Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Flirting Then Stalking ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FLIRTING THEN STALKING
 
 
Akane, still couldn't believe what happened just a few month's ago. She can still hear Ranma's shocking outburst go through her head. “SHUT UP, THE BOTH OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, I'M STUCK WITH THIS BITCH!” Akane's temper flares up again, as she bangs her fist against the pillow on her bed. The following days after the big fight they had, Ranma stayed true to his word. He didn't comeback to the dojo. He went to school and back directly from Ukyo's okonomiyaki shop. Akane would try to talk to Ranma during school, but Ranma would always ignore her. Until one day she stood directly in front of his path trying to keep him from going to Ukyo's.
 
 
FLASHBACK.
 
 
“Akane, get out of my way. Now! I told you. We're over. There's nothing else to say.”
 
Ranma tries to push Akane out of his way, but Akane wouldn't have it. She gets back in Ranma's face.
 
“Well make no mistake. I don't want you either, but father is going crazy demanding I talk to you, and try to make things right.” Akane said staring Ranma in the eye with an angry look. “After all you called me a bitch. Do you really think I would take you back after that?”
 
“Then what do you want?” Ranma's face turning from annoyed to angry.
 
“I just want you to know you've made a big mistake talking about me in such a rude way.” Akane gives an evil smirk. “Yeah, I'm suppose to talk and make things right, but I don't care about that anymore. I'm going to make your life a living hell.” Akane finished eyes burning with hate.
 
This was the first part of Akane's plan to get Ranma back by acting like she didn't care. The second part was by flirting with Ryoga, Ranma's rival, but he wasn't around at the moment. So until he showed up, Akane decides to take this opportunity to stalk and annoy her ex-fiancé.
 
“Well if the shoe fits Akane. I don't see what all these stupid boys see in you in the first place.” Ranma's angry face now turning into a smirk. “I'll admit, I did find you kind of attractive. Now I see what a mean, rude, brute, you really are. I'm glad I choose Ukyo for my fiancé instead of you. She isn't uncute like you.”
 
Akane was kind of surprised by this. Ranma admitted he did at one time find her attractive. But now he was acting like she was the most disgusting thing he ever saw. She was determined now more than ever to get him back. In order for it to work however, Akane felt she had to make Ranma see what he was missing.
 
“Look, are we done? Because I have to get back to Ukyo's and help her sell her awesome okonomiyaki's.” Ranma said in a bored tone.
 
Akane chuckles. “You seem to be getting along well with Ukyo. Well isn't that sweet? You go ahead and be with her. I don't care.”
 
“Good. See yah!” Ranma turns and starts to walk away. If he would've turn around, he might've saw the sad look on Akane's face.
 
Akane watched as Ranma walks away from her again, with a sad look on her face, Akane promised herself as she watches Ranma moving further and further out of sight, that no matter what she would get him back.
 
Akane waits until Ranma was completely out of sight, then she starts to follow him. When she finally arrives at Ukyo's, she saw something that got her blood boiling. Most of the costumers were sitting down and enjoying their okonomiyaki. Ukyo, however, was just standing behind the counter doing nothing. When she spots Ranma, her mood changes from bored, to excited. She runs out of the shop just before Ranma walks in, and hugs him. Ranma hugs her back, and then they kiss passionately. Akane sees this and almost snaps, but she keeps her rage in check and keeps watching.
 
“How was your day sugar?” Ukyo asked with a happy look on her face.
 
“Fine Sweetness, until Akane stopped me in the hallway and made some idol threats.” Ranma answered with a slightly annoyed look on his face.
 
Ukyo's face turned real angry when she heard Ranma say this. “What did she say?”
 
Ranma seeing the angry look on Ukyo's face tries to play it off like it was no big deal hoping nothing bad would come from it. “Nothing really, she just didn't like the fact that I called her a bitch, and she was going to make me pay for it.” Ranma give a slit laugh.
 
“She is a bitch. Why I should go over there and give her the beating she deserves.” Ukyo eyes start burning with anger.
 
