Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Werecat ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Side story 3

I do not own Ranma ½
thoughts
"talking"
"mind speech"
Ranma the Were cat
“We need to be going so that we can meet with Windsong and Catseye because I have to engage their sons as well.” Cronus informed Raiden of the plans that would change the lives of six people.

Two hours later Raiden, Cronus, and Sylvia arrive at Catseye’s cave and meet by both Windsong and Catseye.

“Father what is the meaning of this visit. I thought that you had some important business to attend to that required your attention.” Catseye asked as she looked somewhat confused as to what was going on.

“Catseye, Windsong I have to ask you something every important and I want you both to listen to me and not get angry at me when I ask this of you. Ok?” Cronus asked as he looked very nervous at the two women sitting next to him.

“Should we be angry at you?” asked Catseye who looked like she was ready to kill if she did not hear want she wanted to hear.

“Neko has asked me to engage your sons to be married so that he may train them in the Neko-Ken this will also help Ranma to over come his fear of cats. That and he will learn to trust people as well and the main thing is Ranma will have friends that he can trust so please sign this paper work so that Neko can train Ranma.” Asked Cronus as he continued to look very nervous at the two women before him.

“What!” Screamed both Catseye and Windsong who looked ready to kill.

“Calm down both of you. This isn’t as bad as you may think it is. First of all we all want what is best for our children so they should be our first concern. Secondly, father has asked me to see if I can locate Ranma’s mother if she still alive. Thirdly and most importantly we have to get Ranma to trust us and our children. So what I suggest is that all three boys grow up together and learn to from one another. As for the engagement, what I suggest is that we meet the parents of the girls that we are going to engage them to and who better to do this then Cronus because it was his idea.” Raiden told Catseye and Windsong.

“Wait a minute, why do I have to meet with the parents of who we are going to be engaging our children?” Cronus asked because he did not want the job.

“Since this is your idea then you have to see it through and besides we do not want just anyone for our children. There will be requirements such as letter of introduction and we as the parents wish to meet the parents of who we are going to be engaging our children too. Another requirement is that children will be constant communication with who they will be marrying and there is no exceptions to this rule.” Raiden concluded.

“Well, I will not have problem if Winndsong can agree to it and if Raiden is for it as well.” Catseye responded to the group.

“I do have one questions that needs to be answered first before I am ok on this.” Windsong told them.

“What is your questions Windsong?” asked Cronus as he looked upon a confused Windsong.

“My question is, How are we going to to get our children to agree to this? My other question is, What are the benefits of this and what are the consequence of this? What I mean is what if this goes wrong and then what do we do?” asked Windsong as she looked at the others.

Raiden thought for a minute before responding to Windsong's questions “ Well if you agree to sign the paper work we can tell them that they would have some very special friends that would never leave them or make fun of them. Plus we could explain to them that when they are older they will be required to marry their penpals so that they would not feel threatened.”

Raiden decided to use mind speech to talk to Windsong for a few minutes "Windsong please as you know that my son is the last of his kind and there not that maney werecats in the realms. So this means we will be creating a whole new race of werecats and besides it will take a lot of work for this to work and make our dreams come true."

Windsong realized that Raiden was right and decided to let Catseye know that it was ok to sign the paperwork and have all three boys raised together. “Catseye let's go ahead and sign the paper work after all Neko already started to train Ranma and we know that the only way for Ranma to over come his of cats is train with Neko.”

“Alright I will agree to this on one condition and that is Cronus has to tell the children everything and I mean everything is that understood!” Catseye yelled at Cronus so that he could see how upset she truly was.

After Catseye and Windsong had signed the paperwork Cronus got up and said “I have to get this back to Neko and find out if ther is anything else. OH and before I forget the children will be learning a different language that they will beable to talk to who they are engaged to. I am sorry that I forgot to mention that .” Cronus told everyone.

After saying that Cronus left and went to find Neko so that he could begin interviewing the potential families for his grand children.