Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Rouge what is it good for? ❯ Pantyhose, what are they good for? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pantyhose, What are they good for?
 
 
This takes place shortly after volume 32 of the manga, chapter 334, The Glowing Girl; Shortly after Rouge and Pantyhose Taro destroyed the Tendo Dojo, unleashed a rain of destruction over the streets of Nerima, nearly cooked the Tendos and the Saotomes over a few stress relievers, and all because of a stupid misunderstanding they returned to China and continued their stupid and meaningles efforts at revenge…
 
Now on with the show!…
(A/N: An Ashura is a hindu warrior goddes that posses three faces, six arms and has control over all forms of heat)
It was a lovely serene image that day in the forest near Nepal… until
 
“DIE YOU EVIL PANTYHOSE BASTARD!!”
 
(KA-BOOM!) in less then a second the entire forest was turned to ashes as a young man went running through the burning trees while dodging balls of flame from a demon ashura while still remaining safe and unharmed.
 
“YOU DAMN BITCH!, STOP SHOOTING AT ME OR I SWEAR I'LL… `If I wasn't wearing my dragon pelted shirt and pants I'd be fried stake by now'… AAAAHHH!!” his eyes went bug-eyed as he dodged another one of the fiery womans attacks.

As he ran past the never ending forest of hell he finally saw a remaining lake in the endless hot blazes, as he ran to it with hopes of transforming, Ashura Rouge arrives at the last second with a flaming aura and evaporates the lake leaving nothing but a very hurt Pantyhose Taro engraved in to a rock.
As Taro got off the rock he looked with teary eyes at the dried up lake that could have saved his life. Then he heard a faint chuckle from above him.
 
Rouge hovered over him while glaring at him with pure hatred in her eyes, as she began charging up all her flaming energy for the finishing blow. Taro could only stare in fear as she was about to fire.
 
At that moment thunder and lightning began to appear in the sky, showing that rain was going to be pouring any second, and all Taro did was give a very evil smirk. “Hm hm hm, It appears that my victory is imenent women, so prepare your self!”
As the rain began to fall, Rouge saw this and stared at Taro sternly. “You think I will turn back in to a human that easily pervert?, I guess with such a small brain you forgot that I can evaporate water!, ASHURA FIELD!!” She shot a powerful heat blast over herself which caused it to simply evaporate over Rouge, but on Taro it had a completely different effect “You shall soon pay for insulting me WENCH!”, he began to sprout horns, his feet turned in to hoofs, his hands morphed in to sharp ape like claws; a pair of wings, an eel and multiple tentacles sprouted from his back, his head transformed in to a cows head with fangs and his body grew ten times its size in to the Jusenkyo cursed form of the Niu-Hoo-Man-Mao-Ren!(a.k.a. the Bull-Crane-Yeti-Eel!)
“MOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARR!!!” Yelled Taro as his transformation was complete.
 
Monster Taro only grinned as he saw Rouge with her head down trembling, and assuming it was of fear he began to laugh in a deformed growl, finally glad to have put some fear in the deformed Ashura bitch!
But she was not trembling out of fear, she was trembling out of laughter at his own foolishness, she raised her head and gave out small chuckle's. “Heh heh heh heh heh…HA HA HA HA HA!!!; You fool!!, you think your worthless mutant form is enough to stop the power of a goddes?!, then maybe I should teach you a lesson FREAK!” Rouge began inhaling as much air as she could and then let it out in one big fiery blow! “ASHURA FLAME!!!” As the massive ball of fire headed towards Taro, he simply flew out of the way as fast as he could nearly flaming his eel head tail.
As he landed he lifted up his index fingers and shot a stream of octopus ink in hopes of blinding her temporarily, but it simply evaporated as it came in contact only three feet of her.
 
All she did was laugh as she shot out another attack, but Taro managed to dodge it again but not before losing one of his eight tentacles, his pain and anger only grew as he let out a powerful sonic yell that nearly shatered her inner ear.
 
“MOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRROOOOOOUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
1st head:“UGH!!, Stop that!” 2nd head:“My ears feel like there about to shatter!!!” 3rd head: “OOOOWWW!, MY HEADS”
 
As Taro kept yelling he noticed Rouge's moment of vulnerability and took this as free shot, so he sent out one last sonicboom to last ten more seconds, and with that remaining time he fired another ink shot that blinded all of Rouge's heads, and with Rouge blinded Taro quickly wrapped his tentacles around her body and slammed her in to the ground and stomped her good and flat with his hoof and continued this action continuously until she released an exploding flaming demonic aura causing Taro to fall backwards from the explosion, as he fell Rouge grabbed two of his tentacles and ripped them out and began to fry them with her fiery breath and devour them in each of her mouths, as the blood trickled down his torn tentacles Rouge stared at the blood as it began to release her demonic instincts and charged at him in order to finish her meal; at the last second his tentacles regenarated (A/N: Picture an Inuyasha tentacle regenaration) and grabbed her by the waist, neck, all six arms and legs, and shot ink in her eyes again and stuck his tentacles down her throat in hopes of suficating her, and to make sure to finish her off, he then slammed her full force to the ground with his oversized fist.
 
And when he saw her lifeless body on the ground he gave her a few more large stomps, and pierced his horn through her stomach and he finally knew she had died.
He let down his guard and roared in victory as he finally defeated one of the many curses in his miserable life, and then he stared down at his left hand which had remained closed through out the whole fight, and only grinned as he stared at the fruit of his labors in his hand and mentally said.
 
`Finally I have her source of power and with them I'll be able to change my name, get married, kill off Happosai and that crossdressing bastard Ranma Saotome and finally have the peace I've always dreamt of!, and take over the world on Tuesday; YES! Finally for the first time in my life I feel like…IM KING OF THE WORLD!!'(He began a disfiguring animalistic fit of laughter) “MOOOHHOOHOOO, MOOWOOWAAHAHAAAHA!!!!!”

(A/N: Just in case for some of you that don't remember what Rouge's source of power was, its just plain metallic discs that work as back massagers so in other words what I'm trying to say is Taro is a genius when it comes to strategizing but in the end they are both violent idiots.)
 
As Pantyhose Taro continued his fit of evil laughter, he had forgotten to remove his tentacles from around her body and from her throat, because all of a sudden loud heart beats could be heard from the goddesse's body as her eyes slowly opened to reveal that they were glowing red from fury, and a demonic glow began to eminate from her body and the first thing that was on her mind was `Kill Pantyhose Taro!' so she quickly gathered all the flaming energy in her throat, burning the tentacle into takoyaki, and so she bit down on it again and ate it one gulp causing Taro to yell out in pain with another sonic roar “MOOWOOWOORAA!!!, of course Rouge still hadn't regained her hearing, so with this advantage she gathered all her power and fiery heat. “ASHURA FLARE!!!
And roasted all the tentacles around her waste causing him to weaken his grip, and with this oportunity she ate every single one around her body, and while he was still yelling in pain she shot a fire ball at him “ASHURA FIRE BALL!!!” and blasted him into a flaming crater.
 
With all his energy drained all he could do was stare at her from the crater as she slowly got closer to him and stood on top of his chest and looked down on him with all three of her faces and all of them said.
 
1st head: “You stupid fool!”
2nd head: “Did you really think you could stop me!”
3rd head: “HA HA HA HA!!, now were gonna finish you off very slowly you filthy perverted thief and make you regret steeling my sorce of power and watching me bathe!!!…(Raises her hands up high and began creating a large fireball) NOW YOU SHALL DIE!!!”


To be Continued…