Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Till I get Over You ❯ Till I get Over You ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Till I get over YouW8BNMSWD ;»¡àu»ª.ÆmBINA ÐÏࡱá>þ ;ÿ \^þÿÿÿ[ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿì¥ÁE ø¿¹Qjbjb÷¥÷&ye n; "tÇǹK ÿÿÿÿÿÿ lJJJJJJJ ..... :\. `&Aci rc;(êêêêê êêÆÈÈ ÈÈÈÈ,i
 nôJê êêêêô JJêê ê4JêJê Æ^hÆhJJJ Jêƨ&AEli g;JJ Æ,¦ª».. ÆÆ Æ ÷ ÷ Æ Ãå Title: Till I get over You
Author: Midnightwitch
Genre: Songfic, Angst/Romance
Rating: PG
Summary: To Michelle Branchs Till I get over You. Akane is mourning Ranmas disappearance, thinking of her past. A knock on the door Kinda sad, surprise ending (NO GAG) please R&R

Knock knock knockin on heavens door or in this case, who knocks on Akanes??? Heh, I love being mysterious. In any case, Please read an review this bunch of WAFF!!!  HYPERLINK "mailto:Midnightwitch33@yahoo.com" Midnightwitch33@yahoo.com

= spoken
= thought
Italics= song
________________________________________________________________________ _____

Only a fallen rose petal has ever known the grief and desperation of mourning a lost love

Every time I feel alone
I can blame it on you
And I do, oh

Akane sat by her window, watching the falling rain. Her slow breaths made small clouds of mist on the windowpane, and she brought her hand up to her eyes. She wrote a name on the window and watched it disappear. Ranma.

You got me like a loaded gun
Golden sun and sky so blue

It had been almost a year since he had left Nerima, without even saying goodbye. It had been a particularly hard week, with his various fiancées getting more and more persistent, and him and Akane fighting over nearly everything. So, one day, when Akane came home from school after yet another fight with Ranma, she found an empty room.

Akane sighed and got up from her bed. She strolled over to her desk and opened a drawer. Inside was a hand-carved ebony box. She carefully lifted its lid, and took in its familiar smell. She ran her hands along the polished edged, and gazed appraisingly at each object. A picture of her as a baby, a dried rose, a ring that shed gotten on her fourteenth birthday and next to her mothers bracelet, was a letter. She sighed and took it out of the box. She opened the envelope and let the smell she knew better than her own wash over her. She opened the letter and began reading the words she knew by heart, the ones that hurt her every time.

We both know that we want it
But we both know you left me no choice

Akane-

Call me a coward, but I couldnt say goodbye to you any other way. Im leaving Nerima for good. Im sorry, but the situation is getting way out of hand. Shampoo, Ucchan, Kodachi, Kuno, Ryoga, Mousse and the rest of that crazy bunch theyre either trying to force me to marry them of trying to kill me. Its crazy, too crazy even for me. If I stayed this long, Ill tell you honestly, I stayed for you. Maybe you just arent enough anymore, or maybe Ive admitted to myself something I should have said a long time ago. But its too late now, you hate me. Oh, youll be fine without me, youll probably end up marrying Ryoga, he loves you. Good luck Akane.

-Ranma

(Chaque fois que tu ton va)
You just bring me down
(je pretend que tu fais bien)
So Im countin my tears till I get over you.

Akane let an involuntary tear slip down her cheek. She shut her eyes, clutching the letter.

Stupid. I could never marry Ryoga. Im still engaged, she said to herself.

Yeah, but engaged to who? A memory that I keep holding on to? she thought, frowning. Another tear slid down her cheek.

Sometimes I watch the world go by
I wonder what its like

She put the letter back in the box, and closed the lid. After Ranma had left, chaos broke out. Kodachi tried committing suicide three times, the third time driving herself mad. She ended up in an institution. Her brother, Kuno, had been so worried for his sister that he started forgetting to eat and drink. (Sasuke had left with Kodachi). One day Nabiki found him in the middle of the street, out cold. She took him back to his house where she stayed and took care of him for some time. After hed fully recovered, (even gaining a bit of mental sanity), he proposed to Nabiki. She, somewhat surprised, accepted, and this time not only for the money, but because shed grown to love him.

