Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Rain - Joey McIntire - Songfic ❯ Rain ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


~*~ LinaDuck's First Songfic!!! ~*~



This is my first songfic! Kudos to freeze (with the lowercase f) for inspiring me to write a songfic. It's to the tune of Rain by Joey McIntire! I love that song don't you! **looks at her stories** hmmm...waffyfic, depressionfic, depressingsongfic... damn! I REALLY LOVE WRITING HUMOR!!! I REALLY DO! NOT KIDDING! Urg! I am working on bloopers...and a list of top 10 overused plots...and an interview with me and the Ranma 1/2 characters...and I turned off the monitor yesterday and wrote whatever came into my head and it was interesting!!! But they are all bad. Maybe I'll put them in one big random insanefic. But that wouldn't be a fanfic would it. OH...IDEA!!! WHOOHOO! READ IT! LATER! **looks at past entry** oops. I like getting carried away on authors notes. Sorry. The words of the song will be

--like this.-- So here goes another depressinglikefic. I swear, I WILL have a funnyfic up real soon! Really!



Oh yeah! Almost forgot! All of this stuff is the brilliant Rumiko Takahashi! Or the brilliant Takahashi Rumiko! Takahashi! Oh yeah, Viz Video and Kitty and other people. They are cool too. Wohoo. None of its mine. All theirs. But I identify with Akari. Maybe I can buy her from them. I wonder how much the copyright for Akari would cost. Hmmm. No idea. That's prolly not for sale though. Oh never mind.



-------------------------------



And this is a HAZYFIC! Hazyfics! I just made that up. It's the kind where the character walks around all depressedlike, looking like he has been drawn in grayish pastels. You know, all in a haze? Get the idea? No? Great!



------------------------------


< br>
Ryoga walked through the streets of Nerima, which were for some reason black and charred. That was funny. He didn't remember there being a fire. Why did natural disasters happen so much when he was away? He hoped nothing had happened to the Tendo dojo. He looked up at a road sign to find out where he was, and the writing was in Chinese.



"AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!"



--I wonder how I'll get along--



He took a detour along the road, and ended up in the middle of a dense forest. Oh. Great. Great place to be. In China, in the middle of a dense forest, and for all he knew he could be somewhere near the damn Amazon village..



--I wonder where I might belong--



There was a bouquet of roses in his hand. A Christmas present for Akane. He's heard she liked Western traditions...



--Losing your way is easy to do--



Luckily, the night was warm, so he would be able to camp out.



--Wandering around without a clue--



But it looked like rain. He put the roses in his canteen so they would not wilt, in case he found Akane by tomorrow.





--If there's a way I don't know where--



A light drizzle could be heard over the leafy roof, and he opened his umbrella and set the canteen with the roses open



--If there's a why I'm standing here--



He hoped Akane would like them, it had taken him an entire week to get up the courage.



--Losing my mind is easy to do--



The clouds burst, and he sat down on a tree trunk under the umbrella...



--Where are you...--









--And the rain comes falling down--



Perhaps it was raining in Nerima too, although he hoped not because it must be terribly depressing for Akane to have Christmas Eve in the rain, alone..



--It's the only way it gets better--



That evil Ranma, he started on...but knew it was futile, because he knew deeply that Akane was not alone now



--When the rain is falling down--



But there was always P'chan, he could always change...



--Telling me I that l'm gonna make it through--



He had to stop lying to himself, he knew, she had to find out sometime, it was too hard though...





--I never thought of what it cost--



The roses were wilting in the canteen



--All of the time I might have lost--



He got up, putting the canteen away and taking the wilted roses again in his hand



--So much to gain playing it cool--



He walked on through the dripping forest, umbrella held high, determined to get to Nerima before dayberak...



--I'm better cast playing the fool--



He walked in on the Jusenkyo Springs again.







--And the rain comes falling down--



The Jusenkyo guide was off duty.



--It's the only way it gets better--



deeply he knew this had to be done, that he had to kill P'Chan, and he ran to the nearest spring and dived in



--When the rain is falling down--



He came out, having apparently fell in the Spring of Drowned Man. Something seemed to be controlling the world tonight, odd forces...



--Telling me that I'm gonna make it through--



No more P'Chan...





He lay down in the guide's hut and slept Christmas Eve away.





--I know I will, but when will I--



A stranger passing by and in good spirits offered him a lift to Nerima



--Stand up to myself, make up my mind--



It was still raining, and the drops splashed the windsheild, he was silent during and did not talk to the driver who turned out to be Daisuke..



--I might not have, what I had before--



Ukyo stood where he was dropped of on the outskirts of town, her face streaked with what were probably raindrops, he hoped they were rain...



-- But I still got the rain--



Daisuke offered her a ride to the center of town with him, and they rode to the dojo together, silently, but Akane's roses were still clasped tight in his hands.







--If the rain would fall down--



When the car stopped and they got out, Ryoga walked up to the dojo door with the roses and almost knocked, but saw Ranma...giving a present to Akane...and her...happy, which knocked him over, and he saw Ukyo in the mistlike reflection



--Then I know I can make it through the night--



He turned back and looked at the dojo once more, glared at the roses in his hands, and threw them out over the empty street angrily...and Ukyo, who was in thr process of angrily dissecting a fence nearby with her spatula...caught one, by accident...







--it's the only way...--



Ranma and Akane, the whole night had been preparation from that, hadn't it? It had all been meant to stun him enough so he would not...do something awful...no wonder Ukyo was madder than him.



--Let it rain--



Ukyo looked down at the wilted rose...it hat probably been meant for Akane, just like her gift for Ranma...the same thing had happened to him, hadn't it?



--let it rain down on me--



The sharp drops splashed against his skin, and he started to walk "home" until he heard Ukyo calling his name and telling him he was going the exact opposite of the way home, and offering to walk him home...



--let it rain--



And now she was offering a room at Ucchan's and saying something about feeling bad for him spending Christmas alone in the rain...



The wilted rose was still in her hand



--it's the only way...--



Merry Christmas







-------------------
More Author's Notes



Another Disclaimer!!! Cause I forgot it before!



These lyrics belong to Joey McIntire or whoever wrote them. Well, he sings it anyway. And go get the CD. It's a good CD. Not that I have heard it. But Rain is a good song! It's better than other songs. And all those other songs people like for weird reasons.



This a Christmas fic, isn't it. **looks down at t-shirt and shorts** **looks at beach towel on floor** **looks at lemonade by computer** WELL SO WHAT IF MY TIMING WAS BAD!?!?!?!?



I love these authors notes! Hi ppl! yo! bwahaha!!! Did u like the fic??? Please read it! Oh, oops. I put that in the end notes. Smart. Please review. And put the review in the little box below this. To make those directions work I must stop writing. Bye!!! Miss yall! Sayonara! Adios! **runs out of ways to say bye**