Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ She's got a girlfriend now ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ranma ½: She’s got a girlfriend now!
Part Two

Soun Tendo and Genma Saotome watched in a certain degree of shock as Ranma and Kasumi walked off together, holding hands shyly. “Ranma’s seeing both Kasumi and Akane?” Soun roared, “What are you going to do about this, Genma!?”

“I’m sure there’s a perfectly rational explanation for this,” Genma said weakly, the bald fighter pushing up his glasses.

“Yes, they’ve both lost their minds,” Akane growled before the black haired girl stomped off to her room.

The café was chosen carefully, both for serving good food and not being near either Shampoo or Ukyo’s restaurants. The host nodded as he confirmed the reservation and lead them to a table, then returning to deliver their orders with smooth skill.

“Here,” Ranma held out Kasumi’s chair for her, the redheaded girl remembering seeing someone do something like this in a movie.

“Thank you,” Kasumi said, the black haired older girl’s smile showing Ranma she was doing the right thing.

“You’re welcome,” Ranma blushed as she sat down to eat. She was nervous as they began to chat, but she found Kasumi to be a remarkably nonthreatening individual. In fact, she hadn’t been this comfortable with someone in a long time.

“You and your father spend so much time training,” Kasumi teased gently as they ate, “I still feel I barely know you.”

“When you appeared in the doorway wearing that dress I thought much the same,” Ranma admitted with a shy smile, “I’m surprised the guys aren’t beating down the door to see you.”

Kasumi smiled, “Why, thank you Ranko.”

Ranma blushed, a charmingly innocent gesture. “Just telling the truth,” she said honestly. She hesitated, “I always thought you and Dr. Tofu...”

Kasumi shook her head as she drank a bit, “He was a friend, but that’s all.” A gentle smile, “I’ve never seemed to find the one I’m looking for.”

“I know how that feels,” Ranma nibbled her food nervously, “a horde of crazy fiancees but I don’t love any of ‘em.”

Kasumi looked curious, “Even Akane?”

Ranma looked embarrassed, “I like her well enough, but....”

Kasumi reached across the table to gently squeeze Ranma’s hand as she said, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have put you on the spot.” Remarkably cheerfully she added, “Let’s finish our dinner, shall we?”

“Ah, right,” Ranma agreed, silently deciding that she’d never understand women.

Not that far away and outside the café Tatewaki Kuno looked down at Nabiki, the tall, black haired kendoist looking faintly shocked. “My beloved pigtailed girl belongs to someone other than that foul Ranma?!” he blurted.

“I was surprised myself,” Nabiki said, the middle sister of the Tendo family dressed in casual clothes, unlike Kuno’s samurai like garb.

“I’ll defeat the miscreant,” Kuno produced a wooden practice sword from his clothes, “and claim her for myself.”

Nabiki grabbed him by the arm before he could rush off, “Not so fast.” Giving him a stern look she said, “It wouldn’t be honorable.”

“How so?” Kuno demanded.

“Here,” Nabiki handed him a set of binoculars.

Kuno peered towards the table, his gaze first settling on the lovely pigtailed girl. Ah, so innocent, so full of life, Kuno dreamed of enfolding her in her arms and never letting her go. Very reluctantly he shifted his gaze over to take in her odious dining companion, only to visibly do a double take.

“Two women?” Kuno blinked, “Is that your sister, Nabiki?”

“Yes, she started seeing that girl a few weeks ago,” Nabiki lied glibly, “once I realized she was the same girl you’re interested in, I contacted you.”
“A friendship between two women is not my concern,” Kuno said gruffly, though he didn’t give up the view through the binoculars.

“Watch the two of them together,” Nabiki said, feeling faintly surprised at how good actors Ranma and Kasumi were.

“Hmm?” Kuno murmured, distracted by the swell of the redhead’s breasts beneath her blouse. But as ordered he watched them laughing and talking, as well as the long, lingering glances that Kasumi gave his beloved. “That doesn’t mean,” Kuno cleared his throat uncomfortably, “they’re not just friends.”

“Last time they were out I followed them to a love hotel,” Nabiki looked up, hiding her amusement as she said, “want to come along this time?”

“Yes,” Kuno gulped.

Kasumi and Ranma left the café together, both full and feeling remarkably content with the world. They walked together, then Kasumi slid her fingers gently into Ranma’s. The redhead looked a bit startled then held on firmly, smiling.

“You saw them?’ Ranma asked softly.

“Hmm?” a slightly distracted Kasumi blinked.

“Taking my hand,” Ranma said as they walked slow, “I thought you did it because you saw Kuno and Nabiki back there.”

“Actually,” Kasumi smiled wryly, “I took your hand because I wanted to, Ranko.”

Ranma looked at her, a blush coloring the slightly smaller woman’s cheeks. “I’ve been having fun, too,” she admitted, “it’s a new experience.”

“Me, too,” Kasumi agreed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kuno trip over a garbage can and did her best to pretend not to notice, “I think we’d better finish this before Kuno’s distraction gets him killed.”

“Tempting,” Ranma flashed a smile that made her look even cuter, “but you’re right.” She pulled a sheet of paper out, “Now where’s that love hotel....”

“I’m surprised that Nabiki knew exactly where it is,” Kasumi remarked as they picked up the key for the room Nabiki reserved for them.

“You think that...?” Ranma looked surprised as they went up to the second floor.

“I’m not sure and I don’t know if I want to find out,” Kasumi said as the reached room number sixty nine. “Nabiki has a odd sense of humor,” she added as Ranma used the key to open the door.

“Huh?” Ranma blinked.

“Never mind.”

The room was much like your typical hotel room, but for Ranma is looked oddly sinister. This was her first time in a place like this, and though she would never admit it to anyone, she was a virgin in both her forms. While she didn’t expect Kasumi to ravish her, Ranma really only had the vaguest idea of what they might be doing.

“What,” Ranma’s voice squeaked a bit, “do we do now?”

“Ranko, it’s all right,” Kasumi’s voice and touch on her shoulder were comforting, “we just have to act a few moments after Nabiki gives us the signal.”

“Right,” Ranma smiled, noticing the lovely scent that Kasumi seemed to carry with her. She gulped, “I guess we have to undress?”

“If you want I can go change in the bathroom,” Kasumi offered as she nodded to the room connected to the bedroom.

With a blush the normally brash Ranma said, “No, it’s all right.”

With simple elegance Kasumi reached behind her, her breasts rising distractingly as she undid the buttons. The red dress took some wiggling to pull down, and Ranma gulped at the black, lacy underwear that Kasumi had chosen to wear.

“Am I the only one getting undressed?” Kasumi teased, standing there in bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.

“Right,” the now fiercely blushing Ranma began to undress.

Kasumi watched with interest as the white blouse came off first, revealing a white and sadly plain bra underneath. Her full bosom bounced a bit as she bent to undo the clasp of her skirt, a unknowingly sexy wiggle of her hips helping her remove them. Underneath that was a piece of more daring underwear, the high cut panties looking sexy on the athletic girl.

“You look lovely,” Kasumi said as she took Ranma’s hand, drawing her towards the neatly made bed.

“You’re beautiful,” Ranma said, her eyes just a little wide.

Kasumi drew the white sheets aside, glad only to smell cleaning materials as they climbed into the comfortable bed together. She touched the stiff shoulder of Ranma and chuckled, then rolled so that they were laying right beside each other.

“I have a confession to make,” Kasumi admitted softly.

Tatewaki Kuno stood on a lamppost outside, trying to get a better view of the room where he had just seen Ranma and Kasumi dressed in the most scandalous of undergarments. Nose bleeding slightly he awkwardly tried to get a good angle with his digital camera when a flung rock took him by surprise and sent him crashing to the ground.

“How dare you, Tendo Nabiki,” Kuno growled.

“Photo’s of this special event are available exclusively through me,” Nabiki said flatly.

“Huh?” Kuno looked at her blankly.

“I know which room they’re in,” Nabiki said as she tugged him to his feet, “and put two digital cameras in there on timers. I’ll get a lot better pics than you ever could.”

“Nabiki,” Kuno looked at her wide eyed, “I’m in awe.”

“I’ll contact you about pricing soon,” Nabiki said casually. Leading him away she asked seriously, “Are you going to interfere?”

Kuno sighed softly. “To interfere with such a beautiful joining of two souls,” he said, “would be dishonorable.” He brightened visibly, “So instead I will focus my full efforts on winning my lovely Akane!”

‘Sorry sis,’ Nabiki thought wryly as they walked off, ‘you’re on your own.’

Kasumi stroked Ranma’s hair, kissing her sweetly before drawing back, leaving them both breathless. “Do you believe me now,” she said teasingly, “when I say I’m attracted to you?”

Ranma chuckled softly. “That’s pretty convincing,” the smaller redhead admitted, surprised at how nice it felt to be held in Kasumi’s arms.”Why didn’t you say anything sooner?” she asked as she looked up into Kasumi’s eyes.

“There was so much craziness after you came,” Kasumi pointed out, “and after the first few months it seemed kind of awkward to go to your room and confess I carried a unrequited passion for you.”

“True,” Ranma snuggled close, heart beating fast at how nice it felt, laying beside Kasumi. “It’s going to be a mess, you know, with Akane and all the rest of the fiancees.”

“We’ll handle it,” Kasumi drew her close, “tomorrow.”
“Why tomorrow?” Ranma asked.

“Because we’re in bed tonight,” Kasumi purred, “and I intend for us to get full use of this room Nabiki rented.”

Ranma blushed red.

End.

Notes: This is my first “full” Ranma ½ fic, so if I’ve erred in characterizations let me know. This was inspired by various Ranma fics including those of John Garret (johnnyG on ff.net) as well as the song ‘She has a girlfriend now’ by Reel Big Fish. Why is Ranma less agressive here? He’s like that due to inexperience with dating, mostly. Tho Kasumi may be a ‘top’ ....