Shampoo had sworn to hunt him down to the ends of the earth, and left. After about a month she came back, saying that shed met an old Amazon fortuneteller who told her that the man of her life was in Nerima. Shampoo searched every corner of the city, but only found a black haired boy with glasses who gave her constant support. Then, she realized who the fortuneteller was referring to, and after admitting this to Mousse, he proposed, and she accepted.

Ukyo had closed down her restaurant for months, until a certain lost boy came knocking at her door. Ukyo took him in, and together they ran the Okonomiyaki restaurant. Slowly, Ukyo began to forget Ranma. One night, she found herself thinking of Ryoga, and when she tried to stir up her passion for Ranma, she couldnt remember how. Ryoga in the meantime had spent countless days courting Akane, and he even asked her to marry him. Ukyo suffered this, and one day, she burned all her crepes and wouldnt eat anything. Only then did Ryoga realize what was wrong with her, for time had made him more mature and less naïve. After realizing where his heart truly lay, he pulled her into a warm embrace and comforted her. They got married a few weeks later. Kasumi had married Dr. Tofu, and she was due to have a baby in February.

And Akane? She had spent most of her time going to school and taking cooking lessons. She despised all men with the exception of her father, Ryoga, Kuno, (who had finally gotten over his obsession with her, and Mousse. When Ryoga began courting her, she began to hate him too. But when he married Ukyo, that ceased. Now she lived with her father in the big empty house.

To wake up every single day, smile on your face
You never tried

Akane looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. I wonder why Ive kept my hair short. I could have let it grow out now that than no ones here to call it cute anymore, she thought, and walked downstairs. She jumped as she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door quickly, and saw the postman.

Mail, miss, he said, somewhat miffed.

Oh, thank you, Akane answered, flipping through the various letters. Bill, bill, advertisement, letter form Kasumi, invitation, advertisement. Akane threw them on the dining room table. Oh, give it up Akane. Hell never write to you. And why should he? Hes probably found another girl where hes living. But her heart told her otherwise.

We both know we cant change it
But we both know, well just have to face it

*RRRIIINNGG*

The doorbell rang again. Akane got up from her chair and answered it. It was Ukyo and her husband Ryoga.

Hey Akane! Ukyo greeted her cheerfully.

Ukyo, Ryoga, come on in! Can I get you anything? Akane smiled feebly.

No thanks Akane. Were just here to make sure you got our invitation, Ryoga put down his red umbrella. Akane glanced at the mail.

Yeah, I did, she replied.

Great! So well be hosting this cookout the day after Christmas, hoping the weather gets better, Ukyo laughed.

Were cooking free Okonomiyaki for everyone. What do you want on yours? Ryoga asked, smiling.

Oh, shrimp would be great, thanks, Akane said distractedly.

Yep! We got shrimp. Shrimp was always a favorite of Ran whoops Ukyo put a hand over her mouth.

Sorry Akane, I didnt

Chaque fois que tu ton va

Its OK, Akane looked away.

You still havent heard from him, have you? Ryoga asked. Akane shook her head, fighting back the tears.

You just bring me down

Akane felt Ryogas hand on her shoulder.

If theres anything we can do, Akane, he said gently. Akane took a shaky breath and shook her head. Ukyo bit her lip.

Call us if you need anything, Ukyo kissed her on the cheek.

OK, I will, Akane tried to smile. Ryoga smiled back at her, opening his umbrella, and put an arm around Ukyo. Akane closed the door behind them, and leaned against it, closing her eyes.

Je pretend que tu fais bien
So Im countin my tears till I get over you.

Flashback

You cant take her away from me, Akanes mine! And shes engaged to meeee! Ranma yelled, and made the railcar tip over and fall. Akane hung onto his neck, feeling the enormous emptiness below them. Only Tomas distant call for her could be heard, and far away was a silver glimmer.

Is that the spring? Ranma asked her, squinting.

