Robotech Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Robotech Warriors: The Early Years ❯ Part 1a: The Evil Cometh ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
We do not own the rights to Sailor Moon, Robotech or their characters so please don’t sue us. The way in which the Generals are cloned is owned by Lady who created 'Soul Mates'. This series is based on Chibi Halo’s ‘Sailor Macross’. Sirlucario aka Guardian of the Angels & I have decided to go back and re-write this story a third time. He has become my new Beta-reader and partner in this fic after having lost Chibi Halo. We have changed names in the story yet again. Please bear with us as we try to make this story even better then before. The names of the four Generals will still be known as Knave, Nathan, Jared and Zephyr. These were the names that our fellow author and my friend Twin Kats came up with. I have also gone back and changed some of the character relations and their personalities. Now not only will she be smart but Serena will hardly ever get in trouble. This will be the new reason her brother Sammy makes fun of her. Please bare with us while we do a new re-write of the story and add a few new characters. Please do not steal these new characters under penalty of black balling!

Robotech Warriors: The Early Years
By Crossoverlover & Sirlucario aka Guardian of the Angels
Beta-reader: Sirlucario aka Guardian of the Angels

Thousands of years ago, our universe was united under the Silver Alliance. The Alliance was ruled by Queen Serenity. Serenity and her Husband, King Solarias were the rulers of their own respected kingdoms called the Moon Kingdom and the Sun Kingdom. The two kingdoms ruled over the Silver Alliance. For many years the Silver Alliance knew of nothing but peace hence the time was known as the Silver Millennium. One day during this peaceful time King Solarias and Queen Serenity decided to throw a ball in honor of their daughter's 18th birthday. They had two children; their daughter Princess Serenity was the oldest, while their son Prince Tranquility was three years younger. During the preparations for the ball the afternoon of Serenity's 18th birthday, She found her brother on a balcony overlooking the stars.

“What's the matter Tranquility?” Serenity asked her brother.

“Huh? Oh hey there Sere sorry I was just wondering if Lisa would be here today.” Tranquility said as he turned to look at her.

“Tranquility, don't worry my brother I'm sure King Zeus and Queen Lilly will bring both of their daughters and their son. After all it's my birthday and I'd hope that all of my friends could be here.” Serenity said with a warm smile.

“You really think so Serenity?” Tranquility asked hope shinning in his eyes.

“Yes little brother I do!” She stated with a smile as she placed her hand on his shoulder.


It was at that moment that King Solarias walked out onto the balcony.

“Serenity, Tranquility it is time for the other planets delegations to arrive please come join your mother and I in order to greet our guests.” Solarias said.

“Yes father!” Both children said as they followed their father back inside to the Ballroom.


Once inside Solarias and his children made their way over to where Serenity was standing near the double doors where the delegations of the planets would enter. After a few minutes the doors opened and the royal announcer stepped through the doors and prepared to announce the newly arrived guests.

“Announcing their royal highnesses King Hermes and Queen Athena and their children Prince Maximillion and Princess Amy of Mercury!” He called as the Royal family of the first planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Mercury delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.“Announcing their royal highnesses King Alexander and Queen Aphrodite along with their daughter the Princess Mina of Venus!” He called as the Royal family of the Second planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Venus delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.
“Announcing their royal highnesses King Endorian and Queen Gaia with their children High Prince Endymion and High Princess Jeanne of the planet Earth along with the four High Generals of Earth Lords Kunzite, Nephrite, Jedeite and Zoicite!” He called as the Royal family and Generals of the third planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies while Prince Endymion kissed Princess Serenity's hand and then the Earth delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.
“Announcing their Royal Highness King Aries and Queen Rachael along with their daughter Princess Raye of Mars!” He called as the Royal family of the fourth planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Mars delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.
“Announcing their Royal highnesses King Zeus and Queen Lilly and their children, Princess Lisa as well as High Princess Lita and High Prince Lyserg of Jupiter!” He called as the Royal family of the fifth planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies while Tranquility kissed Princess Lisa's hand and then the Jupiter delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.

“Announcing their Royal highnesses King Hades and Queen Presphone and their daughter Princess Hotaru of Saturn!” He called as the Royal family of the sixth planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Saturn delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.“Announcing their Royal highnesses King Hercules and Queen Andrea and their daughter Princess Amara of the planet Uranus!” He called as the Royal family of the seventh planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Uranus delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.“Announcing their Royal highnesses King Triton and Queen Maxine and their daughter Princess Michelle of Neptune!” He called as the Royal family of the eighth planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Neptune delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the next royals were called in.
“Announcing their Royal Highnesses King Chronos and Queen Terry and their daughter Princess Trista of Pluto!” He called as the Royal family of the ninth planet of the Solar system entered the ballroom. They greeted the High King and Queen and the High Princess and Prince with short bows and curtsies and then the Pluto delegation walked over to a table that was set up for them as the High King and Queen and their children walked to a table that was set up for them so that the festivities could begin.

Once everyone was settled Queen Serenity stood up from her chair and began to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Silver Alliance welcome to this the celebration of Princess Serenity's 18th birthday. Solarias and I are honored that you could all join us here today in order to share in this blessed event of our oldest child and we hope that you will again come when it is time for Prince Tranquility's 18th birthday as well. But this is not only about Serenity's birthday because 18 years ago today not only was our dear sweet Serenity born but also Princess Amy, her brother Prince Maximillion, Princess Raye, Princess Lita, her brother Prince Lyserg, and Princess Mina were born as well! So actually we are all sharing in the celebration of the five Inner planet's Royal families youngest children's or in some cases child’s coming of age as well! So a toast to all of our children of the Silver Alliance may they continue to live and grow in knowledge and grace and this I pray in peace as well!” Serenity said as she raised her glass to which the other Royal delegations followed suit.

