard the Enterprise ...
 
"Sir ... I'm picking up a subspace hail on all frequencies. The signal broadcast was coming from the Borg Scout ship," the android spoke.
 
"Put it on screen!" Riker ordered.
 
Inwardly, he wondered what the Borg were up to. What happened next caught him and the crew of the Enterprise by surprise.
 
"Ah ... yes ... Oh my! Ahhhhhhh! Yes ... Kami-sama!" were the words clearly coming from the screen on the bridge.
 
"Is this Borg sex? I didn't realise that the Borg could be that flexible ..." a crew member remarked while watching the scene on the screen.
 
"That's the way! Use your flipping tongue! Yes! Oh my!!!!"
 
"Fascinating ... I didn't even know that the Borg were capable of performing conjugal rites ..." the android commented.
 
"Yes! Ranma-kun! Right there! Ahhhhhhh! Again!"
 
"Me too ... Think this is going to bring anything bad?" a crewmember asked.
 
"Now, Ranma-kun! Put it into me! Drive it it! Ahhhhhhh! Oh my!"
 
The crew simply watched the scene in utter bewilderment.
 
"Faster! Faster! Kami-sama! Fill me up with your warm milk! Ahhhhhhhh!"
 
"Well whatever it is, I don't think it can be anything worse than what is happening in Federation space right now," Riker answered nonchalantly.
 
A terrible and bone-chilling sensation of doom crept up the spine of every crewmember of the Enterprise upon hearing those words.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Meanwhile in another part of the galaxy ...
 
A large Gorn Athsseka Battlecruiser was embroiled in mortal combat with a diverse group of Orion Raider ships that had descended on a backwater planet on the fringe of Gorn space. When the cry for help was sounded, the Gorn commander of the Hammer of Justice being the closest to that particular star system immediately responded to the Orion raiding party attack.
 
Though heavily outnumbered ten to one, the Hammer of Justice was a true ship of war in every sense of the word as could be seen from the weapons it carried and the shields that protected it. Despite the relentless pounding the Gorn ship had been receiving for sometime, none of the Orion Raiders had yet to draw blood in the real sense of significant damage done to the ship. So far, most of the damage had been minor and nothing truly serious had yet to occur.
 
Still the unusually large number of Orion Raider ships kept the Gorn commander and his crew on their toes throughout much of the fight.
 
Currently, he was barking orders left and right to the crew when his senior navigation officer alerted him to a subspace transmission that was being broadcoasted on all frequencies through the entire region. Though everyone was busy dealing with the Orion raiders, he gave the officer the order to put the transmission on the screen.
 
Much to his surprise and perplexity, he saw a human male currently involved in a mating ritual with a human female. He was even more surprised and befuddled with the situation when the Hammer of Justice began to divert power to its warp coils while plotting a course ... dare he believe it ... into the heart of the Romulan Empire! Before he could order his senior officers to stop the ship, a loud broadcast that deafened them to the core ... blasted through the entire body of the battlecruiser.
 
RANMA NO HENTAI!!!
 
A voice that vaguely sounded like a human female crashed through the entire ship like thunder. Never before in his life had the Gorn Commander felt such rage as he was feeling right now from the ship's communication channels. Still, what happened next, put them into greater shock.
 
The Orion raiding party, thinking that the Gorn Battlecruiser was retreating from the battle in defeat, powered up their own warp drives in pursuit but were hammered by a mix of incredibly strong beams of plasma and particle drivers that punched through their ships and shields with ease.
 
Upon seeing the destruction of their compatriots, the surviving Orion Raiders quickly gave up the chase and were about to return to their original target when a large Gorn Dreadnought dropped out of warp in front of them. It paused to destroy all the remaining Orion combat vessels with concentrated plasma fire before leaving in the same manner as the first Gorn ship.
 
RANMA SAOTOME!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY PRECIOUS AKANE!!!
 
were the words that erupted from the large Gorn Dreadnought before disappearing from sight.
 
In Klingon space ...
 
"AIREN! NOOOOOOO!!!" a female voice shrieked in pure anguish throughout the entire corridors of the Klingon Fek'Lhr Cruiser.
 
Suddenly, without warning, it powered up its warp drive. laying a course for the Romulan Border much to the surprise of the female Klingon commander in charge. She tried ... had tried to stop the ship ... tried being the keyword here ... but the controls had not responded. When the crew members had tried to override the onboard's computer system by disabling it, the ship had responded by spacing the crew members involved.
 
'OBSTACLES ARE FOR KILLING.' were part of the chilling reply that she got from the ship.
 