Now you can be cured Ranma! Akane exclaimed, a bit frightened.

No way Akane! he yelled back.

What? Akane was taken aback.

I gotta blow it up! he positioned his hands for a blast.

Ranma, no! Then youll never be able to she clung to him even tighter.

Hey! Didnt you just say you like me the way I am? he looked mad.

I do! she said, and would have blushed if they hadnt been falling in space.

Well the way you are is the way that I lo I gotta destroy it! he hesitated to continue.

Ranma she said softly, burying her head in his hair.
End of Flashback

It was so different then, Akane thought.

If I could only give you up

She poured some water into a kettle, and lit the gas. On the shelf was a picture of Shampoo and Mousses wedding, and near it, a picture of Nabiki and Kuno, Nabiki smiling like she never had before. Akane fought down the jealousy bubbling within her, but she couldnt repress her thoughts.

Why did Nabiki have to find the love of her life in the worlds biggest jerk? A lovable jerk, sure. But still a jerk. While I she clenched her fist on the rag she held. Lost him.

But would I want to let you off of this soapbox baby?

She looked out the window and sighed. It was still raining. She walked back to the dining room and opened the letter from Kasumi. She was fine, the trip to America was beautiful, and she would be home for Christmas. Akane heard some noises from the other room. She smiled.

Daddy must be waking up.

Just then she heard the kettle whistle, and she went back to the kitchen to turn off the gas. She poured the boiling water and waited for the tea to set. She took out the huge recipe book Kasumi had left her and opened it. Inside it were newspaper clippings, various written recipes, and on the borders of each page, her mothers, Kasumis, and even Nabikis handwriting. On a few pages was her neat handwriting. A small slip of paper fell out of the book, and Akane knelt to pick it up. She looked at it and started. Quick recipe for cherry blossom Sakura-mochi.

We both know that we want it, but we both know
You left me no choice

Akane closed the book, suppressing the memories, and took her tea to the dining room. She switched on the radio, and the song nearly made her spill her tea. It was Piece of Love, and shed first heard it on her trip with Ranma to Togenkyo. She took a sip of her tea, listening to the pitter-patter of the raindrops. She looked over to the corner of the room, where the small Christmas tree stood. It reminded Akane of the Christmases she passed with Ranma, and if she concentrated hard enough she could hear the chatter of her friends during Christmas dinner, and the haunting music of the musicbox that Ranma had given her. The music

Chaque fois que tu ton va

You just bring me down

Je pretend que tu fais bien

A few involuntary tears hit the polished wood table, and Akane felt her wrm tea spill all over her hands. She was shaking.

So Im countin my tears till I get over you.

She was interrupted by the ring of the doorbell. She wiped her eyes, smoothed out her skirt, and opened the door. In front of her stood a man in a dark green poncho. She couldnt see his face, covered by the hood. Akane was not in a good mood.

Im not interested in buying any encyclopedias, I bought the whole set last week, and I dont sign protests, she said, hands on her hips.

Are you Mrs. Ryoga Hibiki? his voice sounded oddly familiar.

Oh, if youre looking for Ukyo she lives over at Ucchans Okonomiyaki. Turn right and then go straight, you cant miss it, she raised an eyebrow. He didnt move, seemingly in a state of shock. Akane was not amused.

Look, I dont wanna be rude or anythikng, but its freezing cold outside, Im in a bad mood, and heting costs ya know. So if you just LEAVE, and Ill go back to my misearble life, or do i have to make you leave myself? she commented in a threatening tone. She would have just loved to send somebody flying on mallet airlines.

Jeez, you havent changed a single bit, have you Akane? the man under the hood said, chuckling. He looked up and removed his hood. Akane stepped back in shock.

Ranma.

Chaque fois que tu ton va

Ranma was still wearing that sly smile that made him look so secure of himself, still had his black hair back in a pigtail, but there was something different about him. He seemed calmer more at peace with himself.

Well, are ya gonna let me in or do I have to become an icicle in the meantime? Ranma smirked sarcastically.