“And now everyone please enjoy the rest of the evening! Eat, drink and be merry! We have all night to be the people we don't always get to be outside of our castles so until the end of the ball please relax and forget about our titles!” Serenity exclaimed before sitting down with her husband and children.

After a few minutes Prince Tranquility rose from his chair and walked over to Jupiter's table to ask if Princess Lisa would dance with him. While he was walking over there the Royal Generals of Earth as well as for Endymion and his sister Jeanne were also getting up to go ask their own lady loves or in Jeanne’s case future husband, if they would dance with them as well.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

Somet ime later around 11:00 pm while both King Endorian and Queen Gaia were dancing to a nice slow song a messenger from Earth arrived with dire news.

“Your highness I beg your forgiveness but I bring urgent news from Earth!” The messenger said trying to be brave in the sight of his King and Queen.

“What seems to be the matter?” Endorian asked.

“Sire the Palace is under attack by the armies of the Dark Kingdom!” The man said.

“WHAT? Gaia we must return home to see about this at once! Tell our son and daughter that they may stay for only a moment to say good bye to their respected significant other before they must come and join us!” Endorian said to his wife. “Yes my love at once! What of the Generals?” Gaia asked. “I'll go and get them!” He said heading towards the doors to where his men were.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

As Gaia was making her way to her son she noticed that he was not alone. By his side was Princess Serenity and her parents King Solarias and Queen Serenity discussing certain matters. Gaia knew she had to get Endymion she just didn't know how Serenity would take it.

“Excuse me Serenity, Solarias, and Princess Serenity but I must speak with my son for the moment!” Gaia said. “What is the matter Gaia?” Queen Serenity asked concern evident on her face. “This war between the Dark Kingdom and Earth has just escalated to the front doors of our castle! I'm Afraid my husband wants us all to return to Earth to deal with this matter!” She said with a sad face. “Mother why must I also return as well?” Endymion asked.
“I am sorry my son but you must obey your father!” Gaia said knowing that this was hurting her son but he had to listen to his father nonetheless. “Yes mother I'm coming!” He told her. “Your father has granted you a moment to say good bye to Princess Serenity please take this time to do just that my son I'll see you in the transporter room!” Gaia stated before she walked off to find Jeanne.

---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Queen Gaia walked onto a nearby balcony where her daughter Jeanne was standing with the young prince Lyserg while they were both looking out over the magnificent gardens of the Moon Palace. Queen Gaia decided to wait a few moments to let her daughter enjoy this moment of peace.

“I don’t know how many times I see it, but this view always impresses me.” Jeanne said in awe of the gardens.

“The view isn’t as beautiful as the girl in front of me,” Lyserg said, putting his arms around Jeanne’s waist.

“Ahem,” said Queen Gaia as she appeared in front of the couple. “I’m sorry to break you two up, but the Dark Kingdom is attacking the Earth Jeanne. You must come back,” said Gaia.

“Must I mother,” Jeanne whined.

“It is your father’s will!” Gaia stated with a solemn look in her eyes.

“Very well mother.” Jeanne said with a sigh as she turned back to Lyserg. “I’m sorry, but I must go where my father commands.”

“I understand that, my love. Just know that I am here when you need me.” Lyserg said with a loving smile.

“Thank you Lyserg, for everything.” She cried as she bared her face into his chest for a few minutes and letting herself cry not knowing what the future held for her or her loved ones.

“Don’t worry my dear, you can say good-bye to Prince Lyserg first. Then meet me and your brother in the transporter room,” Gaia said sad smile before she walking off to go join her husband.

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhe re in the Royal gardens of the Moon Palace King Endorian saw his generals with their own respected princess' and knew he would hate himself for having to break up their moment of peace. “Men I'm afraid I have bad news!” Endorian called out to get their attention. “What is it my lord?” General Kunzite asked standing up from his place next to Princess Mina, then walked over to Endorian. “We must return to Earth General Kunzite, I'm sorry but the palace in under attack by our enemies!” The King told him. “WHAT? Men I'm sorry but duty calls!” Kunzite ordered as he turned to look at the other three men. “What is wrong my love?” Mina asked walking up to him. “The royal palace of Earth is under attack my love I'm afraid we must go!” Kunzite told her as he hugged her tight to himself. “Zoicite?” Princess Amy simply asked. “I'm sorry my Ice Princess but I must go when duty calls!” Zoicite said to her. “I do love you my Ice King, I just want you to be careful and come back to me safely.” Amy said while a tear slipped down her cheek. “I love you too Amy and I promise that I'll come back to you.” He whispered into her ear before kissing her deeply on the mouth. “We will all return my Thunder Heart!” Nephrite told his own princess. “I know you will my lighting Count!” Princess Lita said hugging him and then kissed him for luck.
“Don't do anything stupid okay Jedeite!” Princess Raye begged.

“I promise my dear sweet Firebrand that I won't do anything stupid and that I'll come back to you my sweet.” Jedeite said before sharing an earth shattering kiss with her.
“I must go now Mina but I'll return after this is over!” Kunzite said leaning down to kiss her goodbye. “I'll be waiting my love!” Mina said as the four men walked behind their King towards the teleporter room.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Meanwhile on a balcony overlooking a magnificent Earth setting in the distance Prince Endymion was saying his last good-byes to his lover Princess Serenity. “I'm so sorry Serenity that this is happening on your birthday but I must go!” He told her with a frown marring his face. “Oh Endy I'm worried you'll get hurt or even worse die!” Serenity told him as tears came to her eyes. “I know the risks my love but it is my duty to lead my father's army into battle!” He said holding her. “I know that! Here take this and remember that I will always love you Endymion!” Serenity said handing him a star locket, which opened and began playing a soft melody for them. “I'll always know that my dear!” He said as he enveloped her lips in his and passed his tongue over her lips to beg entry into her mouth, which she allowed by opening her mouth to him. After a few moments he released her and said, “I will return to you my love!”“I will be waiting for you my Heart!” She said as she watched him walk towards the teleporter room.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere back with Jeanne and Prince Lyserg, Jeanne was still crying into his chest plate when she suddenly pulled away from him and wiped her eyes with her hands.

