Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ What the Koi saw ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]
What the Koi saw 5
A few moments later, Sad-One started making it's funny noises, then Sad-One, Quiet-one, Big-Eyes-White-Fur, Loud-One, and Provider came out and got small near our water...
Loud-One looked into the water for a second, then went back inside the High-Place.
Provider gave us some good food, while Sad-One made noises for a while.
Quiet-One came and sat near Provider, and looked into the water at us with Provider. I get nervous. Quiet-One doesn't often come to look at us.
Elder swam over and told me to be calm, because everything was okay. Elder looked out of the water at Big-Eyes-White-Fur.
Then Provider started making it's happy noises, and I swam toward Provider. Quiet-One put it's fin in the water near me, and I started to get nervous. Then the water rippled, like when water falls from far above.
Provider was still making it's happy noises, so I stayed still. Quiet-One removed it's fin from the water, and Sad-One made it's funny noises again. Then I noticed Red-Black-One on the High-Place looking down. Red-Black-One jumped down beside Quiet-One and made some quiet noises. Quiet-One put it's fins around Red-Black-One, and they both left. Provider was still making it's happy noises, and Sad-One was still making it's noises. Big-Eyes-White-Fur approached the edge of the water, and a voice that I think is the voice of Big-Eyes-White-Fur spoke to me. It said that many things would change for me soon, but that those that cared for me would help me... It was a strange day...
-Time Passes-
Tonight, Loud-One and Red-Black-One were making noises outside of our water. They went inside the High-Place, and a little while later, Red-Black-One went through the top of the High-Place.
-Time Passes-
Today Metal-Fin sat outside our water, making sad noises. Loud-One was beside her, and after a little while, they went inside the High-Place together. Then quiet-One and Red-Black-One came out and got small by the water together. Red-Black-One looked scared, but after a few moments calmed down when Quiet-One put one of it's fin around Red-Black-One.
-Time Passes
Small-Furry came today. It was outside the pond for quite some time, looking at me. I hid mostly behind rocks until it left, then came out. A few minutes later, Loud-One screamed and Red-Black-One came out of the house, followed by Big-Furry. Big-furry made some noises at Red-Black-One, but Red-Black-One was too busy looking at something I could not see. Big-Furry hit Red-Black-One over the head with it's fin, and Red-Black-One fell into the pond with Small-Furry on it's face. Red-Black-One made a loud noise that reminded me of Small-Furry, then jumped out. A moment later, Big-Furry landed in the water right beside me. The wave from Big-Furry was enough to send me past the rocks around the pond, and to somewhere with no water.
I was scared and started flopping around, trying to get back to the water. After a minute, I started to get weak, and could not flop much. That was when I noticed Red-Black-One watching me with really big eyes. It was on all four fins, really small near me. When I stopped flopping around, Red-Black-One carefully picked me up with it's mouth and dropped me back in the water. It jumped over the water to land on the unmoving Big-Furry, then got small and looked at me with it's really big eyes. I was still scared, so I hid behind some rocks. When I peeked out, Red-Black-One was gone. A moment later, it got a little darker. I looked up, and Red-Black-One was perched on the rocks behind me, still looking down on me. So I darted to the far end of the pond, which just happened to be on the far side of Big-Furry. I peeked around the edge of Big-Furry, and Red-Black-One was gone. Remembering the rock, I looked up, and sure enough, there was Red-Black-One, looking down on me. Red-Black-One suddenly looked towards the High-Place, and I saw Provider coming out of the house with something in it's fin. Red-Black-One jumped off Big-Furry towards Provider, and they both went inside the High-Place.


Red-Black-One Ranma
Loud-One Akane
Quiet-One Nabiki
Provider Kasumi
Sad-One Soun
Big-Furry Panda-Genma
Not-Big-Furry Human-Genma
Big-Tooth Shampoo PRECURSE
Dark-Eyes-with-Horns Gosenkugi
Small-Furry cat or Cat-form Shampoo
Big-Eyes-White-Fur Cologne
Scary-Noise-One Kodachi
Metal-Fin Ukyo
Dirty-Yellow Ryoga
High-Place house
Small-Tasty-Green and Tasty-Green bushes and trees