What what and then Akane got mad. How how DARE he! Hes been away for a year and now he comes back as if NOTHING had changed? Ill Ill

To hell, she growled under her breath. Her anger quickly dissipated when she saw his penitent look.

What the hell are you doing here? she whispered, but to Ranmas ears it was louder than any scream. He put a hand almost on her shoulder.

Hey hey wont you at least let me explain? the look in his eyes was one Akane had seen rarely he was pleading. Akane looked down.

You just bring me down

Come on in, she said, and closed the door. He took off his poncho. Underneath, he was still wearing the red chinese-style shirt, the same black pants, the same shoes.

Where is everyone? he asked as soon as theyd sat down. Akane still hadnt gotten over the shock. This was Ranma RANMA! Ranma sitting in her dining room and talking to her! No memory, no dream, just solid reality. She looked down.

Everyone? Oh, you mean Kasumi and Nabiki. Kasumi got married to doctor Tofu, and Nabiki married Kuno Tatewaki, Akane answered, still denying that he was in front of her.

KUNO? The Kuno I know? The one who always ran after you? That and Akane saw an old jealousy coming back.

Yes, Kuno. And to stall time as she thought about what to say, she told him about all that had happened during his absence.

So Ucchan married Ryoga, Ranma shook his head.

Yes, and she was a beautiful bride, Akane smiled feebly.

Im sure she was but but Ryoga! I always thought that he that he he couldnt bring himself to say it.

Would ask me to marry him? Well he did. More than once. But I I just couldnt, she said bitterly, and looked away. Ranma felt a pang of guilt.

But tell me Ranma, what have you been doing? she tried to brighten up.

Well, I hitchhiked to China, where I got to the cursed springs and met the guide. I also met his niece, Souflan. A relly sweet, pretty girl. I um, threw the guide into all the different springs till I found the one of the drowned man. And and I was cured, he said, almost as if he couldnt believe it himself.

Thats great Ranma! Im happy for you, she said, thinking of the words Souflan and a really sweet, pretty girl. Ranma noticed it right off.

Now, I had every intention of marrying Souflan, he said sincerely, and watched her reaction.

But on the day of the wedding, something stopped me, he stared at her with his big blue eyes.

What possibly could have stopped you Ranma? You loved the girl, Akane said bitterly, feeling that all her chances with Ranma had vanished. But when did I have any chance?

Thats just it Akane. I didnt love her. I loved someone else, he admitted. Akane felt her heart plummet. From bad to worse.

You know, I heard you one day. I heard your voice, he said, recalling the incident.

Flashback

Conglatulations Lanma! You look vely handsome in suit, the guide slapped him on the shoulder. Ranma looked at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in a tuxedo, complete with bowtie.

I go see Souflan, eh? the guide smiled and went out of the room. Ranma sighed. What the hell am I doing? Oh shut up Saotome. You love her, you marry her, Ranma thought. But a voice in the corner of his mind said Do you? Ranma shook himself and loosened his shirt collar he opened the window to get some fresh air, and was immediately hit by a gust of wind filled with withered cherry blossoms. Cherry blossoms? But its not the season! Ranma picked one out of his hair. Then he heard a voice on the wind.

Ranma Ranma you fool. How could you leave me here? How could you? You didnt even let me say what I felt what I really felt Ranma and he heard her heartbroken sobs.

Je pretend que tu fais bien

Oh Akane What the heck are you sayin? Its over with Akane, think of Souflan, Souflan! but his heart won it over. To hell with Souflan. He ripped his bowtie off and cast it on the ground. He yelled back to the wind,

Akane!

End of Flashback

Akane sat in silence.

How could I have I didnt even didnt even know where you were, she said softly, touching a wound not fully healed.

Akane, I she put a hand on his mouth.

Shut up you fool. Why did you leave? she asked, removing her hand from his mouth.

So that nothing could happen to you. You know how bloodthirsty they all were. I left so you wouldnt be hurt, he said. There was a silence.

Baka. Idiot. You think theyre the ones who reduced me to the way I am, the ones who hurt me? You hurt me. You. YOU! she cried out, and in her eyes he saw the raw pain.

So Im countin my tears till I get over you.

Akane, I he bowed his head. Im sorry. I only wanted you to be happy.

Oh yeah. Real happy. Happy with hoards of guys coming after me yelling I want to date you Akane! Marry me Akane! Now that Ranma isnt here we have a chance! she said sarcastically. He alsmost snickered.

Why have you come back? Theres no one here for you, she said bluntly. He seemed to get angry.

How much more clearly do you want me to put it? I came back for you! You! You, Akane Tendo. You, who I thought married Ryoga. You, who never lost a chance to blast me into outer space, you, who I care about more than anybody here. You, he said. Akane was taken aback by his outburst.

We both know that Im not over you.

Akane, I know I never should have left you. I know I was a coward, but what else was I supposed to do with all those fiancees? I love YOU Akane, I always have! he was breathless.

I love you Akane, he repeated, his blue eyes quivering in fear of rejection. As she looked up at him, he was relieved. Her eyes were full of love and happiness.

Stupid baka. I love you too, she said on the verge of tears. He wiped them away, stroking her cheek, feeling something filled in his heart.

My favorite tomboy he siled, and drew her into his arms. Akane looked up at him, and he gently placed his lips on hers, knowing that somehow, everything would be alright.

We both know that Im not over you

Im not over you.




AN: Ciao to you all! I know, I know, this is such a sappy piece off a WAFF. I am such a sucker for Ranma and Akane songfics, so when I heard this song, I just HAD to write something about it. Please tell me what you think!! My e-mail is  HYPERLINK "mailto:midnightwitch33@yahoo.com" midnightwitch33@yahoo.com. Reviews keep a young author busy! Flames accepted! Death threats too! Nothing like a good death threat once in a while.