“Sorry for crying on your armor. I guess I better go.” Jeanne said as she started to go only to have Lyserg stop her.

“That all right Jeanne,” he said lifting her chin with his finger. “I don’t mind one bit.”

He then embraced her and brought his mouth down to envelop hers in a deep kiss. After a minute he released her and looked down into her tear stained face.

“Now go,” Lyserg said with a loving smile, “And promise me that you’ll come back.”

“Don’t worry,” Jeanne said with a tearful smile, “I promise.” she then embraced Lyserg one last time in a deep kiss before they parted once more and Jeanne ran from the balcony afraid that if she stayed one more moment, she wouldn‘t leave.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later inside the teleporter room both King Endorian and Queen Gaia were waiting for their son and daughter to both enter the room alone with their Generals so that they could return to Earth and deal with their enemies known as the Dark Kingdom. “Mother, Father we're sorry that we're late in coming here!” Endymion said as he and Jeanne walked into the room.

“Yes, I ran into Endymion just down the hall.” Jeanne apologized as well. “That is quite all right my children, I remember what it was like leaving a loved one behind!” Their father told them as he turned his head slightly to stare lovingly at his wife who slightly blushed. “Endorian, Gaia be safe and if you need it we'll be here waiting for word!” Queen Serenity told her friends as she and King Solarias entered the room. “Yes as is the Sun Kingdoms army Endorian!” King Solarias told King Endorian. “Thank you my friend we will keep that in mind and we'll see you both soon hopefully!” King Endorian said as he walked over to the teleporter where his children and their Generals were standing already.
“I'm sorry we must leave so soon Serenity.” Gaia said hugging her friend.

“Nonsense Gaia you must go and defend you Kingdom from those who would try to harm your people. Go with God and please be careful.” Serenity said returning the hug.

“We will!” Gaia said as she went to join her family and the Earth Generals.

“Goodbye Endorian and Gaia come back safe!” King Solarias exclaimed as the Earth delegation teleported out of the room and off the Moon's surface.
******Part 1a: The Evil Cometh******
A few hours later after the Royal family of Earth teleported back to Earth from the Moon the battle between the Earth's royal army and that of the Dark Kingdom was in full swing. Prince Endymion was busy helping the Four Generals leading the main assault versus the Dark Kingdom’s Army, while Jeanne and some of Earth’s Army were protecting the teleporter to ensure the other planets’ safety. Meanwhile inside the throne room of The High Earth Kingdom Palace both Endorian and Gaia were busy discussing what their armies should do next after the Dark Army was away from the palace, when all of a sudden a loud noise could be heard from out in the hall.

“What in the world is going on out there?” Endorian asked, looking up from his strategically charts and other maps.

“I'm not sure dear but I'm afraid the enemy might have made it into the castle.” Gaia said looking a little scared.

“You could be right Gaia, so please stay behind me!” Endorian ordered as he walked in front of his wife and drew his sword just as the doors leading to the throne room were blown open.

“Knock, knock is anyone home?” A sinister voice said laughing as a tall woman walked into the throne room. She had grayish skin and snake like eyes. The woman also had blood red hair.

“Who are you and what do you want here?” Gaia asked.

“Ah thank you for asking my dear! My name is Queen Beryl and I am here on behalf of my great leader Queen Metallia to conquer this entire solar system starting with Earth!” Beryl said laughing.

“We won't allow you to do that you witch!” King Endorian hissed.

“I'm sorry Endorian but there's nothing you can do to stop us.” Beryl said walking towards them.

“Well no matter what happens we'll go down trying to stop you and your whole Kingdom if necessary just to keep you from going any further.” Gaia said stepping out from behind her husband.

“Oh really Queen Gaia. Well why don't you just enjoy a nice long sleep! Dark Destruction!” Beryl said as she sent a dark energy ball right into Gaia's stomach knocking her back into the far wall breaking it into ruble, burying Queen Gaia and killing her instantly.

“Gaia NO!” Endorian yelled as he watched his wife's body get crumbled under the force of the stones falling down onto the floor.

“Witch you'll pay for what you've done!” Endorian yelled turning to face the evil woman who killed his wife.

“You think so do you?” Beryl asked while laughing.

“Yes I do Beryl! Even if my world falls you will never win against Queen Serenity or King Solarias! They would never lose to such an evil witch like you!” Endorian hissed as he spit out at the ground directly in front of Beryl.

“Oh well your right about one thing Endorian, your world will fall to the Dark Kingdom! But I'm afraid you won't be around to see what happens to your people or the other planets! Dark Destruction!” Beryl said sending another dark energy ball at the King of Earth which knocked him into the ruble of the wall and killing him instantly.

“May you two be happy together in ashes!” Beryl said wickedly as she walked out of the castle. She then ordered her largest minion, a giant shadow to destroy the castle. And it did, even as the Dark Kingdom forces were forcing Prince Endymion and his Generals towards the teleporter room where his sister still waited with her own troops in order to keep the room safe.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes earlier, Princess Jeanne in her form of Sailor Earth was still protecting the Teleporter room with her squad of soldiers when suddenly, Endymion and his four Generals rushed into the room, followed closely by a number of Dark Kingdom. Together the brother and sister managed to protect the teleporter and keep the Dark Kingdom forces from taking control of it; however, when everyone heard the Palace blow up, the four Generals knew that they had to send the heirs of the Earth Kingdom to safety.

