Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Universal Police - "A Slave Dance" ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“The Universe Police”
“A Slave Dance”
A “Cartoon Action Hour” Fan-Fiction
Written by Dr. Thinker
 
-CLICK-
 
In the far future, mankind has reached the stars. To keep the peace, the Universe Police was formed. The most famous space ship in the Universe Police is the UP KING. The UP King is captained by Richard Solartime. Richard Solar has kept most of his trusted man and woman on the bridge of the UP KING. They are the following five humanoids:
 
Donald “Luck” Deber - Richard's Earthling friend from his time at Universe Police Academy. Donald's luck has helped Richard out more times then Richard could count.
 
Amy Kerina - A half-Logician/half-Earthling from Logi. Her cold logic has helped solve many mysterious aboard and off the UP KING. She is the science officer board.
 
Dr. John “Skull” Roger - A grumpy old Earthling doctor who loves to mess with Amy Kerina. He is in charge of sick bay on the UP KING.
 
Susazi Keryazina - A Earthling with traits of full Japanese person. Susazi is the navigator for UP KING. Does like Wargons and Greekions—despite the later looking like Logicians.
 
And Seri, a Blobiod, a shape-shifter who serves as a security personality aboard the UP KING. She is usually mostly in charge of the weapons of the UP KING.
 
 
-UP-
 
Captain Solartime spoke to the log computer as, “Captain Log -- Universe Date - 30609.08. We was tired after exploring the Gerige Galaxy—we hadn't send any shore time in a long time—and everyone is getting cabin fever. Seri hasn't been in her real form since 30304.20. We decided to visit the planet of ending summer, Keri. Keri is nearest planet to Gerige Galaxy. We believe n this visit with as peaceful as Christmas Day.”
 
Dr. Roger groans, “I'm got that annoying itch.”
 
Seri remarked, “You just trying to get Amy's goat again—like usual!”
 
Dr. Roger groan, “I'm just got that feeling like trouble is just around the corner.”

Seri replied, “Hey, Amy! Can you give the old Skull face the low down on Keri?”

Amy turned her chair from her science station's monitor and said, “Not a quandary for me, Seri. Keri is a Class M planet. It is four times bigger then Earth. It contains 10 continents and 240 islands. About 20 years ago, it's been stuck in a permanent summer. The Kerians are very sociable. They have been no crimes on Keri for 100 years. I believe you are right on John's plan to make me a fool.”
 
Seri asked, “Happy now?”
 
Dr. Roger remarked, “No—and never be.” He stomped off-heading back to UP KING's Sick Bay.
 
Susazi remarked, “I hope he drops his grumpiness before we beam down.”
 
Amy remarked, “That is illogical.”
 
-UP-
 
The beam down to Keri went smooth as milk down a baby's throat. Seri was enjoying herself. She was looking an around the planet. She was enjoying herself. She may be a blob-like humanoid, but she usually have to use her blob form to explore a small tunnel none of the rest of the crew could enter or for her usually sleeping time. To Seri, Amy is lucky that they only thing making her as an alien was her long Logician ears. She was thinking of what Amy would be like if she was a Blobiod. She was thinking so hard, that she accidently walked off a building roof—and she was caught by someone. She saw that the man was a pretty tall—twice the height of Richard himself. She saw that he was wearing a brown suit and brown shorts. She saw from the corner of her eye that the man had a black chain with hooks on both ends on his arms.
 
Seri asked, “Thanks for the help…”
 
The man said, “I'm Jorgix. No problem. Now, I need your help.”
 
Seri stand up—and discover that the man had no shoes—and his legs were chained like his hands. Seri asked, “Do you need help with those chains?”
 
Jorgix said, “I'm used to it. Follow me.”

Seri followed Jorgix to a boat near the docks. On the board, similar man and females were being chained by a strange man. The man spoke, “Jorgix, I was wondering when you were going to bring your replacement as a slave.”
 
Seri asked, “A slave?”
 
Jorgix remarked, “It's well-known on Keri. You can be only freed from slavery—if you find a replacement.”
 
A royal-looking girl entered and asked, “Trotiz, can I borrow Jorgix's replacement for a while.”
 