~_~ Midnightwitch




»¼êëìõ 
.
$Mïp·Ð
<##×$%(¤(ï(ð(j.l. ÿ1.2OCXCÃFâFËGÛG(JUJtJuJ LL¼L¿LóLMØOéOÛ ;PÜP
Q Q Q%Q&Q¹Qúòúïú íííííííí&e uml;íííëíëíä&aci rc;âííúÚúïú j&e uml;U>* OJQJmH560JjU jU 91OZ "0~Ü&Yac ute;õ   ô õ 
-
.
$ýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýýý ýûýý ýýýû ;ýýý&y acute;ýýû 1OZ "0~ ÜÝõ   ô õ 
-
.
$LMTUæçî&iu ml; #AopÌÍ· ÏÐJKüùö&oa cute;ðíüêçäáÞÛü&e circ;ØÕÒÏÌÉÆÃÀ& frac12;º·´±®«¨¥ü¢&oac ute;ßùÿÿàùÿ&yum l;¨ûÿÿ©ûÿÿ[þÿ&yum l;sþÿÿúÿÿúÿÿ&u acute;ÿÿÏúÿÿÐúÿÿ ,ûÿÿ-ûÿÿ[ûÿÿyû& yuml;ÿûÿÿ­ûÿÿ®û&y uml;ÿµûÿÿ¶ûÿÿGþ ÿÿHþÿÿOþÿÿPþÿ&yu ml;úÿÿ ýÿÿ
ýÿÿ\þÿÿ]þÿÿx&thor n;ÿÿ~ýÿÿYþÿÿZþÿ ÿgþÿÿ}þÿÿ8$LMTU æçîï #AopÌ& Iacute;·ÏÐJK øýýý& yacute;ýýý ýýýý ýýý&yacut e;ýýý& yacute;ûýý ýýýý ýýý øù):;klì í
;<KLµ¶àá) * ® ¯ Ë Ì =!>!!!Ý!Þ!A"B"["\" ;w"x"""####C#D#¼#& uuml;ùöóóðíêçä&aacut e;ÞóÛØÕÒÏÌÉ&AEli g;ÃÀ½º·´±®«¨&ye n;¢óó~{SþÿÿTþ&yum l;ÿ}þÿÿ~þÿÿðýÿ&y uml;Zþÿÿ[þÿÿyþÿÿz&t horn;ÿÿ'ûÿÿ@ûÿÿAû&yum l;ÿ¤ûÿÿ¥ûÿÿã&u circ;ÿÿäûÿÿDüÿÿEü& yuml;ÿ¶üÿÿ·üÿÿÓ üÿÿÔüÿÿXýÿÿY&yac ute;ÿÿ¡ýÿÿ¢ýÿÿ ÌýÿÿÍýÿÿ6þÿ& yuml;7þÿÿFþÿÿGþÿÿu& thorn;ÿÿÒûÿÿ)ýÿÿ*&y acute;ÿÿRýÿÿSýÿÿþ& yuml;ÿþÿÿ2õÿÿ¤&ou ml;ÿÿ¥öÿÿ0øù):; klìí
;<KLµ¶àá) * ® ¯ Ë Ì =!>!!!ýûû ýýýý ýýýû ;ýýý&y acute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ;ýýý !Ý!Þ!A"B"["\"w "x"""####C#D#¼#&frac 12;#û#ü#¹$º$×$%%%%-& .&ýýý&yacu te;ýýû& yacute;ýýý ýûýý ýýýý ;ýýý&u circ;ýýù ýýý ¼#½#û#ü#¹$º$×$% %%%-&.&`&a&¢&£&&Ati lde;&Ä&ã&ä&' 'j'k'¯'°'ÿ'([(\((¥(¦(&Nt ilde;(Ò(ï(ð(**Ì*Í*++ ,,3,4,j.l..².³.üùöó&e th;íêçáÞÛØÕÒ&Iu ml;ÌÉÆÃÀ½º·´&plu smn;®«¨¥¢íêí&iac ute;í_þÿÿüÿÿSýÿ&y uml;TýÿÿwþÿÿÊúÿ&yu ml;õúÿÿöúÿÿû&yum l;ÿ?ûÿÿ@ûÿÿûÿÿ ûÿÿëûÿÿìûÿ&yum l;0üÿÿ1üÿÿ{üÿÿ|ü& yuml;ÿ·üÿÿ¸üÿÿ× üÿÿØüÿÿøüÿÿ ùüÿÿ:ýÿÿ;ýÿÿ mýÿÿnýÿÿþÿÿþ ;ÿÿ
IþÿÿJþÿÿxþÿÿ Þüÿÿýÿÿýÿ&yu ml;ÚýÿÿÛýÿÿ4.&`&a mp;a&¢&£&Ã&Ä&ã ;&ä&' 'j'k'¯'°'ÿ'([(\((¥(¦(&Nt ilde;(Ò(ï(ð(**Ì*Í*ý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ûýýý ýýÍ*+ +,,3,4,j.l..².³.1121L1M1e1f1 11þ1ÿ1-2.2"3#3¯3°3ï3&e th;3ýûûû ûûûû ýýûû ûýû&yacu te;ûýû&u circ;ûûû& ucirc;ûûû ûû³.1121L1M 1e1f111þ1ÿ1-2.2"3#3¯3°3 ï3ð3É4Ê466µ6¶6½6 ¾6Ù6Ú6±7²7 8!8²8³899ª9«93:4:L:M:÷ ;:ø:â;ã;<<ý<þ< |=}=®=¯=ê=ë=V>W>é>& ecirc;>4?5?n@o@AAbAcAÃAÄAsBtB&ou ml;B÷BNCOCYCZCDDFFÃFÄF&aacut e;FâFÀGÁGÊGËGÜGÝG ôGõGmHnHHHìHíHüü üüü dð3É4Ê46 6µ6¶6½6¾6Ù6Ú6± ;7²7 8!8²8³899ª9«93:4:L:M:÷ ;:ø:â;ã;<ýý ýýýý ;ýýû&ya cute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýûý&yac ute;ýýý ý<<ý<þ< |=}=®=¯=ê=ë=V>W>é>& ecirc;>4?5?n@o@AAbAcAÃAÄAsBtB&ou ml;B÷BNCOCýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýýý OCYCZCDDFFÃFÄFá ;FâFÀGÁGÊGËGÜGÝG ôGõGmHnHHHìHíH{I|I'J(J UJýýýý ýýý&yacut e;ýýý& yacute;ýýý ýýýý ýýý&yacut e;ýýý& yacute;ýý& iacute;H{I|I'J(JUJVJ¡J¢JqKrKÓK&Oc irc;KòLóLMMÎMÏMrNsNOO&su p2;O³O×OØOêOëOìOíO îO¡Q¢QµQ¶Q·Q¸Q&sup 1;Qüú &am p;UJVJ¡J¢JqKrKÓKÔKòL&oacut e;LMMÎMÏMrNsNOO²O³O×O ØOêOëOìOíOîO¡Q&c ent;QµQýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýýý ýûýý ýýýý ýýý µQ¶Q·Q¸Q¹Qý ýýý  °Ð/ °à=!°"°# $ %° ëD ÐÉêyùºÎªK©  Midnightwitch33@yahoo.comà&Eac ute;êyùºÎªK© Bmailto:Mid nightwitch33@yahoo.comëD ÐÉêyù ºÎªK© midnightwitch33@ yahoo.comàÉêyùºÎª ;K© Bmailto:midnightwitch33@yahoo.co m 
i0@ñÿ0NormalCJOJQJ mH 0@0 Heading 1$@&60@0 Heading 2$@&5<A@òÿ¡< Default Paragraph Font W@¢ñ Strong5(U@¢( Hyperlink>*B* ¹Kt ÿÿÿÿ
 ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ z ÿÿ  z ÿÿ
 zTPk!1+3c;{C¢K¹K 5>D` ¹Q) $ø!.&Í*ð3<OCUJµQ&su p1;Q*,./1245689¼#³ .íH¹Q+-037»ëÛJ K%K¹KXÿXÿº»* +¸K»KÿÿUCLALMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:AutoRecovery save of Till I getUCLA?Mac OS 9:Documents:AAA Isa:Ranma Fanfiction:Till I get over YouUCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_1678UCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_1678UCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_1678UCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_3662UCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_3662UCLA?Mac OS 9:Documents:AAA Isa:Ranma Fanfiction:Till I get over YouUCLABMac OS 9:Temporary Items:501:Temporary Items:Word Work File A_3350UCLA?Mac OS 9:Documents:AAA Isa:Ranma Fanfiction:Till I get over Youÿ@Ìqu

