Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Trapped ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Trapped
By: Sailor Wade
Disclaimer: I do not own anything in the Ranma universe. If I did, would I be writing fanfiction? No, I would be writing episodes. So please do not sue, you will not get much. Oh, but I do own this storyline of this fan fiction.
POV: read Authors note after you have read the story

I gaze at my dark surroundings. I can see no walls, no barred windows, and yet I know I am trapped. How long have I been in this prison? So long that I cannot remember the last time I felt the wind in my hair or the heat of the sun. In fact, I have started to forget what these feel like, along with many other sensations that others take for granted, the smell of my favourite meal, the sight of my friends or the feel of grass beneath my feet. And what did I do to deserve this living hell. Did I rape someone, or steal something of importance or perhaps even murder someone? No, the only thing I did was to live my life. Is that such a crime? I do not think so. Sometimes I catch glimpses of my captor, and I already have a face to take all my abuse. Not that he would hear, he just ignores me, just pushes the thought of me to the back of his mind and just goes about his rituals of daily life. He does not even spare a thought about me; I am just an inconvenience to him. Well if I am such an inconvenience, then let me go, I tell him every chance I get. He just ignores me. I mean I could take verbal or ever physical abuse, I mean, I am a martial artist, I can take it, but no, he does not even think me worthy of his hate. Back before, I was one of the best martial artists in all China, heck, and probably even the world. People feared and respected me, I was a force to be reckoned with. But none of that matters now. When I first arrived here, I constantly tested all boundaries around me. I would run until I was blown back by the 'invisible wall.' How they are there, I will never know, but they do exist and I have the scars to prove it. Huh, the greatest martial artist in all of China reduced to the status of a rat in a cage. Boy, what my rivals would have given to see this. But they are not part of my world now. My world now begins and ends in this room. All because of him.

Ranma Saotome.

Authors Notes: I bet right about now you are all saying 'Huh? What did Ranma do to this person and why did he imprison them?' Well All will be answered in about 4 lines:



POV: Ranko or Ranma's curse. Did ya see that one coming [probably.] I got this idea in my head and it would not go away. I just kept thinking of what it would be like for the poor girl who drowned, then it hit me, what if her soul was locked inside Ranma. I'm thinking of writing a sequel about when 'Ranko' changes hosts through an event which will be explained in the sequel and tries to get 'revenge' on Ranma. Write me if you think this is a good Idea. By the way, I love getting feedback, good or bad, just none that say I'm stupid, or that you hate the idea of this story line please. All others welcome.