The dark man spoke, “Sure, Princess Lerix—but make sure she's back with 24 hours—and take this box with you. It is for Jorgix's replacement.”
 
-UP-
 
In the royal chamber of Princess Lerix, Seri laid the Trotiz's box on Lerix's bed, and took a small chair. Princess Lerix explained, “Do you follow the universe law or the planet laws?”
 
Seri replied, “I follow a planet's law. I don't like being use for evil—but I have no choice in this matter—betrayal of a planet's law is an insult to my home planet of Blobyara.” Seri paused and asked, “My explaining what's up with slaves?”
 
Lerix replaced, “It all started twenty years ago. I meet a Center Island citizen named Amy Queen. Most citizens pay no attention to my accidently mistakes—but Amy treated me like a normal citizen—and forced me to fix my own mistakes. Two years later, Queen Baderina conquered Center Island. She arrived—and stated that if the rest of the countries do not want to be conquered by her—we must follow two rules. One is to kept her conquering of Center Island a secret from the Universe Police—and two is that any citizen that is a helped by one of her slaves must take that slaves place….”
 
Seri said, “….No if, ands or buts.”
 
Lerix said, “Correct.”

Seri remarked, “Talk about some awful news.”

Lerix asked, “Would it feel better if I give a mission?”

Seri answered, “Sure.”
 
Lerix replied, “I want you find out what happen to Amy Queen.”
 
Seri asked, “Any clues?”
 
Lerix remarked, “Only one. We know that Queen Baderina has all of her male slaves outside from merchant ships that past by Center Island. I believe that all of her female slaves are kept inside the castle.”
 
Seri remarked, “Capt. Solartime would break the Universal Prime Rule to save me.”
 
Lerix stated, “Members of Universe Police are not to interfere with internal affairs of another species. Don't worry; leave your UP Badge here—and I have note explain I sent you on mission for me.”
 
Seri said, “Sound like a plan. Let's find out what's in that box.”

Lerix open up the box. Inside the box was the following: a neon-orange shirt, a neon-orange skirt, and two chains.
 
Seri growled, “Yuck. I thought my luck bad—but it's not.”
 
Lerix asked, “Good?”

Seri replied with a growl, “I have horrible luck today. I hate neon-orange!”
 
-UP-
 
Lerix left the room and had been waiting for Seri to get dress in her slave uniform. The door open and Seri tumble out. Seri said, “I use to having my legs free.”
 
Lerix remarked, “I hold you until you get use to those get a feel for the chains—but I can't get aboard Trotiz's ship.”
 
Seri said as she looked gloomily as her legs' chains, “Hopefully, I get a feel for them before I get board that ship.”
 
-UP-
 
Seri said for sometime, “This got to the second weird event I got myself into!”

Lerix asked, “What's was the first?”

Seri replied, “During a mission on a planet, I had to a fake a legend mermaid of that planet.”

Lerix remarked, “You took six steps away from me.”
 
Seri said, “My legs must be getting used to the chains. The dock's aren't too far way.”
 
Lerix stated, “The Trotiz's ship is in my eyesight. I rush in if you getting in a serious pickle.”
 
Seri walked slowly that Trotiz was sweating bullets—as she walked to the boat. Trotiz knows a few people have a hard time with the legs chains. She only a tumble once—but she got back up—and continued her walk to the boat—with out too much trouble.
 
Seri asked with growl, “One question—how long I have to be a slave?”
 
Trotiz replied, “I don't return to other countries until 5 years had past.”
 
Seri said with a sigh, “This is going to the worst five years of my life.”
 
Trotiz stated, “Follow me.”
 
Trotiz lead her bottom floor. Inside was a collection of female slaves each wearing a different color slave outfit, their arms and legs were chains.
 
One of the female slaves stated, “Who is this?”
 
I asked, “Seri.”
 
The slave remarked, “Funny, that name means `a slave' in ancient Kerinese.”
 
Seri just sigh. In her mind, she recalled what Seri means on her own planet's ancient language. On Blobyara, it means “a warrior”. Seri recalled her training in languages at Universe Police Academy. A word mean that is a good on one planet can be an evil on another planet. All of the female slaves were quiet—until the door to their room was open. Trotiz appeared, “I checked for any stow ways—but find nothing. I also checked for UP Badges—if I have found anything, I would toss them in the sea. The males I have as been place in their slave area.”

