Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Sedution ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
SEDUTION
 
 
TENDO DOJO
 
Akane was practicing at the training area of the Dojo. She was thinking about the fight she saw the other day, and how close Ukyo was to getting her brains bashed in. Mad because Shampoo didn't finish the job, Akane started to pound on the training dummy until it was completely destroyed.
 
“That bitch is really starting to get on my nerves.” Akane said looking at the damage she just done. At least she now knew where Ranma was all this time. For that, she was grateful, but she now had Shampoo to deal with. Even though Shampoo wasn't with Ranma as his fiancé, she was sure Shampoo would try to stop her from taking Ranma. Just like she tried to take Ranma away from Ukyo, by force. She needed a plan. When she returned home after what she saw, she immediately ran to Nabiki's room to tell her.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Akane opened the door to Nabiki's room and walked in. She saw Nabiki talking on the phone.
 
“How many people did you collect from today?” Nabiki asked in a powerful voice.
 
“I've got cash payments from all of the people on the list except one.” Mayaka answered in her cheerful voice. “Kuno said that he didn't receive his monthly pigtail girl, Akane picture update, and until he does, he's not giving us a dime.”
 
“Tell Kuno he'll get his pictures after he makes the payment.”
 
“Will do boss. Anything else?”
 
“No that will be all Mayaka. Just keep me up to date about what's going on in the school and who's trying to get out of paying for my favors.”
 
“You got it boss. Bye bye.” Mayaka said, hanging up the phone.
 
Nabiki hangs up the phone and starts getting up to leave the room. It was then she noticed Akane standing there.
 
“Something wrong sis?”
 
“No. In fact, I have some good news Nabiki.” Akane said looking cheerful.
 
“Really, what is it?”
 
“I spotted Ranma and Ukyo. They were in Nerima Park.”
 
“You don't say. What were they doing?”
 
“That's the good part.” Akane answered smirking. “Ranma was watching Ukyo fight Shampoo. They were really going at it too. In the end, Shampoo almost won by trying to bashed Ukyo's head in until Ranma stepped in and stopped her.” Akane finished with a mad look on her face.
 
“Hum… How unfortunate for us.”
 
“Yeah, but I now know were they're staying at.”
 
“Really where?” Nabiki asked now walking towards her sister.
 
“At the Neko Hanten. It's true, I heard them talking.” Akane insisted. Mousse told Ranma to take Ukyo to the place after the fight.
 
“Well that's not good.” Nabiki said shaking her head. “Now we have Shampoo to deal with too.”
 
“I don't care. I want Ranma back. If that means going through both Ukyo and Shampoo, then so be it.”
 
“Calm down Akane. We'll get Ranma back, but now is not the time.”
 
“What! What do you mean?” Akane asked looking Nabiki in the eye.
 
“We still have to lay low for a while Akane. It's only been a couple of days since the cops question us about the fire. The last thing we want to do is go after Ukyo or Ranma so they can go running to the police again.”
 
“B… But we know where they are.”
 
“Yes and if we go after them, we risk battling Shampoo and the whole Amazon village if Ranma is under their protection.” Nabiki, bringing her point home continues. “Just relax. A time will come when we can strike, and strike hard. Until then, be patient.” Akane gets mad and storms out of Nabiki's room.
 
Nabiki follows. “Akane!” Nabiki screams, but Akane ignores her and continues walking into the dojo closing the door behind her.
 
PRESENT
 
Akane was still standing their looking at the mess she just made with the training dummy she was pounding on. She didn't want to wait to get Ranma back, but she knew Nabiki had a point. With Shampoo around there is no way she can take both of them on. She needed a plan. Then it hit her, if she couldn't go after Ranma, she needed someone who would. But who? Ryoga was still gone and she didn't know when he would show up again. She couldn't use Kadochi; she was just crazy. But her brother Kuno, hum… No. No way. She hated Kuno. She couldn't stand him when she started going to school, and now because he and his sports jock friends keep trying to force themselves on her, she down right hated him. “I'll think of something.” Akane said to herself before she leaves the dojo training room.
 