“Prince Endymion, Princess Jeanne, if the Palace is gone then your parents must be gone. You are going to have to go to the Moon and warn them of the on coming danger.” Kunzite said.

“But what about you four?” Endymion asked.

“We'll be fine your highness but it's our job to make sure your safe!” Zoicite said.

“Don’t you understand that if you stay, it could mean your deaths! What are we going to tell the women you all love?” Sailor Earth asked sadly.

“Tell them we died with honor and someday we may yet see each other again.” Jedeite said with a sad yet warm smile.

“However, we would also appreciate it if you’d tell the girls we love them too.” Nephrite added.

“Very well, but I hope you still manage to make it to the Moon in one piece alive.” Endymion said with a nod.

“We will try and do as you wish, your highness! Now quickly, you must both leave at once!” Kunzite ordered as he lightly pushed her best friend and liege towards the teleporter pad while Zoicite gently urged Sailor Earth in the same manner.

“Stay safe gentleman, you are all family to us.” Sailor Earth said with a sad smile.

“And you us, your majesty.” Kunzite said with a nod.

With that, both Prince Endymion and Sailor Earth teleported out of the teleporter room to safety just as an evil feminine voiced cackled with evil.

“So, you four have managed to get Prince Endymion and his sister also known as Sailor Earth off the planet! I’m afraid; however, that you have also sealed your doom!” The sinister sounding female said with a cackle.

“Whose there?! Show yourself!” Kunzite ordered.

“Very well General Kunzite.” The voice said as a woman walked out of the shadows. She was tall with grayish skin, and she had long blood red hair and snake like eyes.

“Who are you?” Zoicite asked drawing his sword.

“My name General Zoicite is Queen Beryl and I am the new ruler here on this planet!” Beryl said with a sinister grin.

“So you’re the cause for the Palace blowing up! You must have killed…” Jedeite began even as the thought passed though the other three General’s minds.

“Yes it was I who destroyed the Earth Palace and killed Endorian and Gaia! And I’d gladly do it again! Those two were weak minded and needed to be put out of their misery.” She said laughing.

“You murderer! You'll pay for killing the King and Queen!” Kunzite yelled as he drew his sword and ran at Beryl.

“No Kunzite don't!” Nephrite yelled hoping to stop his leader and friend but it was too late.

Without even a word a black lightning bolt struck down out of the sky and hit Kunzite point blank in the chest leaving him barely clinging to life. Then Beryl looked at the other three Generals and three more black lightning bolt struck them down as well, leaving them all in the same state as Kunzite.

“That's better now isn't it?” Beryl asked looking at all four Generals with an evil glint in her eyes.

“Don't worry though for you see I don't want you dead yet! First I'm going to let you see the destruction of the Moon Kingdom then I will kill you!” Beryl informed them.

“Minion bring me the flasks and the Crystal coffins!” Beryl ordered one of the beings not to far from her.

“Yes mistress!" The minion said as he brought her four flasks and sixteen other minions brought over four Crystal Coffins.

“Very good now go and pour some of their blood into each of these flasks one General per flasks!” Beryl ordered.

“At once you majesty!” The minion said as he quickly did as he was ordered.

Once he was done, Queen Beryl had the other sixteen youma's put the Generals into the Crystal coffins.

“Now see I can be a kind person! I'll let you live just long enough to see you Prince and the other Royal Families of this Solar System die! But first I must create a force to lead my army and what better force then Prince Endymion and Prince Jeanne's own Generals!” Beryl laughed when she saw the shear terror cross over the Generals faces.

Beryl poured all four flasks out onto the ground in front of her then she held her hands out in front of her palms down and began to send dark energy into the blood pools. After a few moments each pool of blood began to steam and boil, then the blood began to increase in matter until it rose up off the ground and began to take the shape of Four humanoid people. They were all exact copies of the Generals now in the Crystal coffins all except one, that of Zoicite's clone. Instead of becoming a man, Zoicite's clone was a female.

“Whoops looks like I made a mistake! Oh well at least I have four Generals to lead my Armies! Now what are your names?” Beryl asked looking at her four newly created Dark Kingdom Generals.

“I am Lord Malacite your majesty!” Malacite said bowing to one knee. He was everything Kunzite was except if you looked into his eyes you could see no emotion what so ever.

“I am Lord Nephlite your majesty!” Nephlite said bowing to one knee. He looked just like Nephrite but much like Malacite he too had no emotion in his eyes.

“I am Lord Jadeite your majesty!” Jadeite said bowing to one knee. He was everything like Jedeite except like Malacite and Nephlite he too had no emotion in his eyes.

“I am Lady Zoisite your majesty!” Zoisite said bowing to one knee. She was everything Zoicite was if he were a female except like the others she had no emotion in her eyes.

“Very good welcome into my army Dark Kingdom Generals! Now let us go and destroy the Moon Kingdom!” Beryl said as the sixteen youma's picked up the Crystal Coffins then the Dark Kingdom Army being lead by the Dark Kingdom Generals and Queen Beryl walked towards the teleporter ring.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

Meanw hile up on the Moon a few minutes earlier, in the throne room of the Moon Palace, everyone was in a cheerful mood as they celebrated Princess Serenity’s 18th birthday. That all changed when a very distraught and tired Prince Endymion and Princess Jeanne who had returned to her normal form staggered into the room.

“Prince Endymion, Princess Jeanne! What has happened?!” Serenity asked as she walked over to the two of them.

“Your majesty, I am afraid that the Earth has lost the war against the Dark Kingdom. As we speak, Jeanne’s and my parents both lay dead in what remains of our palace.” Endymion said as a sad look passed over his features.

“Endymion’s right! Also we don’t know what has happened to our four Generals at this time.” Jeanne added to the conversation.

“Can either one of you tell us anything about your enemy?” King Solarias asked the two royals from Earth.

“I’m afraid I was stationed in the teleporter room during the fighting in order to keep our enemy from getting to the other planets of the Solar system.” Jeanne said sadly.

“I don’t know much either! All I can tell you is that once they’re done on Earth, they will inevitably come here.” Endymion added.

Suddenly due to Endymion and Jeanne’s explanation, the throne room of the Moon Palace was in an uproar. Both Endymion and Jeanne decided that they couldn’t wait anymore. Due to what had happened to their family and home, they were going to risk their own lives in order o go and see what happened to their four Generals. As they were both walking out, Endymion suddenly stopped Jeanne from going any further as he turned to stare down at her.

“Jeanne, I think it would be best if you stayed here with Lyserg and the others while I go down to Earth and look for the guys.” Endymion said softly.

“But Endy, they’re my friends too!” She tried to reason with her brother.

“I know that Jeanne. I just don’t want anything to happen to you if we get down to Earth and its still swarming with Dark Kingdom forces.” He said with a sigh.

“I don’t want anything to happen to you either!” She cried out in anguish.

“I know sis’ but one of us has to go back in order to find them.” He reasoned.

It was then at that moment that Luna and Artemis, two of Queen Serenity’s advisors who also happened to be Lunar felines ran into the throne room both wearing scared and worried faces as they screamed, “We're under attack to arms quickly!”
“Sailor Scouts transform and protect the princess at once!” Queen Serenity ordered. “Yes your highness!” They all said.

Then all at once, all eight princess’ of the other planets of the solar system held up their transformation pens high into the air and called out their transformations.

“Mercury Power!”

With in minutes, where Princess Amy was standing, Sailor Mercury was now standing where she was. She was wearing a light ice blue skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same ice blue as her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was ice blue as well.“Venus Power!”

With in minutes, where Princess Mina was standing, Sailor Venus was now standing where she was. She was wearing an orange skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same orange her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was orange as well.“Mars Power!”
With in minutes, where Princess Raye was standing, Sailor Mars was now standing where she was. She was wearing a red skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same red as her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was red as well.“Jupiter Power!”
With in minutes, where Princess Lita was standing, Sailor Jupiter was now standing where she was. She was wearing a light green skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same light green as her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was light green as well.“Saturn Power!”
With in minutes, where Princess Hotaru was standing, Sailor Saturn was now standing where she was. She was wearing a black skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same black as her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was black as well.“Uranus Power!”
With in minutes, where Princess Amara was standing, Sailor Uranus was now standing where she was. She was wearing a light navy blue skirt with a white bodice with a collar that was a soft yellow. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was navy blue as well.“Neptune Power!”

With in minutes, where Princess Michelle was standing, Sailor Neptune was now standing where she was. She was wearing an aqua colored skirt with a white bodice with a collar the same aqua color as her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was aqua colored as well.“Pluto Power!”
With in minutes, where Princess Trista was standing, Sailor Pluto was now standing where she was. She was wearing a forest green skirt with a white bodice with a collar that was forest green like her skirt. She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that was forest green as well.After their transformations were over, the eight scouts all grouped around each other while King Solarias walked over to his son and prepared to urge him to also enter the fight.

“Tranquility, I think you should transform to son.” King Solarias said as he turned his attention towards his second child.

“Yes father.” Tranquility said as he held up a golden yellow crystal that was hanging from his neck and called out, “Sun Stone Power!”

With in minutes, where Prince Tranquility was standing, a male Sailor Scout now stood where he once did. He was wearing a pair of long slacks that were golden in color. His shirt was that of what a navy man would wear and the collar was golden yellow while the edge of his sleeves were also lined in gold. Instead of a tiara like the female Scouts were wearing, He wore a crown with the signal of the sun on it.

“I’ll join you as well Tranquility!” Prince Lyserg stated as he held up a forest green crystal that was hanging from his neck while her called out, “Lightning Stone Power!”

With in minutes, where Prince Lyserg was standing a male Sailor Scout now stood where he once did. He was now wearing a pair of long slacks that were forest green in color. His shirt was like that of his male companion and his collar was a forest green while hi sleeves where lined in green. Like his friend, he too wore a crown that had the signal of Jupiter on it.

Before the people gathered in the throne room, Solar Sun and Lightning now stood in the room. Then Sailor Venus and the other Scouts walked over to the two Solar Scouts.

¡°Are we all ready to go?” Sailor Venus asked the group.

¡°I believe so.” Solar Sun said with a nod.

¡°Those Dark Kingdom scum will pay for what their doing.” Solar Lightning hissed.

“Oh, they’ll pay alright!” Jupiter added slamming her one of her fists into the palm of her other hand.

“We must be calm everyone. Anger will only cloud our judgment.” Sailor Pluto said calmly.

“Pluto’s right! We need to go into this with a clear mind.” Mercury said just as calmly as Pluto.

“Let’s go already! The longer we wait, the closer these bastards get to the Palace.” Sailor Mars urged.

“Wait for me! I’ll join you all!” Jeanne called out as she raised her transformation pen high up into the air and calling out, “Earth Power!”

With in minutes, where Princess Jeanne was standing, Sailor Earth was now standing where she was. She was wearing a light white skirt with a white bodice with a collar that was a bright sliver . She also had a bow on the front and a bow on her back at the waist that were clear with a silverfish shine to them.

“Alright, let’s move out!” Sailor Venus exclaimed as she turned and ran out of the throne room.

“Right!” The other exclaimed as well as they too ran out of the throne room save for Solar Sun.

He turned to Princess Lisa and took her hand into his own he then said with a loving and caring smile, “Lisa I want you to stay here with Serenity where it’s safe. I know you can fight very well, but Serenity can’t so I need you to protect her.”

“I understand Tranquility. Don’t worry, I’ll keep Serenity out of danger.” Lisa said with her own loving smile.

“Thank you my Amazon Princess! I love you very much!” Solar Sun said as he kissed her deeply on the lips for luck.

Solar Sun then turned to his best friend, Prince Maximillion who was standing with one of their ambassadors from a place known a Zentreadi Prime. It was a woman by the name of Lady Miraya who also happened to be the love of his friend's life.

“Do me a favor Max and look out for them for me all right?” Solar Sun asked.

“You have my word that on my honor none shall lay a finger on Princess Lisa, your sister or Lady Miraya!” Maximillion said with a smile.

“Thank you my friend! I better go now!” Solar Sun said as he ran for the door.

“Hold on Tranquility! I’ll join you!” Endymion yelled as he followed after the Sun prince.

“Be careful Tranquility!” Princess Lisa begged.

“He’ll be fine Lisa, he has Endymion and Lyserg with him.” Serenity said with a sad smile.

“Don’t worry ladies, I have no doubt that we will see our friends again.” Max said more hoping to reassure himself then the ladies.

‘I hope you’re right Maximillion, I really hope you’re right.’, Miraya thought to herself as she stared out the balcony windows off to the side.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, outside the Moon Palace, the Sailor and Solar Scouts as well as for Prince Endymion walked outside and were greeted with a sight they thought they’d never see in their lifetime. Standing at the head of the attacking army were the loved ones of four of the Inner Scouts; however, something was off and no one except Sailor Mercury was aware of it.

“Everyone, be careful something doesn’t feel right here!” Sailor Mercury stated as she looked out over the enemy.

“I don’t understand this! Why would they turn traitor like this?!” Sailor Earth asked staring at the four Generals that she had thought of as her family.

“None of us do Sailor Earth, but I promise we’ll get to the bottom of this.” Solar Lightning promised as he placed a hand on the women’s shoulder that he loved.

“Well I can tell you this! Jedeite is going to get a piece of my mind when we finish this fight.” Sailor Mars hissed out in anger.

The battle raged on. The night lasted, but soon the side of good was loosing to the forces of darkness. The Sailor Scouts protected the castle and soon they were battling the generals. As they fought, they tried to find out why the generals betrayed them.

“Jedeite, why are you doing this?” Mars asked.

“First off I am not that imbecile you know as Jedeite! I am Lord Jadeite and I have been ordered to destroy the Moon Kingdom!” Jadeite said with a sinister smile.

“What are you talking about of course your Jedeite, I'd know you anywhere?” She cried out.

“Nope, sorry to disappoint you Sailor brat, but if I were Jedeite then whose that over there in the Crystal Coffin with the other losers?” Jadeite asked pointing to where Queen Beryl had placed the four Crystal Coffin enclosed Generals of Earth.

“No you'll pay for hurting him you evil creature!” Sailor Mars roared as she drew her sword and rushed at Jadeite.

“Oh really well two can play that game little girl! Die Sailor Mars!” Jadeite yelled as he thrust his own sword forward, which struck Sailor Mars before her sword even hit its mark.

Slash after slash the two kept parrying and were evenly matched until Sailor Mars’s sword was knocked out of her hand. Jadeite then sliced through Sailor Mar’s abdomen. “So long, my dear friends. If you win, tell Jedeite I’m sorry,” said Sailor Mars with her dying breath.

“No Mars!” Jupiter screamed, “Nephrite why? Why are you doing this?”

“First off Sailor Jupiter, my name is not Nephrite it is Nephlite and secondly, we are doing this because Queen Beryl commanded it!” Nephlite said with a sick smile on his face.

“Nephrite wake up and smell the coffee will you! Your name is Nephrite and you are one of Prince Endymion's Generals!” Jupiter yelled.

“Wrong girl! That pitiful excuse of a man in the Crystal Coffin over there is the Nephrite your thinking about Sailor Jupiter!” Nephlite said while laughing at the way her face was going pale.

“Oh my poor Lighting Count!” Jupiter whispered, as she looked into the terror filled eyes of the man she loved inside the coffin. Then she heard a voice that sent cold shivers down her spine.

“Nephlite kill the little brat and move on since she no longer looks like she's able to fight!” Beryl said laughing at the distraught look on Jupiter's face.

“At once my Queen!” Nephlite said as he advanced on Sailor Jupiter.

“Oh no you don't!” Jupiter hissed as she came out of her stupor but she was too late. As she had begun to pull out her sword, Nephlite stabbed her heart like a hot knife through butter.

“Damn it why are the girls just letting these traitors kill themselves?” Uranus screamed to no one in particular.

“Pluto, do you know why?” Saturn asked.

“Yes I'm afraid they're letting their anger get the best of them!” Pluto told them.

“But why would they do that?” Neptune asked.

“Because they are finding out that not everything they see is what it appears to be Neptune! I'm sorry but I'm afraid I must leave you all now! I must go to the Time Gates and watch as this travesty plays itself out! Don't worry though we shall see one another again my friends!” Pluto said as she opened up a portal and walked into it.

“Dang it Pluto we could still use your help here!” Uranus screamed unfortunately she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and the sword of one of their enemy found its mark in her gut.

“No Uranus!” Neptune screamed and attacked in a blind rage. She too was struck down with a sword to the gut.

“Saturn you must lea…” But Neptune was never going to finish that sentence. She looked towards Saturn, she saw Saturn get killed by a monster. The monster had massacred Saturn with a sword, which was now bloody. Finally Neptune took her last breath, as the same monster that killed Saturn, stabbed her with the same sword that ended Saturn’s life.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

Meanw hile over with the last three Sailor Scouts and two Solar Scouts still alive, Sailor Mercury had finally figured out what was going on with the four Generals and decided that the others should know too.“Oh god I think I finally know what’s going on here!” Mercury exclaimed as she continued to type away at her computer.“Mercury, would you mind filling the rest of us in on it?!” Venus asked turning her head slightly to look at her blue haired friend.

“And be quick Mercury because here comes Kunzite and Zoicite!” Solar Sun added.“Right Solar Sun! I don't think those are the guys!” Mercury said as she pointed towards the two people walking towards them. “Okay you've lost me Mercury! Would you please explain how you've come up with that idea?” Venus asked. “Are you sure Mercury?!” Sailor Earth asked perplexed as she stared hard at the two people coming towards them.

“I’m sure Mercury wouldn’t say anything had there been nothing there for her computer to pick up my Earth Goddess.” Solar Lightning said with a sad voice.“Look guys,” Mercury said deactivating her visor as she turned her attention to the others. “As to Venus’ question, aside from Kunzite who looks the same, Zoicite has body parts in places that a male would not have! This leaves me to hypothesize that this Zoicite is a woman!”“So in other words you’re saying that these beings are clones!” Solar Sun asked.

“Exactly!” Mercury confirmed with a nod.“But if these are clones, then where are the real Generals?!” Sailor Earth asked worried for the four Generals.“I’m not sure Sailor Earth.” Venus said as she turned from her allies to face the two people coming towards them. “But maybe these two know where our friends really are!” She yelled out the last of her sentence.

“So you know the truth now do you well if you want to know where your lover boys are just take a look over there you brats!” The Kunzite look a like said pointing over to where the four glass coffins were. “Oh no? Kunzite what have they done to you?” Venus whispered as she saw the charred remains of his uniform as well as that of the others.“Who are you if you’re not Kunzite?” Solar Sun hissed.

“I am Lord Malacite and Venus over here is going to die very soon by my hand!” Malacite said with a sinister smile on his face.“I don't think so buddy! You'll pay for hurting Kunzite!” Venus yelled as she drew her sword but Malacite was quicker and Venus was impaled on his sword without him even being hurt.“VENUS!” Sailor Earth and Mercury cried out as one.“You monster!” Solar Lightning yelled in anger.

“I know isn’t it just grand?” Malacite asked laughing. He then suddenly stopped laughing as a sinister grin crossed his features. “Now who wants to be next?”
“Solar Sun, you and Solar Lighting should worry about Malacite while Sailor Earth and I worry about Zoicite's clone okay!” Mercury suggested with a firm look on her face.“Sure thing, but I want you two to be careful! I want the rest of us to make it out of this in one piece!” Solar Sun ordered.

“We’ll be careful, but you better be careful too! I don’t think Lisa could take it if anything happened to you. I know if anything happened to Lyserg, I don’t know what I’d do.” Sailor Earth said with a sad voice.“Don’t worry Jeanne. We’ll both be careful too.” Solar Lightning said in a caring voice.“Good then we’re all agreed that we’ll be careful!” Sailor Mercury said with a nod, but she thought, ‘Even though I don’t think any of us will make it out of this alive!’Then she and Sailor Earth walked forward to face off against the evil Zoicite clone. Mercury then decided to address the clone first.

“I know you're not my Zoicite so just who in the world are you and why are you attacking us?” Mercury asked the apparent woman in front of her. “Very good Sailor Mercury! I am Lady Zoisite one of the four Dark Kingdom Generals. We were created in order to help lead our queen's armies in a battle to destroy the Silver Alliance and its high and mighty rulers of the Sun and Moon Kingdom's!” Zoisite said with a sinister grin on her face.“Think again bitch! We won’t let you do to the Moon and Sun kingdoms what you did to the Earth Kingdom!” Sailor Earth hissed.

“Why don’t you two brats look around you! You two as well as the two male scouts are the only thing standing in our way! What makes you two think you can win?!” Zoisite asked laughing.“We’ll win because we have right on our side!” Sailor Earth exclaimed, anger raging in her eyes.“Sailor Earth is right! We’ll do what ever it takes to win against you and your evil kingdom!” Mercury added.“Hm, than prepare to die!” Zoisite exclaimed as she raised her sword high over her head and bringing it down between both Sailor Earth & Mercury.

“Oh no you don’t!” Mercury hissed out as she drew her sword.“You won’t win that easily.” Sailor Earth added as she too drew her own sword.“Then bring it on! I’ll take the two of you on together!” Zoisite stated with a smirk.“You asked for it, you little bitch! I’ll make you pay for what you and your dirty no good kingdom did to my world!” Sailor Earth yelled as she rushed forward.“No Sailor Earth, don’t!” Mercury cried as she watched the other girl rush forward in a blind rage only to be impaled on Zoisite’s sword.

“Ahhhhh!” Sailor Earth cried out in pain as she slumped down to her knees on the ground. She then fell over dead on her stomach.“I’m sorry,” Zoisite said with a snicker. “Does it hurt?!”“You witch! You’ll pay for what you’ve done not only to my dear Zoicite, but to Sailor Earth as well!” Mercury yelled as she suddenly rushed forward to avenge her friend only to end up the same way with Zoisite’s sword in her abdomen.