Seri was glad that Lerix had her UP Badge. She was wondering what Captain Solartime was thinking at the time—mostly like how to get his blob-like life form back. It's seems that all of female slaves find a single line—and Trotiz connected each slave together.
 
Trotiz spoke, “You meet Zizzara, one of Queen Baderina's most trust slave inside. She gave you the rules rule down.” Trotiz paused and yellowed, “Open the castle! I got some slaves!”
 
A horrible growl stated, “Good work, Trotiz! Return to your cabin—when I get a chance I will pay you handsome. Zizzara, pull the main chain!”

A female voice sounding like a normal girl remarked, “As you command, your royal highness.”
 
Soon, Seri enter a large room that looked like was a waiting room for a king and queen—but now filled with female slaves—a damage statue was at the end. Near the statue was a red-girl in green slave outfit dropping a golden chain, Seri looked down and discover that the chain holding the slaves together was made out of gold. This golden chain must have been the main chain, Zizzara was turn to slave and said, “I hate to do this—but I must—I have no choice—and I don't want to get on Queen Baderina's ugly side. Greetings, slaves—welcome to home castle of Queen Baderina. She will look into your bodies—and see if you are well enough to work—if not—you be sending your time with Trotiz on his boat. If you OK, I will see you again—I need to return to get my arms and leg chains back on—I need them off to pull the golden chain.”
 
A golden hair girl dressed in a pink slave outfit, she had her arm and legs chain on—and spoke in annoying voice, “Hi, Zizzara, looks like we got some new slaves. Where did they come from? Will they send their time with Trotiz or with me? What do they eat and drink? Will they get on the good or bad side of Queen Baderina?”
 
Zizzara said growled, “Ayani, not even a person that crossed the insane line would answer your questions.”
 
Ayani asked, “Zizzara, why are you so annoying to me?”
 
Zizzara replied, “You just answer you own question.”
 
Ayani sigh, “I don't get that line. You said that more time then I could count on my fingers and toes.”

Zizzara said, “Sorry about that Ayani is one big annoyance—but they is a troublemaker around her—but she's usually gets away with her troubles. There is a rumor that that slave is being trained to take Queen Baderina's place if anything should happen to her—but take that rumor with a grain of salt, please.”
 
-UP-
 
Seri entered a small room—inside was a tall dark-hair queen dressed in a black one-piece dress.
 
Seri asked, “Are you Queen Baderina?”
 
Queen Baderina replied, “Yes. I am here to check to see if you're well enough to work for me. After I done, I will replace the chains on Zizzara, she never does anything wrong in my eye.”
 
Queen Baderina moved around Seri pointing some-type of portable computer-like object that remind her of Amy's quad-scanner. Queen Baderina stated, “Looks like you fine. Follow me.”

Queen Baderina led Seri to a room. The room looked like have been used as a inside swimming pool before Queen Baderina took over—now, it was being used as a holding tank for slaves.
 
Seri waited, it seems a slave picks up one of the other slaves—and not her. Soon, she saw Zizzara again—she was in her arm and leg chains. She touched the hand of Seri and said, “I come to show you the ropes.”
 
Zizzara led Seri to a decent size kitchen. Zizzara put out a huge collection of all-types of food and drink. As Seri chow down on the meal in front of her, Zizzara explained, “Queen Baderina has decided to allow new slaves are to eat one last big meal and one long rest. This is Queen Baderina's called “the last meal of female freedom”; a symbol of Queen Baderina's power over Center Island—all slaves has eaten them. A slave will awaken you after what Queen Baderina calls “The Final Rest”—which afterwards, you slave chains will be tighten up and you will be force to work for her. Oh, they is one rule you must be follow—you can't harm another slave of the same gender—do that, and Queen Baderina will totally angry with you.”
 
Seri said, “I would kill myself before I harm anyone that isn't evil.”
 
Zizzara laughed, paused, and said, “That the first time I laughed in a long time.”
 