The rest of the crew quickly got the message and did not try anything else.
 
A few seconds later ... it disappeared from sight in a burst of starlight.
 
"Sister! Wait for us!" two female voices chorused anxiously in the aftermath of the ship's departure.
 
There was silence.
 
Unseen and unheard ... two large capital-class-size ships that had been accompanying the first ship disappeared from sight in the same manner as the first.
 
On the edge of the Romulan Empire ...
 
"NOOOOOOO! RAN-CHAN ... HOW COULD YOU???" a female voice shrieked to the heavens, her heart ripped into a thousand pieces upon seeing the love of her life in the throes of ecstasy in the arms of another woman.
 
The Reman Attack Warbird, Sparblade powered up its warp drive before setting a course for Romulus. A moment later, it disappeared from sight. Behind it, a second ship did likewise.
 
Ferengi space ...
 
A male voice cried out, "No! It can't be! Ranma's supposed to marry Akane to continue the joining of the two Schools! Not this!"
 
Quickly the large Ferengi Kingal Heavy Battleship, powered up its warp drive before setting a course for the heart of the Romulan Empire.
 
"Genma! You dishonorable bast*rd! Don't run out on me!" the second voice shouted before doing the same.
 
Xindi space ...
 
"MY SON IS SO MANLY!" a female voice cried out in pure joy after observing the going-ons in the subspace transmission much to the surprise and puzzlement of the aquatic crew onboard the starship.
 
Quickly, it recorded down the entire transmission into its database for future reference before tracking down the source of the subspace transmission. It quickly narrowed down the location and then activated its portal generator.
 
After a few seconds ... a large vortex appeared in front of the Xindi Mothership. It went through without much fanfare taking (some might say kidnapped) the entire crew with it ... right into the heart of the Romulan Empire.
 
Breen space ...
 
"DELINQUENT!" a female voice shouted, making its opinion known rather clearly as to what it thought of the entire video feed, having received it through its subspace communication system.
 
It maintained silence for a few moments as though pondering its next action.
 
Then suddenly ... without warning ... the Breen Shok Taan Strike Cruiser on patrol around the border powered up its warp drives before making the jump to warp speed ... much to the surprise of its commander and the rest of the fleet.
 
Its final destination was even more of a surprise to the commander for the strike cruiser was set on a course that would take it straight to the heart of the Romulan Empire ...
 
Sona space ...
 
A lone Sona Battleship that was investigating the surrounding space for smuggling activities picked up the subspace transmission that was broadcasted throughout the galaxy. Not long after (having deciphered the transmission), it powered up its warp drives, having set a course that would take it straight into the heart of the Romulan Empire.
 
Unknown to it a second Sona vessel followed.
 
Cardassian space ...
 
A Cardassian Norin Light Cruiser, having received the transmission ... quickly engaged its warp drives. A few moments later, it jumped to warp speed after ... plotting a course that would take it straight into the heart of the Romulan Empire ... much to the surprise of the crew.
 
A few light years away, two other vessels did the same.
 
Dominion space ...
 
A large Jemhadar warship headed for the wormhole. Two of its warship counterparts attempted to stop it when an alien ship dropped out in front of them.
 
An angry voice roared its frustrations to the heavens.
 
"WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW???!!!"
 
Making a calculated guess, the Jemshadar warship asked, "Ryoga, is that you?"
 
Unfortunately ... before the Species 8472 bioship could give a reply, it was attacked by the two Jemhadar warships that were about to take out their rogue counterpart with their heavy phased polaron weaponry. Much to their surprise and horror, the large Species 8472 bioship easily evaded the multiple phased polaron beam attacks causing the Jemshadar ships to miss completely with their assaults.
 
Their horror ended when the large bioship replied with a powerful bio-energy blast that ripped through their shields with a single hit. A second follow-up assault from its twin medium bio-energy emitters tore through the unlucky ship faster than a hot knife through butter.
 
The second Jemshadar warship upon seeing the destruction of its sister ship, threw everything it had into the fight against the large bioship ... all to no avail. The single large Species 8472 bioship simply dodged all the attacks and replied with a multiple bio-energy assault that tore through their shields and reduced the ship to its base components.
 
"Who're you? And how do you know my name is Ryoga?" the Species 8472 bioship asked suspiciously.
 
"Ryoga! Thank the Ancestors! It is you! I'm Moose! Have you seen Shampoo?" the Jemhadar Supercarrier asked.
 
"No! But I have seen Ranma! He's with Kasumi and Nabiki!" the Species 8472 bioship answered.
 