Ranma saw the determination in Ukyo's eyes. Ranma really didn't want to go back to the dojo and face Pop and Akane's family. Ranma had nothing against the Tendo's. Kasumi was really nice and would take care of him and Pop without a complaint. Nabiki can be annoying with her mercenary attitude about life, but there were times she showed a good side to herself, a side that showed a real strong love and dedication for her family. Which is why he was sure Nabiki probably hated his guts right now for what he said about her little sister.
 
“Don't worry about it Ukyo. Akane is just blowing hot air. She won't do anything. Now come on, we have an okonomiyaki shop to run.” Ranma puts his arm around Ukyo, and together they go inside the shop.
 
As they head for the employees only door, Ukyo agrees with Ranma. “Yeah you're right, but if she tries anything I'll make sure she pays.” Ukyo puts her head against his chest, and walks with him into the back room.
 
Akane watches as both Ukyo and Ranma leave her sight. After she stays a while longer, she turns around and starts to walk away. “That bitch. He's mine. I won't let you take him away from me.”
 
 
(FLASHFACK) TENDO DOJO.
 
 
Akane still laying on her bed thinking about what happened earlier today, didn't hear Nabiki come into the room.
 
“Hey Akane?”
 
Surprised, Akane jumps up and looks at her sister who's standing in front of her over the bed. Akane notices Nabiki looking at her with a look she haven't seen in years from her money hunger sister, a look of concern.
 
“Yes. What's up?” Akane asked her sister.
 
Nabiki sits down on the bed next to Akane, and starts to talk. “I just wanted to see if you're okay? Ranma did shock all of us when he called you a bitch, but I'm sure you were shocked and hurt the most by it. Well I just wanted to let you know he cross a big line with me when he did that to you. He's now on my list. I won't stop until he pays in full for calling you such a horrible name. Hell, I won't even charge you for it.”
 
Akane looks at Nabiki. She sees the determination in her sisters. She begins to get kind of scared for Ranma. Sure she should hate Ranma to a point where it shouldn't matter anymore what happened to him. But Akane still loved him deep in her soul, and felt she can still win him back. “No sis I'll deal with him myself. This is my fight. I can take care of Ranma without your help. Just you watch, pretty soon he'll be begging me to take him back.” Akane said with confidence.
 
Nsbiki looks at her sister like she was delusional. “Akane? Ranma choose Ukyo. He isn't coming back. Whatever you two had is now gone. Just let it go, and let me handle everything.” Nabiki stated in an almost pleading voice.
 
“No Nabiki. I'm not ready to give up on Ranma just yet. I know deep down he still loves me. And when he sees me with another guy, he's going to completely freak out.”
 
Nabiki looks at Akane with surprise. “Why sis, I didn't know you had it in you. Who do you have in mind to make Ranma jealous?” Nabiki asked with a devilish smirk.
 
“Why Ryoga of course.” Akane looks back with an equal devilish smirk on her face.
 
Nabiki gave Akane another shocked look when she heard Akane say this. “You knew Ryoga was in love with you? You knew all this time and didn't say anything about it?” Nabiki asked her surprisingly sneaky sister.
 
“Of course. I saw all the signs. How Ryoga would get nervous every time I talked to him. But more importantly, I saw his jealously ever time he would catch Ranma talking to me. He would always get ready to fight Ranma just for this alone, especially after he hurt my feelings.”
 
Nabiki couldn't believe her seemingly innocent sister wasn't as innocent as she thought. “You surprise me Akane. I never saw this side of you before. I always thought you were too naïve, to notice when a boy likes you, or not.”
 
“When most of the boys in school like you the way they like me, it's not hard to tell when a boy acts or speaks a certain way; he does it for a reason. I just have to wait for Ryoga to show up. Once he does, it's on.” Akane winks at her middle sister.
 
“Okay sis. Out of my newfound respect for you, I'll leave it in your hands. Go get him girl.” She gives Akane a hug and leaves the room. Before Akane starts to lie back down, Nabiki poked her head back in the room. “Just remember if you need any help in this, don't hesitate to call me. Okay?” Nabiki said with a smile on her face.
 
Akane smiled back. “Sure sis. But I'm sure I can handle it.”
 
Nabiki nods, then leaves the room for good.
 
 
(FLASHBACK) FURIKAN HIGH SCHOOL.
 
 
The next day started like any other for Akane. She got use to the fact Ranma wasn't at the dojo anymore. Despite Genma and her father pressuring her to make up with Ranma, she wasn't in a hurry. She knew in do time, if her plan worked, Ranma would be hers again. When Akane approached the school she saw something that surprised her. Ryoga, the very boy she was waiting for, was standing toe to toe against Ranma ready to fight. Akane runs to the center of the crowd that was forming around them. She listens in on what was being said by both guys.
 
“What do you mean you're no longer with Akane?” Ryoga asked screaming.
 
Ranma looks at Ryoga with an annoyed look on his face and answers. “We had a fight and I left her. I'm with and will forever be with Ukyo now. She treats me like a true friend and I love her for it. What's your problem anyway? You should be happy about this, now you can have a chance with her.”
 
Ryoga thought about this for a moment. Ranma was right. Now with him out of the way I can finally tell Akane my feelings. She might settle for me now that she can't have Ranma. No! Akane's happiness is what counts, not mine. And I know she's not happy that Ranma just decided to leave her like that. “It's not about how I feel Ranma! You broke Akane's heart and for that you will pay!”
 
Ryoga took the large umbrella from off his back getting ready to attack with it. Ranma gets into one of his many fighting stances. Akane saw what was about to happen and steps in. She didn't want to see Ranma get hurt in any way. Even if she knew in the end, Ranma would most likely win. Akane had to give the appearance she didn't care about Ranma anymore, and what better way to make Ranma jealous then to hit on Ryoga right in front of him.
 
“Hi Ryoga when did you get here?” Akane asked smiling brightly at him.
 
Ryoga blushed and answers. “Not too long ago. Strangest thing happened to me the other day. I was in this weird town, where I saw this girl with green hair and horns. She had on a tiger striped bikini, and was chasing this little homely guy all over the place zapping him with lighting bolts. She could fly too. When I asked a guy beside me if he saw was what I just saw? He said, Yeah those two go at it all day. It's a common thing here in Tomobiki.”
 
“Wow sounds interesting.” Akane said, with her bright smile still on her face. “Why don't you come over my house after school and we can talk more about this Tomobiki.” Akane batted her eyes at Ryoga, which made Ryoga's blush get brighter. Akane peeks over at Ranma to see how he was looking. But to Akane's disappointment, Ranma was acting like it didn't faze him at all.
 
“But what about Ranma, Akane?” Ryoga asked not sure what to do at the moment. Ryoga was excited Akane was talking to him, but he still wanted Ranma to pay for his crime of heartbreak. The look in Akane's eyes however, was too hard to resist.
 
“Forget about Ranma. He doesn't matter anymore. He's just a macho jerk, not a nice and intelligent guy like you.” Akane said peeking at Ranma from time to time looking to see if he gets mad, but like before, Ranma showed positively no emotion at all. Akane gets pissed, but doesn't show it. She just thinks Ranma is being stubborn.
 
“Okay Akane I'll be here when you get out.” Ryoga said with a thrilled face. Ryoga couldn't believe it. Finally alone with Akane, and no Ranma to get in the way. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.
 
“Good Ryoga. See you when I get out,” Akane winks smiling. She really didn't what to spend time with Ryoga. All of this was a lie, but she didn't care. She knew Ryoga would get lost again, and not be there when she got out of school. Sure enough, Ryoga starts to walk back down the same road he came from, the road that leads to Tomobiki.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was lunchtime and Akane didn't know what to do. She flirted with Ryoga, but the plan didn't turn out like she thought. Ranma showed no signs of anger, jealousy, or sadness Akane thought he would show. Did this mean Ranma really didn't love her anymore? No it can't be Akane thought. He must love me. We're destined to be together. Not being able to take the laughter and chit chat of the other students in the lunchroom. Akane decides to leave the school building and go outside to the yard area. When she gets there, she sees something that pissed her off royally. Ranma and Ukyo were sitting under a tree. Ukyo was sitting up against the tree trunk, and Ranma was laying his back across her legs. Ukyo was feeding Ranma lunch that she prepared just for him, and Ranma was enjoying every bit of it. Akane, not being able to take much more of what she was seeing, decides to interrupt them.
 
“Ranma!” Akane shouts in a loud voice.
 
Both Ranma and Ukyo look up at Akane. They both had mad looks on their faces. “What do you want this time Akane?” Ranma asked. He looks at Akane and sees a look in her eyes he never saw before, the look of a person who was desperate.
 
“Ranma, I'm sorry okay. I know I shouldn't have hit you all those times and called you a pervert. I was nervous; I never met a guy I liked before. Until you came along, I thought all boys were disgusting creatures. I'm grateful for all the things you've done for me. Those times you rescued me when I was kidnapped. And those times you protected me when Kuno and his athlete army would come trying to beat me up and take advantage of me. Please comeback home? Your father and the rest of my family are worried about you.”
 
Ukyo looks at Akane, and feels a little sorry for her. But she loves Ranma with all of her heart and wasn't going to let Akane take him away. Especially after he just said yes to a big question she asked him yesterday. “Look Akane” Ukyo started, but Ranma cut her off. Ukyo looks at Ranma and gets scared. She thought Ranma was going to take Akane back, and go back to the Tendo Dojo. What he said next however, put her mind at ease.
 
“Thanks Akane. I apologize for calling you a bitch, but this doesn't change the fact I don't love you anymore. I'm with Ukyo now. She's been there for me from day one. She's a wonderful person, and I'll never betray her. Not after I gave her my heart.”
 
Ukyo smiles at Ranma with loving eyes.
 
Akane on the verge of tears makes one final plea. “Please Ranma give me another chance? I can be a good fiancé. I know I've taken you for granted and now I see what a big mistake I made. Please!” Akane falls on her knees starting to cry.
 
Ranma sees this and feels sad, but his heart is with Ukyo and he's not going to change it. “I'm sorry Akane, but I already decided. Ukyo is my fiancé, and soon she'll be my future wife.”
 
Akane looks shocked when she heard Ranma say this. “What?” Was all Akane could say. She looks at Ukyo and sees a big smile on her face.
 
“That's right Akane dear. I asked Ranma to marry me; He said yes.” Ukyo caress Ranma's face in a loving manner. Ranma responds by rubbing his face along her hand.
 
Akane couldn't believe what she was hearing, but the happy look on Ranma's face told her she heard right. “B… but you belong to me!” Akane screamed dropping the desperate act quick. Akane then looks at Ukyo with an evil, hate filled, glare. She then charges at her. “YOU SLUT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY RANMA?! HE'S MINE, NOT YOURS! DO YOU HEAR ME! MINE!”
 
Ranma, seeing this realizes the whole crying bit was just an act. Akane wasn't sorry at all for what she did. She was putting on an act the whole time. Ranma jumps between Akane and Ukyo. He grabs Akane and pushed her down on the grass.
 
Akane looks up angrily.
 
“I take it back. This proves you're a bitch more than ever. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE UKYO AND ME ALONE!” Ranma finished with his anger boiling over.
 
“NO!” Was Akane's simple answer. “I won't leave you alone. Neither will your father, my father, or my sisters. You're wasting your time Ranma. If I can't have you, no one can. And I WILL have you.” Akane said with a smirk.
 
Ukyo already mad by Akane trying to attack her speaks up. “Over my dead body Akane. You stay away from him.”
 
Akane gives Ukyo a very cold glare, and laughs before she responds. “Watch it tramp. It just might come to that.”
 
Ukyo shocked by what Akane just said tries to run at her, but Ranma holds her back.
 
“You won't do nothing to her Akane, and neither will anyone else.” Ranma responds in a matter of fact tone.
 
Akane just looks at him. “You can't protect her forever.”
 
Ukyo's reply was quick. “He doesn't have to watch me all the time. I'll take you on anytime any place honey.” She gets into a fighting stance.
 
Ranma steps in front of his future wife. “Give it up Akane. Ukyo and I are getting married, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it, because it's going to be in secret. You won't know when or where it's going to take place.”
 
Akane looks at both Ranma and Ukyo, and sees how serious their faces are. She couldn't take anymore so she screams. “I WILL STOP YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! I PROMISE!”
 
After Akane made this promise, she turns and runs away from the school in the direction to her house, just as the homeroom bell sounded, telling the students that lunchtime was over.