As Mercury slowly fell to her knees, she gazed over as the four crystal coffin surrounded Generals, more importantly her beloved Zoicite and with a sad smile that was quickly being run over with her spilt blood managed to say, “Goodbye my dear Zoicite I pray that we are able to meet each other again.” She then fell flat on her face with her life’s blood flowing out of her. After all of the Sailor Scouts were killed leaving only the two male Solar Scouts, Queen Beryl allowed an evil sinister cackle to pass over her lips.

“Now that all those stupid brats are gone save for the two male scouts, I am one step closer to realizing my goal of winning the solar system from these goody two-shoes.! Now my minions enjoy the spoils of war and destroy the last of this Kingdom’s pitiful scouts!” Beryl laughed as she pointed towards Solar Sun and Lightning who were both unaware until at that moment that they were all that was left of their team.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

Over with Solar Sun and Lightning a few minutes earlier, they were still fighting against Malacite when Solar Lightning watched as Zoisite killed not only Sailor Mercury but Sailor Earth as well.

“No!” yelled Solar Lightning, “How dare you kill Jeanne!”

“Oh we dared,” said Malachite. “And you’re next!”

Then with lightning-fast speed Malachite impaled Lyserg through the heart.

“Tranquility,” Solar Lightning said with his dying breath, “kill him for me. And tell Endymion, I’m sorry. I can finally join you Jeanne. We’ll be together again.”

“Don’t worry my friend,” Tranquility said, “I’ll get them.”

“You sure about that!” said Jadeite.

From the shadows, Jadeite appeared behind Solar Sun and stabbed him behind his back.

“Jadeite,” Solar Sun said as he fell to the ground, “You may win this battle, but you’re nothing like the real Jedeite! At least he had honor and we were all proud to fight by his side!.”

---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later after Beryl had left her minions to destroy and play with the bodies of the Sailor Scouts, she ran across King Solarias. She had decided to toy with his emotions by telling him that his precious Sailor Scouts were all dead and being at that moment played with by her minions. She then killed him and continued on her way in order to find Queen Serenity and kill her as well. Beryl then cornered Princess Serenity as well as for Prince Maximillion, Lady Miraya and Princess Lisa. The later three tried to defend her to the best of their ability but Beryl was simply too strong for them. When Beryl was about to kill Serenity, Endymion showed up to stop her. “Get away from her you old hag! I won't let you kill her like you've done to all the others!” He ordered. “Old hag! Who are you to call me that?” Beryl screamed. “I am Prince Endymion and am sworn to protect the Princess of the Moon!” Endymion glared at her. “Endymion of Earth? I've heard of you! You have great potential! Why not leave the twit and come taste the joy of victory!” Beryl said smirking. “Me join you? Why would I want to join forces with a snake like you all bitter and filled with hate?” Endymion said smirking. “Why you insolent little worm! No one speaks to Queen Beryl that way and lives!” Beryl yelled. At that moment Beryl ordered her strongest minion the giant shadow to kill Endymion. Princess Serenity was forced to watch as Beryl wiped her lover off the face of the moon. Beryl then ordered the giant shadow to kill the princess. Serenity just welcomed death, hopping to be with Endymion real soon. “Ha! The prince and his little twit of a princess are dead and the snake survives!” Beryl said laughing as a sinister smile crossed her lips. It was at that moment when Queen Serenity and her two advisors came out to see the carnage. Serenity saw in horror as her husband, son, daughter, Prince Endymion, the scouts and all the other people of the Silver Alliance lay dead on the ground. “No Serenity! Dear Kami what has that witch done?” Serenity screamed. “Don't worry my darlings. I won't let your lives end this way!” Serenity cried as she took out the Imperium Silver Crystal and attacked it to the Crescent Moon Wand. “Your highness what are you planning?” Luna asked. “I'm going to use the crystal to send my daughter and my son along with their friends and their loves to the future! As well as for banish the enemy!” Serenity said. “My Queen, are you sure you have enough energy to do it?” Artemis asked as a frown marred his face. “I have no choice I want my children to have a life to live!” Serenity said. Serenity raised the Crescent Moon Wand above her head and yelled “Cosmic Moon Power!” as the crystal flashed with pink rays and then flashed through the cosmos.
“No! I will come back!” screamed Beryl as she was surrounded by fire and was sealed into the crystal.

Then the pink rays flashed and sealed everyone into the crystal.
“Your highness you did it!” Luna exclaimed with excitement. “No Luna I'm afraid not! If I had destroyed the Dark Kingdom I would have destroyed my children and the others as well!” Serenity told her. “Why are so sad, my Queen?” Artemis asked. “Because Artemis I'm afraid I won't see my children ever again! I have only sealed the Dark Kingdom for now. I will send my children to a new future on Earth. If they are ever needed again, you two must awaken them.” Serenity said as she lifted the crystal and then following the crystal, the spirits of all the deceased and the royals followed it to the Earth, and to the future. “Your highness!” they both said. “Good now I'll will miss you all! Good-bye my children! By the power of the moon you will be free again!” Serenity whispered as she died dropping her arm down, and dropping the Crescent Moon Wand, sealing her advisors into tubes, as they too followed the crystal to the future.

To be continued in Chapter 2: A New Life. We jump into the future. What happened to our princes and princesses. What happened to our loyal generals, and their beloveds? What happened to the forces of the Dark Kingdom? Find out next time in Robotech Warriors: The Early Years.

Well there is the first chapter to the New Robotech Warriors: The Early Years story. we hope you liked it. Please let us know by pressing the review button at the bottom of the screen. Next up we jump to the year 1988 when the Inner scouts were reborn into our world. Please stay right there and I'll show you what happens next!