Realism Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Focused ❯ 2 Focused ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

2 FOCUSED
 
He was too focused playing online monopoly to hear the door open as his love walked inside the computer room, in nothing but his red t-shirt and some undies. "Come on, gimme a 6... Damn it! Jailed again." He yelled in frustration. He leaned back in the computer chair, running his hands through his braids. "Who's winning?" she whispered in his ear. His eyes widened in surprise, he looked to find her leaning over him, her arms falling over his shoulders, and her smooth hands resting flatly on his bare chest. "I don't know" he answered, "but its definitely not me, I'm getting killed." "Aw, poor baby." she cooed into his ear, rubbing her cheek against his ear.
 
"Yea... I'm just not lucky today." he sighed, clicking the roll button once out of jail. "Well your gonna get lucky tonight." she said quietly, moving away slightly so he couldn't hear her. "What was that baby?" He was too busy bidding on a property to see the evil grin that she wore. "Huh? I didn't say anything Tai Fool." she lied. He grinned at the nickname. "Well, I'll go entertain myself while you play. Good luck froggy." she said, sitting up a little. He grinned at that nickname as well and went back to playing his game, forgetting that she was still standing there, hugging his chest, and so intimately close to him...
 
...Until she started sucking on his ear, widening his eyes in surprise yet again. "B-baby?" he stammered. "Yesh?" she asked with a mouthful of his ear. "Could you stop? I'm trying to focus on the game." There was a squishy popping noise as she released his ear. "Stop what?" she asked in an innocent voice, before gently biting and tugging his earlobe. "St-stop… turning me on." he panted, his breath quickening. "What do you mean?" she asked in the same innocent voice "I'm not doing anything!" She gave him a cheesy grin before rubbing his chest and nibbling on the top of his ear.
 
"Oh come on baby," he pleaded, she started tonguing his ear and pinching his right nipple, causing a sharp intake of breath and a slow, shaky exhale before he continued, "Give me like 10 minutes to finish this game." he turned to face her, forcing her to stop her tonguing "And I'm all yours." Her stare changed from intense to puppy dog eyes. “Aw! I was just getting into it!” she whined, “Fine! Go ahead and finish!” she continued rubbing his chest, and gave his ear one last bite. He exhaled in relief. “Thanks sexz.” She scoffed and rolled her eyes at the nickname. For a few minutes, all that went on was her rubbing and his clicking the roll button. But soon he started to ignore her hand, becoming too focused on the game to feel her strokes going lower… and lower to his navel… and lower, her hand brushing against freshly cut pubes… and lowering still…
 
…Until she started groping his member through his boxers. This time a gasp left his lips as his eyes widened. “What are you doing now?” “Nothing… that you don't want me to.” She smiled while squeezing his erection, feeling the heat of the blood warm her hand. “Come on baby” he pleaded, “Cant this wait another—“ “Hell no!” She cut him off, “I've been wanting this all day, and I'm taking it now whether you want to or not! Now take off your pants!” “Bu—” “TAKE THEM OFF!” He looked into hers eyes and saw the anger and lust building. This made him smirk, and after rolling, he popped the button on his pants. “Yes mommy.” He said sarcastically while unzipping. Before he could take them off, she jumped in his lap. He raised an eyebrow. “Mommy huh?” she asked, sounding pissed off, “I'll show you who your mommy is!" He immediately regretted saying that until she reached for the bottom of her shirt. "I'm gonna be your mommy for real and give my baby some yummy milk." She gave him a wink as his jaw dropped and she stripped off her shirt.
 
He became so lost in the view she was providing that he forgot he was playing a game. {GO TOON!} Said one of the impatient players. The chat box made a beeping noise and he had just enough time to click the roll button before her right tit was forced into his mouth. "That's a good baby, get your milk from mommy." After the initial shock of what was happening wore off, he did as he was told, wanting to taste his mommy's cream on his tongue. She moaned as he licked and sucked on her breast, and he yelped in joy when he was rewarded with his treat. She had a sharp intake of breath as he slurped on her and he began sucking harder greedy for more. "Ooh yessss!" she moaned, sliding her hands over his braids, "Suck me dry Toona." When a good stream of milk was spilling out, he bit her chocolate nip, making her hiss like a cat. He licked at her trapped nipple, and she was far to gone in pleasure to feel his erection poke into her crotch.
 
When the stream died down, he switched to the left tit. She took this time to feel herself though her now sticky wet panties. He sucked even harder on this one, eager for more cream. He rolled her dripping right nipple in between his fingers, making her purr. "Oh shit Toona, I can't take much more..." Hearing her whimper, he pushed his cock into her panties, making her eyes roll back slightly. She was so lost in pleasure she was totally surprised when a finger slid inside of her dripping wet pussy. She squirmed in his lap as he continued to work her over, and before long, her pussy rippled around his finger. "St-stop!" she shriek. Knowing it was his last sip, he sucked up as much milk as he could, taking in a mouthful, and swished it around to savor the taste before swallowing.
 
When his lips and finger finally left her, she collapsed on his chest, out of breath. He smiled at a job well done, caressing her back with one hand, and rolling the dice in the other. He only got a few rolls in before she sat up, his smile falling from seeing the lingering lust through her stare. "That's right, we aren't done yet Froggy, we still have to milk you dry." She gave him an evil smirk. "And I know just how to do it!" She slid off his lap slowly until she was on her knees, right above eye level with his cock. She stared down at it hungrily, as if it was the only piece of meat she'd seen all day. "Are you ready Toona?" He nodded slowly. "Too bad!" she said rising quickly and starts walking away. He stares dumbfounded before she yells, "Sike!" and slides back into position. His brain barely registers the situation as his dick is engulfed in the warmth of two tits. "You should see the look on your face!" She laughed before she starts squeezing and stroking.
 
Filled with conflicting emotions, his body goes limp. "Aw, it's ok. Lemme nurse you back to health. Just sit back and roll the dice." As the pleasure takes away the anger, Toon listens to his sexz and plays the game. A few rolls later had him pushing back against her. She unpins her tits and uses her arms to keep them in place so he can take control. "MMMH! Toona...fuck my tits." {Roll the fucking dice!} He takes a second to roll before rolling and pinching her nipples. "AAAAHH! Yes!" {Faster, please Toon} "Faster Toona... faster!" He takes her advice and slams his cock in between her delicious D cups; She had to bounce up with him so she wouldn't be knocked over.
 
She wrapped her left arm around her breast, and with her right she massaged his balls. “OH MY GOD! That feels so good!” He cried out, she laughed. “I can make it feel better if you want.” He answered with a loud, breathless shudder and a nod. The next time he thrust up, she licked the head of his shaft, causing his back to arch. “Hehe… do you like that baby?” He gave an incoherent groan. She did the same for the next two strokes, and with the third she caught it in her mouth. Her sucking caused him to convulse and his toes to curl. He grasped her breasts keeping them both steady as she continued sucking while he thrust up. {Come on Toon!}
 
He erupted in her mouth, catching her by surprise and it squirted out her mouth. His dick popped out slickly and a second spurt her on the chin and slid down her neck. The last spurt was the weakest and coated the top of her bust with cum. She hissed at him. “W-what… happened?” He panted, catching his breath. “You got it in my eye!” “I did? Oops…” he laughed while she wiped it off her eyebrow, but stopped when she slowly licked it off her hand. “Your so yummy! Can I have some more?” She had already leaned over for her treat by the time he nodded.
 
The timer started beeping as his time counted down from 20. He reached over slowly and clicked the roll button. {Oh he's still alive?}
“Oh wow baby!” she squealed. He raised an eyebrow. “Your still up, does that mean your ready for round 2?” Before he could reply she jumped on top of his lap. “Oh please say yes baby” she leaned forward, pressing her chest against his and started sucking on his neck. “Let my kitty play with your rooster.” she requested with a smile. “Ok.” he said, his voice was husky and a little shaky. “Yay!” she exclaimed, bouncing on his lap. “Keep bouncing baby.” He said while positioning himself under her properly. She eased onto the head and asked if he was ready before sliding all the way on. They both moaned as she continued to bounce on his cock, her wetness making squishy sounds around him.
 
{Go! Go! Go!} “Keep going, keep…” he couldn't finish because she had her hands locked around his neck and was kissing him fiercely, feverously. They moaned in each others mouths as her body moved faster on top of him. She pushed his head back while sucking on his tongue, her nails digging into his shoulders. She pulled back catching her breath as her bouncing became more frantic. He started thrusting up, pushing himself deeper inside, hitting her cervix. Her body shook as she had an orgasm, “AAAHH FUCK!” she leaned back into him as she screamed into their kiss…
 
Some how she pushed too hard and they ended up on the floor, though she didn't miss a thrust and continued riding him. “You ok baby?” He groaned in both pleasure and pain and she giggled. “I'm sorry baby, but please don't stop.” {Fuck this I quit!} “I can't keep going!” She scoffed, “The hell you can't, you pull out and we never do this again!” “But I can't feel my legs!” “Oh boohoo! I'm almost done.” She reached down to rub her clit. “Ooh you feel so good Toonie!” Toon was in another world; the pain from the fall and the leg cramps mixed with the feeling of her muscles contracting around him had him seeing black spots. His breath quickened as he felt his orgasm arriving; hers hit first. She contracted around him, her bouncing slowed and she squirmed on top of him. “Oh my god! Toona I love you.” “That's great, now will you please get off.” “No! I want you to make me preggy again, now fuck me as hard as you can!” It only took a second to flip them over; he laid her on her back gently and pushed her legs open wider. “Ok, but after this you gotta let me finish my game.” “Your game's already over, you ran out of time a while ago… guess you were too focused on me” She said with a smile, “Any whoz, finish up like a good froggy!”
 
He let his anger drive him, pushing in as hard as he could. He bent over and bit on her chest hard, causing her to scream. His leg started cramping again and his head still throbbed. His balls tightened and his toes curled as he pushed in one last time, as deep as he could as a body racking orgasm washed over him. He nails bit into his flesh as he screamed her name in furious passion, before he passed out on top of her, his body too exhausted to continue. When he woke up he found her sitting in the chair, the computer screen said {game over you win} “I felt bad, so I won your points back.” He sat up and stretched his legs. “Good kitty.” He said while petting her head. “Meow!” se said, staring at his semi-hard manhood. While she was focused on his penis, he pinched her clit, making her hiss. “That's a good kitty too.” She used her nails to claw his chest. “Come on, let's go to bed… I'm ready for round 3.” She purred and they both laughed as they walked to the bedroom.