Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Princess Pace -- "A Media-Ache" ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CAH Presents
“Princess Pace”
In
“Media-Ache”
By Dr. Thinker
 
The city of Spring Island, Maryland has the usual things a city might have: an army base, six television studios, thirty banks, twenty-six museums, two universities, and a junkyard. It had one thing that few cities have: their own superhero. Her superpower is super-speeding—and her name is Princess Pace
 
-PP-
 
Susan Sliver was smirking evil. She was playing an opposite of other identity: Princess Pace—she was playing Morgan Fay, King Arthur's evil sister, in a play for the drama class-she pretending to explain of her plan to the underlings. Two fictional knights enter—and do battle. With her underlings defeated by the knights, in order to save her self from defeat, Morgan gives the stolen brain of King Arthur back. Susan walked out to see Connie Cloud, the writer, smirking.
 
Connie said, “Hi, Susan. I don't mind you playing villains, but I wish one of these days you consider playing heroes.”
 
Susan sighed, “Heroes are so good, they make me sick….”

Connie smirk turned a frown as she said, “Expect for that speed sprite of those stupid simpletons, Princess Pace.”
 
Susan nodded. Connie has time to time tried to prove that Susan is Princess Pace's other identity. She wonders if she's convinced her, but Connie has good actor—and Susan knows that she's stilling learning the ropes. Connie smirk was back—and larger then life—Susan sighs as this face was a bad sign, but Connie stated, “I know the reason why you avoiding heroes—you are Princess Pace.”
 
Susan said, “If I was Princess Pace, I would be talking all the heroine roles—but I don't.”
 
Connie said, “You said that so much you should like a broken record, but I figure out that you use your fictional villains to view how the modern crooks.”
 
Susan said, “No one in their right minds would believe you.”
 
Connie asked, “Well, the news people might.”
 
Remembering she kept her “Princess Pace's” outfit at home for this dress rehearsal, Susan said, “Without proof, it's an end road for you, Connie.”
 
Connie's smile turned into frown, “Sorry, I guess I was over thinking too much for m own good—thought I haven't see Princess Pace speeding about lately, and I don't know why.”

This led the drama class to talk about Princess Pace—and possible reasons for her hiding out.
 
-PP-
 
Susan was bored—as usual—other then annoying attempt by Connie Clue to proof that she was Princess Pace, nothing has come up for her. Only Thomas Sliver, her father, knew that she was Princess Pace. In her room, Susan at super-speed quickly tossed off “Morgan” costume she was wearing, and placed on her “Princess Pace” costume. She decided to patrol the city for a while just for fun. Before leaving, she looked in the mirror in her dad's office. She looked at her Princess Pace's outfit which consist the following: a white tiara, neon-pink blouse, neon-pink skirt, and sandals. She spotted on her dad's desk—a long pink staff. She thought it was gone for good—but she heard breathing—and tuned around to see her dad, Thomas Sliver.
 
Susan said “You can't sneak up on a royal super-speeder, daddy.”
 
Thomas said, “Well, today is your birthday.”

Susan said, “Thought I was made a different way then usual.”
 
Thomas nodded. Susan was created by the grinded up organs of his last wife—and was given a child when he did his test tube child experiment—they was bonus—the child, Susan got super-speed. Susan asked, “I thought Tom Tough took care of that staff a few weeks ago.”
 
Thomas said, “I remade it.”
 
Susan hugged her father, picked up the staff, and run out the door—at super-speed.
 
-PP-
 
Princess Pace was speeding down past Museum of History, when she discovered a group of strange Victorian-style humans—and odd sight to see in the year: 1980. They were carrying bag. Princess Pace decided to stop them. She went working—super speeding and hitting them—lucky, they was only five members of the goons. They went with normal
 
One of the goons remarked, “I didn't expect a superhero in this city.”
 
Princess Pace remarks, “Well, looks like you got a rotten royal meeting with very angry one: me. Princess Pace, the royal super-speeder of Spring Islands.”
 
One of the goons said, “The Media Minder is mostly like putting us on cutting room floor for failure.”
 
Princess Pace asked, “That's a movie term used for scene deleted from movies. Either that means killing you or putting you guys in the royal prison?”
 
The first goon remarked, “He doesn't need to send us to the stunt world in the sky—as we love working for him: cutting room is his term for keeping us in prison. The McGuffin to we tried to steal from the set is in the bag over.”

At super-speed, Princess Pace tied up the goons, called the cops in and then explore the Museum of History to see if any goons were still inside the museum—and it was empty. Princess Pace returned outside as the police were marching the goons group into the police van.
 
Princess Pace asked, “What did they attempt to steal?”
 
The police officer opened up the bag, showing off perfect Victorian version of Sherlock Holmes's outfit, and said, “This costume once worn by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for a costume party.”
 