NEKO HANTEN
 
Ukyo was laying in her bed recovering for the duel she had with Shampoo. She insisted that she was fine, but Ranma wouldn't hear of it. He made her stay in her room checking up on her every now and then. While Ukyo was lying there she starts to think of all the good things her and Ranma had experience before this whole nightmare with Akane and her sister started. She remembers when Ranma broke down and started to tell her about all the problems he was having with Akane. She remembered being shock when Ranma confessed that he didn't love her anymore. Ukyo starts blushing when she remembered what happened next. She hugged Ranma and told him she would always be there for him. Ranma started crying and before they knew it, they started kissing. It happened so suddenly; they quickly pulled away from each other. They looked at each other for about five seconds, then they went at it again, this time going all the way.
 
After their relations, Ukyo asked Ranma if he wanted to stay with her for a while. At first Ranma refused, but a couple of seconds later he said yes. Ukyo was so happy she was speechless. Finally after all these years Ranma was finally hers. She had to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming, she wasn't. The next day Ranma moved in and told Ukyo that he and Akane had a huge fight and they broke up for good. This thrilled Ukyo, but she didn't show it. Instead she went and comfort Ranma in his time of need.
 
Thanks to Ranma moving in she now had twice as much help in the okonomiyaki shop she ran. Instead of doing about ten jobs at once, Ranma was there to lighten the load for her. Once she told Ranma the secret ingredients she used in her okonomiyaki, they both were able to make about five times as much to please all of her demanding costumers. Ucchan's started to become a big booming business. Ranma even started a delivery service promising ever delivery fifteen minutes or less, or their money back. He was able to pull it off too because of his amazing speed.
 
Ukyo had no idea Akane would turn into a crazy fatal attraction type. She was having too much fun planning her life with her fiancé. One night while Ranma and her were walking in Nerima at night, they both stopped at a lake area. The scenery was beautiful; the full moon shinning off of the lake; the calm cool wind blowing in their hair. Ukyo was so moved by this, she decided to ask Ranma a question she wanted to ask since they became a couple. After hesitating for about ten seconds Ukyo finally asked Ranma if he would marry her. Ukyo was surprised when Ranma said yes without hesitating at all. He told Ukyo she was always there for him no matter what the problem was, and for that, he would be more than glad to settle down with her. Ukyo was so happy she jumped into Ranma's arms and kissed him passionately. That night, neither of them got much sleep.
 
As Ukyo continued to think about the good times, the door to her room opens. Ukyo quickly snaps out of her thoughts when she heard the door squeak. Expecting Ranma to be there Ukyo sitd up and smiling. Her smile left her face quick, however, when she saw Mousse standing there instead.
 
“I hope I'm not disturbing you.” Mousse said walking in the room with a tray of food. “Ranma was going to bring your lunch to you, but I told him I wanted to do it instead.”
 
“Well thanks Mousse” Ukyo respondes, smiling again. “Is there something wrong?”
 
“I… I just wanted to say I'm sorry about all of this.”
 
“You have nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything”
 
“Yeah, but I should've stopped Shampoo when she went crazy like that.” Mousse continued now sitting the tray of food down on her lap.
 
“Don't worry about it Mousse. The fight was between Shampoo and me. Besides Ranma was able to stop her.”
 
“I guess. Well… I understand if you want to leave the Neko Hanten now. After all, Shampoo promise you and Ranma a place to stay, then she turned around and tried to kill you.”
 
“And that's why I'm still saying Mousse. Shampoo made a promise and I'm going to make sure she keeps it.” Ukyo was now getting ready to eat her food.
 
“I'll leave you alone now. I'll come back and get the tray later.” Mousse turns and starts to walk out of the room.
 
“Mousse wait.”
 
Mousse turns around. “What is it Ukyo?”
 
“You love Shampoo don't you?” Ukyo asked while eating her food.
 
“Of course. It's no secret. Why?”
 
“Well have you ever told her that you loved her?”
 
“Sure. A couple of times, but all she did in return was beat me to a pulp.”
 
“Have you tried beating her in a duel?”
 
“No! Never! I love Shampoo too much to ever try and hurt her.”
 
“Maybe that's why she doesn't take you seriously Mousse. Amazon women only respect men who can beat them right?”
 
“I know what Shampoo's problem is. Her problem is that creep Ranma.” Mousse said getting jealous.
 
“But Mousse you don't have to worry about Ranma anymore. He's my fiancé now. He's even told Shampoo this to her face.”
 
“Yeah! And she still refuses to accept it!”
 
“Then make her accept it!” Ukyo demands, shouting back in a motivational voice.
 
“I can't! The only way to do that is to hurt her and I can't hurt her Ukyo.” Mousse answered back looking sad.
 
Ukyo looks down at her food tray looking sad herself, because she knew how Mousse felt. It wasn't long ago she felt the same way about Ranma.
 
“I'm sorry Mousse. I should've minded my own business.”
 
“No… it's okay Ukyo. Thank you for caring. You're the first person I've talked to in years that showed concern for me. The only way Shampoo will give up on Ranma is when she sees without any doubt that you two are together now. Once she does, hopefully I will be the shoulder she cries on.” Mousse finished with a dreamy look on his face.
 
“I hope so too.” Ukyo encouraged now smiling.
 
Mousse turns and walks out of the room.
 
Ukyo goes back to eating her food.
 
MEANWHILE
 
Shampoo was in the kitchen making food for the costumers. She was in there with Ranma, because Ranma was taking over for Ukyo making okonomiyaki while she was in her room recovering. The wounds Shampoo suffered from the fight, wasn't as bad as the ones Ukyo suffered so she didn't need much recovery. Shampoo would sneak a look at Ranma every now and again. “He's so hot!” Shampoo said to herself in Chinese. How that pizza making bitch captured his heart is beyond me.
 
Ranma finishes one of his orders and turns to walk out of the kitchen with the food. As he walks past Shampoo, Shampoo puts her hand on Ranma's butt and squeezes.
 
“Hey! Wha-” Ranma shouts almost dropping his order. He then turns and glares at Shampoo. “Watch your hands Shampoo.”
 
“Shampoo sorry Ranma. Cannot help.” Shampoo said winking at him.
 
“Oh brother!” Ranma whines, as he walks out of the kitchen. He goes over to where the costumer is waiting and gives the girl her order.
 
“Thank you mister,” the girl said blushing.
 
“No problem. Enjoy your food and come back again you hear.”
 
“Oh I will.” The girl turns and leaves the restaurant.
 
Ranma goes to take other order unaware that Shampoo was watching from the kitchen looking Ranma up and down like a hawk before she came out with her food order. Mousse, however, saw Shampoo as he walks down the stairs. Mousse just shakes his head at Shampoo and goes to get some cleaning supplies.
 
 
Later that night, Ranma was cleaning his section of the kitchen with Shampoo in the room with him cleaning her part. Ranma notice the lustful looks Shampoo have been giving him through the course of the day. Ranma tried his best to ignore them, but Shampoo would just keep pouring the charms on. One time she bumped into him and rubbed her body against his. Ranma got mad, but didn't show his anger because there were costumers in the restaurant. Now that he was alone with Shampoo, he intended to give Shampoo a piece of his mind.
 
“Shampoo can you come here a minute?”
 
“Sure Ranma.” Shampoo walks towards Ranma with a sexy sway. “Yes”
 
“Look I'm going to be straight with you. I don't like how you were feeling up on me while I was waiting on costumers.”
 
“Shampoo not know what airen talk about.” Shampoo responds with a fake innocent look.
 
“Shampoo you know what I'm talking about! Just stop doing it!”
 
“Whatever. Shampoo not see what airen like about spatula girl anyway.”
 
“What I see is none of your business. I love Ukyo and she is the one I'm going to be with. That's all you need to know.” Ranma walks past Shampoo to leave the kitchen, but Shampoo stops him.
 
Shampoo hugs Ranma from behind and whispers in his ear. “Please don't hate Shampoo. Shampoo want to still be Ranma friend.”
 
“Then get off of me and leave me alone!” Ranma says getting mad.
 
“Fine.” Shampoo lets go and lets Ranma leave the kitchen. “But Shampoo won't give up airen will be mine.”
 
Shampoo turns to continue cleaning, but is interrupted by a voice calling her name. Shampoo knowing who it was doesn't stop cleaning, but answers the call. “What Mousse want?”
 
 
“I think we should talk.” Mousse says walking into the kitchen with a broom. He puts the broom in the cleaning closet then turns to look at Shampoo. “Shampoo you have to stop going after Ranma, he has a fiancé now. You-“
 
“Mousse dare tell Shampoo what to do!” Shampoo screams. She's stops cleaning and is now looking at mousse with a threatening look. “Remember place Mousse before Shampoo have to remind.”
 
“Shampoo stop this you're going too far. First you let Ranma and Ukyo stay with us, then you turn around and challenged Ukyo to a duel, then when you and Ukyo have your duel, you cheat and try to kill her with bonbori sticks.” Mousse was now looking at Shampoo with a pleading voice.
 
“Not Mousse place to judge. Mousse just stupid weak male.”
 
“Well this stupid weak male sees that you're breaking the Amazon code of honor and when Cologne gets back I'm going to te…“
 
Shampoo rushes Mousse and slams him against the wall. “Mousse won't say anything. If Mousse tell great-grandmother about any of this, Shampoo KILL DUCK BOY!” Shampoo finished screaming. But to Shampoo's surprise Mousse didn't look scared he just stared Shampoo right in the eyes.
 
“I love you Shampoo, but I do not love what you're becoming. The Shampoo I love use to be a nice caring warrior.”
 
“Thing change, Mousse just butt out. Ranma my problem.”
 
“Well I like Ukyo. She is a nice lady, and I'm not going to stand by and watch you hurt her for you own selfish reasons.”
 
Shampoo smirks. “Why Mousse, getting soft for spatula girl?” Shampoo thought Mousse love me?”
 
“You know what I'm talking about Shampoo.” Mousse said still under Shampoo's death grip.
 
“Shampoo know Mousse weak worthless male. Shampoo, Ukyo or any girl hate weak male.” Suddenly Mousse pushes Shampoo off of him with a very strong force.
 
“What! why.” Shampoo goes to attack, but stops in her tracks when she sees Mousse cold eyes.
 
“Don't mistake kindness with weakness. The only reason why I won't fight you is because I love you. Don't push me to do something I'll regret!” Mousse then turns around and leaves the kitchen.
 
Shampoo looks at him leave, then stands there for a couple of seconds before she goes after him fuming. “HOW DARE MOUSSE ATTACK…, but Mousse wasn't there. However, much to Shampoo's surprise Ukyo was. She was standing beside Ranma with a bandage on her head.
 
“Mousse left Shampoo. He said he needed to take a walk.” Ranma said looking at her.
 
Ukyo was going out of her way to ignore Shampoo, which suited Shampoo just fine. She simply nods and walks back into the kitchen.
 
NERIMA STREETS
 
Akane was walking to the store for Kasumi. When suddenly out of nowhere Akane senses an attack. She quickly turns around and sees Kuno stand right behind her. She turned around so fast that Kuno steps back a bit in surprise.
 
“How the day shines off the beauty that is you Akane Tendo.” Kuno said in his usual poetic manner.
 
“What do you want Kuno? I don't have time for this.” Akane looks at Kuno coldly.
 
“Ah! No need for hostility my flower, for Kuno has come to take your sorrows away.”
 
“Get lost loser before you have a talk with my fist.”
 
“Don't get peeved my pet. I heard about how that fiend has mistreated you, and I come to tell you that I will make him pay for his unholy crimes.” Kuno finishes giving Akane a brave look.
 
That's none of yo- Before Akane finished, an idea when through her mind. “Maybe I can use Kuno for something.” Akane said to herself. Suddenly Akane starts to fake cry in front of him. Because Kuno was so clueless to begin with, he couldn't tell she was faking.
 
“I hate him Kuno.” Akane starts. “I gave him everything, my heart, my soul, everything. And what does he do, he betrays my with that pizza making hussy.”
 
“The scoundrel!”
 
“He even threaten to hurt me if I got in his way.” Akane was now crying harder.
 
“I told thee that Ranma was nothing but slum filth.” Kuno growled now shaking with anger.
 
“You were right Kuno please forgive me?”
 
While Akane cries, Kuno walks up to her and gives her a hug.
 
“Don't worry my pet Kuno is here. That fiend won't trouble you again.”
 
“Thank you Kuno at least there's still a real man out there.”
 
Kuno lets go of Akane and looks at her. “Tell me beauty where is this fiend now?”
 
When Akane looks at Kuno a small smirk appears on her face, but Kuno somehow misses it. “A… At the Neko Hanten”
 
“The Neko Hanten… isn't that name of the Amazon restaurant?” Kuno asked slightly confused.
 
“Yes he is staying with them”. Akane, looking at Kuno's angry face, wanted to laugh but didn't.
 
“Ranma Soatome watch out for The Blue Thunder will pass judgment on you.” Kuno screams running off in the direction of the Chinese restaurant.
 
Akane sees Kuno run off and bust out laughing. “Akane, you should be an actress.” She said to herself out loud, before she ran to the store to get Kasumi's items, so she can run back home and put the rest of her plan into action.