Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Werecat ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

School Days
Side story 2

I do not own Ranma ½
thoughts
"talking"
"mind speech"
Ranma the Werecat

Authors note this takes place after the meeting with Cronus and Ranma.

The dragons in my story can travel between the realms without the assistance of the Gate of the Gods. Catseye is not aware of this fact as of yet.

After leaving Cronus realized that he was going to be in big trouble from Catseye because she had told him that she would not tolerate him engaging her to anyone let alone having him engage Ranma to someone that she does not approve of. I’m a dead dragon, I’m a dead dragon, and I’m a dead dragon. Were his thoughts over and over again then followed by. She is going to kill me and then create dragon stew out of me. Then Cronus thought of something else that scared him; I have to tell Raiden and Windsong that I am going to engage their children to people that they have never met before. I must have a death wish today. I know what I will do; I’ll blame it all on Neko after all it was his idea. With that thought Cronus returned home to talk with Sylvia and to contact Raiden, Windsong, and Catseye concerning what would be happening.

Cronus returned home and went to bed. The next morning Cronus had Sylvia contact Raiden who at the time was living in Japan as an Ambassador of the Dragon Empire.

Sylvia got out the spell casting equipment to do a summoning across the dimensions. I hope that this works and that Raiden is available to return to the City of Summerset. Thought a rather upset Sylvia concerning where this meeting would be taking place and why Cronus would want a meeting with his son whom he was not on speaking terms with. This was becoming very confusing as well as a royal nightmare because neither Cronus nor Raiden had forgiven the other for there differences.

“I Sylvia call forth the Dragon Lord Raiden to come to me and to heed my call.” Summoned Sylvia.

Two hours later there was a flash of light as Raiden appeared before Sylvia and he was not happy at all at being summoned by Sylvia.

“What is the meaning of this!” Shouted Raiden as looked like he was ready to kill something or someone. “Well I’m waiting. Answer me now Sylvia!”

Just then Cronus walked in and looked at his son Raided who looked to be extremely pissed off at Sylvia.

“Sylvia would you please leave and contact Catseye and Windsong and tell them that I will be coming by later today to talk with them. Thank you.” Cronus had finished instructing Sylvia concerning something big was about to happen.

“Hello Raiden it has been what a hundred years if not longer since I have heard from you? By the way how is your adopted son Kyle doing? How about you agree to let me engage him to someone that can become his friend and not treat him like a freak?” Asked Cronus after all it was something Raiden had in the past talked to Cronus about.

“Hello father and what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you again?” Sneered Raiden at his father. “You want to engage him to some one that he has never met before. Are you out of your mind?” Screamed Raiden at his father as he looked like he could kill him for even suggesting it.

“Of course I will whether I have your permission or not.” Stated Cronus very calmly and somewhat amused by the situation. “Now I want you to sign this paper stating that I have the right to engage your son and to see to his training.”

“And if I refuse to do it?” Sneered Raiden at his father.

“Then I will have Kyle made a ward of the Empire and I will still do it. The choice is yours to make either sign it or have him made a ward of the Empire.” Cronus told Raiden after all he was getting tired of Raiden’s attitude.

“Fine I’ll sign it, but I am not to happy with you for forcing this on me and Kyle.” Raiden told his father as he grabbed the document that would allow Cronus to engage Kyle and to have him be trained in the Neko-Ken. Thus Raiden picked up the document and read it to make sure that there were no surprises before signing the document.

“Any other surprises that you have for me?” Asked Raiden as he handed the document to Cronus.

“There are two things that I require from you and that is for Kyle to stay with me so that he may meet his cousins and start his training. This way I can also start a breeding program for the werecheetahs since they are almost extinct on most worlds.” Cronus informed Raiden of the changes. “I know that you blame me for the deaths of your wife and son, but what you do not realize is I had nothing to do with their murders. I found out about their murders three months later after you had left.” Cronus told Raiden about what had happened that night in question.

“I saw your order to kill them! How do you explain that?” Yelled an angry Raiden at his father.

“If you will calm down I’ll explain what had happened.” Cronus asked Raiden. “The order that you saw was with a forged signature of mine. The individual who forged my signature was none other than Windsong’s husband. He tried to steal the throne from me with blood magic and the dark arts. It was your son that found out about it and told Windsong about what was happening. Unfortunately I was under the spell and I did not realize what was going on. When I realized what was going on it was too late to do anything to save them.” Cronus told Raiden of those days in question.

Raiden looked at his father as if he had gone crazy and then he realized that he was telling the truth about had happened to his family. “Why didn’t you contact me to tell what had happened when you found out the truth huh?” Sneered Raiden at his father while thinking maybe he should try to understand what was really going on.

“I tried to contact you and to tell you the truth but you didn’t want to the hear truth and told me to get the Hell out your life. So I was following your wishes. What I want to know is can you forgive me?” asked an upset yet angry Cronus to his son.

“I forgive you if you can forgive me for the way that I treated and blamed you for something that was not your fault at all.” Said Raiden as he realized for the first time that his father only wanted what was best for him and his adopted son.

“We need to be going so that we can meet with Windsong and Catseye because I have to engage their sons as well.” Cronus informed Raiden of the plans that would change the lives of six people.