Princess Pace said, “That royally explains the Victorian outfits those goons were wearing—the fictional Sherlock Holmes became famous in that time period. I guess Media Minder likes his books….”
 
The police officer remarked, “He loves all media: televison, movies, art, and books. He's going to…..”
 
-PP-
 
One of Media's Crew Members told him, “It's time for the news, Master Media.”
 
Media Minder smiles as she said, “I can't wait to see how much that “Sherlock Holmes's” outfit my Cast Member stolen.”
 
Media Minder turned on the television—and the televison reporter voiced, “It's been a while since I say this name, Princess Pace, stopped a group of crooks from stealing a costume of Sherlock Holmes from the Museum of History. This costume was only worn once by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for a costume party. The costume was vaulted at seven million dollars. The police has a theory that the crooks were part of Media Minder's Crew Members—a group of underlings that live to performer for their master.”
 
Media Minder said, “Well, this is good news. I was wondering when a superhero show up—I haven't a good battle in months.”
 
Another member of the Crew Members asked, “What about that stunt show in Chicago?”
 
Media Minder said, “That wasn't a bad deal—but showing off for the mobs is one thing—dealing with a superhero is a `horse of different color'—so to speak.”
 
Media turned his mind to his next target---and smiled—he had formula a plan to get his next target—and this adds the co-star into count.
 
-PP-
 
Princess Pace has visited the police commissioner time to time—and they were talking about Media Minder. She learned that he was an ex-actor named as Mike Movies.
 
Com. John Smith remarks, “Media Minder makes cops head dizzy—we don't like dealing with the media because of what written as the first addendum on the Bill Rights.”
 
Princess Pace said, “Anyone is freed to speak and write his own mind.”
 
A gorgeous woman dressed in white grown appears—Princess Pace look at she was she doing some kind of stunt. The woman said, “From my boss, a smart gift for Princess Pace. I hope her mind be as fast as her legs. See you around---if I got what it goes to go head-to-head with my boss. If you are wondering about why I'm looking funny, it is a Special Effect from boss.” The woman disappeared from the view.

Com. Smith replied, “It must like got be clue.”
Princess Pace said, “I'm not too royal surprised on that count.”
 
Princess Pace open up—and discover that it was picture of Benedict Arnold, a famous traitor. “The gift is a picture of that royal annoying traitor, Benedict Arnold, from the America Revolutionary War.”
 
Com. Smith said, “We don't have anything—but I learned something about him. He had a good battle with George Washington before he was rejected for a upgrade in the giving West Point to the British. Both pistols are being display at the Science Museum as part of a science lesson of how weapons evolved over the years.”
 
Princess Pace said, “I have a way to give a royal headache to the Media Minder.”
 
Com. Smith replied, “I'm all ears!”
 
-PP-
 
The Crew Members were dresses in the ancient red and white uniform of the British army. The Crew Members were keeping a good eye on the people around here—and was looking anything odd—not even a statue of Delilah, the famous girl who pretended to be a boy—and took out a two-way radio
 
Princess Pace said, “Delilah to Washington, they took the bait. I'm going to spring a surprise on them.”
 
Princess Pace surprised them with ease. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way.”
 
One of the goons grabbed her staff out of her hands as “Not with this—you are.”
 
Princess Pace grinned, “You just make me royally angry—and get to speed very royal as you will soon see.”
 
Using her super-speed, Princess Pace really give the goons work out, so much that the cops near-by heard the moaning and groaning all seven of the goons sent by the Media Minder.

Princess Pace said, “I hope the boss makes appearance soon or later—I'm getting royally tired of you showing his goons up.”
 
-PP-
He
The police officer remarked, “Well, we caught a few goons, but the boss is still at large.”
 
Princess Pace remarked, “Tell me something I royally don't know.”
 
The police remarked, “The Crew Members dropped off another package at HQ.”
 
Princess Race rushed from the police office—and speed her towards the Police HQ. She meets Chief Holly in the lobby. Chief Holly said, “It was harmless. Mostly like another clue.” Chief Holly pointed to a small bag—inside was picture of Abraham Lincoln.”
Princess Race said, “I think I know where those annoying goons are going to appear next—and run off.
 
Chief Holly was confused—but Princess Race was truth by the cops to do her job.
 
-PP-
 
Susan Sliver was dressed in a purple formal dress. Thomas Sliver was having a birthday party for her. It was one of the most busy—but every time she pasts the daddy's office—she kept check it. Her father had a few copies of Lincoln's papers.
 
Soon, a tall man dress as Captain Robert E. Lee entered the room—Susan looked at her the man as famous general of the American Civil War. Susan quickly ducked into the bathroom—and changed into her “Princess Pace” outfit—and speed to the back—just as Media Minder reached her daddy's office—and removed his mask.
 
“So you got spot me!”
 
Princess Pace decided to use her staff against the Media Minder. Media Minder wasn't hurt—as he was wearing his camera armor on his body. Media Minder decided on hurting Princess Pace, but she was able to remove her self from being harm. Princess is time tries her kick the Media Minder using her super speed as helping hand…and kicked her into the party's room.
 
Connie Clue said, “I heard about unexpected guest, but this takes one the cake.”
 
Media Minder said, “I'm not out of cards, just yet. Crew Members, show yourself!”
 
Princess Pace said she revved up holding her staff, “Time for some me to give the royal treatment to these goons.” These goons were tougher—and she knock out the last of the ten members as she fainted.
 
-PP-
 
When Princess Pace came to—Connie was looking after here. Connie sigh, “Why don't you trust me with your identity—I can keep a secret: Susan.”
 
Princess Pace said, “I don't know—you look like a teenage Lana Lang to me and you been after my identity for my first appearance.”
 
Connie laughed, “You must be talking to my drama queen of a twin sister, Carol Clue.”
 
Princess Pace said, “Twin sister. How evil is she?”
 
Connie asked, “She isn't evil—just annoying in her odd attempt to expose you as Princess Pace. I think you need a new weapon. That staff may work on the small goons—but this Media Minder is giving Spring Island a royal headache.”
 
Princess Pace said, “Sounds like she's telling the truth.”
 
Thomas Sliver said, “She is.”
 
Princess Pace asked, “So what's your plan?”
 
Connie said, “When you fall after cleaning those goons clocks, you tiara smashed into a million pieces. The staff is all right. Thomas called his security staff and medical staff—while took on the role of Susan Sliver. The security staff marched the goons off to Thomas's holding cell for waiting for police to take them to jail. The guests were ok. I'm guessing Media Minder just wanted to steal something from Thomas here. I told Thomas all about my sister's little schemes—and Thomas decide to bring me in on your secret to protect use from Carol Clue.”
 
Princess Pace asked, “So what's the weapon?”
 
Thomas handled Princess Pace, a white tiara that didn't look different from her old one. “This one is really a sharp boomerang. This should give Media Minder a point or two.”
 
Princess Pace laughed as she said, “Now that's royal sharp thinking, daddy. All we need now is news about old Media Minder making a royal mess.”
 
Connie said, “He's been quiet since his attempted robbery here—but I caught a picture of his Crew Members van.”
 
The van was black with white letters that read: “MEDIA MINDER INC.”
 
Princess Pace said, “Talk about a royal ego.”
 
-PP-
 
Princess Pace saw the van near Global Inc.—and saw the group dresses as American army from World War II. Princess Pace had read in the newspapers that for some time that Global—an entire copy of “Operation: Overlord”, was in the hands of Global Inc.'s president. She decided to silent remove the wheels with her super speed—but as soon as touch it—she heard alarm—just as Media Master and his goon come out.

Media Minder said, “I thought I give you a workout enough you take the week off—I don't like re-runs.”
 
Princess Pace said, “Don't do crime, and you be royally safe from me.”
 
Media Minder said, “Finish her programming, Crew Member”
 
It was a tough fight—but she finished off the group with no problem other then dust on her costume.

Media Minder said with a smile on his face, “You don't have power to defeat me after that.”
 
Princess Pace remarked, “I'm going royal wipe that smile off your royal ugly mug.”

Media angry stated off with his gun attack, but missed Princess Pace—and damaged his own van in the bosses. One of the goon said, “I think he wanted to do another shoot at on that stunt.” Media turned to his henchman and said, “That was not a bad line, Crew Member. You earned your payment—not what happens in this stunt scene.”

Princess Pace decides on her tiara as her staff won't work—and it really hit Media Minder's stomach area and sent him flying towards a group of his own goons—knocking them down like bowling pins. One of the goons said, “Really—I didn't know about that script changes” before falling over.
 
Media Master was angry and was rushing to her for another fight. And he was going to show Princess Pace, he can fight with out his weapons—and smash right into her—sending her flying over the van and landing in fountain. Princess Pace said, “You are making me very royal upset.” Princess Pace decided to send her tiara again for another flight—and successfully hit the villain in the chest area—sending him flying upwards and lying right on top of his own van-just as the cops show up.”
 
One of the police officer said,” Nice work, Princess Pace”
 
Princess Pace said, “As I said time to time, anytime crooks cross me they are in for some royal pain.”
 
-PP-
 
Susan said, “The tiara worked like a chime, daddy.”
 
Thomas said, “May one of these days, I get around to modifying the staff.”
 
Susan said, “Well, back to being slow-poke Susan Sliver for a while, but if crime shows decides to show their ugly mugs again—Princess Pace will put their royal place—the jail.”
Everyone laughs.
 
-THE END-
 
Another CAH Presents finished—I feel like a roll a natural 12.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker