Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Mera - "Dr. Stain's Giant Robot" ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CAH PRESENTS
“MERA”
In
“Dr. Stain's Giant Robot”
By Dr Thinker

Flying Fish, California was original know for having the biggest collection of flying fish in their aquarium—but now, they are know for the fighting mermaid, Mera.
 
-M-
 
Betty Sticks was nervous---she was afraid that the doctor would notice the fake legs that the wheelchair used. She opened the door to find the doctor sitting in the chair waiting for her,
 
Betty said, “Other my broken legs, nothing is wrong with me, doctor.”

The female doctor turned to her and said, “I will be the judge of that, Betty Sticks.” as she tough the legs of Betty. “Something is fishy about these legs.”
 
Betty gulped—and become worried as the female doctor touched her legs. “So, you the wise girl that plays Mera.”

Betty said, “Can we kept this is a secret?”
 
The female doctor said, “No problem, I work for the FBI. My name is Kimberly Coralstone. I am medical doctor hired by your father.”
 
A radio remarked, “A group of thieves are attacking a Zen Stocks Inc. near the London River.”
 
Betty said as she takes over her shirt—revealing the green blouse and pearl necklace of Mera, the super-heroine of a mermaid and dived into near-by Lake Sertona. “That place gets attack more times then a bank in an old comic book! See you around!”
 
-M-
 
It didn't take Betty long to reach the Zen Stocks Inc. as it was on the banks of the Zen Rivers. The thieves didn't work impressive—just below-the-normal for crime—she decide that she didn't need her magic or her trident for this battle—and jumped into the battle with her arms and tail—and she was able to slapped them into defeat.
 
A familiar voice said, “Impressive.”

Betty turned to see one of the workers was her own father and the head of the local brench of the FBI, “Daddy, why are you allowing thieves in the city?”
 
Betty's father, David Sticks, remarked, “Relax, Mera, they are just some of my fellow FBI agents. The reason I did this stunt is to keep you on your fins.”
 
-M-
 
In a castle not too far from Flying Fish, California, a stereotypical mad scientist called Dr. Stain was muttering out loud to himself, “I must drestory that Mermaid, but how? I must figure out a way to drestory her! She ruined all my plans so far! I must figure out how to stop her—so I can loot the city of all of its richest items. Mera is a mermaid—she can't fly like most comic book superheroes—I make myself a giant robot—and it will be impossible for her to stop it!” He paused—and unleashed the usual evil mad scientist laugh. He then paused, “Problem. I'm wanted by the law.”

He heard one of the castle's caretakers. “Hey, boss, we hit a huge amount of diamonds while trying to locate your sub.”
 
-M-
 
Kimberly Coral heard rumors that were odd man appearing Royal City, California—one of the neighbor cities. Kimberly arrived to see an odd man showing off his diamonds to California's State Bank. The odd man looked normal from the back—and he was working on something—and turned around with a bag of money—the face looked normal—but as man was thanking him—Kimberly noticed something odd about the mouth.”
 
Kimberly said, “Talk about an odd job, Dr. Stain.”

Dr. Stain asked, “How did you know?”
 
Kimberly replied, “Your mouth of that mask didn't move!”

Dr. Stain yelled, “Call the police! Call the FBI police! Call the army! We have a robbery!”
 
Kimberly said in drama-like fashion, “Not even a tot would fall for that!”
 
Dr. Stain muttered as run out of the bank with his money, “Ms. Carol, I won't be to sure on that count.”
 
Kimberly gulped as the FBI of Royal Castle asked to her to put her hands up.
 
-M-
 
Kimberly sighed, as she entered Flying Fish's FBI agency's office—but she bright up as she saw Mera and David talking to each other.
 
David replied, “Impressive idea.”
 
Kimberly said, “I didn't want any tellers or other citizen get harmed by Dr. Stain—thought with out his laser gun, he's normal as you and I.”
 
Mera said, “He's about as normal as me.”
 
After a laugh, David asked, “What was he doing?”
 
Kimberly replied, “He exchanged some diamonds for money. When I exposed him—he yelled to claim me to be a thief.”
 
Mera said, “I got a bad feeling. He's going to buy some stuff to make more annoying gadget then usual—but I can handle anything he comes up.”
 
-M-
 
From random black markets and pawn shores thought southern California, Dr. Stain was able to items for his robots. It took him a few days and nights to put all the paints into a giant robot. He active this radio, and remarked, “Greeting citizens of Flying Fish, California, this is your number #1 foe, Dr. Stain. As you may know me and Mera has a ruthless rival going on. You thinking she's going to stop my plan for your city---I got two words for that: fat chance. If you don't want me to unleash my unstoppable weapon—I want you to exile Mera forever and allow me to your master!”
 