­¬¹K@ @G Times New Roman5Symbol3 Arial;X  Geneva CE3Times9 Palatino 1ðÐhMzNEzf ¡ø
>

I$ð ¥À´´0 dÈL \ðÿ&yu ml;Title: Till I get over YouUCLAUCLA þÿ
àòùOh«+'³&Ug rave;0h´ÀÐ Üì ü
$ 0
<HPX`'Title: Till I get over You0itlUCLA: TCLANormalTUCLAlT11AMicrosoft Word 9.0v@A:@Ƶ#ÖÃ@ÌTÐ& Atilde;

> þÿ
ÕÍÕ.+,ù®D ÕÍÕ.+,ù®d  hp ¨° &ce dil;ÀÈÐ
Ø ÿ'Center for Digital Humanitiesh ÈL Title : Till I get over You Title< 8@ _PID_HLINKS'Aô B h!mailto:midnightwitch3 3@yahoo.com|Bh !mailto:Midnightwitch33@yahoo.com |  

 !"#$%&'()*+,-./0 123456789:þÿÿÿ<= >?@ABþÿÿÿDEFGHIJ þÿÿÿLMNOPQRþÿÿ ÿTUVWXYZþÿÿÿýÿ&y uml;ÿ]þÿÿÿþÿÿÿþ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿRoot Entryÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿ ÀF&se ct;
3áÃ_Data
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;;1Table ÿÿÿÿ ;CWordDocument ÿÿÿÿ "tSummaryInfo rmation(ÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ KDocumentSummaryInformation 8ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ SCompObj ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿX ÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ þÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿþÿÿÿÿÿ À FMicrosoft Word DocumentþÿÿÿNB6WWord.Document.8  2 UCL A 2SORTF2STR
¿ãÿÿbH