"He's with them? Then that should explain what I've seen!" the Jemshadar Supercarrier replied.
 
"What do you mean?" the somewhat lost Species 8472 bioship asked in puzzlement.
 
"You mean you haven't seen it? Here take a look!" the Jemshadar Supercarrier replied as it sent a recording of the entire subspace transmission to the lost bioship.
 
A few minutes later ...
 
A powerful voice roared its anger to the heavens.
 
"RANMA SAOTOME! FOR CHEATING ON AKANE, PREPARE TO DIE!"
 
"Now I have to get back to Ranma to save my Shampoo!" the Jemshadar Supercarrier declared its intentions.
 
"Ryoga are you coming with me?" it asked.
 
There was no answer. The large Species 8472 bioship was already gone.
 
The Jemhadar Supercarrier scanned the wormhole carefully, checking for signs of instability. The eddies of the wormhole still fluctuated a little from the destruction of the two Jemhadar vessels, but it was stable enough for the large Jemhadar Supercarrier to continue on with its quest.
 
The ship made up its mind.
 
Whether or not Ryoga was coming along was another matter entirely.
 
It would make it into the Alpha Quadrant ... regardless of the consequences, it thought.
 
Its mission was a priority. All other concerns were secondary.
 
Somewhere in Fluidic Space ...
 
An incredibly large bioship followed by two smaller ones engaged their fluidic drives before disappearing from sight. Their final destination ... the Alpha Quadrant ... in the Milky Way galaxy.
 
Somewhere in the Delta Quadrant ...
 
Far along the edge of the galaxy ... a huge, massive Borg Cube that was on its merry way to assimilate a densely populated world ... (for what else was a Borg Cube to do in life other than assimilate ... assimilate ...) came to a stop, then went into reverse, making its way back to the transwarp hub it came from. Having reached the transwarp hub, it plotted a course that would take it straight to the source of the subspace transmissions.
 
Its final destination ... the heart of the Romulan Empire.
 
Somewhere in between space and time ...
 
A strange large spear-shaped vessel ... that had been drifting aimlessly for untold eons ... suddenly came to life as its systems ... one after another ... began starting back up ... This took a few moments for the ship had been inactive for sometime ... if time had actually passed ... that is.
 
Finally ... when all the systems were powered back up ... it engaged its FTL drive ... a very unique system known as the chronodrive ... A way of direct travel through space and time that was way ahead of its contemporaries. Not surprisingly it was completely unknown to all the space-faring civillisations in the galaxy.
 
Even the Borg.
 
A temporal distortion opened up and the timeship easily slipped through the eddies of spacetime without any further hesitation.
 
Unseen by the timeship, a second vessel that was cloaked followed in the same manner.
 
Close to the outer edge of the galaxy ...
 
A large metallic construction of unknown power and dimensions that had been plodding slowly through deep space had picked up the powerful subspace transmission while travelling from another galaxy. Though its long-range deep space sensors were not able to determine the nature of the source for the transmissions, the strange, massive metallic construction was determined to follow it right down to the source.
 
It was after all ... its only anchor to what it deemed to be a hostile, alien universe.
 
Using all the considerable calculating power at its disposal and something akin to what a human being might call 'hunches', the mind of the massive metallic construction was finally able to narrow down the location of the source to a certain unexplored region of the galaxy that it had just arrived in.
 
Without any further hesitation, it powered up its unique FTL drive. Its course set with its final destination determined ...
 
The Doomsday Machine was on its way.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas, my faithful fans and reviewers! Especially CyberAngel for his suggestion on the Doomsday Machine. The story really couldn't have turn out as well as it did without you, people! I considered the Tholians but I didn't really know much about them so I'm leaving them out until I get more information on them.
 
Q: Can any of you guess who the rest of these ships are?
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111
 
Story Guide:
 
Current Progress:
 
Ranma Saotome - Borg Tactical Sphere (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Kasumi Tendo - Borg Queen's Diamond ship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Nabiki Tendo - Borg Scout Cube (medium combat class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Ryoga Hibiki - Species 8472 Heavy Bioship (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Tatewaki Kuno - Federation Sovereign Dreadnought - Enterprise-E (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently incapacitated.
 
Kodachi Kuno - Romulan Valdore Command Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
Sasuke - Romulan Norexan Warbird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Ranko Tendo - Autonomous Borg assimilated Romulan Vereleus Battlebird (capital class ship) ... Status: Currently Active.
 
Happosai - Rogue Aggressor Borg ship from the Descent episode (capital class ship) ... Status: Believed To Be Active.
 
11111111111100000000000000000000111111111111111100000000000111