After Seri ate her fill of food, Zizzara took her a medium size room. The room contained coat in the middle of the word. “This is going to your room for the rest of your time here. The only way out is to do a good deed for someone else—and usually five years as past.”
 
-UP-
 
Sari sighed—she had been a slave to Queen Baderina for a week—and no clue to whereabouts of Amy Queen. She been mostly being copying computer files to books—which is usually odd—most planets in Universe Police part of the galaxy—do it the opposite way—copying books to computer.

She was walking to the computer room wondering what's is going to do this time around—when she saw a black-hair girl dressed in a black slave outfit—she had her arm and legs chain on her. The slave turned, dropped a spy bottle, and said, “Sorry, I thought you were Queen Baderina.”
 
Seri said, “I'm Seri.”
 
The black-hair girl laughed, “That's means “a slave” in ancient Kerinese. But it's not as bad as my name. My name means `bad luck' in ancient Kerinese—Torisa. I was playing on doing small troubles here and there—but so far, I been using the secret paths around his castle. This castle was own by Princess Amaka before Queen Baderina conquered the world—and she knows the secret paths like the back of her hands.”
 
Seri asked, “What was her last name?”
 
I stated, “Don't know—because Princess Amaka never got a chance to perform the `crowning'—because of that warlock.”
 
Ayani appeared, “What are you doing here? Do you have work to do? Who drop this spy bottle? What was it filled with—ink, paint, water or cream? What were talking about? Why are you so looking upset, orange peel?”

Queen Baderina appeared and yelled, “Ayani, your questions are giving me a headache! I'm going to make you sorry—if you don't claim up and get to work. Hi, Seri! I overheard the talking—that's not a bad name for a slave.”
 
Ayani remarked, “You just protecting your replacement.”
 
Queen Baderina said, “The rumor mill needs it oil change—that's a lie and you know it. I will live a long lifetime on his island as ruler!”
 
Torisa said as Ayani and Queen Baderina left, “Yes, I'm the troublemaker—but Queen Baderina hasn't caught me doing anything totally rotten—but I been doing some small stuff—but one thing—Baderina's body is cold and stuff—like metal that been stuck in ice for a century.”
 
-S-
 
Two weeks has past since the meeting of Torisa—and Seri has a few possible for Amy Queen—first off, Ms. Annoying, Ayani, could be the Amy Queen, just trying to annoyed Queen Baderina—in hopes of giving her a headache—and forcing her to leave, second possible is Torisa, she could be doing her small damages to annoy Queen Baderina in a different way then Ayani has been doing. The third possible is still missing—Princess Amaka—Amaka could be imprisoned in a secret room in the castle. The fourth possible is Amy Queen could have accidently awaken a second personality—and become Queen Baderina herself. The fifth was Zizzara, but she's too friendly—and she might be up to something fishy. She has no proof on anyone of being Amy Queen's true identity—and feel like it's going to be five years before she get any information on Amy Queen's location. She heard a scream—it was Torisa—she was being attacked by Queen Baderina.
 
Seri said, “If I was you, I would stop this right now.”
 
Queen Baderina remarked as she dropped Torisa, “Get a life!”

Seri was angry. She charges Queen Baderina at full power, and hit her—but only make Queen Baderina stumble a bit. Queen Baderina decided to punch Seri to the roof—if she can. Queen Baderina misses Seri by a few itches.
 
Seri smiled-Queen Baderina was still stumbling about after her Seri's last attack. She decided to kick Queen Baderina. Queen Baderina jumped the attack with ease. Queen Baderina decided to do an old phrase, “monkey see, monkey do”—and kick Seri. Seri herself duck under a near-by table—avoiding the attack. Seri saw a laser sword near-by a picked it up-and said, “I'm getting really sword about this battle.” Torisa groaned at the bad pun.
 
Queen Baderina had enough of Seri, causing a fight—even if was against her. She decided to punch that slave—but she was tripped by rug end. Seri smiled—her luck looks to be changing for the better. Seri decide to use the sword she picked up against the queen—slice off her hand—revealing some metal, Seri has a feeling it's a armored suit—and the real person was inside. Seri decide another slice should end this…and was able to get past Queen Baderina's defenses again—and discover that she hit Queen Baderina's heart—and discovered that it was a robot—and finally rolled out of the way—and exploded far way from Seri's location. Two screws flew towards Seri breaking her chains—making them far to the floor.
 
Torisa remarked, “The boss is going to be pissed off at you.”
 
Seri said, “I just destroyed the boss.”
 
Torisa remarked as she hit Seri, “Take this”
 
Seri's last words before she fainted were, “Mind giving the serial number of the space ship that landed on me?”
 
-UP-

Seri awaken in a strange place. She was in a small cavern dressed up as royal suit. Near by the mirror, Seri discover that she was still in her slave outfit. She discovered a small clothing door—that was open—and she saw a princess dress and tiara. She saw that a switch was near-by-and she pull it—and the door of the clothing door turned to reveal a mask of Queen Baderina, a black dress similar what Queen Baderina robot had, and the computer—which Seri being closer—as a UP ABC, which stands for Universe Police Alien Biologic Computer, which is used by Dr. Roger to see if some evil human is really alien. Seri pull the switch again—and it clothing door spin again: revealing a green slave outfit and two chains—being close—she discover that the chains were fakes.
 
Zizzara appeared, “So, Seri. You discover my secret. My real name is Princess Amaka.”
 
Seri asked, “Why did you put your citizens in slavery?”

Princess Amaka replied, “It's a long story—but I need to show you something. Follow me.”
 
Princess Amaka lead Seri to a huge cavern—handing above was a large crystal—with two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Princess Amaka said, “Seri, meet the Living Crystal of Keri.”
 
Living Crystal spoke, “Call me Keri. Most of the ancient Kerians call me that.”
 
Princess Amaka spoke, “It all started a few months after my parents died of old age. I discover the Living Crystal was damaged—explaining why Keri has been stuck on summer for a long time. I tried to tell everyone as Princess Amaka—but the rest of the royal rulers—expect for Lerix, who had the believe I was telling the truth—but can't help me unless the other royal rules agreed with her—but they believe the Living Crystal was myth.”
 
The Living Crystal said with sigh, “Sometime, myths are true.”
 
Trotiz showed up—revealing a lab coat. “You can repeat that again, Keri.”
 
The Living Crystal said, “I'm not falling for that cliché of a routine.”
 
Princess Amaka said, “Well, I and Dr. Trotiz come up with a plan—and the citizen approve it. First off, Dr. Trotiz built a robot—and have one of the best Center Island fashion designers disguised that robot as an evil warlock—they also created a disguise for me based on the outfit. Knowing that Lerix was the only royal rule of another country that believe me—I disguised myself as Amy Queen. As Amy Queen, I befriend Lerix as a regular humanoid, not a humanoid of royalty. Now, I know that friends would be worried—if evil conquered Center Island—so I told my royal council by idea. The council argeed that idea, thought before hand, all woman that had babies or going to have babies will head to Ceriz Island—a vacation island before the planet got stuck in endless summer. Everyone citizen argeed—and put on the fiction slave outfits and chains. I become Zizzara to make sure the robot was repair if it got damage—but now that robot is beyond anyone's repair skill. The robot didn't have any biological scanner-and I need to know if any aliens were pretending to humans—so I used the Queen Baderina disguised to pretend to the robot under the pretense of checking for illness.”
 
Ayani said, “It missed me. I'm not slave.” Ayani paused to remove her chains, and then said, “My name is Capt. Eyestorm. No solid creature has defeated me to this date. I know Keri don't like pirates—so I have to come here by myself. I station myself on Center Island—and even pretend to be a slave—watching for a chance to get you, Living Crystal. I pay off the other royal rulers to by telling to tell anyone else that it's a myth. About 25 years ago, I attempt to get you, L.C., for the black market—but failed—but you lost your arms and legs in the battle. I'm back for you, and this time, I decide to get you or die trying.”
 
The Living Crystal said, “I got four words for you, Ms. Eyestorm.”
 
Ayani remarked, “What are those words?”
 
The Living Crystal said, “You are a fool!”

Ayani replied, “You pay that that.”
 
Princess Amaka said, “You have to get by me first.”
 
Seri said, “That goes double for me.”
 
Capt. Eyestorm remarked, “See who's brave once I cut you down to size!”
 
Seri, Capt. Eyestorm, and Princess Amaka were pretty close together underneath the Living Crystal, and Seri decide to punch Capt. Eyestorm into the Living Crystal—but Capt. Eye avoids her with her tricky moves. Princess Amaka picked up a piece of crystal—and decided to throw it-but Capt. Eyestorm caught the crystallized missile with her hands. Capt. Eyestorm decided to throw into the first person that attempted to attack him, Seri, and scored a bull eyes—and dropped down to see how that person reacted.

Seri remarked, “That was so low, that it makes a weak Wargon look like a genius.”
 
Capt. Eyestorm decided to attack Princess Amaka this time around, for throwing that thing in the first place, but kicking her—but she jumped Capt. Eyestorm's move. Seri attacked by punching him towards Princess Amaka, but Capt. Eyestorm duck Seri's move. Princess Amaka decided to double punch to do make Capt. Eyestorm screamed “Uncle”, but Capt. Eyestorm dodged it.
 
Torisa appeared and give strange alien-looking axes to Princess Amaka and Sari
 
Seri was itching to use her ax against Miss Pirate, and decide to cut her legs—the pirate would give up if she can't leave with out her treasure. The pirate ducked the sharp end—but got hit on the skull by the ax's word.
 
Capt. Eyestorm said, “I give. At least that space gypsy's fortune never came true.”
 
Seri asked, “What kind of fortune?”

Capt. Eyestorm, “Either alien of solid or gas with defeat me.”

Seri said, “They are 10 kinds of space gypsies in Universe Police area.”

Capt. Eyestorm said, “The most common—been a long time since I heard their names.”
 
Seri said, “That's Fortunians—and I think you fortune come true.”
 
Capt. Eyestorm said, “What you do me?”

Seri said, “Ever heard the planet, Blobyara?”
 
Capt. Eyestorm said, “Those annoying liquid-based creatures called Blobiods, who have rumor agent aboard the UP KING, the flag ship of the Universe Police.”
 
Seri said, “That's my race—and I'm the agent aboard the UP KING.”
 
Capt. Eyestorm said, “I thought my luck was bad, but now, it's horrible.”

Torisa said, “UP HQ is going to get an earful—but I think I can we can get away with calling this is an accident breaking of the Universe Prime Rule. My real name is Taira Karan, I'm UP HQ in charge of hunting down a famous pirate—and I thought it was male—didn't expect it to female.”
 
Seri asked, “So, Princess what are you doing to do now?”
 
Princess asked, “Allow my citizens to drop the act we set up—and explain my reasons to the other royal rulers here.”
 
Dr. Trotiz said, “I discovered that Keri is needs a small DNA—but its turn Keri need some odd DNA—a shape-shifting, but that's a myth.”
 
Seri transformed into her real form, surprising everyone. “As Keri said early, sometimes, myth can be truths.”
 
The Living Crystal said, “She got a point there”

Seri remarked, “Good thing I'm my blob form! This is one time I don't want anyone to see me blush. Most of the other races know about my shaping-changing ways.”
 
Dr. Trotiz took a knife—and cut a piece of Seri off—and place on Living Crystal. The Living Crystal jetted out four limbs—and soon has arm and legs. He dives down into a hole—and something happens—the planet starts to spin again!”
 
-UP-
 
Seri finally was back aboard her ship. Capt. Solartime said, “I heard about the Prime Rule breaking—but Torisa will fix it for us. With Keri getting its season back, I think it's mission completed for you—but we asked more shore leaves.”
 
Seri said, “Thanks but no thanks, Captain, but I need a vacation from vacations after this one.”

Capt. Solartime laughed, “Good, we been give a mission to chart a new galaxy near Blobyara's galaxy.”
 
Seri said, “Sounds good enough to me—and being near home means I'm safe and sound.”
 
-THE END-
 
My first “Cartoon Action Hour” fan-fiction finished. Universe Police is a “Star Trek”-like universe-but some between comedies and serious—like the original “Star Trek” series was. I hope you enjoy this fan-fiction!
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker