Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Revealed ❯ Where's Ranma? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9

Akane walked into her house and replaced her shoes with slippers at the door.

"Akane is that you?" Kasumi asked from the kitchen.

"yeah, it's me"

"Oh good" Kasumi said as she came out to greet her. "Ranma stopped by, not long ago. He said hello, well actually he said bye, but it's the same thing."

"Ranma" said Akane " I've been looking for him all day."

"Well he only stopped in for a little while. Just long enough to pack some clothes and food. He was also looking for P-chan."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. He didn't tell me."

"Did Mr. Saotome go with him?" a sound from the living room of falling shogi pieces told her that he had not.

"Well, what's this about P-chan then? Where is he?"

""He left about half an hour after you did to go look for you."

"How do you know that he was looking for me?"

"Well, he told me." After hearing this Akane wondered -not for the first time- about her sisters sanity.

"Thanks Kasumi" Akane said and walked up to her room. Once there, she glanced at the clock on her desk. It was almost 3:30. She had been gone all morning looking for Ranma and he couldn't even stay long enough to say goodbye.

"Stupid Ranma" she thought, "What was so Important anyway?"

For a little while she stayed in her room and did nothing. Without Ranma there actually wasn't that much to do at home. She considered going to the dojo, but decided that she really didn't want to.

Instead she went to Nabiki's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Akane walked in and sat down on Nabiki's bed.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Sure. Free labor is always welcome." Nabiki tossed Akane a pair of scissors and pointed d to the pile of papers on the bed.

"Cut off the heads." For a few minutes the two worked in silence then Nabiki spoke, "He'll be back Akane. Whatever he's doing must be important."

"I'm not worried about him anyway." Akane said and focused on what he was doing.

Nabiki just smiled.

***

The pitter-patter of rain could be heard in the streets. Unlucky P-chan was stuck in it all.

He walked slowly in the rain, mainly because of the weight his backpack caused.

P-chan had been gone all day and still hadn't found Ukyo's. He hadn't even found his house yet.

He did know that he find shelter from the rain.

P-chan looked around and saw a place with an overhang. He wondered what the place was called, but the rain and darkness obscured its name.

As quickly as he could, he ran to it. His book bag hit something out front, but P-chan didn't think it would really wake anyone.

***

Ukyo sat in her room on the floor. She couldn't get to sleep; Her mind was occupied with thoughts of Ranma and where he could be. She considered taking a hot bath. Maybe that would help

A sound from outside brought her from her from her thoughts.

Ukyo picked up her spatula from where it lay close to her bed and walked down the stairs slowly; clicking lights along the way.

When she got to the front door, Ukyo opened it slowly and walked out a few feet. When her foot hit something she jumped back quickly and looked down.

There was a small black pig with a tan bag on it's back. It took her just a moment to recognize the pig.

"Whoa it's P-chan" Ukyo said as she Knelt down to pick him up. She put her spatula down and removed the bag from around him. Then she brought him inside. After that, she went to go retrieve the things that she had left outside.

Ukyo glanced at the clcok. It was 10:43.

"Well that cancels out calling Akane" she thought and then picked up P-chan.

"Your shivering., that's ok I know just what to do."

Ukyo took P-chan upstairs with her. Now she could kill two birds with one stone.

Ukyo grabbed a towel from the closet and went into the bathroom. She put P-chan Down and filled a bucket with water. Then she grabbed a bar of soap and started to strip.

As clothes fell to the floor, P-chan's eyes started to bulge. Under all those clothes was a real woman.

P-chan could feel his heart beating against his chest and a trickle of blood slid down his nose.

By now Ukyo had finished lathering up. She poured the bucket of water on her head and then walked over to P-chan. She picked him up then walked over to the tub and stopped the water. Then she put one foot in the water. It was warm.

Ukyo stepped in and sat down in the water while holding P-chan under his arms. She brought him down to the water and only got half of his body in before she was touching skin. Human skin; Ryoga's skin.

Ukyo stared at Ryoga who had just appeared in her bathtub and he stared back. Then he fainted.

***

Ranma sat down on a rock near the fire and opened the scroll again.

As he looked at it he began to sympathize with Ryoga. This map had been from over a century ago and by now roads had been added. It would be a while before he got to the Kunoego's village.

Ranma sighed and put down the map then stared at the fish that were cooking. His thoughts wandered and soon he was wondering where Ryoga was.

***

Ryoga looked up to see a dressed Ryoga had tissue in his nose and he was wrapped in blanket.

As Ryoga sat up, the blanket slid to his waist revealing his well chiseled abs.

(A/N: Beep! Beep! Lock off the writing chamber! We have a level 1 drool warning!)

"So are you some kind of pervert" said Ukyo from the chair in which she sat.

"Ni, it's just…" Ryoga paused as his eyes widened in shock. He could hear his own voice! Ryoga looked down and touched his chest. He was human again!

"I'm back!" he exclaimed "I'm back!"

"What do you mean back?" asked Ukyo as she struggled to keep her eyes on Ryoga's eyes and not drift down. She had seen plenty of boys like this in her old school, but Ryoga he was so, muscled.

"Well it's a long story" said Ryoga, bringing Ukyo out of her thoughts.

"I have all the time in the world" Ukyo said as she glanced at the clock. It was now 11:47. "Well all the time except when the shop is open, but other than that I have all the time in the world."

Ryoga sat down again and told her everything that had happened to him in the past few days.

"I should have known that you were P-chan all along."

"Yeah maybe, but can you not let Akane know please? She'll find out eventually, but I don't want it to be now."

Ukyo thought it over for a moment then said "Sure"

"Thanks." Ryoga responded "Well it's probably none of my business, but what were you and Akane doing earlier?"

"We were looking for Ranma." Said Ukyo and her face turned into a slight frown.

"Ranma?" Ryoga said only then realizing that he hadn't seen Ranma all day. Of course he had been lost most of the day, but before that he hadn't seen Ranma at all.

"He didn't go home yesterday and today before Akane got home he left."

"Where did he go?"

"Don't know, but as far as I know he's been a girl all day. He even went on a date with Kuno."

"A girl…" said Ryoga. Maybe Ranma was stuck just like he had been. Why else would he go on a date with Kuno.

The two continued to talk and a couple of minutes later Ukyo's digital clock let out its notifying double beep that told Ukyo that another hour had passed

She glanced at the clock and saw that it was 12:00. She was about to comment on the time to Ryoga, but Ryoga was no longer there. Just P-chan.