Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Standing Alone ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: These Ranma 1/2 characters do not belong to me. They are legal owned and created by the wondrous mind of Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Now on with the story…
 
 
Standing alone
By Priscilla Collins
 
Prologue:
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!the man scream at the top of his lungs as he runs into the darkness of the woods. His scream echoed into the night, forcing his body to move to the edge. His whole body is exhausted from the never ending chase, tears trickling down his face with his heart pounding rapidly from the fear. As the man ran for his life having high hopes of reaching something or someone that would help him. Was sadly met to an end as he reaches what it seems to be a cliff. He immediately started to look around seeing if there's another direction he could go through.
 
*CRACK!* twigs snaps as the chaser walked up to her prey. The victim noticed it started to become more frantic and thoughts of jumping off the cliffs became more and more appealing by the second. But immediately was put to a stop when he heard a low growling coming from the creature that revealed itself. A massive thick coated all white wolf appeared. The moonlight shining on her coat reflecting its beauty, the light increases the white fur shining a sort of silvery glow to it. Her black claws are like talons from a hawk embedding them into the ground as she prepared to pounce. She can see the fear in his eyes this just excited her even more.
 
The man couldn't help but shiver with fear, his mouth hung open trying to scream but nothing came out. He couldn't move as though he was paralyzed from staring into the eyes of his potential killer. The eyes are as icy blue looking deep into them you can just read the cold heart that lies behind them. All he could see was the eyes he failed to notice the fangs that were bared in front of him. He failed to notice that she was ready in midair landing on him full front. Immediately she reached for his most vulnerable spot. Taking her full jaw to his neck and slowly closed her mouth. Her sharp teach piercing his skin drawing blood. The man could already feel his life slowly leaving his body. His attention was suddenly taking away from the laughing he heard in the distance.
 
“I told you it was stupid to run. It was pretty inevitable of you it's nothing new to me. They always try to run even though they have to learn the hard way that you will be caught especially when she has her eyes on you.” the stranger spoke with a low and dull tone, and slowly walked up to the man with a wolf around his neck. “Even though it's a pain that we have to always chase, but it just increase our determination even more. Making it a bit more exciting, exhilarating, and just overall makes it so damn fun.” You wouldn't be able to see the stranger smile at the man since it was hidden behind the mask. The person was completely covered head to toe in all black. You couldn't see the shape of the attacker's body since it was covered up by a huge black trench coat. The only colors that were different from the outfit were the sword that was carried and the eyes. The color of the sword and the eyes matched a dark hazel brown. The eyes looked dull and cold but hard like steel.
 
The man weakly said, “who…who are you?” the man shriek with pain as the wolf grasped onto his neck even harder.
 
With a chuckle the stranger says,” let's getting something straight here, you're not at the liberty to talk. I'm going to be the one asking the questions while you hopefully can answer them for me. If you don't you pretty much already know what's going to happen. It's pretty hard to control her once she draws a certain amount of blood in her mouth.”
 
The man ached with pain from the wolf was giving him in his neck. He could feel her claws getting a grip onto his chest. “Hmm…I wonder if I fed her today. From what I notice she seems pretty much ready to shred you up to bits. Well Ill make a deal with you because I don't feel like giving her a bath from the blood she would probably get on her coat. If you promise to not to go after your target anymore and give me the information I'm looking for. Ill allow you to go away free with just the scars on your neck to remind you of the promise….you know your actually lucky that she go to you first. Because I would have just simply sliced your head off…she seems to pay a lot of attention to you so I'm guessing she feels that you have what I need. So you can pretty much thank your sorry ass to her.” The wolf clenched even harder on her neck to the point that he couldn't breathe let alone talk. Tears trailed down his face faster thinking that he is about to die.
 
“Now will you be a good boy and agree to my terms?” The strangers eyes narrowed into the eyes of the wolfs victim. “Well I see you have a hard time trying to communicate…just blink once for yes and blink twice for no...” The man weakly blinked his eyes once,” now that's a smart boy…okay baby you can let him go..” the wolf reluctantly let go of her prey's neck but remained in that position on top of him. The man coughed and trying to grasp for air. He looked in the direction of the stranger and says,” I think I know what you're looking for…you know he is going to kill you right?”
 
The stranger laughed and replied,” Kill me?? He can't kill me…I'm already dead…”
 
End of intro
Okay honestly give me what you think of my introduction. This is my first fanfiction don't worry you'll find out who are these people in the next chapter.
 
Reviews plz I want to see if its worth continuing..