One of the caretakers said, “They aren't going to do that.”
 
Dr. Stain said, “To quote an old line: thee of little faith.”
 
-M-
 
The mayor was annoyed after the radio—and started fishing—and soon goon what he wanted hook, Mera.
 
Mera said, “What's up, mayor?”
 
The mayor said, “Dr. Stain is going to unleash a unstopping weapon—unless we exile you—but they is so many rivers in these cities, we can kept you hidden until we figure out the weakness of that ever gadget he's cooking up.”
 
Mera said, “Hmmmm. I got a plan—which might work in our favor!”
 
-M-
 
The next morning, Dr. Stain was watching the local news show at 7:00 AM—and was usually happy for some one who's usual angry at the news shows. He came out of his room with an evil grin, “Flying Fish is MINE.”
 
One of the caretakers asked, “What about Mera?”
 
Dr. Stain asked, “Left on an exile, didn't mention the reason—but I'm assuming to it mention me!”
 
Another one of Dr. Stain's caretakers said, “You know she loves to hoax other villains.”
 
Dr. Stain said, “Don't worry, I be safe in that robot of mine”
 
-M-
 
Dr. Stain's giant robot stomped into the view. It was large gray humanoid robot with Dr. Stain plotting from the chest area. He saw humans running away towards—and past his robot legs. If they aren't running from him, what on Earth are they running from: Dr. Stain open up his robot's chest to get a better look at whatever the humans were running away from—he may just pick up a evil cohort or rival. He spotted something small on a rooftop—but he didn't know what it was—so he decide to pick the creature up with this hands and closes to his chest—beside he has all the aces---the creature was a mermaid with a blue tail, orange hair, leather jacket and glasses.
 
Dr. Stain asked, “Who are you?”
 
The mermaid said, “Your worst nightmare, you can call me Siren, the worst mermaid in history of mermaid kind. I kept Queen Oryalina and her stupid court busy. Now, since I named you or I'm going to wreck that robot in one hit.”
 
Dr. Stain stated, “I don't believe you—you got to Mera to that.”
 
Siren remarked, “Call me Mera is like calling me Queen Oryalina—a big fat lie and you know it.”

Dr. Stain stated, “Sorry, I thought you might be Mera in disguise.”
 
Siren remarked, “She could disguise herself as a wheel-chaired humanoid.”
 
Dr. Stain grin as he open the chest door, as he allowed Siren in.
 
-M-
 
Meanwhile, from an unmarked van, two people watched the events happening.
 
David said, “Your plan is working perfectly, Betty.”
 
Mera said, “And if it Dr. Stain's figure it out, he won't be blaming me for his plans.”
 
-M-
 
Dr. Stain replied, “So are you one of Mera's enemies.”
 
Siren replied, “You bet, your bottom tail, I'm one of your enemies?”
 
Dr. Stain asked, “Why did you kept come up to attack her?”
 
Siren grinned as she said, “I better then I show you…”—and she started attacking the robot's control, “…because I love to drestory machines!”
 
As Siren started wrecking, Dr. Stain wished that didn't leave his laser gun at his castle. Dr. Stain stares the mermaid trying to figure out if she was Mera or something else in disguise. Dr. Stain discover the legs were didn't look to real as Mera, and pull the tail off—reveal a skirt, legs, and shoes—but as he did this—his robot fail—and Kimberly jump out—and landed father then Dr. Stain did.
 
-M-
 
Dr. Stain had a headache. The explosion of the robot had known him into knock him out for a short nap. After this eyes recovered, he find out that he was inside a jail cell, himself in a jail cell. Outside the jail cell were Kimberly Coral and Mera. Kimberly Coral was dressed in a FBI agent uniform, while Mera was dressed normally for her.
 
Dr. Stain groaned, “I got hoaxed.”
 
Mera said, “That's right. I planned this. I assumed you were going to build a giant robot. The mayor and the FBI were partners in this plan. After telling the mayor and the FBI handed, Kimberly and me created Siren—in hopes of getting Siren aboard to wreck your robot.”
 
Dr. Stain remarked, “I get you one of these days.”
 
Mera said with laugh, “Still the egoistic mad scientist as usual.”
 
Dr. Stain sighed.
 
-THE END-
 
Another fake cartoon finished, I'm thinking I'm getting good at understanding Cartoon Action Hour rules—but good doesn't mean Superman-good, I think I still have some flaws—but I hope soon to test it out either on RPGnet board or yahoo group.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker