Redwall Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Return ❯ Rays of The Sun, Beams of the Moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except my OC’s and Soul Shot, if you want to use them ask permission please.
The Return: Chapter 1: Rays of the Sun, Beams of the Moon
Destiny Islands-Noon-8 days before the Dawn of Darkness [couldn’t think of a better name]
They chased the mystery man but as soon as they drew near he just sort of faded out.
Sora-Where’d he go?
Riku-I don’t know but it gives me an uneasy feeling. Almost like when I first took the plunge into Darkness, at this memory Riku Summons Oblivion+. [In case you haven’t noticed but I’m using the Keyblade scale from 358/2 Days. Here’s the breakdown: Name=Basic Form, Name+=Upgraded form, Name++=penultimate form, Name Omega=Ultimate form. Thanks for bearing with me while I cleared that up.] Then he rushes Sora ready to spar again.
Sora-Hey watch it! He back flips out of the way and summons Kingdom Key Omega [review this means true ultimate form] and collides in a blade lock, sending sparks flying everywhere. Sora and Riku both try to overpower each other but to no avail, until Sora jumps back [and does the whole sequence he does like he’s about to seal the Keyhole] aims at Riku and sends a beam of light at him. [Sorry just a bit more explanation then I can get on with the tale, THIS IS NOT A SHOTLOCK, this is a light or dark Soul Shot attack, Soul Shot is something that belongs to me. It draws on the power of your soul and directs that power at your enemies, and depending on your alignment it will be light or shadow. Now on with the show!] Riku sends up a barrier but Sora’s Soul Shot broke through hitting Riku and sending him flying and dispelling his Keyblade.
Kairi-Hey can I join in? Ever since Riku let her borrow that Keyblade [Destiny’s Embrace] she has been able to wield it and spars often with the others.
Sora-Sure as long as you don’t get in my way, he said jokingly. Hey what was that for?!
Kairi-[jumping back and taking her battle stance-similar to Aqua’s if you’ve played BBS you’ll know what I mean]That was for insulting me*whack*this is for laughing*whack*and this is for you not asking me out and hanging around with Riku instead!*whack*Whack*whack**THUMP*. Kairi said in between playfully hitting him while he blocked…until he got careless.
Sora-OW sheesh did you really have to hit me that hard?!!!
Riku-Yes! With that Riku summoned Way to the Dawn++ in a flash of light and charged his friend. Kairi went back and forth between double teaming, and attacking Sora and Riku. Sora on the other hand only blocked Kairi, as he had always had eyes for her, and went all out on Riku his best friend. Riku on the other hand reverted to his old fighting style [kind of a mix between Ventus and Terra] ducking and weaving strike swiftly, but strongly trying to end it quickly. The battle Royale continued this way for quite some time until Riku finally disarmed Sora and Kairi, summoning Oblivion+ he pointed one Keyblade at each of his defeated friends. Letting the Keyblades return to whence they came he helped his friends up and asked if they wanted to go to his place and watch a movie. Kairi and Sora declined having already made plans, much to Sora’s chagrin, and announced they would be back on the isle shortly after nightfall. Tom summons a Dark Corridor and walks off knowing his friends will be safe for now.
Mobius-Tails workshop 8PM-8 days before the Dawn of Darkness
Tails-Where is she, it’s not like her to not show up, especially if she knows I’m gonna go out with her.
Mobius-Cream’s House 8:15Pm-8 days until the Dawn of Darkness
Cream-OMIGOSH I’m RUNNING LATE! Cream wailed as she looked at the clock!
Vanilla-No be careful, don’t talk to strangers, be polite…
Cream-Honestly mom I’ll be fine, don’t you trust me?
Vanilla [Cream’s Mom]-Of course I trust you honey, I can’t stop thinking it was only yesterday you were begging for ice cream, and now it seems you’re all grown up. [Let me just take a moment to say I’m a guy and writing what a mother says is really hard to do, especially at 16, so if you don’t mind please don’t laugh]
Cream-Um…mom it was only yesterday. [This is what I love about Cream her character is so nice, but even as she grows up, this is about when she and Tails are 13-14ish, she is still the innocent sweet little bunny we’ve all come to know and love.]
Vanilla-Oh well please be careful and have fun on your date!
Cream-Mooom! [She whined blushing] it’s not a date I’m just going over to Tails’ Workshop for dinner, and a movie then he’s dropping me off! Just please don’t embarrass me!
Vanilla- Fine just you be careful now dear!
Mobius-Tails’ Workshop 8:30PM-8 days until the Dawn of Darkness Tails’ POV
There was a knock on the door; Tails went to answer it hoping it was Cream. Thankfully for both of them when he opened the door sure enough there was an energetic bunny wearing a more elegant style of her traditional dress. Tails was speechless, he knew she was pretty, but now she just looked beautiful, with the glow of the moon highlighting her fur in the night.
Tails-H-Hiya Cream glad you could...uh…make it? Smooth move Tails he thought to himself, great now she’ll think I’m just not really into this or her.
Cream-Hey Tails may I come in now?
Tails-Um, sure! Oh gods I just left her out there while I stared at her didn’t I? He thought to himself.
Mobius-Tails’ Workshop 8:30PM- 8 Days until the Dawn of Darkness Cream’s POV
She had just flown all the way from her house in the windy night to save time, and now she was catching her breath on Tails’ doorstep when she knocked on the door.
Tails-Just a minute!
*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*
Tails-Hiya Cream! Glad you made it!
Wow he just looks so handsome!
Cream-May I come in now?
Tails-Sure!
Mobius-Ridge outside Tails’ Workshop 8:45PM-8 Days until The Dawn of Darkness Strike’s POV
Strike-Wow Tails you finally made your move. Strike gazed up at the moon, letting its beam fall upon him, closing his eyes he began to think of how he had been given his power.
[Start Flashback]
Land of Departure [BBS Storyline]-Tom’s/Strike’s Village-20 Years 8 Days until the Dawn of Darkness
Tom-Is that all you’ve got? He said as he again defeated the village sword trainer.
Mike [Sword Trainer]-Huff…Huff…you’ve definitely improved, but now go see the mage, he needs to tell you something.
Jane [Mage]-Hey Tom now to test your magic. Firaga Burst!
Tom-Barrier! Tom cried as he deflected the Firaga Burst right back to its caster. This went on for several hours until Jane deemed Tom worthy of becoming a full-fledged mage. Tom walked around in the forest tracking his prey, string an arrow he took aim and fired, hitting the buck critically. Tom was about to string up his prize when Unversed surrounded him. [Mostly Floods and Bruisers] Tom drew his sword and started fighting, but he was no match for the mighty horde. He descended into Darkness.
Realm of Darkness-Gateway-20 Years 7 days before Operation Darkness
Tom-Ughnn…that hurt! When he woke up he realized that he was surrounded by Shadows and Giga-Shadows. [Imagine Fragments of Sorrow Playing] He jumped back and summoned Oathkeeper and charged. He fought fiercely becoming a whirlwind of slashes, strikes, blocks, and magic, felling many foes. After the battle was ended he looked at the sword in hand, it spoke its name to him.
Oathkeeper-Greeting Keyblade Bearer I am Oathkeeper your Light in the Darkness. I will help you escape.
Tom-Many thanks to you, Oathkeeper. He then proceeded to travel the Realms of Darkness fending off Heartless and finding the exit. He entered the Realm of Light once more only to find his village under siege from Vanitas and the Unversed. Summoning Oblivion Tom charged Vanitas only to find himself engaged in a fierce battle for his life amidst the burning flames of his village.[Imagine Fragments of Sorrow again please]
Tom-Who are you?
Vanitas-I am Vanitas the Shadowed-One and I will kill you.
Tom-Well Vanitas seems I’m going to have to stop you! And thus the battle began. Vanitas attacked swiftly, always teleporting behind Tom, who at the last second countered attacked Vanitas, slowly weakening him. Until the last time when Vanitas pushed tom back and was about to D-Firaga him when Tom drew Oathkeeper and charged Vanitas with his dual Keyblades. Tom proved too much for Vanitas seeing as he warped away. Oblivion spoke to Tom saying his encounters in the Darkness and his anger allowed Tom wield it.
Imagine Kairi’s Theme right now please
Tom [looking up at the cloudless sky staring at the moon bellowed]-I will avenge all of you, from this day on I will only live to kill you VANITAS, HEAR ME WELL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
[End Flashback]
Strike’s eyes snapped open and he turned around and summoned Meeting Ground Omega [imagine Simple and Clean e.guitar in the background] as several Neoshadows appeared and formed a Darkside. Strike jumped back and attacked it faster than the speed of Ven, stronger than  the Strength of Terra, and the magic of Aqua if not stronger[Before u go all Gary Stu on me Mickey and Riku are perfect examples of this type of fighting style in the game.] He ran to it ready to finish it off.
Redwall Abbey-Cavern Hole 10PM-8 Days until the Dawn of Darkness
Matthias-Mattimeo I’m sorry but I’m going to go talk to your mother, and if you want to talk to Tess I suggest you do so now.
Mattimeo-Thank you father! He said as he ran off to go find Tess Churchmouse.
End of 1st Chapter
See it’s getting better please review I need feedback, also more at Redwall coming soon, enjoy and until next time Sabk15 signing off!


Converting /tmp/phpWkaY23 to /dev/stdout